PDA

View Full Version : Looks like we might be about to land Dickov....

jloome
07-30-2008, 02:14 AM
http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sports-news/Pools-Dickov-hopes-nearly-dead.4337465.jp

Moved 18 minutes ago. Leicester said a few days ago it was out of the race.

Stugatzo
07-30-2008, 02:27 AM
Meanwhile at Soccer America Daily...

http://www.socceramerica.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Articles.showArticleHomePage&art_aid=27518

A deal for former Manchester City striker Paul Dickov hit a snag last week. What snag? Has Dickov upped his demands? Has TFC balked at paying him approximately $500,000 guaranteed for the remainder of this season and next season, or has MLS refused to tender such a contract to a 35-year-old? Is there a competing bid for Dickov, who rejected an offer from one of his former clubs, Leicester City, before visiting Toronto?

TFC has first claim on Dickov via the discovery process and after visiting Toronto two weeks ago, Dickov and team officials had reportedly agreed to terms, but maybe not.

Corpand
07-30-2008, 02:32 AM
mmmm, FC Toronto...........

Man, how long has this dragged out...but like the first article said, "hopefully" a decision will come in the next 24 hours.

UltraSuperMegaMo
07-30-2008, 02:37 AM
Here’s today Dickov will make a decision soon report:

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sports-news/Pool39s-Dickov-hopes-39nearly39-dead.4337465.jp

Darksideoftheson
07-30-2008, 06:28 AM
He's 35 years old..... who cares he's gonna be gone in a year or too anyway.

Any news on Barret?

Phil
07-30-2008, 06:29 AM
I just hope this gets done soon one way or another. We needed him at the opening of the transfer window and this fence sitting just hurts our team.

Shakes McQueen
07-30-2008, 06:40 AM
Here’s today Dickov will make a decision soon report:

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sports-news/Pool39s-Dickov-hopes-39nearly39-dead.4337465.jp

Er, I hate to be pedantic, but you linked to the same story that the thread creator did... :D

- Scott

Stugatzo
07-30-2008, 06:45 AM
Er, I hate to be pedantic, but you linked to the same story that the thread creator did... :D

- Scott

Hahahaha...right now there are a bunch of people running for dictionaries.
:p

Eastend
07-30-2008, 06:50 AM
pe·dan·tic http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.png http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/speaker.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/audio.html/lunaWAV/P02/P0203600) Audio Help (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/audio.html) /pəˈdænhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngtɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[puh-dan-tik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1.ostentatious in one's learning. 2.overly concerned with minute details or formalisms, esp. in teaching.

Canadian Blue
07-30-2008, 07:07 AM
even as a Manchester City supporter, I really hope he doesn't join TFC

RealG-TFC
07-30-2008, 07:39 AM

look at the situation we're in! We need strkiers!

TFC Cityboy
07-30-2008, 08:06 AM

I respectfully disagree, mate. We need someone who will chase down every loose ball and be ready for chances in and around the box.
It's been interesting to observe as this saga has dragged on, how many have gone from the position of "we don't need/want him" to "get anyone who is available who has the potential to get some goals" and whilst Dickov struggled in the Prem(except that season at B/burn perhaps), he has always been prolific in the 2 lower leagues, and let's face it, MLS is comparable to Div 1/ Championship.
Cheers

Bluenose13
07-30-2008, 08:11 AM
Paul Dickov will be amazing in the MLS, He's exactly the type of striker we need right now............Come on get this done so we can watch some playoff football in October :D

Shakes McQueen
07-30-2008, 08:23 AM
If I was Trader Mo after that match against RSL, I'd be on the phone to Dickov's agent, telling him to hurry the fuck up and make a decision, or the offer will be off the table.

He clearly has, or has almost, run out of time for his other offers, maybe he will recognize the prospect of sitting on his ass unsigned next season, and get on the next flight over.

I'd like to see what Dickov can do for us, but I'm getting tired of feeling like we are being jerked around here. How many weeks has it been since he was first linked to the club again? He does understand we are in the middle of our season, and waffling on his decision continues to hurt his potential club and teammates, no?

Part of me also kind of hopes that higher profile players continue to turn us down based on the plastic pitch, as it will only strengthen MLSE/TFC's argument to the City of Toronto, to get some real grass for next season.

- Scott

Canadian Blue
07-30-2008, 08:27 AM
I respectfully disagree, mate. We need someone who will chase down every loose ball and be ready for chances in and around the box.
It's been interesting to observe as this saga has dragged on, how many have gone from the position of "we don't need/want him" to "get anyone who is available who has the potential to get some goals" and whilst Dickov struggled in the Prem(except that season at B/burn perhaps), he has always been prolific in the 2 lower leagues, and let's face it, MLS is comparable to Div 1/ Championship.
Cheers

I agree with what you say in regards to him being able to score in the lower leagues and MLS being comparable to those leagues. But he is now 35 and although I now his work rate will be second to none I just think this type of striker is not what we need, at least not alone. What we need is a striker that can create chances on his own and out of nothing. We can easily turn Smith into the aggressive striker that chases down balls and annoys defenders. That is what I mean when I say I don't want Dickov, I by no means think he wouldn't be an improvement on what we currently have but I would prefer a different style of player be brought in.

Oldtimer
07-30-2008, 08:28 AM
If I was Trader Mo after that match against RSL, I'd be on the phone to Dickov's agent, telling him to hurry the fuck up and make a decision, or the offer will be off the table.

He clearly has, or has almost, run out of time for his other offers, maybe he will recognize the prospect of sitting on his ass unsigned next season, and get on the next flight over.

I'd like to see what Dickov can do for us, but I'm getting tired of feeling like we are being jerked around here. How many weeks has it been since he was first linked to the club again? He does understand we are in the middle of our season, and waffling on his decision continues to hurt his potential club and teammates, no?

Part of me also kind of hopes that higher profile players continue to turn us down based on the plastic pitch, as it will only strengthen MLSE/TFC's argument to the City of Toronto, to get some real grass for next season.

- Scott

It's normal for these negotiations to take time, be it MLS or the EPL. It's the agent's job to get as much as possible for his player.

IMO Dickov doesn't like our plastic pitch, and if he could get a comparable offer, he would stay in Europe. However, MLSE has likely opened the purse-strings and his other deals aren't nearly as good. Sometimes throwing a pile of $$$ helps overcome other issues (although an injury-prone player wouldn't come because of the perceived chance of a career-ending injury).

invictusTFC
07-30-2008, 08:32 AM
Cheers

I'm just wondering what Mo's contingency plan is at this point. Other than Dickov and Huckerby there have been no other legitimate leads or indications that Mo has attempted to lure any other players. I've heard the Gomes and Sukur rumours, but I'm not confident that they really had any legs. Is Mo looking at who can possibly be available within the league? How about the USL? I'm sure there are some capable scorers there! Finally, What about leagues other than the English Leagues?

TFC Cityboy
07-30-2008, 08:37 AM
I think that aside from the fieldturf issue - more an issue for the over 30's- there is a credibility issue with MLS despite the likes of Angel, Blanco and that midfielder at LA whose name I forget - ;).
It's seen like Japan or the Arab Emirates leagues - a one way ticket to obscurity.
Now, before you jump on that statement, the only way for that to improve IS to attract players who are not at the end of the road, and we will get there over time if the league progresses the way it seems to have done over the last 2 seasons, but there is a need for more pioneers like that English chap in LA, wassisname...

Technorgasm
07-30-2008, 08:39 AM
^^ Ya. . what ever happened to SUKUR?

I got excited at that prospet as I know little about Dikov.

TFC Cityboy
07-30-2008, 08:40 AM
I'm just wondering what Mo's contingency plan is at this point.

The contingency plan seems to be write this season off and use the 3 First Round draft picks I think we have in January. Whilst I applaud the way Mo handles the draft process and it is certainly the way to build long term, I think we, as the fanbase, are less patient and rightly so, and demand playoffs as a minimum this season. Right now, it ain't looking to good.

Cambridge_Red
07-30-2008, 08:49 AM
^^ Ya. . what ever happened to SUKUR?

I got excited at that prospet as I know little about Dikov.

Sukur was a bullshit rumour, I think he decided to retire.

Chevy
07-30-2008, 08:55 AM
More news stating that Dickov is still in play with TFC and Leicester

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/7532819.stm

Cambridge_Red
07-30-2008, 08:59 AM
The problem is both sides (Us and Leicester) are extremely hard up for a striker. This guy seems like more of a mercenary then someone who is undecided. TOP BIDDER WINS! Not a good sign of things to come from Mr. Dickov, Im very unimpressed the way he is handling this, it's cost us the CCL and a few MLS games. BULLSHIT DICKOV MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND!

Smenge
07-30-2008, 09:04 AM
Nobody in this thread has any idea why he has not signed yet, it is pure speculation, and may have NOTHING, to do with him......remember, you are a fan, a supporter, and not part of the negotiating team, so why get upset over this... just ask a LEAF fan how to learn to live with your frustrations.....relax.

Chevy
07-30-2008, 09:05 AM
^^ Agree with both of the above statements. From what I have read it seems like his agent is a pain in the ass, so blame it all on him.

Darksideoftheson
07-30-2008, 09:06 AM
The problem is both sides (Us and Leicester) are extremely hard up for a striker. This guy seems like more of a mercenary then someone who is undecided. TOP BIDDER WINS! Not a good sign of things to come from Mr. Dickov, Im very unimpressed the way he is handling this, it's cost us the CCL and a few MLS games. BULLSHIT DICKOV MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND!

Enough said right here! Get on it Dikov!

Beach_Red
07-30-2008, 11:06 AM
TOP BIDDER WINS!

It's very, very rare that the top bidder doesn't win.

Will this be the last contract Dikov signs? If so, his agent will want to make it the biggest possible payday he can.

Corpand
07-30-2008, 11:29 AM
Or Dickov just doesnt want to play up front with Dichio.......

Stryker
07-30-2008, 11:38 AM
Or Dickov just doesnt want to play up front with Dichio.......

Dickov and Dichio are interchangable. They won`t be playing together at all unless Carver goes with 3 forwards or injuries force it.
Hmmmm....

Barrett..... Dickov..... Ibby

Sounds yummy.

Bluenose13
07-30-2008, 11:45 AM
The problem is both sides (Us and Leicester) are extremely hard up for a striker. This guy seems like more of a mercenary then someone who is undecided. TOP BIDDER WINS! Not a good sign of things to come from Mr. Dickov, Im very unimpressed the way he is handling this, it's cost us the CCL and a few MLS games. BULLSHIT DICKOV MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND!Wow a lot of speculation here, good chance he is saying the same thing to TFC/MLS......Get the finger out I want to play.......Mo & Carver have both stated that this was a jigsaw puzzle & the Mcbride deal was holding everything up, with that deal still not done TFC still can't sign Dickov.

Ossington Mental Youth
07-30-2008, 12:04 PM
http://thestar.blogs.com/torontofc/

Looks like Dickov doesnt know what hes doing

dupont
07-30-2008, 12:04 PM
so much talk everywhere. I wish ANYTHING was made official at this point. I'm getting so restless.

Nuvinho
07-30-2008, 12:10 PM
I doubt Dickov will be in the lineup for Sunday, but I really hope we get Barrett in by then.

To be honest, if Dickov is playing both sides, Mo should offer others contracts who he has been targeting. Players who are close to the end of their careers shouldn't hold teams for ransom.

invictusTFC
07-30-2008, 12:20 PM
http://thestar.blogs.com/torontofc/

Looks like Dickov doesnt know what hes doing

Never mind Dickov, whats still holding up the McBride/Barrett deal? The Comish announces it at the All-Starr game and the league has yet to approve the deal! What gives???

DigzTFC!
07-30-2008, 12:27 PM
Anyone thought of using some allocation and a 1st rounder to get a striker within the league? One that will last more than a season?

jloome
07-30-2008, 12:32 PM
This will be an immigration issue; his agent has already told Blackpool to fuck off, and they told Leicester a week earlier that he doens't want to go there. That leaves us; coupled with Mo's statement last week that they expect to get an international player in this week, it's obviously Dickov.

But getting playing permission hereis a right pain in the ass, and this may also be hampered by waiting for the league to approve the Barrett move, which Paul has indicated on the boards is being held up by Chicago.

I'll give odds both Dickov and Barrett are available on the weekend.

J

DigzTFC!
07-30-2008, 12:43 PM
I'll give odds both Dickov and Barrett are available on the weekend.

J

I hope you're right, but I don't think Chicago gives a shit. McBride won't be back for three weeks and he could get hurt. I really think they'll ride this as long as the league lets them (my guess one more game). Its wednesday and it was suppose to be done monday morning.

denime
07-30-2008, 12:53 PM
Mandaric not giving up on Dickov

Leicester City chairman Milan Mandaric is still interested in signing former Foxes striker Paul Dickov.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/7532819.stm

Dickov still on Foxes hit list

Former striker Paul Dickov is a top summer target for Leicester City, according to chairman Milan Mandaric.The 35-year-old Scot is currently holding talks with Canadian MLS outfit Toronto FC, while Championship side Blackpool would also like to take him following a successful loan spell at Bloomfield Road last season.

http://www.clubcall.com/index.jsp?storyID=342860

TFC Cityboy
07-30-2008, 02:54 PM
Hopefully now the McBride deal is done and Tibily is apparantly released, the logjam is broken and we know officially where we stand with the roster spots.
Watch this space for the Messi and Torres signings before the weekend.
;)

Bobo
07-30-2008, 04:27 PM
Barrett..... Dickov..... Ibby

Sounds yummy.

Not really....

Dirk Diggler
07-30-2008, 04:38 PM
WTF is the hold up with Dickov? Aren't we already offering him the maximum money for a non-DP player? If he thinks that he's worth DP salary he can go fuck off. Leicester can have him. I don't really mind using the DP spot considering how we probably aren't going to be using it this season anyways but Dickov just doesn't seem worth that amount of money.

Ossington Mental Youth
07-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Dude really better produce for all the fuss being made over him.

jloome
07-30-2008, 05:27 PM
"All the fuss"?

OSM, that's an overreaction by your standards. The only people "making a fuss" are us. Everything else is the typical interplay between teams before someone gets signed.

I suspect he's been offered close to league max - the same $325,000 or so that Robert and Robbo are making. There's a chance that's well beyond what Leicester, playing in league one next year, could offer. And Blackpool signalled its intention to use him sparingly by first signing another striker (Daniel Nardiello, yesterday from QPR) and offering him a part-time coaching role. So even if the money were there, he'd be part-time player.

That leaves us as the sensible option, and Leicester as the backdoor in case MLS or immigration fucks things up, both of which are unlikely.

He'll either be announced Friday or Monday, I'm guessing.

Ossington Mental Youth
07-30-2008, 05:45 PM
Dont know that im overreacting that much. Alot of people are pretty psyched on this guy arriving.
Dudes 35 and wont be around for much longer, had an ok career, granted we are in great need of a striker.

jloome
07-30-2008, 05:52 PM
Yeah, but keep in mind that "ok" was the top level, not MLS level. At this standard, he could bag 10-15 a year easy.

DigzTFC!
07-30-2008, 05:54 PM
While I like the thought of more goals, I fear that bringing on new lucrative short-term contracts will impede progress next year. The off-season will give us the option to source players (for the entirety this time) and bring them in from day one. It also will reflect our draft strategy. The cap is not going to move a whole lot and we need smaller contracts, not larger ones to build the foundation.

Without all the convoluded philosophy on how to run the club, we have too many big contracts with little production and adding more for the short-term doesn't make sense to me. The proven strategies include growth from within. Even Chicago had Barret, Rolfe, Mapp, Soumare before they added Blanco and Conde. Plus a DP will be and older player as well. Why not spend 300K on a younger player that will build part of the foundation, not a bandaid player

Dirk Diggler
07-30-2008, 06:19 PM
Yeah, but keep in mind that "ok" was the top level, not MLS level. At this standard, he could bag 10-15 a year easy.

I don't know if I'd agree with that. Prior to warming the bench at Derby, Robert was playing "Ok" at the top level too. Even though he has been a solid contributer, he hasn't set the league on fire or anything. "Ok" players will be "Ok" players everywhere in the world.

TFC Cityboy
07-30-2008, 06:32 PM
Difference is that Laurent Robert is a lazy wanker
;)

kuku
07-30-2008, 08:17 PM
Just saw this on soccer 365:

Blackpool manager Simon Grayson told the local Gazette that he has conceded defeat to Toronto FC in the race for former Manchester City forward Paul Dickov and that he expects the deal to be announced imminently.

TFC Cityboy
07-30-2008, 08:22 PM
hmmmm....an end to the saga?

Bluenose13
07-30-2008, 08:24 PM
Just saw this on soccer 365:

Blackpool manager Simon Grayson told the local Gazette that he has conceded defeat to Toronto FC in the race for former Manchester City forward Paul Dickov and that he expects the deal to be announced imminently.Sounds like the Mcbride deal may have been holding things up.......Getr done Mo & lets have Barrett & Dickov up front on Sunday.

Carts
07-30-2008, 08:25 PM
Sounds like the Mcbride deal may have been holding things up.......Getr done Mo & lets have Barrett & Dickov up front on Sunday.

God that'd be sweet...!!!

Carts...

Baggio2TFC
07-30-2008, 08:28 PM
Lets admit it, Mo has finally addressed the major problem we have. We may not have Sukur or Pauleta, but I'll take it!

Bluenose13
07-30-2008, 08:32 PM
God that'd be sweet...!!!

Carts...
Somethng has to happen.......I have to stop waking up in the middle of the night screaming NOOOOOOO as Carver sends in Cunny.......Some of the worst nightmares I have ever had........My 7 & 9 yr old girls come in and console me.......It's ok dad Mo will sign a striker soon.

jloome
07-30-2008, 08:52 PM
I don't know if I'd agree with that. Prior to warming the bench at Derby, Robert was playing "Ok" at the top level too. Even though he has been a solid contributer, he hasn't set the league on fire or anything. "Ok" players will be "Ok" players everywhere in the world.

That's actually not the case Dirk. He got exactly one start at Derby and three late substitutions. He was a regular at Levante before that and reportedly was dangerous all season until a salary dispute (they've been in administration for, like, two years now). Before that, his coach was the famously insane Alain Perrin at Portsmouth, and before that, he had four exceptional years at Newcastle, where he scored 32 goals in something like 138 games (including 21 in league play), which is pretty damn good for a left winger.

Having said that, I'll concede he's always been limited by his own lack of emotional self-control. He can be a real ass, in other words, and he has traditionally lost his temper when he thinks people around him are performing below an acceptable level. He often fades in games out of frustration more than fatigue, I think, because when he wants to he has wheels.

It is not, however, his talent that has ever been disputed, as he was capped for France several times at the height of their power.

Baggio2TFC
07-30-2008, 09:06 PM
Somethng has to happen.......I have to stop waking up in the middle of the night screaming NOOOOOOO as Carver sends in Cunny.......Some of the worst nightmares I have ever had........My 7 & 9 yr old girls come in and console me.......It's ok dad Mo will sign a striker soon.:rofl:

Nerepis
07-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Somethng has to happen.......I have to stop waking up in the middle of the night screaming NOOOOOOO as Carver sends in Cunny.......Some of the worst nightmares I have ever had........My 7 & 9 yr old girls come in and console me.......It's ok dad Mo will sign a striker soon.

That is the funniest thing I've read on this board all year! :D

billyfly
07-30-2008, 09:40 PM
This town needs at least one winning team. Even the intercounty Leafs did crap this year.

Beach_Red
07-30-2008, 09:42 PM
Having said that, I'll concede he's always been limited by his own lack of emotional self-control. He can be a real ass, in other words, and he has traditionally lost his temper when he thinks people around him are performing below an acceptable level. He often fades in games out of frustration more than fatigue, I think, because when he wants to he has wheels.

So what does his performance so far this year say about TFC? He hasn't been a real ass and lost his temper seriously. He has certainly faded out of some games, but usually after making quite a few very good plays that went nowhere.

I wonder if he thinks TFC is one or two players away from being a real contender?

jloome
07-31-2008, 02:31 AM
So what does his performance so far this year say about TFC? He hasn't been a real ass and lost his temper seriously. He has certainly faded out of some games, but usually after making quite a few very good plays that went nowhere.

I wonder if he thinks TFC is one or two players away from being a real contender?

There's reason for optimism; he puts a lot of dangerous balls into the box and we'll be better equipped to take advantage of that now. Plus, I've seen on a few occasions where he has initially looked like he was going to lose it but checked it before the Ref even said anything. So maybe he's maturing.

Phil
07-31-2008, 07:06 AM

Its funny, but I have seen him loose it several times this year and the explanation about his frustration of the team really seems apparent. From the incedents though it looks like he is very hot tempered about refs and the MLS in general sometimes. Just the way it looks on the TV replays to me.

Stugatzo
07-31-2008, 09:51 AM
http://www.blackpoolcitizen.co.uk/sport/3560081.print/

Places up for grabs

11:26am Thursday 31st July 2008

From the longer article...

The long wait for Paul Dickov looks like it will be fruitless though, as he is expected to opt for Major League Soccer next season with Toronto.

And on a personal note, how cool is it that they have a player with my exact name (spelling and all)???!!!!

The candidates appear to be Claus Jorgensen, David Fox, Jermaine Wright and Stuart Green - although Joe Martin could also provide an option there.

:hump:

Beach_Red
07-31-2008, 09:59 AM
Its funny, but I have seen him loose it several times this year and the explanation about his frustration of the team really seems apparent. From the incedents though it looks like he is very hot tempered about refs and the MLS in general sometimes. Just the way it looks on the TV replays to me.

Yes, like Jloome says, there's reason for optimism. It never seems like Robert's anger is prima donna stuff or off base - he always has some legitmate complaint, especially with the refs. Well don't we all?

So far, all the warnings we got about Robert and Guevara haven't turned into anything. And, I bet those guys are also putting some pressure on the team to get better - play better and bring in better players.

jloome
07-31-2008, 01:51 PM
Yes, like Jloome says, there's reason for optimism. It never seems like Robert's anger is prima donna stuff or off base - he always has some legitmate complaint, especially with the refs. Well don't we all?

So far, all the warnings we got about Robert and Guevara haven't turned into anything. And, I bet those guys are also putting some pressure on the team to get better - play better and bring in better players.

Actually, I'm a bit worried about Guevara and Robinson. This might just be an inaccurate perception on my part, but several times the tv camera has caught them in what appears to be an argument about positioning and roles; maybe it's just the language issue, I dunno. One of the knocks on Guevara as a supposed "locker room cancer" was an inability to follow instruction (at Chivas) and an inability to get along with teammates (at NY), so there might be some danger there.

Ossington Mental Youth
07-31-2008, 02:07 PM
Im sure they are getting used to playing side by side and accomodating each other, just some growing pains, itll get sorted.

Shakes McQueen
07-31-2008, 03:07 PM
Any more word today on whether things are any closer with Dickov? I managed to get tickets to the match this Sunday, and I'd like to know if he's going to be playing with Barrett. :)

- Scott

Ossington Mental Youth
08-01-2008, 11:19 AM
A comment from Morgan Campbells blog, take it for what you will

Hello from sunny Blackpool in the U.K. RE:Paul Dickov, apparently Paul was happy to sign permanently for Blackpool but his agent scuppered the deal demanding more money,however manager Simon Grayson wants the deal decided by midnight tonight(01/08/08)one way or the other,Morgan you are so right,wait 5 minutes and things will change,I do know he was very impressed with F.C.Toronto's facilities.Whoever he signs for,the club he joins will get a quality striker who scores and creates goals,even at 35 years of age.There is still life in his legs.Anyway having lived in Toronto for many years I do keep tabs on F.C.T.,all my family live in and around Toronto.Up The 'Pool,Go Toronto.Phil Enright,Blackpool.

TFC Cityboy
08-01-2008, 11:23 AM
according to the missus (who heard it from a co-worker- TFC STH), Fan 590 announced he'd signed with us. I just listened to their noon news and there was nothing....so make of THAT what you will....

Ossington Mental Youth
08-01-2008, 11:25 AM
HAHAHHA
Its all speculation these days

Oldtimer
08-01-2008, 12:11 PM
:rolleyes5:FCT????

VPjr
08-01-2008, 12:31 PM
according to the missus (who heard it from a co-worker- TFC STH), Fan 590 announced he'd signed with us. I just listened to their noon news and there was nothing....so make of THAT what you will....

Yes...i heard this as well