PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Single Ticket Presale

ensco
02-08-2017, 10:19 AM
So, thanks to some definition of priority, my presale began this morning.

I have just checked to see what the best available seats are for 5 different games.

Guess what? it's Section 207, row 21 .... for every single game!!

They must think I just fell off the turnip truck or something.

I will fill my orders on ticket trader here, as always.

Red CB Toronto
02-08-2017, 11:17 AM
So, thanks to some definition of priority, my presale began this morning.

I have just checked to see what the best available seats are for 5 different games.

Guess what? it's Section 207, row 21 .... for every single game!!

They must think I just fell off the turnip truck or something.

I will fill my orders on ticket trader here, as always.

What do do you mean fell off a truck, that they are trying to essentially dump less than desirable seats and make people believe they are lucky as hell to be ablue to get them. That's how I would see it.

ensco
02-08-2017, 12:06 PM
I don't like insincerity. This isn't about me getting preferred access to tickets , this is message sending re fake scarcity.

I don't like having my time wasted, especially on false pretences.

Red CB Toronto
02-08-2017, 01:59 PM
I don't like insincerity. This isn't about me getting preferred access to tickets , this is message sending re fake scarcity.

I don't like having my time wasted, especially on false pretences.

The way MLSE plays with scarcity could really burn them. I know there is some calculated decisions made regarding it, but they have to be really careful. As we know announced attendance can be bs. Anyone who has to been to BMO over the years can get a feel for what the crowd is just from looking around. The one thing that left me shaking my head somewhat was someone from MLSE told me that there are games where 5-6,000 people with tickets were simply not showing up, thus that's why the look of the crowd in the stadium did not always align with what it was announced as.