PDA

View Full Version : How many times have you watched the 2nd leg highlights...be honest!

UpTheReds
12-08-2016, 07:17 PM
I'll start this confessional...I've watched the full match 3 times and the individual TFC goal highlights too many times to count!

Cuppy
12-08-2016, 07:21 PM
Never anything new with me. Consistently watching TFC highlights at work as well home (surprised I still have a job as well wife). As for the 2nd leg I would say 5 times at least

flatpicker
12-08-2016, 07:22 PM
I haven't re-watched the full match, but I do keep skipping back and forth between all my favourite moments.

I really couldn't say exactly how many times I've opened that full match video on youtube,
but it's gotta be dozens of times.

I really haven't been very productive lately.

SarniaTFC
12-08-2016, 07:22 PM
Watched the full game 3 times and countless time for the match highlights aswell

UpTheReds
12-08-2016, 08:07 PM
I'm fortunate to have both NYC legs on PVR as well as my own videos on my phone from the 2nd leg in NYC. Along with others, I've been incredibly unproductive!

tfcleeds
12-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Haven't watched the full match again, but may well do before satdi! The night of the match when I got home, I figured I watched the highlights 10 times.

reggie
12-08-2016, 08:25 PM
the tsn feed once and the fox feed twice,i enjoyed the fox feed more you could feel the buzz at bmo more with the fox feed.

bigredone
12-08-2016, 09:07 PM
Goosebumps galore!

Red4ever
12-08-2016, 09:24 PM
I keep watching the euroaport2 hilites.

"Attacked by hagglunnnnmnnnndddddddd. What Drahmer at BMO field."

ochos
12-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Watched most of the TSN and EuroSport feeds, plenty of US highlights, and more interviews/articles than I have in a long, long time... It's been a very difficult 8 days trying to stay productive at work!

CBTFC
12-08-2016, 09:27 PM
I didn't really watch the highlights from the game until earlier this week at work, where I have a nice set of studio monitor headphones and a big screen monitor.

I got goosebumps and was amazed at how the atmosphere looked and sounded on TV. And during those two extra time goals, you could FEEL the stadium erupt. It looked like mayhem and chaos on TV when that happened, and now I understand how my friends and family saw it as they were watching it live.

I'm pretty sure that game alone loaded a few thousand onto the TFC bandwagon across southern ontario and beyond.

So good.

Eleven
12-08-2016, 09:29 PM
With MLS Live, I've gone back to watch every single game we've won this season, full matches, ever since Giovinco got injured. Since playoff started, I've started from the beginning again with extended highlights of winning games. Starting tonight til Saturday, it'll be all our playoff matches as well as full season's worth of winning shutout games.

I've watched last Wed game in full twice (except skipping forward the Mtl goals) and researched each goal 10x+ each...so far 🙄😬

Couchy81
12-08-2016, 09:49 PM
With MLS Live, I've gone back to watch every single game we've won this season, full matches, ever since Giovinco got injured. Since playoff started, I've started from the beginning again with extended highlights of winning games. Starting tonight til Saturday, it'll be all our playoff matches as well as full season's worth of winning shutout games.

I've watched last Wed game in full twice (except skipping forward the Mtl goals) and researched each goal 10x+ each...so far 

Don't skip the Mtl goals, that's when you hear the crowd get behind the team with the TFC chants and we come back to life

Cuchulain
12-08-2016, 09:51 PM
lost count

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
12-08-2016, 09:57 PM
Watched the game 4 times....and scanned through it at least 20...

Plus ive watched the march to bmo over 100 times at least

James17930
12-09-2016, 01:01 AM
I keep watching the euroaport2 hilites.

"Attacked by hagglunnnnmnnnndddddddd. What Drahmer at BMO field."

Where can we find those highlights?

jloome
12-09-2016, 01:06 AM
lost count

So... how many times daily?

jeff.b
12-09-2016, 01:35 AM
I've re-watched the game in its entirety once with my son and highlights too many times to count

Eleven
12-09-2016, 01:39 AM
Don't skip the Mtl goals, that's when you hear the crowd get behind the team with the TFC chants and we come back to life
The idea is to visualise winning shutout games. We just DON'T concede. That's the vibe I'm putting into the Universe 😉. I'll rewatch everything else in pre-season.

Visualising that W and Bradley hoisting the Cup. Every iota of energy I contribute tomorrow is going to be positivity and belief only. Errrrrrrr, amen (felt sermon'ish) 🙄😬

Capt.Cro
12-09-2016, 09:11 AM
Heads up guys, I found a website that converts youtube links into mp4 video format. Got the idea by wanting to have our full playoff matches saved forever as you never know when they'll be removed from youtube. Act fast, they're still up as far as I know. Not trusting my wife enough to not delete them "accidentally" off of the PVR. Plus, you can download in HD, simply awesome. I know i'll be watching these sporadically for the rest of my life.

Yohan
12-09-2016, 05:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK39iwF6phs

Yohan
12-09-2016, 05:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSxMW-uLcvM

PopePouri
12-09-2016, 05:59 PM
I don't know how many times I've watched the Cheyrou goal. I've seen multiple loops of the TSN, RDS and Fox feeds.