PDA

View Full Version : Super TFC fan needs YOUR help to get to the final game!

Nikraj
12-01-2016, 04:42 PM
Hi everyone,
My Dad is a MASSIVE TFC fan and soccer fan in general. He has been supporting Toronto soccer for 40 years and has been a TFC season ticket holder from Day 1 and has been waiting for this amazing day to come. Sadly he has been suffering from a very rare neurodegenerative disorder for almost 5 year nows that has left him unable to walk or do anything for himself. Through all his difficulties it has been soccer that has kept his spirits up. He maintained his season tickets, changing them to the accessibility seating 2 years ago and attending as many games as possible with his best friend who has been his angel.

With the finals happening in Toronto it is like a dream come true but he currently will not be attending because the cold weather is too difficult for him to sit through in his condition. Also it will be challenging for him to get to the game since they currently do not have a handicap parking pass. It breaks my heart that he will have to watch this epic game from home.

I am reaching out to everyone and anyone for help. Does anyone have or know someone with contacts that could get him and his best friend spots in a box? I am willing to pay and will try to organize a taxi service to get him to and from the game that could bring him to the gate. I am going to contact BMO, TFC and anyone else that might be able to make this happen.

Any assistance is appreciated.
GO REDS!!
Sincerely,
Nicole Rajakovic (ne Sazunic)

brad
12-01-2016, 04:58 PM
You should contact the club directly and see if they can help.

German21
12-02-2016, 08:23 AM
I would reach out to the club.

chances are your probably wont be successful as its not a TFC game its a league game, meaning the league is in control of a good portion of the stadium.