PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else not getting much work done today?

MartinUtd
12-01-2016, 02:29 PM
I've got shit to do but I can't help but consume as much media on last night's win as possible.

Articles, videos, what Montreal fans are saying, what eurocentric footy fans are saying, what Seattle fans are saying.

It's probably the most unproductive day I've had since I volunteered to work Christmas eve so I could stack my floater days between the holidays.

Capt.Cro
12-01-2016, 03:09 PM
This was me since November 22nd. 'erday 'erday. Luckily I'm disguised in my display pic and my employer has no idea this is me.

Auzzy
12-01-2016, 03:12 PM
Luckily we were all 150% efficient yesterday at our jobs before the game, so that makes up for it, right? Right...?

I have some LOONG days at work ahead of me, after this, and after taking vacation days last week for the trip to Montreal.

CanadaLFC
12-01-2016, 03:13 PM
This was me since November 22nd. 'erday 'erday. Luckily I'm disguised in my display pic and my employer has no idea this is me.

I now live my life on a game-to-game basis and everything in between is a blur.

Red CB Toronto
12-01-2016, 03:19 PM
I am still exhausted. Came out of the game with my stomach in knots. The media coverage incudling The Sun, various TV outlets etc has been amazing. I am just looking forward to crashing out early tonight, I need it big time.

Rene Kingsriver
12-01-2016, 04:12 PM
I'm on less than 3 hrs sleep lol, people are frankly amazed I'm even here

Red4ever
12-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Would you believe my work party is tonight?

That I am planning... last minute... smelling like a brewery... on fumes

"This is the worst party in the world right now" -Danny Koevermans