PDA

View Full Version : Important Info Regarding Dec 10th

InSuL1nImP
12-01-2016, 11:57 AM
Hey everybody,

Just want you all to know that UFC 206 is also December 10th at the ACC.

Book your trips around it for the Cup accordingly.

jeff.b
12-01-2016, 01:44 PM
Hey everybody,

Just want you all to know that UFC 206 is also December 10th at the ACC.

Book your trips around it for the Cup accordingly.

Thanks for the heads up! Booked my hotel now just need to get tickets :drum:

MartinUtd
12-01-2016, 02:43 PM
It'll really boil Dana White's blood playing second fiddle to MLS that weekend.

ryan
12-01-2016, 02:50 PM
didn't UFC lose their main event for this too? lol

InSuL1nImP
12-01-2016, 02:53 PM
A little competition will do the UFC good. (Bellator, Rizin, Invicta, ONE, WSOF) just to name a few. Also IMHO being around the MMA world for the past almost 7 years the newly formed fighters union is a step in the right direction to what the fighters deserve.

Lastly those interested in the UFC 206 Card here are my picks as follows.

Max Holloway
Donald Cerrone
Doo Ho Choi
Tim Kennedy
If you would like the rest of my picks just reply or inbox me

MartinUtd
12-01-2016, 03:02 PM
A little competition will do the UFC good. (Bellator, Rizin, Invicta, ONE, WSOF) just to name a few. Also IMHO being around the MMA world for the past almost 7 years the newly formed fighters union is a step in the right direction to what the fighters deserve.

Lastly those interested in the UFC 206 Card here are my picks as follows.

Max Holloway
Donald Cerrone
Doo Ho Choi
Tim Kennedy
If you would like the rest of my picks just reply or inbox me

I don't follow MMA... respect it, but I'm more of a boxing guy myself. It always irked me how little the fighters got paid. Even the mega stars get short changed on sponsor deals and purse bids. I mean, Kell Brook good 5 million pounds to get beat up by Golovkin a few months back and Kell Brook is a mid tier headliner at best.

InSuL1nImP
12-01-2016, 04:49 PM
Golovkin imo has fought a bunch of nobodies. Did you see the Ward fight a couple weeks back?

MartinUtd
12-01-2016, 08:10 PM
Stevens, Monroe and Lemieux were good wins but yeah, it's hard for him to get fights. I actually made it out to Vegas for Ward v Kovelev... what a robbery. Ward won 5 rounds at best and got knocked down.

Justin10000
12-02-2016, 06:12 AM
Man.. The GO train home after we win shall be epic!!

SuperTCP
12-02-2016, 08:32 AM
Lots of Corporate Holiday Parties downtown as well. It will be crazy getting down, plan ahead.

Joe Kool
12-02-2016, 08:36 AM
Lots of Corporate Holiday Parties downtown as well. It will be crazy getting down, plan ahead.

At least it is a Saturday. I had the worst commute trying to get to the last game because of rush hour. I will take a busy Saturday in the city any day commute wise. At least the Gardiner will be open....so far.

InSuL1nImP
12-02-2016, 09:31 AM
They had the fight on regular TV last night or two nights ago lol.