PDA

View Full Version : No Flag shall go unwaved tomorrow!

FluSH
11-29-2016, 08:05 PM
Tomorrow will be The biggest game in our 10yr History against arguably our biggest rival - Montreal

Every weapon should be coming out of our arsenal! And by that I mean every Flag, Drum, Megaphone we have!

No Flag shall go unwaved tomorrow! Not a single one!

EL DUQUE'----'
11-29-2016, 08:25 PM
The return of the streamers on corners would be absolutely insane... Imagine the reaction of the stadium seeing year 1 coming back.... Flash back to Blanco being turbined by the streamers.....lol

flatpicker
11-29-2016, 08:32 PM
The return of the streamers on corners would be absolutely insane... Imagine the reaction of the stadium seeing year 1 coming back.... Flash back to Blanco being turbined by the streamers.....lol

Maybe we go easy on the corners.
It was fun for a while, but it does interfere with the game.
Throw them at me instead.

Wagner
11-29-2016, 08:39 PM
we were warned back in the day to not interfere with play on the pitch.

it would be probably the worst thing ever if we somehow hurt the team or our Cup Dreams with a streamer shower in the SE corner.

EL DUQUE'----'
11-29-2016, 09:24 PM

gmacpheetfc
11-29-2016, 09:45 PM
fun police

FluSH
11-29-2016, 09:46 PM
No interference with play on the pitch... bring your Flags!!!

denime
11-29-2016, 09:46 PM

we were warned back in the day to not interfere with play on the pitch.

it would be probably the worst thing ever if we somehow hurt the team or our Cup Dreams with a streamer shower in the SE corner.

Forget corners, streemers are for TIFO and all should be used for that,not for anything else that can hunt us later

EL DUQUE'----'
11-29-2016, 10:06 PM
Damn rules..

Redpunkfiddle
11-29-2016, 11:33 PM
Yep RIP streamers on corners. Fun in the day, but it's bush league stuff.

Also we are a goal down. Nothing to slow the game down before we are winning will do.

And there are some who see others use streamers and think their beer isn't a big step up.

Making it white hot in the stands is the push we need.

Donald Duck
11-29-2016, 11:37 PM
streamers for TIFO and flags are good enough. Lets be the 12th man and lets the boys focus on the field. Just hope no one will be like " put down your flag, I can't see".

grizzle
11-30-2016, 12:57 AM
streamers for TIFO and flags are good enough. Lets be the 12th man and lets the boys focus on the field. Just hope no one will be like " put down your flag, I can't see".

The flags are great after a goal, before the game, at the half and when we are up nearing the end of the game but they are really annoying when our team is on a breakaway and you can't see what happens because someone's 20 foot flag pole is blocking the way. Furthermore it is probably distracting for the players too.

denime
11-30-2016, 07:00 AM
The flags are great after a goal, before the game, at the half and when we are up nearing the end of the game but they are really annoying when our team is on a breakaway and you can't see what happens because someone's 20 foot flag pole is blocking the way. Furthermore it is probably distracting for the players too.

You are joking,right?

I agree fllags should be up after a goal, before the game, at the half ,during game stoppage,before throw out or corner but definitely not all the time.

GBV
11-30-2016, 07:28 AM
The flags are great after a goal, before the game, at the half and when we are up nearing the end of the game but they are really annoying when our team is on a breakaway and you can't see what happens because someone's 20 foot flag pole is blocking the way.

Agreed. And then some.

cmonyoureds
11-30-2016, 08:13 AM
Just went and dug out my season 1 "ALL FOR ONE" flag courtesy, I believe, of the creativity RedRat.

Voodooman
11-30-2016, 09:41 AM
Stretching the arms as we speak.

My brother and I are usually waving those flags any chance we get! (Not during scoring opportunities though aha)

ryan
11-30-2016, 09:54 AM
Guize pls dont bother the players with ur flags kthx.

CanadaLFC
11-30-2016, 12:02 PM
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but is there no march planned with the rest of the groups? something like the first game of the season?

ChrisFizik
11-30-2016, 12:15 PM
yeah, just be at Joes or in the area at 530, we'll be heading out around then, meeting groups along way (Dufferin -> Liberty -> Atlantic)

cheers

Red4ever
11-30-2016, 12:23 PM
Look at it this way...

We have been fire this whole playoff run, no need for gimmicks anymore.

Red4ever
11-30-2016, 12:24 PM
Just hope no one will be like " put down your flag, I can't see".

I agree.

I hate it when I go to the game and have to watch the game.

mauser09
11-30-2016, 01:58 PM
I'm hearing there will be a march from Brazen Head. Gathering at 5:45

http://www.torontofc.ca/matchday-guide

denime
11-30-2016, 02:38 PM
I'm hearing there will be a march from Brazen Head. Gathering at 5:45

http://www.torontofc.ca/matchday-guide

No SGs ,regural TFC fans and TFC suites

magmadragon
11-30-2016, 04:11 PM
Regarding streamers, last game there were a bunch being thrown and I was getting flashbacks to the before times. It was fine tbh.

Primavera
11-30-2016, 04:21 PM
No SGs ,regural TFC fans and TFC suites

Nothing stopping SGs from joining in the fun.