PDA

View Full Version : Tfc west coast fans

dow117
11-27-2016, 05:56 PM
If TFC host cup vs. Seattle - there are a few of us out here that want to fly to YYZ for the weekend to come to game. I used to be SSH in 117 since Day 1 until I moved out to BC. TFC fans out here have supported them in Portland, Seattle and Vancouver I was hoping to get 2 tix to see the boys in the final . I know there are others out here that will be thinking the same thing.
Does anyone know what availability there will be and if so can we get in on any chance. Its been a long 10 years and do not want to miss the victory party !!!

Hamilton_Red
11-27-2016, 06:29 PM
I'm wondering whether to book the flights today or wait till Wednesday!

barticusz
11-27-2016, 10:40 PM
Out here in Edmonton, I told myself if they make the final and it's in Toronto I'd be on a plane.. Even got the general Ok from my wife! Only problem now is that the damn flight is so expensive.. $700 return!! Decisions, decisions... well, I still need to see if they make it.

Ivy
11-27-2016, 11:58 PM
Out here in Edmonton, I told myself if they make the final and it's in Toronto I'd be on a plane.. Even got the general Ok from my wife! Only problem now is that the damn flight is so expensive.. $700 return!! Decisions, decisions... well, I still need to see if they make it.
I just bought tickets to Edmonton for much cheaper than that. PM me if you want some tips.

sashavukelich
11-28-2016, 12:37 AM
was in 114 for 6 years!!!!!! Augh how I miss going to games as the wife and I moved to Victoria, BC this past year.

I'm totally catching the away games in Vancouver and Seattle next year :)

dow117
11-28-2016, 01:47 AM

Does that new airline - NEWLEAF has cheaper flights from Edmonton but flies to Hamilton ... Its $432 all in return around that time.

https://newleafweb.intelisys.ca/Details.aspx?lang=en&st=pb&sesid=

dow117
11-28-2016, 01:49 AM
was in 114 for 6 years!!!!!! Augh how I miss going to games as the wife and I moved to Victoria, BC this past year.

I'm totally catching the away games in Vancouver and Seattle next year :)

There are quite a few of us out here that go to Seattle, Portland when TFC is out west ...

barticusz
11-30-2016, 12:34 AM
Does that new airline - NEWLEAF has cheaper flights from Edmonton but flies to Hamilton ... Its $432 all in return around that time.

https://newleafweb.intelisys.ca/Details.aspx?lang=en&st=pb&sesid=

Thanks!!

I was just checking that and you're right.. it's still a possibility! Not an official redpatchboy but have enjoyed being able to converse with you all on this board. Ultimately I'd love to be able to sit in the south end for that game. Here's hoping I need to spend some money tomorrow night!

dow117
11-30-2016, 11:32 PM
Well !! Well !! Well!!!. I can get flight etc but need 2 tix . Not going if I cant get into BMO and I aint paying no local or corporate scalper like stubhub the rates that I have heard - $500 usd

Hamilton_Red
12-01-2016, 12:11 AM
Booked up for the trip booked AC8062 outward bound to YVR then AC102 to Toronto. Back on Sunday AC191

Now - gotta get the tickets sorted.

dow117
12-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Booked up for the trip booked AC8062 outward bound to YVR then AC102 to Toronto. Back on Sunday AC191

Now - gotta get the tickets sorted.

I gotta get 2 tix sorted before booking flight out Fri, return Sunday - if I cant get tix first, wont travel then need viewing party in Van

KidA
12-01-2016, 01:27 PM
Flight booked. Tickets to be sorted. There will be a viewing party in Van for those not able to make the trip. I'll make sure to help organize that as well.

barticusz
12-01-2016, 07:42 PM
Still waiting to book my flight. I want to ensure I can get tickets!!

Hamilton_Red
12-02-2016, 12:00 AM
Ticket situation going to be tight. MLS has taken 5,000 tickets for Seattle and the league VIPs.

Got my fingers crossed for by SSH buddies to get extras.

MartinUtd
12-02-2016, 12:32 AM
5000!?!?!? Wtf

dow117
12-02-2016, 01:34 PM
Ticket situation going to be tight. MLS has taken 5,000 tickets for Seattle and the league VIPs.

Got my fingers crossed for by SSH buddies to get extras.

Seattle only selling tix to SSH on a lottery system, so we cant snag any from the enemy !

Hamilton_Red
12-02-2016, 10:04 PM
It's going to be a nervous Monday morning. All those season ticket holders complaining about which seats they got is hard to take while we poor sods have no idea if we will even get a ticket. They don't know how lucky they are/ I spent less as a season ticket holder following TFC than I do out here going to Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver!

barticusz
12-02-2016, 11:02 PM
It's going to be a nervous Monday morning. All those season ticket holders complaining about which seats they got is hard to take while we poor sods have no idea if we will even get a ticket. They don't know how lucky they are/ I spent less as a season ticket holder following TFC than I do out here going to Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver!

No kidding. One can say that a single game costs you the flight plus hotel plus plus plus.. I get why those that have been moved are upset, as I would be too, however... at least they will be there. What time does ticketmaster start selling them?

Hamilton_Red
12-03-2016, 01:28 AM
Noon EST if you sign up Toronto Till I Die

dow117
12-03-2016, 01:39 PM
Noon EST if you sign up Toronto Till I Die

I did sign up - how does it work for Monday ?. Is there a "Toronto Till I Die" code for TM ? I see nothing on this site for early tix ??

Hamilton_Red
12-03-2016, 06:33 PM
I think we'll get an email. There is a 1 hour jump on the general publica sale. 9am pacific

barticusz
12-04-2016, 01:04 AM
Great. Good thing I had registered for that before!

Hamilton_Red
12-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Anyone get lucky? I couldn't get any on the pre-sale. I have a friend who got me one though up in the top of the new East stand.

sashavukelich
12-06-2016, 02:27 AM
I'm in for that! Does Victoria or Vancouver have a pub for TFC fans?

KidA
12-06-2016, 11:46 AM
I'm in for that! Does Victoria or Vancouver have a pub for TFC fans?

Vancouver viewing party details -> http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showthread.php?39841-Vancouver-Viewing-Party-for-MLS-Cup-Final

Dunkers
12-06-2016, 12:01 PM
Flights and tickets sorted, YVR - YYZ on AC156 on Friday night, returning on Sunday AC33

KidA
12-06-2016, 01:17 PM
Flights and tickets sorted, YVR - YYZ on AC156 on Friday night, returning on Sunday AC33

See you at YVR on Thursday... Same flight!!

dow117
12-06-2016, 06:55 PM
No luck on presale but unbelievably got 2 $55 tix in temporary south end stand from RPB board . Flying out Friday red eye - Hostel at Church/King and back Sunday. --- see you on the ice !!! - cold forecast.

stevieeatworld
12-06-2016, 07:27 PM
I'm jealous of the whole lot of you!! For any of those who are poor like me and stuck in Vancouver for the weekend, come join us at Black Frog Eatery. They usually set up these small bleachers in front of a projector. So if all goes as plan we can stand on said bleachers singing our songs and it will almost be like we're there! :p

barticusz
12-07-2016, 11:33 PM
Decided to bite the bullet and hope to score some last minute tickets.. booked my flight into YYZ. Cannot wait to at the very least experience this in a Toronto bar!!

Hamilton_Red
12-10-2016, 10:05 AM
To all the West Coast TFC fans who have come 3,500 km to see this game...enjoy your day. Hope to bump into some of you in Liberty Village pre-game. I'll be the one in red!

Hamilton_Red
12-11-2016, 11:18 PM
So is it a tradition that we will play Seattle away to start the league next season? That seemed to be the way it worked the last few years Columbus vs Portland etc.. ? I hope so.

Hamilton_Red
01-13-2017, 01:12 AM
Two West Coast games early in the season! 18th March in Vancouver and 6th May in Seattle..I'm going to hit both!

MarkInVictoria
01-13-2017, 12:16 PM
Most likely in for both as well.

dow117
01-13-2017, 02:58 PM
In for both as well.

Dunkers
01-13-2017, 03:04 PM
I think I am also in for both, swore I was done with Seattle after going to Portland last year, but things obviously changed...

Jeffro
01-15-2017, 07:53 PM
Anybody know when tickets go on sale for the Vancouver game?

KidA
01-17-2017, 03:09 PM
Do not worry. I will make sure to organize both for everyone here. Once I have more details from both FO's then I will post it here. I'm hoping to get some banners sorted as well for these two games.

Jeffro
01-20-2017, 07:08 PM
Do not worry. I will make sure to organize both for everyone here. Once I have more details from both FO's then I will post it here. I'm hoping to get some banners sorted as well for these two games.

Knew you'd be on it, thanks! My family is stoked!

Hamilton_Red
01-20-2017, 09:10 PM
Think we have to come up with some anti Trump themed Tifo....American Carnage..

dow117
01-21-2017, 04:46 PM
How about "TRUMP IS A COMBED OVER C**T " . a sign on a Scottish hillside overlooking his failed golf course. or

"THE MLS CUP FINAL WAS RIGGED !!"

" MAKE SEATTLE HUMBLE AGAIN"

" BUILD A TEAM AND MAKE SEATTLE PAY FOR IT "

" SEATTLE - LEAST DESERVING CUP WINNERS IN MLS HISTORY "

" SEATTLE -GROUND ZERO FOR SHOTS ON GOAL "

ETC...

izzyzz
01-22-2017, 04:56 AM
Guys, let's show some class and not mix politics with the beautiful game, especially with some of our key players being Americans.

A better idea would be to show up with Sony PlayStation banners to the XBOX-sponsored Seattle game. :D

KidA
01-23-2017, 01:13 PM
Guys, let's show some class and not mix politics with the beautiful game, especially with some of our key players being Americans.

A better idea would be to show up with Sony PlayStation banners to the XBOX-sponsored Seattle game. :D

I agree completely. I think showing up with Playstation banners customized for TFC would be a great way to do it. We have time before that game to plan something.

In other news, I have already been in contact with Whitecaps FO. Tickets should be on sale near the beginning of February. Let as many people know as you can that we will have a designated section for us. Now to think of banner ideas. Maybe something in line with the missing BC salt found in their supporter section.

Dunkers
01-23-2017, 01:48 PM
I agree completely. I think showing up with Playstation banners customized for TFC would be a great way to do it. We have time before that game to plan something.

In other news, I have already been in contact with Whitecaps FO. Tickets should be on sale near the beginning of February. Let as many people know as you can that we will have a designated section for us. Now to think of banner ideas. Maybe something in line with the missing BC salt found in their supporter section.

I agree with leaving politics out of this. I find it humorous to refer to the Sounders as the Portland Timbers Beta Version, as they are always claiming to be better than Portland and it goes along with the whole xbox/Microsoft theme. TFC 2.0 vs Portland Timbers Beta

molenshtain
01-23-2017, 02:52 PM
Shot in the dark here but any of you westsiders plan on trekking out to Utah for the season opener? I'm not able to go to philly the week after so I think I'm gonna head out to salt lake instead. It'd be cool if we could get a group together for that one.

OgtheDim
01-23-2017, 04:12 PM
For Vancouver, something along the lines of a pic of Johnson scoring that goal with

Scoring at 90' + 5 - Priceless

dow117
01-23-2017, 05:54 PM
For Vancouver, something along the lines of a pic of Johnson scoring that goal with

Scoring at 90' + 5 - Priceless

Yes, the Southsiders claim this was the reason that they supported Seattle in MLS Final ... This along with the rain out in Toronto that cost them another CCL spot as well as the miracle in Montreal that was "rigged" really pisses them off. It looks like TFC are their Bogeyman and secretly they hate losing to us more than Cascadia rivals . So a "break a leg" and "break YVR hearts" type of tifo may be appropriate...

Hamilton_Red
01-24-2017, 12:31 AM

I'd bet that we'd get a cheer from the Seattle fans with an anti-Trump Tifo...it could be done very classily. Heck they sing.."You've got Healthcare we've got tanks....dooda doooda" to the tune of Yankee Doodle Dandy to the Whitecaps fans. Soccer fans in both Seattle and Portland are plenty progressive. Love the Whitecaps banner idea..."1 Broken Leg....20,000 broken hearts"

KidA
01-24-2017, 12:40 PM
New email received. Tickets will be $40 for seating in sections 219-221. At the beginning of February I will receive a link for us to make our purchases.

dow117
01-26-2017, 02:55 PM
New email received. Tickets will be $40 for seating in sections 219-221. At the beginning of February I will receive a link for us to make our purchases.

Cheers, thanks for doing this !!!!

dow117
02-03-2017, 03:18 PM
The Southsiders have elected not to attend US games in Portland and Seattle in protest over Trumpism . If they are still in this situation come May when TFC 2 Seattle. I will not attend then in recognition of their efforts. Too bad , I know not to combine sports and politics but this is not political statement; this recognizes that we have a very dangerous administration in place and travel must be cautious, particularly if you are not WASP.
????

Hamilton_Red
02-03-2017, 10:02 PM
I have no issues combining politics and soccer, ever since I saw 100,000 Scots booing Margaret Thatcher at Hampden...I've been good with it. I'll likely still go to Seattle because I know that the Seattle fans are about as politically progressive as any group. I'll be there to encourage them in their resistance to this scumbag of a President they have been saddled with. A "Resitance" TIFO is definitely on - let's go there to make friends.

DIEHARDTFC
02-05-2017, 08:47 PM
I wanted to make my first US road trip this year to NY or Columbus but given the current climate in the US, I'm not sure if I will do so. I have a trip to the states in a few weeks, depending on how that goes might influence my decision to possibly head to the US for TFC. I already know I can't do MTL away in August so I may not do any away trips at all.

dow117
02-07-2017, 02:06 PM
I have no issues combining politics and soccer, ever since I saw 100,000 Scots booing Margaret Thatcher at Hampden...I've been good with it. I'll likely still go to Seattle because I know that the Seattle fans are about as politically progressive as any group. I'll be there to encourage them in their resistance to this scumbag of a President they have been saddled with. A "Resitance" TIFO is definitely on - let's go there to make friends.

Well said... I now agree with a resistance/solidarity TIFO as Washington and Oregon appear to be challenging Drumpf. Southsiders are staying home as an SG for the duration of the muslim ban as some of them may be denied entry to USA. Lets see what happens- may be an impeachment before MAY.

MarkInVictoria
02-09-2017, 02:04 PM
Vancouver start time now announced. 1 local, 4 Toronto. Makes for a challenging pre-drink and also an early ferry or night before journey.

Jeffro
02-15-2017, 12:45 PM

Any word on tickets yet?

Jeffro
02-15-2017, 12:51 PM
Vancouver start time now announced. 1 local, 4 Toronto. Makes for a challenging pre-drink and also an early ferry or night before journey.

Yup, my group is going to have to catch a 7am ferry to Swartz to catch a throughfare, the direct ferry won't get us there in time.

KidA
02-15-2017, 09:55 PM
The time is now!!!

Please feel free to purchase Visiting Supporters Tickets here through this link https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/whitecaps/EN/link/promotion/home/90440a706770a563a37c47eaed136a9283ec5128 with the promo code TFCAWAY.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Whitbyreds
02-16-2017, 11:30 PM
The time is now!!!

Please feel free to purchase Visiting Supporters Tickets here through this link https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/whitecaps/EN/link/promotion/home/90440a706770a563a37c47eaed136a9283ec5128 with the promo code TFCAWAY.

Thats amazing!! Just booked my flight! Thanks for setting this up!

Hamilton_Red
02-17-2017, 12:26 AM
In for three - Vancouver Island TFC Supporters Club! On the road again!

dow117
02-18-2017, 03:34 PM

Looks like the tickets are $58 , wow that's a 45% increase; certainly keeping pace with < 1% inflation rate. Why are the Caps gouging folks ??
Disappointing to see this type of corporate opportunism. I know, I can choose not to go - blah blah but folk need to give feedback to FO that this is an unreasonable increase. Let VWC supporters pay for Freddy Montero !!

Hamilton_Red
02-18-2017, 07:26 PM
It was $40 when You get to the checkout. A lot cheaper than me seeing the MLS Cup Final!

Whitbyreds
02-18-2017, 09:48 PM
What section did you get? It kept assigning me into section 218

Hamilton_Red
02-19-2017, 02:44 AM
218 as well - same place as the last few times. Memories of how fast that place went from 25,000 people going crazy to sheer silence....the 25 of us going crazy!

dow117
02-19-2017, 04:20 PM
It was $40 when You get to the checkout. A lot cheaper than me seeing the MLS Cup Final!

Thanks , did not know that - yes the mls cup final was expensive but the trip was worth it !! even it was just to confirm that we were indeed the better team ; just unfortunate on the day...
See you at Bc Place and pub beforehand... hopefully

Whitbyreds
02-22-2017, 08:55 PM
218 as well - same place as the last few times. Memories of how fast that place went from 25,000 people going crazy to sheer silence....the 25 of us going crazy!
Perfect!! Happy I'm not sitting With the home support like most of my away trips!

TFCwestcan
02-22-2017, 10:55 PM
This might be early but two of us are driving down to Seattle for the game there. I look forward to seeing the west coast TFC fans and the team again.

stevieeatworld
02-24-2017, 04:14 PM
I got section 219. Anyone up for another pre game meet-up/march? I was thinking The Black Frog as they hosted our MLS Cup viewing party. Plus they have great food.

Hamilton_Red
02-24-2017, 10:12 PM
Any of the Vancouver Islanders want to get together to watch the season opener?

dow117
02-28-2017, 06:08 PM
I got section 219. Anyone up for another pre game meet-up/march? I was thinking The Black Frog as they hosted our MLS Cup viewing party. Plus they have great food.

Last time, we met pre game at Johnny Foxes; I would prefer not to go there again - so if its the Black Frog ... ok with me. Its an early kick off so looks like an 1100 am drink.

ndtoronto
03-04-2017, 01:47 PM
Any of the Vancouver Islanders want to get together to watch the season opener?

Stuck at work. Trying to find a stream of the game.

chad5189
03-04-2017, 03:22 PM
There are quite a few of us out here that go to Seattle, Portland when TFC is out west ...

I'm a reds fan that just moved out west and am hoping to snag a pair of tickets in the away section for the Whitecaps and Seattle games! Any idea how I can go about doing that?

dow117
03-04-2017, 09:13 PM
I'm a reds fan that just moved out west and am hoping to snag a pair of tickets in the away section for the Whitecaps and Seattle games! Any idea how I can go about doing that?

he time is now!!!

Here is post from KidA to get tix to Caps game on Mar 18. Check this board for tix to Seattle game in May - KidA is our organizer for tix.

Please feel free to purchase Visiting Supporters Tickets here through this link https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/whi...136a9283ec5128 (https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/whitecaps/EN/link/promotion/home/90440a706770a563a37c47eaed136a9283ec5128) with the promo code TFCAWAY.

stevieeatworld
03-05-2017, 01:43 PM
Last time, we met pre game at Johnny Foxes; I would prefer not to go there again - so if its the Black Frog ... ok with me. Its an early kick off so looks like an 1100 am drink.

scratch that. Black Frog is not open till 12. Any other ideas for pre game meetup?

KidA
03-10-2017, 07:49 PM
Working on pre-match meetup brunch ideas as we speak. Stay tuned for all details. I have some ideas for everyone here as well.

KidA
03-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Since the match begins at 1PM PST, it would appear as if our best chance for pre-match festivities should begin at Craft Beer Market in Olympic Village at 10am for breakfast/brunch. It is a short walk to the stadium from there. Please pass the message on to others coming to the match.

Jeffro
03-13-2017, 12:50 PM
Thought we were going to have to miss this one, but I just got tickets and my crew will be there!

Hamilton_Red
03-13-2017, 08:06 PM
We are heading over on the 7AM ferry. Should be good...Ousted suspended for it - should be goal time.

Tony88
03-14-2017, 12:06 AM
A great game to watch

MarkInVictoria
03-15-2017, 12:17 PM
I find myself with an extra should anyone need a ticket. I'll be at Craft (if that's where we're meeting) at around 10:30.

Eleven
03-15-2017, 02:38 PM
Have one ticket available. Late postponement of a biz trip to Vancouver to the following week 😡

-Still available-. In *pdf. Lemme know if you need a ticket. Paid $40 for it in sec 218, row EE.

Hamilton_Red
03-17-2017, 06:15 PM
See everyone at Craft!

MDH
03-18-2017, 11:34 AM
Wish I could join you all today. Have a great time and make a lot of noise

Dunkers
03-29-2017, 01:11 PM
Hey Team

Do we have any leads on away tickets the Seattle game on May 6th?

Cheers

JD

KidA
03-29-2017, 06:35 PM
Hey Team

Do we have any leads on away tickets the Seattle game on May 6th?

Cheers

JD

I am trying to gauge interest to see if I should contact the Seattle FO in the next week. Who else would be interested if I organize the tickets again?

Dunkers
03-29-2017, 07:33 PM
I am trying to gauge interest to see if I should contact the Seattle FO in the next week. Who else would be interested if I organize the tickets again?

I'll do 3

Hamilton_Red
03-30-2017, 01:03 AM
Probably 2 - wonder if there is a better section if we are a small group. The away section is a long long way from the field in Seattle

dow117
03-30-2017, 07:39 PM
I have accom booked in Seattle but really struggling with going as many other groups have taken a stand not to give tacit support to the current regime of hate in the USA. I will decide soon but so far I'm leaning to cancel plans...

leedsandTFC
03-31-2017, 02:20 AM
anyone in vancouver getting together to watch the game?

KidA
04-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Friday was difficult to meet up but this coming Saturday a bunch of us will be trying to meet up to watch. Looks like it will be on TSN4 so hopefully somewhere will have it on.

Dunkers
04-03-2017, 09:03 PM
I have accom booked in Seattle but really struggling with going as many other groups have taken a stand not to give tacit support to the current regime of hate in the USA. I will decide soon but so far I'm leaning to cancel plans...

I understand it is everyone's personal choice and 100% respect that, but Seattle would be the furthest thing from supporting that regime. Going there and saying you support the stance that city/region is taking would probably do more good than not going at all. Just my 2 cents.

Hamilton_Red
04-03-2017, 11:59 PM
Tend to agree Dunkers. Better to encourage the good guys - would like figure out a good TIFO for the game.

Fort York Redcoat
04-04-2017, 08:14 AM

I won't lie and say I didn't think about not going but I wasn't going to let them win that way.

It IS a personal matter, a personal scale, as well.

For me, going to Penn wasn't like going to DC. I won't be visiting DC until this is over since I've made my trips about trying to see some of the cities as well.

OgtheDim
04-04-2017, 03:13 PM
FYI for Seattle - TIME CHANGE

https://twitter.com/WheelerTSN/status/849348172753362948

Hamilton_Red
04-04-2017, 10:28 PM
Noon Kick-off! wow they really want to create some atmosphere eh? Why not a 9AM kick-off?

TFCwestcan
04-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Kid-A, we are making our seemingly annual pilgrimage out to the coast to see TFC, we are looking at two tickets for the Seattle game.

noon, hmmm looks like some pre-noon drinking.

cheesechicklr
04-05-2017, 08:54 AM
Flying out from Toronto !!! Need 2 tix, and would love to be in the supporter section. Never been to an away game, so am very excited!!!

KidA
04-05-2017, 02:44 PM
I have emailed their FO and am awaiting ticket details. Once I get the info I'll share it with everyone here. Noon or 1PM this game will be tense. I'll drink to some sweet revenge.

cheesechicklr
04-05-2017, 03:45 PM
Fantastic! Thank you!!

dow117
04-05-2017, 05:27 PM
Okay, I have had a word with my conscience and I will need 2 tix . Thanks

KidA
04-07-2017, 10:36 AM
Awaiting details on ticket purchasing. So far I do have this information to share:

Tickets will be $32 each and will be in section 203

KidA
04-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Seems like a backwards way to do this but if you are looking for tickets reach out to Frank at the Sounders FO..

Frank Moreno
206-926-3669 (tel:(206)%20926-3669)
FrankM@SoundersFC.com

dow117
04-21-2017, 05:27 PM
Seems like a backwards way to do this but if you are looking for tickets reach out to Frank at the Sounders FO..

Frank Moreno
206-926-3669 (tel:(206)%20926-3669)
FrankM@SoundersFC.com

Thanks KidA, got my tix, travelling down Fri night - gametime noon on Sat. So hopefully see you guys on the ice !!!

TFCwestcan
04-24-2017, 09:37 PM
Thanks Kid A, we got our tickets. Is it me or is travelling crowd a touch smaller this year?

Pyramid Pub for pre game meet up?

mongosmash
04-26-2017, 07:17 PM
3 coming down from Vancouver... not too sure if we'll be there pregame.

kompot
04-29-2017, 03:55 PM
Hey guys!

Looks like I'm joining you in Seattle! I was able to extend a work trip and will be there Saturday.

Unfortunately, I'll be missing any pre-game (maybe not a biggie considering noon kick-off), but look forward to seeing you in the stands.

Cheers.

Dawnytwin
04-30-2017, 02:33 PM
We are coming out from Toronto. We have seats in section 203. Unless I see something different we will head to the Pyramid for 11 am

Hamilton_Red
04-30-2017, 03:25 PM
That 12 Am kick-off is brutal for travelling from the Island. Earliest I can get there assuming no border delays is 11:30. Too optimistic for me I'm afraid. I'll be giving this game a miss - I am afraid.

dow117
05-01-2017, 07:16 PM
That 12 Am kick-off is brutal for travelling from the Island. Earliest I can get there assuming no border delays is 11:30. Too optimistic for me I'm afraid. I'll be giving this game a miss - I am afraid.

That is too bad - we are going after work Friday and staying in cheap but decent hostel (private double ) , next to Stadium; then travelling back right after game. Why not travel day before ??

TFCwestcan
05-01-2017, 07:16 PM

This early time change has happened at least before, one can consider that this is a marquee game for League/TV so they want a good time spot. It is a bummer of those who are that are travelling that day and wanted to go to a pub before the game.

We will drift into the Pyramid just before 11. See you there!

KidA
05-05-2017, 04:25 PM
See everyone there!!

ChrisFizik
05-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Thank you again KidA and all west coast friends and road warriors that organized and got involved. We loved seeing you on tv in that familiar patch of Red in CenturyLink and chanted along at Joe's.

Hope you enjoyed the away day and left Pyramid in one piece!

https://twitter.com/torontofc/status/860949040036544512

Hamilton_Red
11-30-2017, 01:29 AM
Who is all going for the final? Booked my flight out of YYJ on the Friday and back Sunday night. Whose in for a meet up on the Friday night?

Jeffro
07-26-2018, 02:51 AM
TFC @ Vancouver August 8th! Who's going? When do tickets go on sale?

wopchop
07-26-2018, 05:15 AM
TFC @ Vancouver August 8th! Who's going? When do tickets go on sale?
Good question! I may be able to go to this one.

KidA
07-26-2018, 10:26 AM
Good question! I may be able to go to this one.

I have emailed the Whitecaps FO to organize tickets for this match. Once I have more details I'll be sure to post here and on Twitter (@TFCinBC) for those interested.

dow117
07-26-2018, 02:54 PM
I'm in !! Great that we get to see the boys this year. The game vs portland in late August is the only other opportunity on west coast & that is on a Wed as well so may be difficult but I am also up for that ... we'll see

KidA
07-26-2018, 04:21 PM
Promo code and link created... Who's IN????

dow117
07-26-2018, 05:07 PM
I AM IN !! Thanks KidA , I have emptied my message box now so that you can DM me with details

Jeffro
07-26-2018, 06:29 PM
I'm in for sure!

wopchop
07-26-2018, 08:04 PM
Depending on kickoff time - I'm there.

Skinn
07-26-2018, 08:09 PM
Awesome. I’ll likely need 4.

Jeffro
07-27-2018, 12:24 AM
Can you send me the link please KidA? Thanks!

KidA
07-27-2018, 10:28 AM
Depending on kickoff time - I'm there.

Kick off is at 7PM. If you want the link let me know so I can DM you

Dunkers
07-27-2018, 11:21 AM
I am in also, can I get the link.

dow117
07-27-2018, 12:42 PM
GOT MY TIX !!! THANK YOU KidA for arranging yet again. See you for the TFC away victory on Aug 8 .

wopchop
07-28-2018, 05:25 PM
Kick off is at 7PM. If you want the link let me know so I can DM you
Yes, I am in!

KidA
07-29-2018, 08:57 PM
Details sent.

The countdown is on!

dow117
07-30-2018, 03:00 PM
Any pre game pub selected for TFC fans ?? Game at 7 but always time for a swift one !

stevieeatworld
08-04-2018, 01:52 AM
Any pre game pub selected for TFC fans ?? Game at 7 but always time for a swift one !

How about the Black Frog in Gastown?. They have been great hosts for the past 2 MLS cup viewing parties for us.

dow117
08-04-2018, 10:48 PM
i'M OK WITH BLACK FROG - IS THAT DECIDED NOW ??

KidA
08-06-2018, 01:34 PM
I'll be there at 5. For those still needing tickets

The tickets are $40 a piece. You can purchase here: https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/whitecaps/EN/link/promotion/home/6a40a6c7fba63011d84e211be99c51efdf85e176 and please use the promo code: TORVSVAN18

themodelcitizen
08-09-2018, 12:09 AM
Cheers KidA for organizing it!! Great night and result, we were able to welcome some more TFC fans to the section throughout the game

ChrisFizik
08-13-2018, 08:37 PM
Just a followup thank you to all of you that gathered for the match and KidA for helping organize! Loved seeing you on the screen and glad to hear a fun time had by all. Onwards to the second leg!

Hamilton_Red
08-15-2018, 12:58 AM
Sorry I missed everyone. Was up in the Arctic during the game. Roll on tomorrow!

Hamilton_Red
01-07-2019, 06:15 PM
2019 Sched

April 13th -Seattle
May 31st - Vancouver

I'm definitely up for a road trip to Seattle.

MDH
01-07-2019, 10:22 PM
You get your Pacific FC deposit yet?

Hamilton_Red
01-08-2019, 12:18 AM
Yes sir - member #39

MDH
01-08-2019, 04:42 PM
Yes sir - member #39

Im so glad to hear that. I'll be there as well!! I cant remember my number, but it exists!!

Hamilton_Red
01-08-2019, 07:09 PM
CPL hasn't published a schedule yet. We know they kick-off in April. I hope that there is no conflict with the Seattle match.

stevieeatworld
01-09-2019, 09:59 PM
Im so glad to hear that. I'll be there as well!! I cant remember my number, but it exists!!

Im planning to hop the ferry over for a few Pacific games. Especially when FC Edmonton rolls through.

MDH
01-12-2019, 01:40 PM
CPL hasn't published a schedule yet. We know they kick-off in April. I hope that there is no conflict with the Seattle match.

I'm kinda assuming it will line up exactly with the Seattle match. It would make sense that we have home games early in the season as we have better weather than everywhere else.

Hamilton_Red
01-14-2019, 01:10 PM
Hopefully the PFC game will be on the Sunday - then I can see both.

natderaj
01-15-2019, 03:50 PM
Thanks for organizing the away tickets!

I'll definitely be at Seattle and Vancouver this year

KidA
01-30-2019, 11:26 AM
Hey folks. As some of you know I've moved back east. However, I am more than happy to help organize tickets for my west coast fam. I'll be contacting the Seattle FO and Vancouver FO to start organizing. Please post your interest so I can provide some information to the respective clubs.

KidA
02-05-2019, 03:00 PM
Info

Toronto FC at Vancouver Whitecaps: $40 in section 218-221. Ticket link to be provided
Toronto FC at Seattle Sounders: Awaiting details

KidA
02-28-2019, 11:18 AM
Ticket links have been acquired for those wishing to travel with fellow west coast supporters: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WestCoastReds/
I've posted it in there for safe keeping. If anyone wants the link directly please DM me and I'll shoot you a message with details.

COYR!!

Hamilton_Red
02-28-2019, 09:43 PM
Thanks KidA - are you coming out for it...for old times sake? :)

nfitz
03-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Ticket links have been acquired for those wishing to travel with fellow west coast supporters: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WestCoastReds/ Great! Looks like I'll be passing through Seattle on game day. Hmm, do I read that right and there are no tickets sold yet?

Any objections if I pass this on to U-Sector?

Bushmancan
03-07-2019, 06:39 PM
Last minute, anyone know of a good place to watch the game on Sunday in LA. In the Burbank and Downtown LA area.

KidA
04-02-2019, 09:24 AM
Thanks KidA - are you coming out for it...for old times sake? :)

I wish I was. Maybe next year I'll plan my trip out West with a match in mind. I've created a banner and some patches for the West Coast Reds if anyone is interested.

KidA
04-02-2019, 09:26 AM
Great! Looks like I'll be passing through Seattle on game day. Hmm, do I read that right and there are no tickets sold yet?

Any objections if I pass this on to U-Sector?

None at all. We want as many people as possible together.

dow117
04-03-2019, 09:27 PM
I will be travelling down to Seattle with 1 more - will get tix in next few days - any pre game pub to meet up at. Last time , met at Pyramid across from ground. 10:00 am sounds like a good time for the start of a pre game drink ??

Got my tix - see y'all at Century Link for another heartbreak for Sounders ! PYRAMID pub first !!

pyramid pub does not open til 1100 am

Hamilton_Red
04-13-2019, 04:03 AM
Have a great day - hope that the team gives the West Coast Reds some joy. I won’t be able to make it ..funnily enough I’ll be in To this weekend.

MightyDM
04-17-2019, 06:46 PM
Ticket links have been acquired for those wishing to travel with fellow west coast supporters: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WestCoastReds/
I've posted it in there for safe keeping. If anyone wants the link directly please DM me and I'll shoot you a message with details.

COYR!!

KidA, I don’t have Facebook. Does this posting mean that you have a link for the Whitecaps MAY 31 game and if so could you DM me the link. If not, any advice about what I should do?

MightyDM
05-28-2019, 07:58 PM
anyone meeting up before the Friday match in Vancouver? If so, where?

E11evenTFC
05-31-2019, 02:06 PM
anyone meeting up before the Friday match in Vancouver? If so, where?

Yes, meeting up at "The Pint" @5pm (or before) if your interested. Can also visit the West Coast Reds facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WestCoastReds/

stevieeatworld
10-16-2019, 05:53 PM
Vancouver viewing party for the game this weekend will be at The Black Frog in Gastown. Try and make it out as it's always a great atmosphere!

Hamilton_Red
10-26-2019, 02:23 AM
There is a road trip brewing fellows. We Are going to take down Atlanta.

barticusz
10-27-2019, 02:28 PM
Any Edmonton area fans getting together for this match?

stevieeatworld
10-27-2019, 05:16 PM
Vancouver!! We will be watching the match this Wednesday against ATL at The Colony on Main street! look for us in the back corner!

Any Edmonton area fans getting together for this match?

I'll ask my friends in Edmonton where they plan on watching and ill get back to ya!

Hamilton_Red
10-31-2019, 01:22 AM
Booked into Seattle for that weekend. Now just need some tickets. Seattle Ticketing saying that tix on sale 10Am PST on Friday. It’s a big stadium - presume they will open the upper decks..should be 60-70k in there...

MDH
10-31-2019, 02:38 AM
I dont have a passport. Im going in tmr to see if I can get one in time. Fingers crossed

dow117
10-31-2019, 12:07 PM
Also booked in downtown Seattle - Sounders website uses Ticketmaster for on sale at 10 am. MLS site uses SeatGeek , also open for sale at 10:00 a:m . What is best strategy to get tix & will there be an away support section ? These are the ??. Anyone call Seattle FO or is it strictly MLS function for final ?

OgtheDim
10-31-2019, 12:29 PM
If its anything like here in 2016, 2017 - the tickets online will sell out in less then 10 seconds.

There will be an official TFC section and how the team handles that will eventually come out - those spaces will also be limited.

dow117
10-31-2019, 12:52 PM
Doesnt sound good then ? Do SSH not get an access code or some consideration ? Looks like on line ticket reellers are selling at $170 USD for lowest price already.

wopchop
10-31-2019, 01:20 PM
I was planning a work trip to Bellevue WA in the next two weeks - so this lines up nicely. Not sure about ticketing, but if anyone knows - happy to lend my support in the away section!

E11evenTFC
10-31-2019, 01:33 PM
A bunch of us from West Coast Reds heading down for the game from Vancouver. Still waiting on info about supporters section tickets. Any word on how they are distributing this info? I know at BMO Seattle fans got 500-1000. Do we know if that's based on a % of the total stadium capacity or a hard cap regardless?

MDH
10-31-2019, 05:16 PM
Im hoping to head over from Victoria, Passport is sorted, now tickets...

MightyDM
10-31-2019, 08:28 PM
If TFC host cup vs. Seattle - there are a few of us out here that want to fly to YYZ for the weekend to come to game. I used to be SSH in 117 since Day 1 until I moved out to BC. TFC fans out here have supported them in Portland, Seattle and Vancouver I was hoping to get 2 tix to see the boys in the final . I know there are others out here that will be thinking the same thing.
Does anyone know what availability there will be and if so can we get in on any chance. Its been a long 10 years and do not want to miss the victory party !!!

love the start to this thread....

MightyDM
10-31-2019, 08:29 PM
A bunch of us from West Coast Reds heading down for the game from Vancouver. Still waiting on info about supporters section tickets. Any word on how they are distributing this info? I know at BMO Seattle fans got 500-1000 (tel:500-1000). Do we know if that's based on a % of the total stadium capacity or a hard cap regardless?

TFC has not said a thing. Quite annoying actually

Hamilton_Red
10-31-2019, 09:56 PM
Previous away visits to Seattle - they put the supporters in Section 203..which are pretty crappy seats.. but we’re together. The first year that I went on Defoe/Bradley’s debuts - I was midfield down low..Fans were friendly and it was comfortable.

dow117
11-01-2019, 11:34 AM
Previous away visits to Seattle - they put the supporters in Section 203..which are pretty crappy seats.. but we’re together. The first year that I went on Defoe/Bradley’s debuts - I was midfield down low..Fans were friendly and it was comfortable.

Earlier game in Seattle this year , they moved us to sect 300 ... which is pretty high - great view but far away from action. My guess is the away support will be up in the 300-303.

denime
11-01-2019, 12:07 PM
Earlier game in Seattle this year , they moved us to sect 300 ... which is pretty high - great view but far away from action. My guess is the away support will be up in the 300-303.

section 300-301 allocated for TFC fans

MDH
11-01-2019, 02:44 PM
Any luck out there for my other west coast homies? I grabbed two tickets in 301 this mornin. Row Y I think 🤣

Hamilton_Red
11-02-2019, 01:32 AM
3 of us in Section 300 Row T can’t wait.

MDH
11-02-2019, 05:33 PM
That's great. Looks like we're gonna be taking the Friday ferry at 5 to Seattle and the 8am back on the Monday. Luckily rememebrence day is a holiday here so no work missed 😁

dow117
11-03-2019, 01:07 AM
2 of us in sec 300 row N ... arriving Sat pm - need a pub meeting ? Any thoughts ??

Hamilton_Red
11-03-2019, 11:59 AM
2 of us in sec 300 row N ... arriving Sat pm - need a pub meeting ? Any thoughts ??

Fado or Pyramid would likely be good choices to meet up.

J-Man
11-03-2019, 01:15 PM
I like the pyramid pub it’s only a 2 min walk from my hotel.

dow117
11-03-2019, 08:49 PM
The Pyramid is great for Sat. ... Fado's on Sun morning has gooD beer breakie !! . I am up for wherever TFC folk are gonna hang out. Sat night should be a pub crawl !!!

Pooch
11-08-2019, 02:23 PM
I have to support the terrible Whitecaps due to my location but TFC is definitely my team too!

Anyways, I am going down for the weekend to watch the game as I know we'll never get MLS Cup up here.

Sounders just released tickets for the 300 level but don't want to pay $200 US for seats (I think they blocked my location because I tried to buy when they went on sale but had no luck).

Anyone not going to the game and watching at pub?

Might still go to game if I can scalp for ~$100...

dow117
11-09-2019, 02:02 PM
I have to support the terrible Whitecaps due to my location but TFC is definitely my team too!

Anyways, I am going down for the weekend to watch the game as I know we'll never get MLS Cup up here.

Sounders just released tickets for the 300 level but don't want to pay $200 US for seats (I think they blocked my location because I tried to buy when they went on sale but had no luck).

Anyone not going to the game and watching at pub?

Might still go to game if I can scalp for ~$100...

RED PATCH BOYS FORUM SAYS THIS GUY IS IN SEATTLE WITH SPARE TICKET AT FACE FOR TFC SUPPORTER

If anyone somehow ended up in Seattle without a ticket, Stan Ivankovic (https://www.facebook.com/stan.ivankovic?fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARAvvS25o57_Y5YASmA1v6wn39NXafReqzsdxvzrAIuS-PNdddgnvI-mX6cuHQTvHITnUNiZ2DWzHBnC&dti=2220320022&hc_location=group)
has one available. Fully legit, not a scam and Stan is a day one supporter. Get in touch with him if you need a ticket!

Pooch
11-09-2019, 03:39 PM
ok. Will check in again once in town

Hamilton_Red
12-21-2019, 02:12 AM
Looks like West Coast trips will become more rare with the expanding league. But we have a proper road trip to Portland to look forward to in September. Looking forward to it already.

dow117
12-28-2019, 05:31 PM
Looks like West Coast trips will become more rare with the expanding league. But we have a proper road trip to Portland to look forward to in September. Looking forward to it already.

PORTLAND !! in Sept is definitely on for us !!