PDA

View Full Version : TFC flag on your vehicle

backbeat
11-18-2016, 01:12 AM
if you're able

TFC supporters that have a vehicle should try and fly a flag

Just saying

I just put one on my car and have already got a myriad of acknowledgements and enquires about the team and the playoffs

it's really quite surprising

the media in general has been suspect at best, although TFC does seem to be garnering wider media attention the further we go

anyway i find it fun and it heightens the playoff vibe...

:drum::scarf:

SmokedPanda
11-18-2016, 01:30 AM
KIA should have been all over this marketing campaign, free TFC playoff car flags would have been awesome

Molson gave out Maple Leafs car flags when they made the playoffs a long time ago

Star01
11-18-2016, 07:48 AM
hello i am new user

flatpicker
11-18-2016, 08:33 AM
hello i am new user

Awesome! Go put a flag on your car!

Mateo1985
11-18-2016, 09:10 AM
Where do you guys buy good car flags for TFC? I have yet to see it

cmonyoureds
11-18-2016, 09:36 AM

I got one (a couple) free at a game a while back. KIA giveaway.

backbeat
11-18-2016, 10:05 AM

Pro League Sports in the beach and i'd imagine Real Sports - just google sports stores in your area and call them?? that's what i did.

Mateo1985
11-18-2016, 10:19 AM
Can you guys post pictures of your flags?

Appreciate the store pointers by the way

fergiejr
11-18-2016, 10:34 AM
I got one years ago (that fell off the car when I put the window down - DOH!) from Soccer World on the North Service road just east of Trafalgar in Oakville. Not sure if they have any more, I am not allowed in that store anymore - spent way too much money there... ;-)

I have a decal on the back of my car and a scarf hanging over both seats. I also had a scarf in the back window, but windows down in the summer blew it around too much.

DIEHARDTFC
11-18-2016, 02:35 PM
I used to have a scarf on my back dashboard...but in the summer months the sun totally ruined the colour of it lol. Letting my GF borrow that one for Tuesday, self nominating myself for classy man of the year.

FluSH
11-19-2016, 12:15 PM
Media = non existent

Honestly, it is no longer a conspiracy theory anymore. It feels like there is a Junta that is suppressing any type of soccer growth and development in Canada.

bigredone
11-19-2016, 01:09 PM
I used to have a scarf on my back dashboard...but in the summer months the sun totally ruined the colour of it lol. Letting my GF borrow that one for Tuesday, self nominating myself for classy man of the year.

I have a fine orange TFC scarf that was coloured by the sun.

SoccMan2
11-19-2016, 02:37 PM
Flush I'm starting to think so to just compare the mainstream media attention given to the CFL semi finals to the TFC Montreal semi final and you will see the CFL semi finals is getting so much more attention, could you imagine if it was the Argos versus Montreal in the semi finals in the CFL with over 60 000 at the Big O and over 30 000 at BMO the mainstream media would be going crazy right now, however, with over 60 000 at the Big O and over 30 000 at BMO the mainstream media is just given it a little more than the regular coverage it gives TFC and the Impact but if this was the Argos and Montreal in the same situation with the same type of crowds the mainstream media would be going ape shit, and I say a big fuck you to that!

RedsYNWA
11-19-2016, 04:57 PM
Flush I'm starting to think so to just compare the mainstream media attention given to the CFL semi finals to the TFC Montreal semi final and you will see the CFL semi finals is getting so much more attention, could you imagine if it was the Argos versus Montreal in the semi finals in the CFL with over 60 000 at the Big O and over 30 000 at BMO the mainstream media would be going crazy right now, however, with over 60 000 at the Big O and over 30 000 at BMO the mainstream media is just given it a little more than the regular coverage it gives TFC and the Impact but if this was the Argos and Montreal in the same situation with the same type of crowds the mainstream media would be going ape shit, and I say a big fuck you to that!

I second that motion

redcard
11-20-2016, 08:40 AM

amazon.ca has those car flags.

DIEHARDTFC
11-25-2016, 12:47 AM
saw one at the hershey centre this evening before my own footy match...got on you, if you're a poster on here!

khso11
11-25-2016, 02:49 AM
I regret not picking one up back then....Anyone know where you can still get them??? I checked RealSports, SportChek, National, but no joy. Not a fan of ordering it online, as it's going to take years for them to ship it to me.

Eleven
11-25-2016, 10:04 AM
https://www.lids.ca/toronto-fc-car-flag/20638684

$20. 5-7 days for in-store pick-up.

SoccMan2
11-27-2016, 01:33 AM
Was in Newmarket today and saw a Go Transit bus with a Go TFC on its digital screen on the front of the bus.