PDA

View Full Version : Important Roadtrip info + Bring your scarves!

FluSH
11-03-2016, 09:03 PM
Edit: Bring your Scarves, two Scarves! And make sure you bring your poppy! We are all Canadian and We are all supporters!

Sharing this from the RPB away team. The Yankee Stadium rules are stricter than a Library. They might take away our banners, our flags, our drums, and our megaphones... But they can not take away our voices and scarves!

Bring 2 scarves!! One to wear around your neck, and one for waiving 90mins straight! You wave that scarf 90 mins straight and I'm buying you beers after the game lol

Here are the Coles notes of the Yankee Stadium Library Rules:

The Marathon is the same day, make sure to take the subway and leave extra time
Coming out of the train, if you went the McDonald's way, cross the street
Security will be there to direct us
Meeting point is between the soccer and baseball field across the street from the main (great hall) entrance
Meeting between 5:15 and 5:30 (http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/x-apple-data-detectors://0)
Should take about 30 minutes to get everyone inside
No banners bigger than 4 by 6 feet
No drums, pole, megaphones, streamers, smoke
We will be held back after
Last call is 70th minute

Eleven
11-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Bring the flag/cape thing they gave away in summer.
Also, no megaphone BUT Google "paper megaphone templates" you can print & make. I'm lazy, so just going to cut out the bottom of a paper coffee cup or red solo cup and roll cardstock paper into it or a party conehat.

Seanscape
11-04-2016, 05:37 AM
Wow that's soooo stupid. Guess their scared of us being pounder than them lol!!

FluSH
11-04-2016, 09:07 AM
Folks See edit above! Make sure you bring your poppy - would be great to see +150 of us wearing our poppies!

forza_tfc
11-04-2016, 10:03 AM
What section are you sitting in? I live in MA now and if I can make it, would like to sit with or near fellow TFC fans.

Edit: Found the other thread, figured it out!

FluSH
11-04-2016, 10:25 AM
What section are you sitting in? I live in MA now and if I can make it, would like to sit with or near fellow TFC fans.

Edit: Found the other thread, figured it out!

Awesome,
Hope to see you there!

For everyone else Section 217!

Seanscape
11-04-2016, 02:23 PM
We should find those inflatable tubes that you smack together and they make a clapping sound. If they take our drums away lol

ryan
11-04-2016, 02:29 PM
Folks See edit above! Make sure you bring your poppy - would be great to see +150 of us wearing our poppies!

Bruh you're gonna get us travel sanctions with talk like that.

FluSH
11-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Bruh you're gonna get us travel sanctions with talk like that.

Damn right!!!

Heart of Stone
11-05-2016, 01:31 PM
For when the usual MLSing begins:

"High school field, high school ref."