PDA

View Full Version : Nyc away

gmacpheetfc
10-27-2016, 06:24 AM
Anyone going to travel to NYC next weekend? I was going to drive down.

I have sent an inquiry to diego.salas@nycfc.com see how many tickets are available and the price.

Don Julio
10-27-2016, 08:00 AM
I'm definitely going - do we know for sure it's the Sunday? I haven't seen that written anywhere.. only word of mouth.

Donald Duck
10-27-2016, 08:02 AM
Sunday for sure. Nov.6. mlssoccer.com has the schedule already. time is TBD

Bristolred
10-27-2016, 09:10 AM
I booked my flight last night so I'm going for sure. Let me know if you hear back about ticket info

jmorgs88
10-27-2016, 10:45 AM
Please update when you hear back. Trying to figure things out as soon as possible.

JP77
10-27-2016, 11:34 AM
New to this page, but long time TFC supporter. I'd be interested in a ticket for the away game at NYC? Any groups bus-ing down or anything?

Don Julio
10-27-2016, 11:42 AM
I'm anxiously awaiting ticket info as well.. Flight and airbnb is booked!

Discostu81
10-27-2016, 11:56 AM
I'm holding off on booking a flight until I know what time the game is. That will decide whether this is a day trip or a night's stay is needed.

German21
10-27-2016, 12:45 PM
Tickets for the away leg on Nov 6th can be found here (http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showthread.php?39604-Official-away-NYC-playoff-thread&p=1816670#post1816670).

gmacpheetfc
10-27-2016, 01:29 PM
Hey TFC Supporters,

Either got an email directly from you or you emailed my colleague. I will be able to help with the TFC Supporter seats with a minimum of 10 tickets @ $30 per seat. If your party won’t be able to use 10 seats I can get you connected with a TFC supporters group and see if they can add you to the bulk order.

Make sense?

New York City Football Club
Geno DiMillo
Corporate Account Executive
New York City Football Club
Email Image Geno.DiMillo@nycfc.com
Tel Image 212-738-5860
Mob Image 207-939-8412

dmacd
10-27-2016, 01:34 PM
I'm likely to go and bring two young kids, so probably don't want to be in the heart of the TFC supporters but would like to be nearby. What section are the TFC supporters in?

DIEHARDTFC
10-27-2016, 03:16 PM
Wish I could go, but won't work unfortunately...I'll be there at bmo sunday though. For the guys who make the trip, I know you'll make us proud

Bristolred
10-27-2016, 04:07 PM
Tickets for the away leg on Nov 6th can be found here (http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showthread.php?39604-Official-away-NYC-playoff-thread&p=1816670#post1816670).

Do I have to be a RPB to access that page? It's saying I can access it. :(.

German21
10-27-2016, 04:21 PM
ya its in the members section

Do I have to be a RPB to access that page? It's saying I can access it. :(.

Dawnytwin
10-27-2016, 06:16 PM
Do you know how much they will be?

FluSH
10-27-2016, 08:49 PM
New York, New York big city of dreams
And everything in New York ain't always what it seems
You might get fooled if you come from out of town
But We are the North and You're getting shut down!

ochos
10-27-2016, 09:24 PM
Hey guys - I'm interested in flying down. Don't have membership this year but if someone can grab me a ticket I'm happy to EMT.

Thanks,
Kevin

Frings22
10-27-2016, 09:40 PM
Anyone bussing down or driving down? PM me if you're driving down and have an open seat, I'm happy to pay more than my fair share of gas money :)

Joe Kool
10-27-2016, 10:47 PM
So I am in NY on business and missing our home game this Sunday then flying back a day before TFC game in NY. Timing almost worked...too bad.

mdc 77
10-28-2016, 04:56 AM
Has this match moved to Monday November 7th???

mdc 77
10-28-2016, 05:00 AM
Nevermind, looks like the score app has an error, I'm hoping. Shows the second leg Nov 7th. Strange.

Don Julio
10-28-2016, 10:02 AM
ya its in the members section

Is there any chance RPB will make some tickets available to non-members? I really don't fancy sitting with the unwashed masses of New York fans but I only need 2 tickets..

Bristolred
10-28-2016, 11:21 AM
Hopfully. I'm going solo so I'm kinda hoping I can get in with some fellow TFC fans

Is there any chance RPB will make some tickets available to non-members? I really don't fancy sitting with the unwashed masses of New York fans but I only need 2 tickets..

ryan
10-28-2016, 11:33 AM
Nevermind, looks like the score app has an error, I'm hoping. Shows the second leg Nov 7th. Strange.

MLS site shows it as the 6th, so error on their part for sure.

German21
10-28-2016, 11:55 AM

clearly speaking for myself here, but, it's benefits like this that us members pay for, and I have an issue with non-members asking for similar benefits and don't contribute. That being said there's no better way to become a member than to come and hanging out with us and getting to know the group. Give membership some thought and take advantage of benefits like that and many others.

Don Julio
10-28-2016, 12:36 PM
clearly speaking for myself here, but, it's benefits like this that us members pay for, and I have an issue with non-members asking for similar benefits and don't contribute. That being said there's no better way to become a member than to come and hanging out with us and getting to know the group. Give membership some thought and take advantage of benefits like that and many others.

I absolutely get that, and fair enough if that's the case. I guess I am hoping for some goodwill here :) The more TFC fans in the stadium the better!

There's a couple reasons I haven't become a member, none of them remotely financial..

My allegiance is to TFC.. I don't want to get involved in inter-supporter group politics and allegiances, and I don't have time to make a meaningful contribution to a supporters group community. I feel like paying $25 a year for a few services is taking advantage, if anything. (ironic, that I'm now here begging lol) Hell, I would make the $25 back easily on non-matchday Shoeless discounts in a month or two!

DinamoTFC
10-28-2016, 01:20 PM

Easy now. Membership is only $25. I have no problem sharing if it's allowed? I get your point but having more TFC supporters on the away trip is more important. Sharing is caring. And to top it off, the only reason the Away Thread is in the members only section is because years ago a Travel Agency complained about us and by law or something it was forced to the RPB members section.

spe18
10-28-2016, 01:29 PM
Anyone bussing down or driving down? PM me if you're driving down and have an open seat, I'm happy to pay more than my fair share of gas money :)

I too would be interested in either a car share or a group bus, should this come up. I'm not a member of RPB, though I am with another group in the south stands :)

Stonemonkey83
10-28-2016, 01:53 PM
Hey
Longtime lurker first time poster
I am not a member but would love to get a couple tickets. I am thinking about driving down on Sunday morning and heading back right after the game. Could potentially have 2 available seats.

paul-collins
10-28-2016, 01:56 PM
http://redpatchboys.ca/membership/

German21
10-28-2016, 02:08 PM
I absolutely get that, and fair enough if that's the case. I guess I am hoping for some goodwill here :) The more TFC fans in the stadium the better!

There's a couple reasons I haven't become a member, none of them remotely financial..

My allegiance is to TFC.. I don't want to get involved in inter-supporter group politics and allegiances, and I don't have time to make a meaningful contribution to a supporters group community. I feel like paying $25 a year for a few services is taking advantage, if anything. (ironic, that I'm now here begging lol) Hell, I would make the $25 back easily on non-matchday Shoeless discounts in a month or two!

Ticket information has been posted on the red patch boys public facebook group (group not page), cant link it at the moment but it has been pinned.

Easy now. Membership is only $25. I have no problem sharing if it's allowed? I get your point but having more TFC supporters on the away trip is more important. Sharing is caring. And to top it off, the only reason the Away Thread is in the members only section is because years ago a Travel Agency complained about us and by law or something it was forced to the RPB members section.

totally agree with you that more is better, just saying its one of the benefits of membership and we should encourage more to join, as more is better. ;)

DinamoTFC
10-28-2016, 02:32 PM
Ticket information has been posted on the red patch boys public facebook group (group not page), cant link it at the moment but it has been pinned.

totally agree with you that more is better, just saying its one of the benefits of membership and we should encourage more to join, as more is better. ;)

:scarf: :thumbsup:

Don Julio
10-28-2016, 03:40 PM

Kind of feels wrong joining just to get the tickets, but with Shoeless as my de facto local pub maybe it makes sense.

FluSH
10-28-2016, 05:24 PM
I haven't felt like this since the 2nd invasion of Columbus with 3,000 TFC supporters down there! This trip will be Historic!

German21
10-28-2016, 06:01 PM
Kind of feels wrong joining just to get the tickets, but with Shoeless as my de facto local pub maybe it makes sense. it starts with something small, like tickets to an away game. I first met some of the guys by going to Seattle for a game and running into them at a bar after the game, then slowly got more and more involved.

FluSH
10-28-2016, 07:15 PM
It's sealed...

The Fucking Calvary is coming!

We need more troops to come on this trip! RPB or not just head down there...

10yrs I have dreamed of this road trip! Only the finals will surpass it!

spe18
10-28-2016, 07:53 PM
It's sealed...

The Fucking Calvary is coming!

We need more troops to come on this trip! RPB or not just head down there...

10yrs I have dreamed of this road trip! Only the finals will surpass it!

Now the question would be how to get there!

Perhaps some sort of a weekend bus trip might be worked out?

FluSH
10-28-2016, 08:18 PM
Now the question would be how to get there!

Perhaps some sort of a weekend bus trip might be worked out?

We are driving down. I haven't checked the FB RPB page but there might be others looking to drive together.

I can't see a bus going, it's too close to pull off. Granted I have helped fill 1/2 a bus in the past, but this is too close to pull.

akoto
10-28-2016, 08:58 PM
What section is the away supporters section?

Red CB Toronto
10-28-2016, 09:11 PM
What section is the away supporters section?

It is section 217.

jmorgs88
10-28-2016, 09:43 PM
http://www.nycfc.com/tickets/virtualvenue

223 and 224 according to the NYCFC site.

It is section 217.

Red CB Toronto
10-28-2016, 10:15 PM
http://www.nycfc.com/tickets/virtualvenue

223 and 224 according to the NYCFC site.

http://newyorkcity-mp7static.mlsdigital.net/elfinderimages/Editorial/Updated%20Graphics/stadiummap2017-renewals_bundles-01.png

FluSH
10-29-2016, 06:47 AM
Folks,

If you wish to go but are not sure how, I recommend maybe starting a carpool thread... 1 of my first road trips 10yrs ago was this way! Went with people I barely knew besides their username and it was an awesome trip!!!

Just get down there!!

YYZ_Fan
10-29-2016, 02:10 PM
How many plan to go to the Red Bull-Impact game as well (time permitting)? Quick look on Google shows the stadiums on 40 mins away via Uber/Lyft.

FluSH
10-29-2016, 02:28 PM
^^^^
To chant Oh The Red Bulls are shite and Tic Tac Tabernac back-to-back!! 😆

I'll prob do it from the nearest pub

spe18
10-29-2016, 02:53 PM
Folks,

If you wish to go but are not sure how, I recommend maybe starting a carpool thread... 1 of my first road trips 10yrs ago was this way! Went with people I barely knew besides their username and it was an awesome trip!!!

Just get down there!!

Hmm, maybe this is what I will do then :)

YYZ_Fan
10-29-2016, 03:25 PM
^^^^
To chant Oh The Red Bulls are shite and Tic Tac Tabernac back-to-back!! 😆

I'll prob do it from the nearest pub

Would be amazing if TFC/NYCFC are the early game next week so you could trek across town to scout the potential ECF opponent.

Red CB Toronto
10-29-2016, 03:53 PM
If anyone is looking for a good bar to drink at pregame with nicely priced cheap beer, hit up the Dug Out. It is right across the street from Yankee Stadium. Been there a couple times before both Yankee and NYCFC games.

https://www.google.ca/maps/vt/data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,XSaycTrLXLlCTA4gyFBgFioSAmLugFX5LdyGL2r8UohKvvH VNGCx83E88yyaLBr9a1KuadJ1hRIvl9JLay2eWlJolsfuG3ODH OJYw6nUzo0tvXhOR9wo9IAioIipsVFLz16dRaM

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/54852d54e4b0195c0da4a7c2/t/55bb8830e4b0b4623498dad1/1438353457577/the-dugout-bronx
https://www.facebook.com/The-Dugout-120480064629288/

Detroit_TFC
10-29-2016, 06:19 PM
How many plan to go to the Red Bull-Impact game as well (time permitting)? Quick look on Google shows the stadiums on 40 mins away via Uber/Lyft.

That's an interesting idea. It's 1.25 hr via PATH and MTA btw RBA and YS, a bit tight timewise but doable assuming 3pm and 7pm KOs. Prob would be better if RBA was the second game.

Bristolred
10-30-2016, 02:51 PM
I was thinking of doing this. Obviously time depending, if the timings work, maybe any fans going to both games can get together and share an Uber/lyft to help splits costs.

FluSH
10-30-2016, 10:55 PM
Get
Down
to
NYC!!

Anyone know the Flag and Drum rules for away supporters?

We are coming correct...

MartinUtd
10-31-2016, 02:51 AM
Kind of feels wrong joining just to get the tickets, but with Shoeless as my de facto local pub maybe it makes sense.

I signed up after 9 years specifically to coordinate on away trips and I was completely up front about it, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

If you can't get in on the tickets RPB buys, your best bet is to contact the away team FO directly and ask for tickets in the away section. It's a bit of extra leg work, but never fails. Oh, and the people saying "you should get your membership" should know that memberships are only processed at the beginning of the year, so you're not helping :p

YYZ_Fan
10-31-2016, 09:08 AM
I was thinking of doing this. Obviously time depending, if the timings work, maybe any fans going to both games can get together and share an Uber/lyft to help splits costs.

Game times don't work now.
4pm NYRB/Impact. 6:30 TFC/NYCFC
Oh well.

German21
10-31-2016, 09:40 AM
Get
Down
to
NYC!!

Anyone know the Flag and Drum rules for away supporters?

We are coming correct...

jc is going to try and figure that out for us so we can organize quickly.

Yon
10-31-2016, 10:26 AM
I just called Geno at NYFC 212.738.5860 and he was able to confirm:
1. the TFC Supporters Sections will be 217 at YS.
2. he is able to sell individual tickets
3. the NY marathon is scheduled on Sunday too - travel times from Red Bulls Arena to YS by PATH and MTH could be as long as 1.5 - 2 hours.

Anyone driving down? My jeep would make it 1/2 way.
With thanks for the info I got from this thread - cheers from 225!

Detroit_TFC
10-31-2016, 10:46 AM
Given the game times, no double match viewing. I kinda figured it was a long shot.

I'm getting in super early on Sunday at LGA so probably headed straight to Legends/Football Factory to watch Prem/Bundesliga games, and then go back out to Queens to get hotel squared away.

ryan
10-31-2016, 10:56 AM
Oh well.

It's too bad there isn't enough time or that we aren't first. Imagine this. We advance, then our fans head to the other NY game and taunt both sides as we see who we play next. Maybe one day that plays out.

Red4ever
10-31-2016, 11:04 AM
It's too bad there isn't enough time or that we aren't first. Imagine this. We advance, then our fans head to the other NY game and taunt both sides as we see who we play next. Maybe one day that plays out.

"Ugly scenes tonight as two Canadian soccer teams riot outside Yankee Stadium."

Don Julio
10-31-2016, 11:38 AM
I bought tickets in 216.. I might accidentally get the section mixed up if there's space.

Too hard to coordinate buying a membership and tickets on a tight schedule. Lesson learned for next year!

fergiejr
10-31-2016, 11:43 AM
Oh well.

The conspiracy theorist in me suspects that MLS wanted to avoid just that - TFC fans at the MTL game, or vice versa.:scarf:

C.Ronaldo
10-31-2016, 11:58 AM
So I am in NY on business and missing our home game this Sunday then flying back a day before TFC game in NY. Timing almost worked...too bad.

fly through Laguardia,

ur certain to have your flight canceled

Stimpy
10-31-2016, 12:37 PM
I signed up after 9 years specifically to coordinate on away trips and I was completely up front about it, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

If you can't get in on the tickets RPB buys, your best bet is to contact the away team FO directly and ask for tickets in the away section. It's a bit of extra leg work, but never fails. Oh, and the people saying "you should get your membership" should know that memberships are only processed at the beginning of the year, so you're not helping :p

I'd Love to join a bus Trip yet I'm not a full RPB member.....any help is appreciated...I will pay the $25 back in beer

MartinUtd
10-31-2016, 12:57 PM
I'd Love to join a bus Trip yet I'm not a full RPB member.....any help is appreciated...I will pay the $25 back in beer

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they do full organized trips anymore after someone from TICO (tourism regulator) lost their shit about RPB operating as an unlicensed travel agent... or some stupid shit like that. Anyway, I think we're all just going in on ticket and then finding our own rides and accommodation. I'm sure if you put yourself out there, a ride share can be organized. Personally I'll be looking for a cheap flight out of YYZ or Buffalo.

rowan
10-31-2016, 01:25 PM
For anybody still looking for tickets:

I contacted Gino (Geno.DiMillo@nycfc.com) this morning. He said they are collecting all the individual (smaller) requests and will provide a purchase link to everyone at the end of the day (today).

German21
10-31-2016, 03:18 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they do full organized trips anymore after someone from TICO (tourism regulator) lost their shit about RPB operating as an unlicensed travel agent... or some stupid shit like that. Anyway, I think we're all just going in on ticket and then finding our own rides and accommodation. I'm sure if you put yourself out there, a ride share can be organized. Personally I'll be looking for a cheap flight out of YYZ or Buffalo.

Not sure about the past but we tried to do a bus trip earlier this year by using a service called rally bus. It actually seems like a great service, we just need 25+ people to use it. no money has to change hands with RPB, its just you and the service, kind of like a ride sharing thing. I'd love to use it but we need the numbers. We should try and do it for start of season next year if we are away and heavily promote it.

TFC1154ever
10-31-2016, 05:38 PM
I would 100 percent go to the game in New York if there was a bus that was leaving Sunday morning and arriving in Toronto early Monday (aka leaves back home right after the game). I know of about 5 or 6 others that have the mind frame. Is there no bus going? If there isn't, that's very shocking.

FluSH
10-31-2016, 09:30 PM
I have never been a part of the Travel Team but it's a lot of work! Also waaaay too many unknown variables for this NYC trip with a such a short time frame to plan. As I said before I have helped fill 1/2 a bus in the past but that's with 2 weeks notice.

I would love it if there was a bus but it's not going to happen... I suggest folks drive down or fly down any which way just get down there!

I would 100 percent go to the game in New York if there was a bus that was leaving Sunday morning and arriving in Toronto early Monday (aka leaves back home right after the game). I know of about 5 or 6 others that have the mind frame. Is there no bus going? If there isn't, that's very shocking.

FluSH
10-31-2016, 09:33 PM
Flags?
Banners?
Drums?

Dows anyone know if we have the go ahead to bring the above?!

FluSH
10-31-2016, 09:37 PM
FYI: counting our RPB numbers going down and forecasting the other groups... we will be at least 100 strong! This is going to be amazing!!!

Abou Sky
10-31-2016, 10:43 PM
Is there a carpool thread yet?

Canuckistan
11-01-2016, 12:06 AM
I need 2 tickets in New York. Please let me know how I can get 2 from the group.

Frings22
11-01-2016, 01:05 AM
Is there a carpool thread yet?
Here is a link to the carpool thread, no drivers have posted yet: http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showthread.php?39623-Carpool-thread-to-NYC-for-game-Nov-6-2016

JoesphNdo
11-01-2016, 01:37 PM
Greyhound is doing it for around $135 all in btw, if you can sleep on busses it's great deal (overnight out Fri arrive Sat, overnight back Sun arrive Mon 10am)

GuelphStorm2007
11-01-2016, 04:03 PM
How mANY POEPLE ARE TRAVELLING TO NY

FluSH
11-01-2016, 04:23 PM
How mANY POEPLE ARE TRAVELLING TO NY

We have approx 50 Red Patch Boys travelling.... and with the other supporter groups we should have a contingent over 100!!!!

We need more! We need over 100 strong supporters chanting!!!!

Canuckistan
11-01-2016, 06:30 PM
Hello Everyone,

Me and a friend will be flying into New York on Saturday and leaving early Monday morning. Anyone else going to be there Saturday night? What are you doing for accomodations? Is there going to be any meet ups anywhere? Looking potentially to share a place if possible. Thoughts?

FluSH
11-01-2016, 06:34 PM
Hello Everyone,

Me and a friend will be flying into New York on Saturday and leaving early Monday morning. Anyone else going to be there Saturday night? What are you doing for accomodations? Is there going to be any meet ups anywhere? Looking potentially to share a place if possible. Thoughts?

Many of us are going! Stay connected via twitter... For those who are not members and can't see
The boards, we are currently narrowing our pre/post pubs. Again I would recommend staying connected via RPB twitter

Rene Kingsriver
11-02-2016, 11:14 AM
4 of us driving down Saturday, coming back straight after the game

Rubencito
11-02-2016, 06:40 PM
We would be interested in two seats. And tickets if available. I am not a RPB member.

FluSH
11-02-2016, 07:44 PM
We would be interested in two seats. And tickets if available. I am not a RPB member.

There is a car pool thread!

MightyDM
11-02-2016, 07:54 PM
Many of us are going! Stay connected via twitter... For those who are not members and can't see
The boards, we are currently narrowing our pre/post pubs. Again I would recommend staying connected via RPB twitter

Football factory is saying it is a pregame meetup. Is this correct?

Brucey
11-02-2016, 08:11 PM

We (U-Sector) and Kings of the North are meeting up there. You are all more than welcome to join us if you haven't arranged another location yet. The owner isn't very fond of NYCFC and was absolutely thrilled with the idea of hosting us. The bar is great, and is all footy all the time. Here is my Facebook event page.

https://www.facebook.com/events/358729881127538/

TFC1154ever
11-02-2016, 09:00 PM
I have never been a part of the Travel Team but it's a lot of work! Also waaaay too many unknown variables for this NYC trip with a such a short time frame to plan. As I said before I have helped fill 1/2 a bus in the past but that's with 2 weeks notice.

I would love it if there was a bus but it's not going to happen... I suggest folks drive down or fly down any which way just get down there!

I hate being the scenario guy but, if us and the red bull play against each other in the conference, will there be a bus organized to the game in New York? There will be over 2 weeks to organize.

FluSH
11-02-2016, 09:00 PM
We (U-Sector) and Kings of the North are meeting up there. You are all more than welcome to join us if you haven't arranged another location yet. The owner isn't very fond of NYCFC and was absolutely thrilled with the idea of hosting us. The bar is great, and is all footy all the time. Here is my Facebook event page.

https://www.facebook.com/events/358729881127538/

Just saw the tweet invite by the owner... That bar it will be. All Sails pointing there... also love the hashtag #NYisRed

FluSH
11-02-2016, 09:03 PM

That's it... Info posted on his twitter

https://twitter.com/ffactoryjack/status/793973853542301696

2pm... We will be heading there! Boom!

Oldtimer
11-02-2016, 10:09 PM
I hate being the scenario guy but, if us and the red bull play against each other in the conference, will there be a bus organized to the game in New York? There will be over 2 weeks to organize.

I would suggest asking U-Sector on their site if that occurs. We've joined with them in the past. http://www.usector.ca

MightyDM
11-02-2016, 11:32 PM
Help me here Bruce. We are going to Legends on 33 Rd? Can you post the address and subway stop etc separately from the Facebook link?

dmacd
11-03-2016, 08:19 AM
I'm confused. There's a place called Football Factory on W 25th and a place called Legends on W 33rd. I think you're saying the place on W 33rd, but worth clarifying for everyone.

And leaving the bar at 5 pm to head to the game all together? Can transit tickets be easily purchased on the sport or should one buy in advance? Sorry for the questions, but I'm bringing the whole family down and don't know New York well, so need to plan out the logistics.

Brucey
11-03-2016, 08:36 AM
I'm confused. There's a place called Football Factory on W 25th and a place called Legends on W 33rd. I think you're saying the place on W 33rd, but worth clarifying for everyone.

We will be at ‘Football Factory at Legends’- Which to avoid confusion is the downstairs area of Legends sports bar. It is all footy all the time down there. IT IS THE ONE ON 33rd ST.

It is a short 30 minute subway ride to Yankee Stadium and is right across from the Empire State Building. Subway costs $3 and you can buy tickets from a vending machine at the station.

http://www.legendsff.com

6 W. 33rd Street
New York, NY 10001
T: (212) 967-7792

(I will be there at 11:30 for Leicester/West Brom)

If you have any questions, let me know. Safe travels, and see you in NYC.

Bristolred
11-03-2016, 09:30 AM
Sweet. See you all at Football Factory! Can't wait!

C.Ronaldo
11-03-2016, 09:52 AM

And leaving the bar at 5 pm to head to the game all together? Can transit tickets be easily purchased on the sport or should one buy in advance? Sorry for the questions, but I'm bringing the whole family down and don't know New York well, so need to plan out the logistics.

theres vending machines where you can buy a loadable card. (50 cents) The card makes life easier

they are kinda like presto cards that are cheaper and work

Seanscape
11-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Add 2 more to that list ;)

MartinUtd
11-03-2016, 11:58 AM
So when are you guys leaving the bar to go to the stadium? It looks like it's just a straight shot up the #4 line

Eleven
11-03-2016, 08:20 PM
Sorry if I missed it. Is this for all TFC supporters or just group member supporters? Me + 1 might join if OK & time permits

FluSH
11-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Sorry if I missed it. Is this for all TFC supporters or just group member supporters? Me + 1 might join if OK & time permits

All supporters are welcomed!! Let's get evryone travelling down to NYC to meet up at the pre-game pub! And we leave en masse...

Eleven
11-03-2016, 09:17 PM
All supporters are welcomed!! Let's get evryone travelling down to NYC to meet up at the pre-game pub! And we leave en masse...
😎😀 Thanks!

TheGoodson
11-04-2016, 10:40 AM
Wish I could make it down for this match, that being said be safe and have an amazing time!!!

I know all of you who go down will make us proud

:scarf:

Wagner
11-04-2016, 12:04 PM
Safe Travels to those going down.

Please sing even harder for those of us that wish we could be there.

SuperTCP
11-04-2016, 09:01 PM
Fellow RPB in NYC! See you Sunday at Legends!

Scott
11-04-2016, 10:21 PM
+ 3 headed to The Football Factory @ Legends

FluSH
11-05-2016, 09:43 AM
Fellow RPB in NYC! See you Sunday at Legends!

Amazing!! TCP and Scott!!! We'll see you down there!

zeelaw
11-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Good luck to everyone going for history!

gmacpheetfc
11-05-2016, 10:45 AM
Last minute decision got 3 spots I leaving at 2 pm today.

UpTheReds
11-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Me and my mate leaving tonight! See you lot down there. We are in 217. Is that where the rest of the supporters are as per the link? See you all at Legends!!!

Xcalibur815
11-05-2016, 11:19 AM
i'll be there!
looking for a ride back home after the match

cheers,

alejandro

FluSH
11-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Me and my mate leaving tonight! See you lot down there. We are in 217. Is that where the rest of the supporters are as per the link? See you all at Legends!!!

You got it Section 217

"Football Factory at Legends’- Which to avoid confusion is the downstairs area of Legends sports bar. It is all footy all the time down there. IT IS THE ONE ON 33rd ST."

We have an RPB WhatsApp group going to stay connected and informed! If you wish to join send me a DM with your cell number...

Safe travels everyone we will see you all down there!!!

FluSH
11-05-2016, 11:33 AM
i'll be there!
looking for a ride back home after the match

cheers,

alejandro

Check out the car pool thread!!!

UpTheReds
11-05-2016, 11:54 AM
You got it Section 217

"Football Factory at Legends’- Which to avoid confusion is the downstairs area of Legends sports bar. It is all footy all the time down there. IT IS THE ONE ON 33rd ST."

We have an RPB WhatsApp group going to stay connected and informed! If you wish to join send me a DM with your cell number...

Your DM's are over the limit. I sent you a twitter DM the other day.

FluSH
11-05-2016, 12:37 PM
Your DM's are over the limit. I sent you a twitter DM the other day.

Thanks! DM limit is good to go now...

chrisw2000
11-06-2016, 11:54 AM
You got it Section 217

Add 2 more. We will meet everyone at the bar. Then up to the match a sea of red.

paul-collins
11-06-2016, 07:49 PM
Pretty sure I saw David Miller in the early supporters section footage.

Frings22
11-06-2016, 07:52 PM
Pretty sure I saw David Miller in the early supporters section footage.
(Posting from the game) he's here!!! I wonder if John Tory is here?

OgtheDim
11-06-2016, 07:52 PM
WE CAN HERE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CLEARLY!!!!!!! :scarf:

Jack
11-06-2016, 07:56 PM
WE CAN HERE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CLEARLY!!!!!!! :scarf:
It's actually quite something. The NYC support must be completely gut-punched.

DIEHARDTFC
11-06-2016, 09:32 PM
You guys who made the trip tonight were awesome...made us all proud

molenshtain
11-06-2016, 09:43 PM
You guys were awesome tonight. Have a great rest of the night and get back safe.

Redcoe15
11-06-2016, 10:13 PM
I so envy those who made the trip to New York. This victory will live inside each and every one of you for the rest of your lives. :scarf: