PDA

View Full Version : Niagara supporters unite! Lol

Kamp Berg
10-15-2016, 09:41 AM
I'm not sure where to post this but I'm hoping to find TFC junkies like myself in Niagara to get together to go to games, watch away games somewhere, and get together to kick a ball around. Basically feed the bottomless pit of football (feels wrong to call it soccer!) obsession!

Amir FC
10-15-2016, 11:22 AM
Its really hard to find Bars to show the games with sound here in Niagara Falls unless we go to a bar before and make reservation for like 10 people or more. the Drummond Inn is a good bar for Soccer since the owner is British and his son loves soccer. I like hoops too but they watch mostly american leagues.

Kamp Berg
10-16-2016, 11:16 AM
Its really hard to find Bars to show the games with sound here in Niagara Falls unless we go to a bar before and make reservation for like 10 people or more. the Drummond Inn is a good bar for Soccer since the owner is British and his son loves soccer. I like hoops too but they watch mostly american leagues.

The Butcher & Banker in Beamsville said that they would be happy to have supporters but they won't reserve us space. They did say they would have the games on with sound, so no disappointments there.
Also, I would be willing to host sometimes too.