PDA

View Full Version : Other MLS Games TODAY - Sept 3

OgtheDim
09-03-2016, 07:18 AM
NYRB @ Vancouver 7 pm - 2 teams going in different directions
Why you should watch this match - Can Robbo right the ship and do us a favour as well?
Prediction: 1-1

Colorado @ NER 7:30pm - The Mountains meet the Sea
Why you should watch this match - if NER loses, Heaps drops into serious firing territory
Prediction: 1-2

Philly @ Chicago 8:30pm - Philly needs an Away win
Why you should watch this match - Philly win ties them with us
Prediction: 2-2

Portland @ FCD 9:00pm - Dallas missing a ton of players on it duty - Timbers got injury issues
Why you should watch this match - Remember Urruti?
Prediction: 1-3

CBus @ LAG 10:30pm - Last chance for CBus to right their season
Why you should watch this match - LAG has injury issues and more ties at home then wins
Prediction: 2-2

notthesun
09-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Stoica is having a pretty bad day. Ejected Robinson and the assistant coach for basically nothing.

Hurtado sucks, also.

edit: I may have oversold Hurtado in saying he sucks. Wow.

OgtheDim
09-03-2016, 08:17 PM
Robinson is going to end up as the replacement for Floro.

General Woolfe
09-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Another 3-0 win for the Fire. It's could be we're going to Chicago without Séba at the wrong time

General Woolfe
09-03-2016, 09:36 PM
As long as there is a replacement for Floro I'll be happy

Oldtimer
09-03-2016, 09:40 PM
Chicago bunkered most of the game after going up 2-0. Philly had the same problem TFC has with trying to break down a bunkering team.

PopePouri
09-03-2016, 09:47 PM
Goodbye SS. Dallas is almost unreachable now.

paul-collins
09-04-2016, 08:06 AM
They play LA twice, and Real SLC, Colorado, NYCFC once each to close out the season. That's not a gimme.

Fort York Redcoat
09-04-2016, 08:07 AM

Looks like he missed at least Edgar that match. I'd have no issue if Robbo went to our National Team. Wonder what the left coast V's would think though.

Fort York Redcoat
09-04-2016, 09:44 AM
Another 3-0 win for the Fire. It's could be we're going to Chicago without Séba at the wrong time

Didn't they get trounced last week? I mean they were impressive yesterday but I don't want to give them too much credit.

Richard
09-04-2016, 09:57 AM

Robinson is too young to take over the national team, if he commits to the national team it will be a full cycle, I think he would rather want to find another club team first before even thinking of national duty.

Detroit_TFC
09-04-2016, 11:40 AM
I find it shocking and a bit scary how quickly things have fallen apart for Vancouver. Didn't take much to do it, either.

edit: shocking might not be the right word. I did expect they would have some trouble given their roster changes. I guess the shock comes in regarding how much an affect that had.

Oldtimer
09-04-2016, 12:29 PM
Didn't they get trounced last week? I mean they were impressive yesterday but I don't want to give them too much credit.

Key for TFC is scoring first. If Chicago scores first, Chicago will go into bunker mode, and we all know how Toronto does against that.

paul-collins
09-10-2016, 10:46 PM

They play LA twice, and Real SLC, Colorado, NYCFC once each to close out the season. That's not a gimme.

Dallas lost to Colorado tonight...