PDA

View Full Version : Banner policy

Torcida
08-25-2016, 12:06 AM
It's been a couple of years since I've brought a banner to a match so I'm unsure of what I need to do to get it in the stadium.

I'm planning on bringing a 2' x 10' banner but the policy on the website states that any banners over 5' x 5' have to pre approved.

Does anyone here know how I get this pre approval or who I should contact... Thanks.

Ivy
08-25-2016, 03:23 AM
Gotta have a supporter ticket and enter through gate 3B.

Cashcleaner
08-25-2016, 09:01 AM

Done in one! Though I'll add that they are pretty cool with anything you bring as long as there's no racist, sexist, or homophobic. Nothing overtly political, either. I remember a flag welcoming refugees was asked to be taken down for that reason.

mistercorporate
08-25-2016, 09:19 AM
Done in one! Though I'll add that they are pretty cool with anything you bring as long as there's no racist, sexist, or homophobic. Nothing overtly political, either. I remember a flag welcoming refugees was asked to be taken down for that reason.

Dude, i love your nickname, what is it referring to specifically. Money laundering? :P

Cashcleaner
08-25-2016, 06:40 PM
Dude, i love your nickname, what is it referring to specifically. Money laundering? :P

Believe me when I say that's what most people assume at first when they see my online handle. The truth isn't nearly as cool, though. I used to be a bank custodian.

Torcida
08-25-2016, 08:26 PM
Ok, sounds good, thank you!

If you see a "Canadian Champions" banner in 110 during the match you'll know that I was successful in bringing it in :)

Ivy
08-25-2016, 08:38 PM
I don't think you're 110 ticket is considered supporters anymore.