PDA

View Full Version : Match Day 26 - The Atomic Ant vs. The Lions - TFC @ Orlando Wed. August 24 7:30pm

Pages : [1] 2

OgtheDim
08-21-2016, 03:51 PM
Heat, humidity, mid week game before a derby match

Have at It People

Ivy
08-21-2016, 03:53 PM
Squad rotation.
I'll be ok dropping this game, as long as we're good to go for the weekend.
But if TFC has Shield aspirations, gotta win this.

Areathrasher
08-21-2016, 04:37 PM
get in, get a point, get out.

Yohan
08-21-2016, 05:06 PM
2-0 TFC.

Orlando is still trying to figure stuff out the way Jason Kreis wants to play. Jozy goes hulkamania mode and run riot over Orlando defence, just like last season's away game.

notthesun
08-21-2016, 07:06 PM
Good time for some squad rotation. Home game on the weekend vs. Montreal is way more important than this.

I'd like to see Morgan get a start, maybe give Moor a break in the middle. Start Chapman, maybe Endoh. Jozy can go 45.

OgtheDim
08-21-2016, 07:39 PM
In case anybody was wondering, the team flew straight to Orlando today. The team has a bit of a comfort level down there given preseason is in the area. Getting 3 nights sleep in town before the game is a good thing too. The turnaround to Saturday will be a tad tight but any team at this level will have been working on a plan for that game for awhile.

Hamilton_Red
08-21-2016, 09:19 PM
Good time for some squad rotation. Home game on the weekend vs. Montreal is way more important than this.

I'd like to see Morgan get a start, maybe give Moor a break in the middle. Start Chapman, maybe Endoh. Jozy can go 45.

I see it the exact opposite. Montreal in freefall haven't won at BMO in a long time. That should be a much easier 3 points. Play the big boys on Wednesday and get all the points. Saturday - the youngsters can do the business at home.

ensco
08-21-2016, 09:58 PM
I am worried about all the vets playing in extreme heat Wednesday.

I would think about sitting Seba and Altidore, at least until halftime.

mowe
08-21-2016, 10:05 PM
I would rest Jozy. What's the point playing him on that crappy turf? Bring him off the bench for 15-20 minutes if absolutely necessary.

reggie
08-21-2016, 10:45 PM
both teams TFC play this week will also be on short rest this week.i say go for 2 wins.
JOZY will start in his home town.

MartinUtd
08-21-2016, 11:41 PM
When is Cooper available?

TFC/Everton
08-22-2016, 08:48 AM
I want three points!!! Bring it home boys!!!

paul-collins
08-22-2016, 08:50 AM
Is there a column in the standings for home points?

ManUtd4ever
08-22-2016, 09:03 AM
Play the reserves for most of the match and bring in Seba, Bradley, and Altidore for the final 30 minutes to try and steal a win or a draw. No point risking injuries to our best players on turf and short rest.

Detroit_TFC
08-22-2016, 09:12 AM
I suspect Kreis has a few ideas about how to contain Seba. His NYCFC team was one of the few sides who did, at least for that one game at BMOF. I like the idea of giving him 30 min at the end, but probably would start Altidore despite the turf peril.

Kamp Berg
08-22-2016, 09:16 AM

Check out whoscored.com or soccerstats.com

Kamp Berg
08-22-2016, 09:20 AM
Orlando is 1-4-1 in their last six. Kreis hasn't exactly given them much of a bump since he took over. We didn't play that well in Orlando last time but their home record is 4-7-1, not exactly intimidating, lol. The best part is that this is the most intimidating match up for the rest of the year! The rest of the games are against opponents with losing records (all home games except Chicago), even the mighty Red Bulls have only won once away this year!

Oldtimer
08-22-2016, 09:30 AM
I suspect Kreis has a few ideas about how to contain Seba. His NYCFC team was one of the few sides who did, at least for that one game at BMOF. I like the idea of giving him 30 min at the end, but probably would start Altidore despite the turf peril.

I'd be concerned about his players hacking down Seba.

PopePouri
08-22-2016, 09:39 AM
My prediction:

1) We'll rotate the squad
2) Things don't go as planned
3) Vanney will make subs that people won't like
4) We'll lose or worse, draw
5) Vanney's tactics will be criticized
6) "We only win because of Seba"
7) #VanneyOut

Oldtimer
08-22-2016, 09:47 AM
My prediction:

7) #VanneyOut

Don't forget:

8) #whydidwenotgetKreiswhenhewasavailable

Detroit_TFC
08-22-2016, 09:54 AM
My prediction:

7) #VanneyOut

lol, that's the straight truth.

Yohan
08-22-2016, 09:56 AM
points or PPG?

TFC is at 2.18 PPG at home and 1.14 PPG away. 1.6 PPG total as of today

mistercorporate
08-22-2016, 10:09 AM
My prediction:

7) #VanneyOut

#FoldThisFranchiseAlready #WhoaIsMe #BringBackDefoesMom #IlikeGoats

DYNAMO
08-22-2016, 10:49 AM
When is Cooper available? Cooper practiced for a half hour with morgan and hamilton before the game saturday. He then sat with Morgan near our section in one of the box seats. He is available for selection wednesday although larsun is saying he wont play till saturday.

OgtheDim
08-22-2016, 11:30 AM
I'd be concerned about his players hacking down Seba.

I'm sure he's going to try. And that's one reason why we got Johnson.

notthesun
08-22-2016, 01:20 PM

Was this a clever way to suggest every game is equally important? If so I'll just say in a double game week squad rotation is a good idea, and therefore it's wise to save your strongest eleven for the game most likely to earn you maximum points.

Fort York Redcoat
08-22-2016, 01:36 PM
If so I'll just say in a double game week squad rotation is a good idea, and therefore it's wise to save your strongest eleven for the game most likely to earn you maximum points.

That and the fact we have stars that are coming back from injury that don't need to be pushed back onto that injury table. Agree.

TFC Tifoso
08-22-2016, 01:40 PM
get in, get a point, get out.

this right here.....

mistercorporate
08-22-2016, 01:55 PM
get in, get 3 points, get out.

OgtheDim
08-22-2016, 01:56 PM
Slight update on the Lions injury situation.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-city-lions/on-the-pitch/os-orlando-city-players-held-out-of-colorado-match-will-be-ready-for-toronto-20160822-story.html

GhostKiller
08-22-2016, 02:08 PM
I just ran into seba in Yorkville. If the team is in Orlando, he isn't with them. Could be just to spend time with his newborn. I mean he has already proven he can get off a plane and walk into a game and score.

Joe Kool
08-22-2016, 02:13 PM
I just ran into seba in Yorkville. If the team is in Orlando, he isn't with them. Could be just to spend time with his newborn. I mean he has already proven he can get off a plane and walk into a game and score.

I am ok with him getting rest and spending time with his newborn then coming out to kick Montreal's ass on Saturday. Jozy, Ricketts and Hamilton can put in a shift in Orlando.

Yohan
08-22-2016, 02:21 PM
I just ran into seba in Yorkville. If the team is in Orlando, he isn't with them. Could be just to spend time with his newborn. I mean he has already proven he can get off a plane and walk into a game and score.along with spending some time with his newborn kid, he probably gets a day off for Wed's game, same situation as the Columbus away game when he got the day off.

OgtheDim
08-22-2016, 03:14 PM
Apparently Larson is using this board for questions to sources. :)

https://twitter.com/KurtLarSUN/status/767814992963989504

Joe Kool
08-22-2016, 03:17 PM
Apparently Larson is using this board for questions to sources. :)

https://twitter.com/KurtLarSUN/status/767814992963989504

Haha.

KurtLarSUN
08-22-2016, 03:22 PM
Haha.

Just spoke to Vanney. Giovinco joining TFC tomorrow morning. Maybe he'll be on my WestJet flight.

paul-collins
08-22-2016, 03:24 PM
Check out whoscored.com or soccerstats.com

points or PPG?

TFC is at 2.18 PPG at home and 1.14 PPG away. 1.6 PPG total as of today
Sorry, left the smiley off. My point was, some were arguing the Montreal points were more important than the Orlando points. To me, 3 is 3, don't care which game they come from.

(edit: actually, I want all 6)

Joe Kool
08-22-2016, 03:31 PM
Just spoke to Vanney. Giovinco joining TFC tomorrow morning. Maybe he'll be on my WestJet flight.

Awesome thanks for the update. Love the fact that he is determined to keep playing for the team when he could have probably easily taken a day off. Admire his dedication. I am sure it is not easy.

mistercorporate
08-22-2016, 04:58 PM
Awesome thanks for the update. Love the fact that he is determined to keep playing for the team when he could have probably easily taken a day off. Admire his dedication. I am sure it is not easy.

When you have a guy like Seba with a winning mentality and ambition to get better it's infectious and motivates the rest of the locker room. The guy is league MVP and he's hungry to outdo himself...never rests on his laurels...how many other players have that kind of drive?

DYNAMO
08-22-2016, 05:51 PM
With both orlando and montreal playing 3 games in one week--lots of questions about how we approach the same scheduling. Don't agree that 3 points is 3 points. If we use the same starting lineup 3 games in a row there is a danger that we will have nothing in the tank for the montreal game which is really a 6 point game. Would definately rotate players and limit the time for both seba and altidore and start morgan over morrow who was horrid on saturday. Wouldn't both me if hagglund started over beitashore. I would love to win all three games but if we keep talking about our bench strength lets use it wednesday. After that the games are more predictable and lots of rest in between.

OgtheDim
08-23-2016, 06:11 AM
After Montreal, there's a two week international break until the next game. Maybe not as much squad rotation as would normally be for a 3 game in 7 day spell.

Joe Kool
08-23-2016, 06:40 AM
After Montreal, there's a two week international break until the next game. Maybe not as much squad rotation as would normally be for a 3 game in 7 day spell.

Orlando is flying back from Colorado. Montreal will be more rested in a way going into Toronto with their last game and this Wednesday's game both at home. Lots to consider as far as that goes too. We may need the stronger lineuo for Saturday if rotating the guys.

Initial B
08-23-2016, 06:55 AM
Speaking of Colorado, while away on Vacation for the last three weeks I saw the 1-1 LAG-Rapids draw at Stubhub. Howard stood on his head that game and seems to be a large reason for their late season success. How many Eastern Conference teams still have to play them? I don't think that any other eastern conference team will be able to get more than a point off them.

TFC Tifoso
08-23-2016, 07:10 AM
When you have a guy like Seba with a winning mentality and ambition to get better it's infectious and motivates the rest of the locker room. The guy is league MVP and he's hungry to outdo himself...never rests on his laurels...how many other players have that kind of drive?

I agree.....even when he's yelling at his teammates on the field, I see it not as him saying "you suck" but more as "do better".....there's a big difference in that imo.

Yohan
08-23-2016, 08:58 AM
Speaking of Colorado, while away on Vacation for the last three weeks I saw the 1-1 LAG-Rapids draw at Stubhub. Howard stood on his head that game and seems to be a large reason for their late season success. How many Eastern Conference teams still have to play them? I don't think that any other eastern conference team will be able to get more than a point off them.
Howard got torched by NYCFC couple of weeks ago. 5-1 IIRC

he's good, but he's not unbeatable. and Rapids suck at scoring goals because they play so conservative

OgtheDim
08-23-2016, 11:05 AM
I agree.....even when he's yelling at his teammates on the field, I see it not as him saying "you suck" but more as "do better".....there's a big difference in that imo.

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/330/files/2016/08/9492192-sebastian-giovinco-marco-delgado-mls-toronto-fc-philadelphia-union-850x560.jpg

Delgado gets a lot of stick from Giovinco but its making Delgado a better passer of the ball. This is after Seba's goal on Saturday and he made a BIG point of thanking Delgado for that lovely pass.

Yohan
08-23-2016, 11:37 AM
That pass was near perfect. He saw giovinco open before receiving that knock down from Altidore and one timed that volley pass almost on giovinco's foot.

I'm more impressed by his ability to see that pass than the actual pass. Most MLS players would have taken a touch and the opportunity likely lost.

Ultra & Proud
08-23-2016, 12:01 PM
Seeing that it should be balls hot and be played on turf, I'd rest Jozy and anyone else with any minor knocks. Let the young guys run.

TFC Tifoso
08-23-2016, 12:04 PM
Delgado gets a lot of stick from Giovinco but its making Delgado a better passer of the ball. This is after Seba's goal on Saturday and he made a BIG point of thanking Delgado for that lovely pass.

yup, I noticed that....great stuff to see....and I've noticed a similar deal with Endoh as well.....

I was on Seba a bit during his slump, because I didn't think he was using his teammates enough to help him break out of it, but man, this guy is totally engaged in the team and city......absolutely fantastic and speaks loads about his character.....management hit it right out of the park with this guy.....as fans of this team we just gotta enjoy every game that he is with us....

With some DP's its an attitude of "this is my standard and as long as I look good its ok".....
With Giovinco I see it as "this is my standard, and I want you guys to do whatever you need to meet it"

anto7
08-23-2016, 03:12 PM
yup, I noticed that....great stuff to see....and I've noticed a similar deal with Endoh as well.....

I was on Seba a bit during his slump, because I didn't think he was using his teammates enough to help him break out of it, but man, this guy is totally engaged in the team and city......absolutely fantastic and speaks loads about his character.....management hit it right out of the park with this guy.....as fans of this team we just gotta enjoy every game that he is with us....

With some DP's its an attitude of "this is my standard and as long as I look good its ok".....
With Giovinco I see it as "this is my standard, and I want you guys to do whatever you need to meet it"

I loved the way Giovinco ran over to Delgado and thanked him and I equally loved the smile on Delgado's face after he did that. It may seem trivial but little moments like that will do wonders for the confidence of the young guys and I return give Giovinco more confidence in his team mates. Great to see all around.

Joe Kool
08-23-2016, 03:37 PM
Seeing that it should be balls hot and be played on turf, I'd rest Jozy and anyone else with any minor knocks. Let the young guys run.

I always get nervous for turf games...how many players have we lost to injury in the past on turf...too many.

mistercorporate
08-23-2016, 03:47 PM
Holy guacamole...we're not messing around for this game if this is true:

http://toronto-mp7static.mlsdigital.net/elfinderimages/2016-StartingXI-082416.png

Ultra & Proud
08-23-2016, 04:28 PM
Holy guacamole...we're not messing around for this game if this is true:

http://toronto-mp7static.mlsdigital.net/elfinderimages/2016-StartingXI-082416.png

Well Vanney did mention how it would be nice to be in first place for Saturdays match against the Impact. No matter what I would not start Jozy. Maybe even not use him as a sub. I don't trust that turf.

Ivy
08-23-2016, 06:31 PM
Well Vanney did mention how it would be nice to be in first place for Saturdays match against the Impact. No matter what I would not start Jozy. Maybe even not use him as a sub. I don't trust that turf.
Jozy will start. He's been too good. Sub him off at half time, if you were to ask me.

OgtheDim
08-23-2016, 07:05 PM
I'm more concerned about midfield wilt in this game.

Wheeler suggested they might go with a 3-5-2/5-3-2 to deal with Larin. I could live with that. Midfield 3 of Johnson Osorio and Bradley. Bring on Delgado for Johnson later in the game.

Graeme
08-23-2016, 09:27 PM
What is Morrow's yellow card situation? I might sit him for Morgan so he could definitely play vs Montreal, if he is out with 1 more yellow.

red-o
08-23-2016, 09:43 PM
What is Morrow's yellow card situation? I might sit him for Morgan so he could definitely play vs Montreal, if he is out with 1 more yellow.

Morrow is ok, Bradley though is on the brink
http://www.mlssoccer.com/topic/discipline

Blindside16
08-24-2016, 12:57 AM
I would be surprised to see Vanney go for all 3 in this game. He has already stated that he wants to come home in 1st. I think Bono will have a lights out game. He has something to prove with Orlando after the way his first game went. It would be somewhat of a redemption game if he can hold a clean sheet.

OgtheDim
08-24-2016, 05:56 AM
Game Day :scarf:

TFC Tifoso
08-24-2016, 07:29 AM
I loved the way Giovinco ran over to Delgado and thanked him and I equally loved the smile on Delgado's face after he did that. It may seem trivial but little moments like that will do wonders for the confidence of the young guys and I return give Giovinco more confidence in his team mates. Great to see all around.

absolutely.....

you can tell that the younger guys don't take Seba's criticisms personally (they would be crazy to really), and that he's just pushing these guys to not settle for less that their best......

Ultra & Proud
08-24-2016, 09:48 AM
Morrow hasn't been consistent this season so far but every time I see Morgan out there he's been wrong sided at least twice in his own end. This gets overlooked on here a lot but if we are putting a back up FB in then I expect the defensive coverage to be A1, even at the expense of any possible offensive output.

Yohan
08-24-2016, 10:10 AM
Morrow hasn't been consistent this season so far but every time I see Morgan out there he's been wrong sided at least twice in his own end. This gets overlooked on here a lot but if we are putting a back up FB in then I expect the defensive coverage to be A1, even at the expense of any possible offensive output.

Our Canadian guys tend to step it up an extra notch against Mtl.

Canary10
08-24-2016, 10:22 AM
Anyone know if Giovinco is in Orlando yet? Or did they give him this game off?

mistercorporate
08-24-2016, 10:36 AM
Anyone know if Giovinco is in Orlando yet? Or did they give him this game off?

He's in Orlando.

ronzilla
08-24-2016, 10:49 AM
He's playing.

Canary10
08-24-2016, 10:54 AM
Good. I think we should go hard for this win. We could be the top team in the east after tonight. That could be a huge psychological boost.

ag futbol
08-24-2016, 11:49 AM
If we win this I would think chatter around playoffs / shield / 1st place in EC gets even larger. That would be five wins in six and two straight on the road (rare in MLS).

I'm keeping my expectations down. Point would be nice, all things considered.

SarniaTFC
08-24-2016, 12:17 PM
There's just something about playing mid week games that never feel right for TFC. Every mid week game for the past 2 seasons have resulted in poor performances and lost points. Sure we took all 3 points a few weeks ago against Real Salt Lake but it was a lacklustre performance. I would like to see Vanney push for a good squad in both games as another 6 out of 6 would be massive. Even resting Seba or giving him the first 45 and then seeing what Jozy and Tosaint have to offer. Johnson I think could use some minutes if we want a full 90 from him on Saturday and well Micheal Bradley is Micheal Bradley, he could easily play both games a full 90.

Detroit_TFC
08-24-2016, 12:48 PM
Winning tonight would be an unbelievable thrill but honestly, wins on 9/18 and 9/24 are the key ones. Success tonight is everyone walking off the pitch healthy and reasonably happy. At least that is what I am telling myself.

If they would like to win too, that's ok I guess. :)

Pint
08-24-2016, 12:53 PM
With a draw we take 1st place as well on GD (same pts, same wins but 10 better with goal differential)

Canary10
08-24-2016, 01:00 PM
I would be totally happy with a draw. But going into first with a win would be a real exclamation mark.

OgtheDim
08-24-2016, 01:20 PM
Back by popular demand

http://i.imgur.com/3vI7f08.png

Areathrasher
08-24-2016, 01:22 PM
There's just something about playing mid week games that never feel right for TFC. Every mid week game for the past 2 seasons have resulted in poor performances and lost points. Sure we took all 3 points a few weeks ago against Real Salt Lake but it was a lacklustre performance. I would like to see Vanney push for a good squad in both games as another 6 out of 6 would be massive. Even resting Seba or giving him the first 45 and then seeing what Jozy and Tosaint have to offer. Johnson I think could use some minutes if we want a full 90 from him on Saturday and well Micheal Bradley is Micheal Bradley, he could easily play both games a full 90.

Woah woah woah

You forgetting wins against the Impact (3-1) Orlando (4-1) and Red Bulls (2-1, ya know there one where they clinched for the playoffs?) . All crackers of games from a TFC perspective. And on Wednesday nights. I love the midweek games. Especially at home under the lights.

Yohan
08-24-2016, 01:32 PM
Back by popular demand

lol. did anyone check to see if there was a bingo for the game vs Houston?

Dv23
08-24-2016, 01:46 PM
Back by popular demand

Hoping for that Moor Smile for sure. *swoons*

OgtheDim
08-24-2016, 02:23 PM
Hoping for that Moor Smile for sure. *swoons*

Apparently you can get your own :)

http://store.oyosports.com/mls/Toronto-FC/Drew-Moor-Toronto-FC#.V73yJDUWIaA

&

Still love this pic

http://assets4.sportsnet.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/drew-moor720-1040x572.jpg

tfcocd
08-24-2016, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=OgtheDim;1809294]Apparently you can get your own :)

http://store.oyosports.com/mls/Toronto-FC/Drew-Moor-Toronto-FC#.V73yJDUWIaA

&

Still love this pic

http://assets4.sportsnet.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/drew-moor720-1040x572.jpg[/QUOTE

The 'smiling' assassin!

The Bingo game is hilarious! Probably works ok as a drinking game as well :D:drinking:

Bet he was smiling as he dived for that header in Philly too.

Auzzy
08-24-2016, 05:15 PM
The 'smiling' assassin!

The Bingo game is hilarious! Probably works ok as a drinking game as well :D:drinking:

Bet he was smiling as he dived for that header in Philly too.

Well Moor definitely had the biggest smile in the world, sitting on the ground right after he headed in that goal.

Ivy
08-24-2016, 05:29 PM
Anybody else have the nervous poops?

Mateo1985
08-24-2016, 05:53 PM
Anybody else have the nervous poops?

All day bro. All day

Bobo
08-24-2016, 06:04 PM
Starting XI: Bono; Williams, Moor, Hagglund; Delgado, Chapman, Bradley, Osorio, Lovitz; Ricketts. Giovinco.

Plenty of changes. Wonder if they'll be lining up in a 3-5-2 (layout would suggest so) or if Lovitz will be returning as a LB.

OgtheDim
08-24-2016, 06:04 PM
I like the lineup. 3-5-2. The semi colons usually indicate defence/midfield/strikers.

https://twitter.com/torontofc/status/768576303888945152

molenshtain
08-24-2016, 06:09 PM
Why can't Morgan get a start in a game like this? he's been very good in limited minutes all season. I like Lovitz and all, but I don't rate him as a LB over Morgan.

OgtheDim
08-24-2016, 06:10 PM
Why can't Morgan get a start in a game like this? he's been very good in limited minutes all season. I like Lovitz and all, but I don't rate him as a LB over Morgan.

Funny you should say that.

https://twitter.com/KurtLarSUN/status/768584121958469632

Ivy
08-24-2016, 06:12 PM
I think Morgan plays more of a full back role, not a wingback. His crossing and general attacking play is weak, at best.

flamehawk
08-24-2016, 06:16 PM
I think Morgan plays more of a full back role, not a wingback. His crossing and general attacking play is weak, at best.

Seriously? I've always considered him one of the best crossers on the team; hence, him playing as a winger at times.

A real shame about his injury, he's been very unlucky with this when he seems set to get a start. His play against Montreal this year was amazing.

0bl1vious
08-24-2016, 06:18 PM
Is Cheyrou still injured?

Richard
08-24-2016, 06:20 PM
Yeah I thought Morgan's strength was putting in a great cross and going up the field quickly, his defending was an issue when he gets caught out, though he still has pace to get back.

Its sucks that his career has stagnated for two years now.

OgtheDim
08-24-2016, 06:20 PM
Is Cheyrou still injured?

Journo's suggesting either Montreal or get the int break to get it all ready.

Same with Irwin.

ronzilla
08-24-2016, 06:30 PM
My man Seba is putting on the scoring boots tonight.

GhostKiller
08-24-2016, 06:34 PM
Anyone got a stream?

OgtheDim
08-24-2016, 06:35 PM
Whatever happens, I'd rather be in our shoes right now then the shoes we were in 2 years ago at this time.

Richard
08-24-2016, 06:38 PM
Anyone got a stream?

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/orlando-city-vs-toronto-fc-live-streaming

OgtheDim
08-24-2016, 06:39 PM
Anyone got a stream?

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/orlando-city-vs-toronto-fc-live-streaming

SarniaTFC
08-24-2016, 06:42 PM
COYR!! It's a nicely put together squad for a mid week game before one of the biggest games of the year if not the biggest. Feel really confident in the boys pulling out 3 points tonight.

Richard
08-24-2016, 06:49 PM
Dodged a bullet there.

Suds
08-24-2016, 06:51 PM
haha!! ... I thought we were going to get burned by the crazy wide-open play .. Ricketts!!

Inklink
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! This game has been back and forth lol

molenshtain
Ricketts!!!!!!!

Richard
The injection of speed from Ricckets is brilliant.

molenshtain
08-24-2016, 06:52 PM
does Seba get an assist on that??

SarniaTFC
08-24-2016, 06:52 PM
YAAAAAASSSS GET IN THERE!! Now just PARK THE F*CKING BUS and get that plane back home haha

Inklink
08-24-2016, 06:53 PM
Back line really struggling with Larin.

Wince
Can't let Larin have that many chances.

SarniaTFC
does Seba get an assist on that??
yes he did

Jack
This is a hell of a road trip if we come away with points from this, as well as the win in Philly.

mistercorporate
08-24-2016, 06:55 PM
Tonight's gonna be a goalfest! What an exciting game!

Inklink
Does Vic Rauter think messing up the emphasis in players' names makes him cool? It's nearly unbearable.

CBTFC
I don't think that Larin is challenging our D that much, as the passes are being allowed through/from the midfield

Richard
08-24-2016, 06:56 PM
Does Vic Rauter think messing up the pronunciations of players' names makes him cooler?

Do yourself a favour and watch the Skysports stream.

Jack
08-24-2016, 06:58 PM
Can't let Larin have that many chances.
Hagglund has to know when to step up and put him offside. That last chance was him not stepping up in time.

Inklink
08-24-2016, 06:59 PM
Do yourself a favour and watch the Skysports stream.

Thanks. Wish it wasn't a minute behind hah.

mistercorporate
08-24-2016, 07:00 PM
Alex Howard, good save.

mistercorporate
08-24-2016, 07:01 PM
Tim Bono

andyboy
08-24-2016, 07:02 PM
Does Vic Rauter think messing up the emphasis in players' names makes him cool? It's nearly unbearable.

Agree completely, drives me crazy!

mistercorporate
08-24-2016, 07:03 PM
Drew Pepe Moor

CBTFC
08-24-2016, 07:05 PM
Vic Router is starting to remind me of how confused Bob Cole used to sound on HNIC broadcasts.

mistercorporate
08-24-2016, 07:08 PM
Marky Ronaldo

Wince
08-24-2016, 07:09 PM
Delgado has served up two gifts for Orlando so far.

Ultra & Proud
08-24-2016, 07:10 PM
Vic Router is starting to remind me of how confused Bob Cole used to sound on HNIC broadcasts.
Has to be on purpose though. It would be nearly impossible to be this bad at play by play.

Inklink
08-24-2016, 07:13 PM
Bono's been great.

SarniaTFC
08-24-2016, 07:14 PM
I really fear for Irwin's spot the rest of this season. Bono has been fantastic not only tonight but since he has come in and filled in for Clint he has hardly put in a wrong foot. Spectacular young keeper.

CBTFC
08-24-2016, 07:18 PM
ToSAN Ricketts... didn't realize he was french, lol.

Jack
08-24-2016, 07:19 PM
I really fear for Irwin's spot the rest of this season. Bono has been fantastic not only tonight but since he has come in and filled in for Clint he has hardly put in a wrong foot. Spectacular young keeper.
Vanney has said Irwin is the starter and will be again, which is ok with me. But yes, Bono has been very good and I'd hate to
lose him in the expansion draft.

Ultra & Proud
08-24-2016, 07:19 PM
Can't see Bradley getting through this match without picking up a yellow.

Ultra & Proud
08-24-2016, 07:20 PM
Vanney has said Irwin is the starter and will be again, which is ok with me. But yes, Bono has been very good and I'd hate to
lose him in the expansion draft.
Thought Gen Adidas were exempt.

molenshtain
08-24-2016, 07:20 PM
Chapman continues to be a revelation. Big career ahead of this kid.

We're gonna score again at some point if Orlando keep letting guys our guys in behind so easily.

Inklink
08-24-2016, 07:22 PM
Ah yes, Bendik can only punch.

Jack
08-24-2016, 07:24 PM
Thought Gen Adidas were exempt.

Is it? I can't keep track of league roster rules anymore.

Chapman continues to be a revelation. Big career ahead of this kid. We're gonna score again at some point if Orlando keep letting guys our guys in behind so easily.
He really is miles ahead of where he was early in the season. I no longer roll my eyes when I hear his name.

Ultra & Proud
I'd like to see someone score with their head who isn't Drew Moor. Anyone else manage that this season so far?

PAOK17
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Yes he has played well lately, but just a month ago he let in a Sunday league stinger against San Jose. Irwin is still the number 1. Let's not make the same mistake again of dismissing our number one to make room for the guy that replaced them while they were injured.

The last thing we need is to rush into another Kocic/Frei situation.

0bl1vious
08-24-2016, 07:25 PM
Bajebus....Bono has been excellent so far.

molenshtain
08-24-2016, 07:26 PM
ya but Kocic was better than Frei...

shwade
08-24-2016, 07:27 PM
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Yes he has played well lately, but just a month ago he let in a Sunday league stinger against San Jose. Irwin is still the number 1. Let's not make the same mistake again of dismissing our number one to make room for the guy that replaced them while they were injured.

The last thing we need is to rush into another Kocic/Frei situation.

Agreed, this just increases Bono's value and allows us to hopefully get some Garber $$$

mistercorporate
08-24-2016, 07:33 PM
We need two good keepers, we can't rely on a Konopka type keeper.

Ultra & Proud
08-24-2016, 07:33 PM
Whenever you wonder why TFC TV ratings are low, just listen to the quality of our commentators. Between that and Sportsnet missing plays and restarts due to replays and sideline interviews, it's surprising we manage to draw the viewers we do. We should really be doing better with the quality of the broadcasts.

Derko
08-24-2016, 07:34 PM
Is it me or does Chapman and Osorio look like it's the first time they have played football

Derko
08-24-2016, 07:36 PM
The passing is horrible

OgtheDim
08-24-2016, 07:38 PM

For some reason he never does it in curling....

Yohan
08-24-2016, 07:39 PM
Kaka is destroying Delgado on the right side. Delgado needs more help to contain Kaka from Williams

Richard
I'm just glad we don't have Bendik as our keeper anymore, what an exercise in futility that was.

Derko
Joevinco is just wrong

Yohan
08-24-2016, 07:40 PM
I'm also prepared to eat my words on Ricketts. still has first touch of a donkey, but he's been very good as a back up striker

Inklink
08-24-2016, 07:42 PM
For some reason he never does it in curling....

Does he say Goo-SHOUUUE

OgtheDim
08-24-2016, 07:42 PM
Awkward ball bouncing on the pitch first half. Orlando not pressing helped but the more they pressed towards the end of the second half, the worse things got. Defence was slipshod but Orlando's offence wasnt much better.

Would like to see Johnson in for Delgado at about 60, Jozy in around 75 for Ricketts and Zaveletta in for Osorio around 85 if we have the lead.

Inklink
08-24-2016, 07:43 PM
What's wrong with Cheyrou?

OgtheDim
08-24-2016, 07:44 PM
Does he say Goo-SHOUUUE

No, surprisingly. Its Just Brad Gooshoe. He doesn't play with names. A lot of "Oh MY...Oh My...OOOOOOOO MY GOODNESS!" sort of stuff. Its actually clipped. Almost like in soccer he feels the need to act Italian.

molenshtain
08-24-2016, 07:45 PM
What's wrong with Cheyrou?

working his way back from a small injury. Takes time to do that when your 35. Back for MTL I believe.

sully
08-24-2016, 07:45 PM
Per commentary Bradley will miss montreal game through yellow card accumulation. Will cheyrou be ready to take his place?

OgtheDim
08-24-2016, 07:46 PM
Hmm...back to a 4-4-2?

OgtheDim
08-24-2016, 07:46 PM
Per commentary Bradley will miss montreal game through yellow card accumulation. Will cheyrou be ready to take his place?

Bradley didn't get a yellow....yet.

sully
08-24-2016, 07:47 PM

OK. Must have misheard

flambe
08-24-2016, 07:47 PM
Anyone got a mobile friendly stream that works in the uk?

Ultra & Proud
08-24-2016, 07:49 PM
Joevinco is just wrong
JOE - VINC - OOOH

Terrible style Rauter has with his calls.

Ultra & Proud
08-24-2016, 07:49 PM
Oh, he will. He should have had one already.

Jpexxx
08-24-2016, 07:52 PM
Hey guys. Anyone find a mobile compatable stream?
Hosting a screening of the Hip show my buddies and i missed over the weekend

Inklink
08-24-2016, 07:54 PM
How many giveaways will Delgado deliver?

Richard
08-24-2016, 07:54 PM
Delgado needs to be subbed.

Detroit_TFC
08-24-2016, 07:55 PM
Delgado is struggling.

SarniaTFC
08-24-2016, 07:56 PM
I would like to see Bradley come off for Johnson and maybe Cheyrou come on for Delgado who has been terrible defensively

Ultra & Proud
08-24-2016, 07:56 PM
Saw that coming.

0bl1vious
08-24-2016, 07:57 PM
Not sure...check out this thread lad, maybe you will find one.

​https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/4zf876/match_thread_2330_gmt_orlando_city_vs_toronto/

molenshtain
08-24-2016, 08:03 PM
Delgado looking very tired, both mentally and physically. Johnson on for him asap. Let's get out with a point.

Yohan
08-24-2016, 08:06 PM
helluva save by Bendik on that point blank header

Jpexxx
08-24-2016, 08:07 PM
Thanks man. None there seem to be capatable

Lets go Reds

Jack
08-24-2016, 08:08 PM
helluva save by Bendik on that point blank header
Killer save.

Ultra & Proud
08-24-2016, 08:12 PM
Hopefully one day Larin will play like he does in MLS for Canada.

Inklink
08-24-2016, 08:13 PM
JA Happ? WTF????

Richard
08-24-2016, 08:15 PM
JA Happ? WTF????

????

Yohan
08-24-2016, 08:15 PM
there's a lack of thrust from wingbacks. definitely missing morrow and beita on overlaps

flambe
08-24-2016, 08:16 PM
Why is MLS matchcenter timeline SO bad?

Inklink
08-24-2016, 08:16 PM
????

I swear Rauter said JA Happ. Then saved himself saying .. "Chapman...subbed off earlier".

Ultra & Proud
08-24-2016, 08:17 PM
JA Happ? WTF????
Best part is that he corrected himself and said Chapman while forgetting that he was subbed out at the half.

PAOK17
08-24-2016, 08:17 PM
????
Rauter wanted to say that Zavaleta came on for Jay Chapman, but instead said Jay Happ...before correcting himself.

Wow not even the same sport, and your station doesn't even air the Jays.

Ultra & Proud
08-24-2016, 08:18 PM
I know Dobson is bad but he isn't this bad.

Yohan
08-24-2016, 08:19 PM
another nice save from Bendik. playing like he's got something to prove against TFC

bones
08-24-2016, 08:19 PM
I swear Rauter said JA Happ. Then saved himself saying .. "Chapman...subbed off earlier".

I heard it too.

molenshtain
08-24-2016, 08:20 PM
another nice save from Bendik. playing like he's got something to prove against TFC

he's been this good all season.

Inklink
F off Bendik

Richard
Haha that's hilarious, I avoid watching our commentators(rather watch Skysports's crew) and would rather put them on mute.

Jack
08-24-2016, 08:21 PM
He was always a good shot stopper. It's the rest of his game that's lacking. On Orlando, the worst defensive team in the East, I believe, his shot stopping gets emphasized as they give up so many chances.

Ultra & Proud
08-24-2016, 08:23 PM
42 goals against in 24 matches played is about his usual. Make huge saves but still give up an average of nearly 2 goals per match.

Ultra & Proud
08-24-2016, 08:26 PM
Hard to believe how far Brek Shea has fallen.

And nice Jozy!!!

Jack
Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!

Inklink
Jozeeeeeee

Richard
08-24-2016, 08:27 PM
Supporters shield here we come!

WOOOOOHOOOOO!

molenshtain
Jozzyyy!!!!!!

He's such a cocky bastard right now. I love it.

Wince
Park the bus!

Richard
08-24-2016, 08:28 PM
Get the car!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlWCLw75XnE

sully
08-24-2016, 08:31 PM
Orlando is like watching a sad procession. The once great kaka, the fall of Shea, yer man from Milan no cerro...

ag futbol
08-24-2016, 08:31 PM
Looks offside from the replay I saw but I'll take it, lol.

Ultra & Proud
08-24-2016, 08:32 PM
Larin is good. I think he'll be moving on soon.

Wince
08-24-2016, 08:33 PM
Looks offside from the replay I saw but I'll take it, lol.

Same here

Jack
08-24-2016, 08:34 PM
Yesssssss! First fucking place!

PAOK17
Please tell me Altidore is ok...

Inklink
Woooo winn

Ultra & Proud
The 2 away matches are winnable ones too. Hmmmmm.

Detroit_TFC
08-24-2016, 08:35 PM
holy fucking shit

molenshtain
08-24-2016, 08:35 PM
first place!

Detroit_TFC
08-24-2016, 08:36 PM
Couldn't been a better demonstration of the added value from JA and WJ.

Ultra & Proud
08-24-2016, 08:36 PM
Please tell me Altidore is ok...

He looked okay undoing his boots and walking around giving high fives. No noticeable limp.

tfcmanu
08-24-2016, 08:37 PM
Pinch me...Is this really happening!!! :flare:

BelfastBoy
08-24-2016, 08:37 PM
1st place, I where are all the doubters from the loss in San Jose?

Oldtimer
08-24-2016, 08:38 PM
Pinch me I'm dreaming.

Time to change my tagline. Koeverman's statement no longer applies.

CBTFC
08-24-2016, 08:39 PM
I don't care if Jozy was a smidgen offside...we got screwed last game I'm Orlando, so Ill take it.

AdamAM
08-24-2016, 08:43 PM
Pinch me I'm dreaming.

Nooooooo! That sig was iconic :D

OgtheDim
08-24-2016, 08:44 PM
Get the car!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlWCLw75XnE

This.

That makes up for the other game there earlier in the season.

Winning ugly away. How unTFC like.

A lot of cruddy plays by Williams and Hagglund and Delgado but in the end, a solid playoff team found a way to beat a team on the bubble.

shwade
08-24-2016, 08:45 PM
Jozy Super sub!

OgtheDim
08-24-2016, 08:46 PM
Can somebody PLEASE write a script so that Supporters Shield is not seen on here just like playoffs wasn't seen last season? :)

ManUtd4ever
08-24-2016, 08:50 PM
Very entertaining match, and a well deserved victory. Altidore is playing his best football for us yet. I hope he didn't tweak anything.

DYNAMO
08-24-2016, 08:51 PM
Jozy Super sub!That was just a very gritty win. You just knew hometown Orlando boy Jozzy would play super sub. A 1-1 tie would have been a fair result but as someone said, its take back for the abomination in orlando last time. I really dont want to see that formation with those same defensmen again this year. All three of them looked shaky. Williams is terrible defending against guys who can head the ball like Larin. What a job by johnson when he came in. And osorio was super strong in the second half. Still too many sloppy giveaways in critical areas for my liking. If orlando had their own Giovinco we would have been severely punished on those. But, lets celebrate....

Suds
08-24-2016, 08:59 PM
well ... never thought I'd see the day

Thomas
08-24-2016, 09:03 PM
A fantastic result. We showed true grit to stay in the match. No we are not perfect, but I'll take the victory. Looking forward to welcome the boys home this Saturday.

ManUtd4ever
08-24-2016, 09:09 PM
When Irwin is healthy, it's going to be tough seeing Bono on the sidelines. Based on their overall body of work, Bono has arguably been the better keeper for us this season.

Slick
08-24-2016, 09:09 PM
#VanneyOut

molenshtain
08-24-2016, 09:13 PM
When Irwin is healthy, it's going to be tough seeing Bono on the sidelines. Based on their overall body of work, Bono has arguably been the better keeper for us this season.

Nah. WIth Ousted playing like crap and Hamid out with injury at the time, Irwin was arguably the best keeper in the league when he went down. As good as Bono's been, you have to give it back to the vet. Team looks more organized with Irwin in net.

Bobo
08-24-2016, 09:13 PM
Ugly win, one of those that well could have gone the other way had the team not had that mental edge.

I'd like to see a different angle on Jozy's goal, not so sure he was offside.

ronzilla
08-24-2016, 09:24 PM
Not the best performance, but I'll take the 3 points. Giovinco is leaving everyone in the dust for the MVP race with 2 big assists tonight. Jozy is finally scoring, but I just can't help to think that he will be healthy for the remainder of year. Hope I'm wrong.

First place, onto the next.

Kamp Berg
08-24-2016, 09:34 PM
So great to see a tough road win tonight! Under Vanney the boys continue to overcome the most crucial of obstacles to becoming true contenders. Number one in the East and second in the league! I didn't imagine we'd be here two months ago! I'm really happy to be so surprised, and even happier for the team 😄

(Please don't put Williams and Hagglund together in a 3 man defence again!)

Smokecell
08-24-2016, 09:34 PM
Views from the Eastern Conference
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/iamcanadian1205/ECF1.png (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/iamcanadian1205/media/ECF1.png.html)

flatpicker
08-24-2016, 09:36 PM
I'd like to see a different angle on Jozy's goal, not so sure he was offside.

Tough to say.
From this angle it does seem like there's a chance he's onside.

https://c3.staticflickr.com/9/8512/28591002594_cb920d2d0b_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/KyumYA)

MightyDM
08-24-2016, 10:00 PM
Is it me or does Chapman and Osorio look like it's the first time they have played football

its you.

Bobo
08-24-2016, 10:09 PM
Tough to say.

To me, that's on.

shwade
08-24-2016, 10:10 PM
Tough to say.

https://c3.staticflickr.com/9/8512/28591002594_cb920d2d0b_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/KyumYA)

He's a hair offside but we always get burned by these calls so wotevz

ensco
08-24-2016, 10:12 PM
Tough to say.

Onside I think. There's a parallax effect caused by that angle

MightyDM
08-24-2016, 10:16 PM
Pinch me I'm dreaming.

please don't change your tag line. The victories will lose all meaning.

Shakes McQueen
08-24-2016, 10:16 PM
Some bizarrely sloppy play on both sides of the pitch tonight. That goal we gave up was weird, and both teams had their defense treated like pylons once or twice.

But we won, so I'm hardly going to fucking complain about it. First place!

Joe Kool
08-24-2016, 10:23 PM
Don't think I have seen so many players slip because of a pitch...on both teams too so not like it was a home field advantage either. I just wanted them to get out of that game with no injuries. Awesome we got the win though too. Let's go to the Ex!

Hamilton_Red
08-24-2016, 10:24 PM
Can't grumble about anything tonight. Great result - great road performance. The amazing thing is that this team isn't afraid to have a go at teams on the road. 6 huge points on the road - fantastic.

Bobo
08-24-2016, 10:28 PM
^ That shot is taken a little too early, Seba is yet to pass the ball there.

BTW, does anyone else hear Captain Kirk when Vic calls the game? The way he stresses his words is comically frustrating. Really cannot comprehend how a guy who commentates for a (storied) career can be so bad at it. Makes Dobson sound like a combination of Drury and Hudson.

sn0re
08-24-2016, 10:33 PM
https://twitter.com/KurtLarSUN/status/768638847139868672

Odd from Floro..Will Johnson has been solid coming back from that injury

Auzzy
08-24-2016, 10:35 PM
Great result!

As Vanney said himself at half time, defense wasn't working quite the way he wanted. A bit lucky -- on the other hand, Giovinco could easily have potted a pair of goals himself. So on balance the win was well deserved, although I would have been happy with a tie as the game was winding down.

The ref was being quite friendly to TFC today. On the other hand, we've been screwed often enough, I'll take it.

dantdot
08-24-2016, 10:38 PM

Yeah, you're right. This is the right one. It's close.

https://i.imgur.com/9R3s2jB.png

greatwhitenorf
08-24-2016, 10:39 PM

BTW, does anyone else hear Captain Kirk when Vic calls the game? The way he stresses his words is comically frustrating. Really cannot comprehend how a guy who commentates for a (storied) career can be so bad at it. Makes Dobson sound like a combination of Drury and Hudson.

Laughably and lovably, poor Vic is completely out of his depth. I have a soft spot for Vic. If you've met him, you'd know that he's a decent, earnest, likeable man. He works hard and in his role as a curling broadcaster, he's a great success, absolutely doted upon by the female senior citizens who watch the sport.

But this is soccer and his lack of exposure to the game recently shows up big time here. Still, we won and all is forgiven. He did earn some redemption with his "Jozy Altidorable" call on the winning goal. We won in Philly, too, which he called. Maybe we could make him into some sort of press box mascot. He can show up to practices and all the players can ruffle his hair for luck.

notthesun
08-24-2016, 10:44 PM
Got dragged to the Jays game - and of course they got clobbered - so I couldn't catch this on TV, but man... first place. And Jozy + Seba looking like the best strike force in the league.

I knew we had the potential to be great with our lineup, just wasn't sure we'd be able to put it all together, but we are. Amazing. We have a chance to do something special here.

mistercorporate
08-24-2016, 10:51 PM
Supporters Shield and MLS Cup or bust! Feast on the East, then put the west to the sword! Let's do this...pedal to the metal!

Couchy81
08-24-2016, 11:04 PM
Onside clearly, Jozy's right foot lines up with the last defender's left foot

Yohan
08-24-2016, 11:05 PM
If Vanney doesn't win Supporter's Shield and MLS Cup, winning every game by at least 3 goals, fire Vanney. He's terrible.

:p

Yohan
08-24-2016, 11:06 PM
Onside clearly, Jozy's right foot lines up with the last defender's left foot
IIRC, it's the whole body that counts towards offside decision

barticusz
08-24-2016, 11:10 PM
I can't beleive my eyes... we're first in the east after 26 games. This team has been working hard all year. We've had so many moments where we got screwed earlier in the year and they just kept pushing forward. Keep it going boys... can't wait for Saturday!!

Couchy81
08-24-2016, 11:10 PM
IIRC, it's the whole body that counts towards offside decision

Can't tell from the tv angle if the body is over that line, but it also looks as if there is space between Seba's foot and the ball in the best shot we're looking at.

ie. it's as close as you can get

hulkrogan
08-24-2016, 11:34 PM
Is Jozy ok??? That limp terrified me.

mistercorporate
08-24-2016, 11:57 PM
Bradley's supplementary coaching kept the team together last year while Vanney was learning on the job. Now that Vanney is better and Giovinco has learned some rudimentary English, he's spreading quality throughout this team, he treats our rookies like a strict highschool French teacher lol. Spanks them when they screw up and embraces them when they do good. Guess it's the Juventus academy style.

SirBobSaget
08-25-2016, 12:00 AM
https://twitter.com/KurtLarSUN/status/768638847139868672

Odd from Floro..Will Johnson has been solid coming back from that injury

Hopefully a courtesy to help him recover at home Need a strong midfield to have a chance in Honduras

SirBobSaget
08-25-2016, 12:03 AM
Gionvinco's attitude / body language is completely different in this winning streak When he gets chopped down just gets up, havent seen him run over to Ref recently Plus he is bringing in his teammates a whole lot more

mistercorporate
08-25-2016, 12:03 AM
Hopefully a courtesy to help him recover at home Need a strong midfield to have a chance in Honduras

Yeah, CanMNT still sucks, in a couple years when our academies produce better players maybe. TFC has a fighting chance to make some history, wouldn't be surprised if Johnson refused to contribute to our success this year. Winning the MLS cup for a Canadian superclub is patriotic enough!

Blindside16
08-25-2016, 06:00 AM
Is Jozy ok??? That limp terrified me.

I think he is fine. He didn't have a limp post game. When I re-watched it, it looked similar to what happened to Morrow in the Houston game. I think he just went down hard on his tailbone. Nothing serious, just one hell of a stinger.

Derko
08-25-2016, 06:27 AM
You would think with all the microscopic analysis whether or not Jozy's goal was offside or not, it was a goal against TFC.
We have been burned many a time with a slightly offside goal against, Orlando and Kreis (he is a knob) can suck it up.
We win they lose, we are in a good spot and good teams seem to get the bounces, and TFC are getting the bounces these days.
I am pleased with the football being played by our team. :scarf::flare::drum::canada: and of course: :drinking:

Can't tell from the tv angle if the body is over that line, but it also looks as if there is space between Seba's foot and the ball in the best shot we're looking at.

ie. it's as close as you can get

carbontax
08-25-2016, 06:49 AM
Don't think I have seen so many players slip because of a pitch...on both teams too so not like it was a home field advantage either. I just wanted them to get out of that game with no injuries. Awesome we got the win though too. Let's go to the Ex!

+1
I think Larin actually tripped on that crap when he was in alone on goal.

Fort York Redcoat
08-25-2016, 07:19 AM

His emphasis on last syllables in names was weird, then annoying, then won me over (but only because we were scoring).