Orlando @ NYRB

SKC @ Chicago

FCDallas @ Seattle

Montreal @ Portland

RSL @ Vancouver

Some interesting games there...

ag futbol
07-13-2016, 11:13 PM
Jordan Morris is going to be transferred pretty soon I think. A young study forward with the ability to create his own shot ... Won't be long for MLS.

Watching other teams (FCD, RSL) field second choice lineups and pay for it says something positive about TFC tonight.

We could be at a real crossroads this offseason if the young guys confined to show well.

Onyx
07-13-2016, 11:16 PM
Orlando @ NYRB

SKC @ Chicago

FCDallas @ Seattle

Montreal @ Portland

RSL @ Vancouver

Some interesting games there...

wow. seattle tonight ... kicking the crap out of dallas 5-0 right now

Detroit_TFC
07-14-2016, 08:15 AM
Some of the results this season seem so random, Seattle dropping 5 on FCD, nobody expected that one.

Ruffian
07-14-2016, 10:51 AM
Jordan Morris is going to be transferred pretty soon I think. A young study forward with the ability to create his own shot ... Won't be long for MLS.

Watching other teams (FCD, RSL) field second choice lineups and pay for it says something positive about TFC tonight.

We could be at a real crossroads this offseason if the young guys confined to show well.

European teams were after him before he even signed with MLS. MLS convinced him and gave him a contract that made him want to stay. Unless MLS gets a big offer for him and he has changed his position about MLS being better for him I doubt he will leave any time soon.

ag futbol
07-14-2016, 11:57 AM
He'll benefit more from Europe than he will from staying in the league at this point. Establishing a bit of a "brand" in your home market prior to transferring overseas isn't a bad move. He also had more guaranteed playing time.

Both him and Seattle stand to cash in with a transfer. This is a different juncture from when he made his prior decision. Bigger things will be calling now that he's proven himself at the professional level.

Fort York Redcoat
07-14-2016, 01:11 PM
Some of the results this season seem so random, Seattle dropping 5 on FCD, nobody expected that one.

Well they were a man up for the first 3 goals. The last 2 were something after Dempsey got sent off.

A treat for Sounders fans for sure, though.