OgtheDim
05-27-2016, 06:25 AM
Friday

DCU @ SKC - 7pm - The Disappointments Derby

Sat

Hou @ Vancouver - 6pm - Interim Coaches vs Newly Hot Team - Bettors Beware

RSL @ CBus - 730pm - RSL should win this but this is MLS

Seattle @ NER - 730pm - Plastic Pitch/Fans meets Plastic Pitch/1/3 Full Stadium

LAG @ Montreal - 8p - Game of the Week? - Can LAG travel?

Portland @ Chicago - 830pm - Portland has not won away from hom - Fire have been poor everywhere

Philly @ Colorado - 9pm - #1 in the West who win with mirrors and defence vs. #1 in the East who win with dogged determination

FCDallas @ SJE - 1030pm - Watch the highlights the next day cause something weird always happens with SJE

Sunday

Orlando @ NYCFC - 4:30pm - Bounce Back for the Pigeons?

OgtheDim
05-27-2016, 12:16 PM
Tonight's game pushed back to 930 tonight due to DCU getting stuck waiting out storms mid travel. Can't go tomorrow night cause the US is playing Bolivia at SKC.

CBTFC
05-27-2016, 06:37 PM
Ha, I was wondering about that...cause I could've sworn the time was supposed to be 7-730, then my streaming site changed to 9:30.

In the meantime, found a pretty good feed for Ottawa Fury vs Fort Lauderdale Strikers. Should make a point to watch a bit more NASL where and when I can, could certainly help me appreciate the sport more.

Tons of familiar names on Ottawa, wow.

OgtheDim
05-27-2016, 09:21 PM
Bill Hamid is back from injury for DCU - their defence just got significantly better.

OgtheDim
05-28-2016, 09:22 PM
Of note in other games.

Montreal beats LAG because LAG goalie can't hold a last second 40 yard free kick right into his hands (from Drogba)

Gilberto has taken a week off leave of absence for personal reasons.

Seattle not so good, still but NER got a penalty based on a phantom hand ball.

Fort York Redcoat
05-29-2016, 08:20 AM
Tonight's game pushed back to 930 tonight due to DCU getting stuck waiting out storms mid travel. Can't go tomorrow night cause the US is playing Bolivia at SKC.

Copa ruining schedules already...g:D

Funny I thought it was a DC type attendance then saw the rain, and read here it was postponed and gotta give it up to all those who stayed in KC. Drab game for them.

Fort York Redcoat
05-29-2016, 11:53 AM
Of note in other games.

Montreal beats LAG because LAG goalie can't hold a last second 40 yard free kick right into his hands (from Drogba)

Gilberto has taken a week off leave of absence for personal reasons.

Seattle not so good, still but NER got a penalty based on a phantom hand ball.

That Montreal game looked a different pace from what we played yesterday. Wed will be another day to fear freekicks...

I think we may be a shrinking group of people thinking of Gilberto with the times I heard the name Accam just in those highlights.

Awful penalty that looked to completely change the tempo of NE after that.

Fort York Redcoat
05-29-2016, 12:05 PM
So Columbus not really missing Kamara now that Kamara is scoring hat tricks. At least Plata got one to make it a close one.

Cronin scores one for Colorado but is denied getting the 3 points for his team in injury time.

SJ with Barrett and Amerikwa up front fail to score any against Dallas but none went the other way either. Tesho could've done better on his chance.

skypilot69
05-29-2016, 12:41 PM
I am in Mtl and was at the match (to see Stevie G!!). Impact were very lucky to face such a poor keeper. On the first Impact goal, had he come off his line when he saw the play coming he would have been able to smother the ball, his hesitation cost the goal. I hope he is the keeper against us on 18 June!

PS: I was fortunate to meet the ref Baldo Toledo and told him what I think of his performances!!! And it felt good to tell him to his face what I really think of his performances and I didn't sugar coat it!! Even the Impact supporters were in total agreement!!

OgtheDim
05-29-2016, 05:46 PM
Orlando somehow gets a point out of what should have been a 3-0 loss.

Villa slips on a penalty when up 2-0. (Yes it was waaaaaaaaaay worse the Jozy and not even on the grass they lay down for the games there)

Larin is the real deal and heading to Europe if not this summer then the next one for sure.

Fort York Redcoat
05-30-2016, 08:08 AM
Orlando somehow gets a point out of what should have been a 3-0 loss.

Villa slips on a penalty when up 2-0. (Yes it was waaaaaaaaaay worse the Jozy and not even on the grass they lay down for the games there)

Larin is the real deal and heading to Europe if not this summer then the next one for sure.

Villa has quite the series there with the chip the keeper then that Charlie Brown of a penalty kick. Wow.