PDA

View Full Version : The great Cunningham debate

BC101
07-27-2008, 03:26 PM
Sooo I remember reading the other day that Columbus fans wanted Crappingham back in Clownbus...

I was all for it at first... But then when I thought about it... WTF why should he leave the bench on the reserves team and join a team thats playoff bound? fuck that... He didn't do shit to help our playoff cause why the fuck should he waltz onto a team thats practically in the playoffs.. Fuck no rot in the reserves till Clownbus is out then go join em.

Yohan
07-27-2008, 03:28 PM
Because Mo wants some value out of that useless twat?

Right now Cunny is a cancer in our locker room and fast he leaves, better our team will be

BC101
07-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Ok so he goes to Clownbus and by some mysterious twist of fate and the stars they win the MLS cup... Quite the joke he'll have had on all of us.. Value fair enough but what the fuck he didn't help us at fucking all why the fuck should he have a possible shot at glory. Particularly when he single handedly took away the whatever the hell the name of that nutrilife cup was voyageurs cup or w/e away from us and did ABSOLUTE DICK ALL this season... Sans the goal in LA. all of which WONT matter if we dont' make the playoffs. Crying out loud we should be lucky enough to get a box of cracker jacks without the prize inside for him @ this point.

The Pope
07-27-2008, 03:33 PM
I say release him and let whoever wants to sign him...he's USL1 level at best

RealG-TFC
07-27-2008, 03:44 PM
then we face the crew in the playoffs and we kick their asses

Azerban
07-27-2008, 03:46 PM
heh yeah as punishment he has to play for us

wait what does that say about us? if he's so terrible he'll fuck up just as many sitters for them and they'll go out anyways. sometimes less is more, though.

ExiledRed
07-27-2008, 04:34 PM
Sooo I remember reading the other day that Columbus fans wanted Crappingham back in Clownbus...

I was all for it at first... But then when I thought about it... WTF why should he leave the bench on the reserves team and join a team thats playoff bound? fuck that... He didn't do shit to help our playoff cause why the fuck should he waltz onto a team thats practically in the playoffs.. Fuck no rot in the reserves till Clownbus is out then go join em.

I dont give a fuck where he goes. He can go to fucking Real Madrid for $6 million a week for all I care.

He's bad luck, he's the sailor who killed the albatross, and the team needs him gone.

Yohan
07-27-2008, 04:37 PM
Ok so he goes to Clownbus and by some mysterious twist of fate and the stars they win the MLS cup... Quite the joke he'll have had on all of us.. Value fair enough but what the fuck he didn't help us at fucking all why the fuck should he have a possible shot at glory. Particularly when he single handedly took away the whatever the hell the name of that nutrilife cup was voyageurs cup or w/e away from us and did ABSOLUTE DICK ALL this season... Sans the goal in LA. all of which WONT matter if we dont' make the playoffs. Crying out loud we should be lucky enough to get a box of cracker jacks without the prize inside for him @ this point.
No point of keeping a player who does dick all for us and eat up salary cap. (and ruin locker room)

I_AM_CANADIAN
07-27-2008, 04:38 PM
Who cares if he wins the title? He sucks for us, I don't care if he plays well somewhere else, I just want him out of here. And if we can get something for him, then hey, bonus.

Cantstoptherock
07-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Who is this "great Cunningham" fellow? :)

rocker
07-27-2008, 05:06 PM
we want cunningham to go to our enemies because we know he'll still suck and bring them down.

profit89
07-27-2008, 05:09 PM

Get rid of him now while we got the chance, free up some cap space to sign some one else... cause there's no chance in hell this guy will help us... he is one of the worst players ever, dont care how many goals he's scored, he's useless.

BC101
07-27-2008, 06:08 PM
LOL okay guys... Either way if yer happy then so be it bye bye Cunny... AFFLACCCCCCCCCCCCC

rocker
07-27-2008, 06:37 PM
btw, "great" and "cunningham" should never be located so closely together in thread titles... some might get confused that he's "Great Cunningham" ;)

Kevvv
07-27-2008, 07:06 PM
Who is this "great Cunningham" fellow? :)

The one who scored 3 goals in 7 games with RSL last year, and 16 the year before. I sure as hell don't want him to somehow regain the touch with a rival.

Maybe the hernia has wrecked his game permanently, I sure as hell don't want him to come back to haunt us.

Redcoe15
07-27-2008, 07:36 PM
Trade him for a sack of balls is what I say!

twistedchinaman
07-27-2008, 08:55 PM
Maybe the hernia has wrecked his game permanently, I sure as hell don't want him to come back to haunt us.

There's always the risk, but in this case..."out of sight, out of mind...until we get to kick his arse."

UltraSuperMegaMo
07-27-2008, 08:58 PM
If we release him we eat his salary. If we trade him some or all of his salary becomes his new team’s labiality.

kitchener-TFC
07-27-2008, 08:59 PM
Is Cunningham actually the cancer in the locker-room? Does he not gel with the team, or does he just play like shite?

rocker
07-27-2008, 09:09 PM
If we release him we eat his salary.

ya, unless Cunny was that guy that mojo said did not have a guaranteed salary until Sept. Then maybe Cunny is just sticking around as a last option until reinforcements arrive. Of course mojo would be smart to try to get something, anything, for Cunny....

UltraSuperMegaMo
07-27-2008, 09:16 PM
ya, unless Cunny was that guy that mojo said did not have a guaranteed salary until Sept. Then maybe Cunny is just sticking around as a last option until reinforcements arrive. Of course mojo would be smart to try to get something, anything, for Cunny....

I think the non-guaranteed contract is Robert - so sayeth the interweb in the past.

noochie
07-27-2008, 09:19 PM
I think the non-guaranteed contract is Robert - so sayeth the interweb in the past.

It really could be anyone... bear in mind that everyone is non-guaranteed up to July 1st so that may have been the reference you are citing there.