PDA

View Full Version : BMO Fields Code Of Conduct

Raging Reggie
07-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Found this on TFC's website, though it was a bit funny. I know I have broken some of the "rules". Any other guilty sinners out there? :)

Code of Conduct

BMO Field is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans attending events in our facility. We ask that fans be respectful of those around them and that they conduct themselves appropriately at all times. Inappropriate behaviour includes, but is not limited to:

Smoking inside the stadium.
Standing on chairs/seats.
Sitting or standing in the aisles.
Entering a seating area without the correct ticket.
Entering or attempting to enter restricted areas without proper authorization or credentials.
Drunk and/or disorderly conduct.
Fighting or challenging others to fight.
Wearing clothing deemed to be offensive, obscene or indecent.
Throwing, tossing, or discharging any object within the facility.
Using profanity and/or other offensive, obscene, or abusive gestures or language toward or in reference to other fans, players, coaches, referees, performers, or staff members.
Interference with the event in any way.
Disturbing the enjoyment of other fans in attendance.
Bringing prohibited items into the stadium.
Violating BMO Field rules, regulations, or policies.
Violating any local, provincial or federal laws.

Unlike many other sports, soccer matches do not have regular stoppages in play. As a courtesy to those seated around you, we ask that if you are entering/exiting your seats while play is under way, that you do so as quickly as possible. Any behaviour that violates the BMO Field Code of Conduct, as determined by stadium management, may result in ejection as well as possible arrest and prosecution. Whether or not a warning is issued prior to ejection is at the discretion of stadium security, police or management. Fans who are ejected will have their tickets revoked and will not be compensated in anyway. Ejection may also result in the loss of season tickets or other privileges. Season ticket and suite holders are reminded that they are responsible for the behaviour of anyone that uses their tickets. Fans having any difficulties during an event are advised to contact BMO Field Fan Services staff so that the issue may be addressed. Should you have any questions or concerns about the BMO Field Code of Conduct, please contact Fan Services at 416-263-5708.

The Pope
07-27-2008, 03:37 PM
jeez, i've broken almost every single rule there

I had no idea I was such a trouble maker

I should be banned lol

Azerban
07-27-2008, 03:43 PM
Entering or attempting to enter restricted areas without proper authorization or credentials.
Using profanity and/or other offensive, obscene, or abusive gestures or language toward or in reference to other fans, players, coaches, referees, performers, or staff members.

hell yeah i dun all these

pekduck
07-27-2008, 03:43 PM
^
and that's from the Pope...lol

Kickit09
07-27-2008, 03:44 PM
the funny part is every single one of those rules is broken ever single game

The Pope
07-27-2008, 03:47 PM
^
and that's from the Pope...lol

Popes are always the worst offenders, we should all be locked up and done away with

kelzag
07-27-2008, 04:07 PM
Damn, I've committed many offenses and I'm a part-time supporter!!

egoodwin
07-27-2008, 04:29 PM
people who sit in 127 and the supporter sections disturb my experience...

trane
07-27-2008, 04:32 PM
Fuck BMO. Fuck MLSE. Seriously they want to kill what made made it great.

The Pope
07-27-2008, 04:37 PM
^^ to be fair Trane, those rules were in place before any of us bought our tickets and we still make it great

Raging Reggie
07-27-2008, 04:50 PM
exactly pope. Its funny they are still up there though, what a good laugh. Apparently i will be watching for security when im calling the ref a wanker at the next game.

and im with egoodwin on the people that sit in the stand and tell people to sit down ruin my TFC experience.

Looks like im calling Fan Services at 416-263-5708 Pronto!

Super
07-27-2008, 05:25 PM
Here are my violations:

Code of Conduct

Interference with the event in any way. (streamers?)
Disturbing the enjoyment of other fans in attendance (scalped ticket holders).

rocker
07-27-2008, 05:30 PM
people should be kicked out for violating this constantly in my row:

Unlike many other sports, soccer matches do not have regular stoppages in play. As a courtesy to those seated around you, we ask that if you are entering/exiting your seats while play is under way, that you do so as quickly as possible.

zeelaw
07-27-2008, 05:33 PM
Popes are always the worst offenders, we should all be locked up and done away with

:):):)

Broadview
07-27-2008, 06:04 PM
All I've done is swear and maybe stand when I wasn't supposed to.

Obviously, you lot are all hooligans :)

Hooligan69
07-27-2008, 07:07 PM
Yep, I've violated those several times over. :lol:

iansmcl
07-27-2008, 07:09 PM
people should be kicked out for violating this constantly in my row:

Unlike many other sports, soccer matches do not have regular stoppages in play. As a courtesy to those seated around you, we ask that if you are entering/exiting your seats while play is under way, that you do so as quickly as possible.

I've got aisle seats and I'm considering making an in-out time window and if you come back later you're fucked! ;) Can't stand these bastages who go in and out all the time.

TFC John
07-27-2008, 07:15 PM
Inappropriate behaviour includes, but is not limited to:

Fighting or challenging others to fight.

Unlike many other sports, soccer matches do not have regular stoppages in play. As a courtesy to those seated around you, we ask that if you are entering/exiting your seats while play is under way, that you do so as quickly as possible. Any behaviour that violates the BMO Field Code of Conduct, as determined by stadium management, may result in ejection as well as possible arrest and prosecution. Whether or not a warning is issued prior to ejection is at the discretion of stadium security, police or management. Fans who are ejected will have their tickets revoked and will not be compensated in anyway. Ejection may also result in the loss of season tickets or other privileges. Season ticket and suite holders are reminded that they are responsible for the behaviour of anyone that uses their tickets. Fans having any difficulties during an event are advised to contact BMO Field Fan Services staff so that the issue may be addressed. Should you have any questions or concerns about the BMO Field Code of Conduct, please contact Fan Services at 416-263-5708.

I saw several people wearing Beckham jerseys at the All-Star Game. Should I have reported them for "Wearing clothing deemed to be offensive"

Also, why is there a rule that you are not allowed to break the rules? Does that mean you're guilty of two offenses as soon as you commit one offense? Then you would be guilty of three because breaking the "no rule breaking" rule would also be an offense. That would lead into an infinity of offenses. The universe could explode all because you yelled at the referee.

Parkdale
07-27-2008, 07:19 PM
Also, why is there a rule that you are not allowed to break the rules? Does that mean you're guilty of two offenses as soon as you commit one offense? Then you would be guilty of three because breaking the "no rule breaking" rule would also be an offense. That would lead into an infinity of offenses. The universe could explode all because you yelled at the referee.

now that's some serious stoner logic.

RPB_Brantford_08
07-27-2008, 07:26 PM
entering a seating area without a correct ticket is one i would like to see enforced more often, too many people coming down from other areas.

alexintoronto
07-27-2008, 08:23 PM
entering a seating area without a correct ticket is one i would like to see enforced more often, too many people coming down from other areas.

Where do you sit? Is that you in your avatar?

The Pope
07-27-2008, 08:27 PM

fuck that, I sneak into 112 every game

adampz
07-27-2008, 10:27 PM
Who else is getting sick and tired of how mlse is running the team?

BigD
07-27-2008, 10:35 PM

Doesn't this mean that away supporters are not allowed that the stadium?? :D

DVS
07-27-2008, 10:42 PM
Who else is getting sick and tired of how mlse is running the team?

Is this a rhetorical question?

adampz
07-27-2008, 10:47 PM
Is this a rhetorical question?
ya it is, somebody needs to tell mlse to fuck off and focus on helping the leafs make the playoffs for once, and same with the blue jays.

Ladies Love Julius James
07-27-2008, 10:48 PM
ya it is, somebody needs to tell mlse to fuck off and focus on helping the leafs make the playoffs for once, and same with the blue jays.

I've told Mlsintoronto that many times!

Roogsy
07-27-2008, 10:57 PM

You do realize MLSE does not own the Jays right?

Ladies Love Julius James
07-27-2008, 10:57 PM
You do realize MLSE does not own the Jays right?

Think he meant Raptors. Not sure.

DVS
07-27-2008, 10:58 PM

Leafs need to tank it this year to get tavares but won't and watch Sundin be back.

MLSE is too interested in balancing the act of getting the supporters section as drunk as possible without the AGCO on their back rather than putting in a good team on the pitch.

Hense the artificial turf

graeme117
07-27-2008, 11:00 PM

:rofl:made logging on worth it

adampz
07-27-2008, 11:04 PM
Think he meant Raptors. Not sure. lol i wish the blue jays AND the raptors did better! Anyways MLSE really has to do something about this though, theyve designated 112-118 as supporter sections, and i dont suggest that they dont let certain people in, but atleast have signs and stuff saying to expect foul language and what not. Just a simple thing MLSE could do to help the situation.