PDA

View Full Version : RealSports still customizing Blank Onyx jerseys?

djcuse
05-13-2016, 04:13 PM
Just wondering if anyone knew if they were still cresting name and numbers on the Onyx jerseys at both the Real Sports at the ACC, and also on game days at BMO?

tfcfans
05-13-2016, 04:43 PM
I had mine done about two months ago at RS at the ACC and they said they had a good supply of numbers and letters at the time but they were slowly getting used up --- I doubt there was a huge run on Onyx jerseys being crested all of a sudden so you should be ok --- I don't think they are getting any more of the letters/numbers in stock, so I would suggest the sooner you want to get it done the better --- obviously numbers like 1, 0, and 4 tended to go quicker than others and letters that happen to spell the name GIOVINCO are probably being used the most too! :)

No idea about BMO as I didn't check last week....If I go to the game tomorrow I can ask if you aren't heading down to BMO.....

djcuse
05-13-2016, 04:58 PM
I'll be at the game tomorrow, but thanks for the update about the ACC RS

I had mine done about two months ago at RS at the ACC and they said they had a good supply of numbers and letters at the time but they were slowly getting used up --- I doubt there was a huge run on Onyx jerseys being crested all of a sudden so you should be ok --- I don't think they are getting any more of the letters/numbers in stock, so I would suggest the sooner you want to get it done the better --- obviously numbers like 1, 0, and 4 tended to go quicker than others and letters that happen to spell the name GIOVINCO are probably being used the most too! :)

No idea about BMO as I didn't check last week....If I go to the game tomorrow I can ask if you aren't heading down to BMO.....

Pint
05-14-2016, 07:31 AM
If I remember correctly the bring the RS inventory to BMO on game days to crest