PDA

View Full Version : The Montreal trip - thanks to all

synkronized1
04-26-2016, 12:30 PM
Me and three others traveled to Montreal this past weekend for the game. I've been a season ticket holder since year one and but this was our first trip outside of TO to support the team. Consensus was that this was the best live sporting event experience we've ever been to. From meeting up at the pub before hand to the absolutely bananas subway takeover to the march up to the Stade, the incredible game and the school bus ride back to the city it was just awesome. So much energy and excitement. Big thanks to the Kings, Inebriatti, RPB, mayor Miller and everyone else that made the trip a totally memorable one. Everyone was super friendly. Certainly the win helped of course. We will definitely make this an annual trip and already have our hotel booked for the October game. Cheers! - (guy in the Dunfield jersey)

Red CB Toronto
04-26-2016, 12:49 PM
Me and three others traveled to Montreal this past weekend for the game. I've been a season ticket holder since year one and but this was our first trip outside of TO to support the team. Consensus was that this was the best live sporting event experience we've ever been to. From meeting up at the pub before hand to the absolutely bananas subway takeover to the march up to the Stade, the incredible game and the school bus ride back to the city it was just awesome. So much energy and excitement. Big thanks to the Kings, Inebriatti, RPB, mayor Miller and everyone else that made the trip a totally memorable one. Everyone was super friendly. Certainly the win helped of course. We will definitely make this an annual trip and already have our hotel booked for the October game. Cheers! - (guy in the Dunfield jersey)

Thats great to hear. Despite the issues Montreal is a must travel trip for me each season so its great to always see more people making the trek. Plus as we all know we have a very welcoming bar in McLeans that has become our home away from home when in Montreal. Looking forward to October, it can not come soon enough. Cheers to that !!

Scotty74
04-26-2016, 12:53 PM
Agreed. 4 of us did our first road trip to support the team. Enjoyed McLeans before and after the game. We were at the front of 112 section with around 30 other TFC fans away from the main body of fans at the back but still really enjoyed the atmosphere. We have discussed maybe going to Chicago in September

Pint
04-26-2016, 12:57 PM
Agreed. 4 of us did our first road trip to support the team. Enjoyed McLeans before and after the game. We were at the front of 112 section with around 30 other TFC fans away from the main body of fans at the back but still really enjoyed the atmosphere. We have discussed maybe going to Chicago in September

Great trip and should be a pretty good sized group traveling.

Justin10000
04-27-2016, 08:55 AM

I'm down for going to Chicago in September!