PDA

View Full Version : How long before Chad gets frustrated?

Big Bruva
07-27-2008, 12:51 AM
I was just on youtube and watched the footage below and listen to who he calls out lol 1:58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEuE3u199us&NR=1

The good thing that he seems to expect a lot from himself and his team mates and gets as mad at himself for a miss than he does with his team mates for a bad cross fro example.

Sorry if its been posted already.

BC101
07-27-2008, 12:54 AM
LOL wow... owned..

Corpand
07-27-2008, 01:49 AM
or from 2:47....even get to see "marv" stumble, still cross it and this lil whiner complains.

Brooker
07-27-2008, 02:19 AM
let's give him a chance boys. :D

alexintoronto
07-27-2008, 02:34 AM
or from 2:47....even get to see "marv" stumble, still cross it and this lil whiner complains.
Are you Jeff or Marvel?

:canada:

CoachGT
07-27-2008, 07:53 AM
Complains? I think he's mad at himself for missing the net!

I think we should have a big banner welcoming the marines to Fort BMO!

Eastend
07-27-2008, 09:12 AM
The more I read and see of him I am thinking this just may be the 1st step in our missing attack....I hope he plays Monday v RSL.

rocker
07-27-2008, 09:59 AM
the first time, he's pissed off at marvell (no surprise there since I've been pissed off many a time at his crosses when he goes forward). the second time he's pissed off at himself. so he's just very intense.

Jack
07-27-2008, 10:04 AM
Good. Someone intense who plays hard is a welcome replacement for Cunty.

Canadian Blue
07-27-2008, 03:21 PM
I think we should have a big banner welcoming the marines to Fort BMO!

You do realize that we don't have to make a banner evertime we hear a player speak, right??

Super
07-27-2008, 04:16 PM
I agree. Some of the best players in the world bitched at their team players during the game, but always because of the passion they have for the game. Trust me, Chad is likely harder on himself than anyone else could ever be -- and expect the same from the players around him. I'll never complain about passion.

gardooney
07-27-2008, 04:48 PM
I think he can be a good addition. As long as he doesn't get on guys cases from the get go. Show them what you got,earn their respect,and then if you know someone can do better and can take the stick. Give it to em. But this works both ways and I hope he can take the critics jibes too.

McHaggis
07-27-2008, 09:32 PM
"Skydiving is for retards." Classic. Can't wait to see this guy play. If he still has the wheels he shows in that video, there are good possibilities. At least he's young.

UltraSuperMegaMo
07-27-2008, 09:39 PM
On paper Barret is exactly what we need - an established younger player at the forward position. Initially, I was concerned by comments about his lack of finishing, but, as has been point out elsewhere, he’s got more goals this season than any TFC player.

The Oz
07-27-2008, 10:01 PM
I honestly think it will be like this. If he scores, we will see him as a savior. If he misses a lot more than he should, we will be on his ass quite badly. With this kids its gonna be a trial by fire.

stretchthetruth
07-27-2008, 10:43 PM
I hope that a player with Barret's intensity will really feed off of the supporters in Toronto but I agree with Oz, I think the fans will be looking for results early on from him.

Big Bruva
07-27-2008, 11:57 PM
He he was pissed at Marv the first time then himself the second and he seems to expect a lot from himself and his team mates which i a good thing and especially at such a young age.

The good thing is that he is hungry and young and he is not the main striker Mo & J.C are looking at. They can now concentrate on getting the other striker they want into the club and TFC now have a promising 16 year old, a hungry 23 year old and an experienced DD with Jeff on his way out and another experienced striker coming soon.

BC101
07-28-2008, 12:01 AM
^^^ Future looks bright.

Raging Reggie
07-28-2008, 12:17 AM
man from watching that i really like this guy and am glad hes joining TFC. I have heard peeps say he looks like wayne rooney, but after watching this it seems hes got the same intense attidude as well. I think its great. I hope to see him play on monday! Welcome to the TFC squad!

jloome
07-28-2008, 01:10 AM
Boy, Chicago must be really optimistic that McBride is going to create huge amounts of new offense -- after the Olympics -- to trade away their top scorer. As much as they all bitch about him missing chances, no one else on Chicago has scored as many, so they instantly need someone to step in.

And keep this in mind: as much as he's been a leader, McBride has never been a prolific scorer. Timely, yes. But not prolific. He had 62 goals at Columbus, the same as Cunningham, albeit in 20 fewer games.

rocker
07-28-2008, 08:08 AM
last 5 league games for Shitcago:

1 win and 4 ties... 4 goals for, 3 against.

three of the ties were 0-0 scorelines.

invictusTFC
07-28-2008, 08:18 AM
If he is this intense during practices, I can't wait to see him in games... Good addition...

invictusTFC
07-28-2008, 08:20 AM
BTW... what if McBride rules himself out of the Olympics to concentrate on playing for Chicago and Barrett gets called up to take his place?

Wouldn't surprise me with our luck lately.

koryo
07-28-2008, 09:14 AM
Intensity is just what we need on this team. Any player who's too big-headed about getting a bollocking when he fucks up needs to find another club.

Shaughno
07-28-2008, 11:04 AM
He he was pissed at Marv the first time then himself the second and he seems to expect a lot from himself and his team mates which i a good thing and especially at such a young age.

The good thing is that he is hungry and young and he is not the main striker Mo & J.C are looking at. They can now concentrate on getting the other striker they want into the club and TFC now have a promising 16 year old, a hungry 23 year old and an experienced DD with Jeff on his way out and another experienced striker coming soon.

And who's complaining now about that 5 year plan Mo kept talking about? :rolleyes:

LucaGol
07-28-2008, 11:16 AM
When did McBride become this amazing player?......He's was a star in MLS no doubt and a decent hard-working scorer at Fulham....but he's 36...and not exactly at the level of other DPs in this league.

Did I miss something?

koryo
07-28-2008, 11:32 AM
When did McBride become this amazing player?

When we had to start Jeff Cunningham?