PDA

View Full Version : TFC Jewelry

anto7
04-04-2016, 08:17 PM
Hey Everyone
I want to gauge if there would be any interest in TFC customizable jewelry? My girlfriend has her own sterling silver jewelry company called Silver Run Jewelry. She is an avid recreational runner so a lot of her jewelry is running inspired however she also makes custom pieces of many varieties.
She can make men's and women's bracelets, necklaces and rings and she can custom stamp any lettering or numbers.
She is just starting out and I am trying to help her expand her line.
Please let me know if there would be any interest. All of her jewelry is made of sterling silver, nothing fake, and it is very reasonably priced, usually in the range of $20-$50.

thanks

Mods, if you believe this thread to be inappropriate I apologize and feel free to remove if that is the case.

jvanpeebles
04-04-2016, 08:18 PM
How about TFC cuff links?

Hey Everyone
I want to gauge if there would be any interest in TFC customizable jewelry? My girlfriend has her own sterling silver jewelry company called Silver Run Jewelry. She is an avid recreational runner so a lot of her jewelry is running inspired however she also makes custom pieces of many varieties.
She can make men's and women's bracelets, necklaces and rings and she can custom stamp any lettering or numbers.
Please let me know if there would be any interest. All of her jewelry is made of sterling silver, nothing fake, and it is very reasonably priced, usually in the range of $20-$50.

thanks

Mods, if you believe this thread to be inappropriate I apologize and feel free to remove if that is the case.

anto7
04-04-2016, 08:22 PM
How about TFC cuff links?

I just got in shit from my girlfriend for posting this thread lol. Apparently TFC is a trademark and she would get in trouble for using it on her jewelry.

Redcoe15
04-04-2016, 08:32 PM
How about Red Patch Boys jewelry?

EDIT: Just realised. A lot of people here aren't RPB members.

anto7
04-04-2016, 08:44 PM
How about Red Patch Boys jewelry?

EDIT: Just realised. A lot of people here aren't RPB members.

That would work, no trademark there I believe ��

eustacchio
04-04-2016, 09:03 PM
TFC cufflinks already exist, apparenlty: http://www.frenchcuffed.com/products/toronto-fc-cufflinks

eustacchio
04-04-2016, 09:05 PM
That would work, no trademark there I believe ��

RPB is incorporated so I'm guessing there's a trademark.

I'm also pretty sure that people would not be impressed if the logo was to be used to make money for something other than the group.

anto7
04-04-2016, 09:23 PM
RPB is incorporated so I'm guessing there's a trademark.

I'm also pretty sure that people would not be impressed if the logo was to be used to make money for something other than the group.

Understood, I was just joking

Fort York Redcoat
04-05-2016, 08:16 AM
Hey Everyone

thanks

The thread was clearly made in good faith and I appreciate you reaching out on behalf of your gf for an opportunity that could benefit everyone involved.

If we see a demand in the future we'd always want to work with someone with ties to the game or our community.

PM incoming...

eustacchio
04-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Understood, I was just joking

Oh, for sure.

It was more just for information. After I couldn't find anything about trademarked logos in the by-law (I was curious) I added the second line.

nancymiranda
04-05-2016, 07:03 PM
And here I was hoping to get TFC or RPB jewelry. We actually approached the TFC general manager at a BBQ and spoke about getting jewelry done and he was onboard.... Ah but like all good things - head office smiles, nods and walked away

anto7
04-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Oh, for sure.

It was more just for information. After I couldn't find anything about trademarked logos in the by-law (I was curious) I added the second line.

oK, thanks

anto7
04-06-2016, 05:33 PM
And here I was hoping to get TFC or RPB jewelry. We actually approached the TFC general manager at a BBQ and spoke about getting jewelry done and he was onboard.... Ah but like all good things - head office smiles, nods and walked away

That's too bad

Pint
04-06-2016, 05:46 PM
What does bez have to do with jewelry?

If you really wanted to get it done you would likely need to get in contact with manning or someome on the mangenent side not the soccer side and a jewelry supplier. Then let the jewelry supplier work out a licencing deal for the logo and produce.