PDA

View Full Version : Match Day 3 - Endoh's Adventures in the Land of BBQ - SKC Host TFC Sunday Mar 20 7pm

Pages : [1] 2

OgtheDim
03-13-2016, 09:01 PM
Game is on TSN2 and FS1

Any point out of this match would be surprising.

notthesun
03-13-2016, 09:45 PM
https://twitter.com/KurtLarSUN/status/709179253091344385

Likely first look at Giovinco on the left and how Altidore's hold up play changes things for us offensively.

SirBobSaget
03-13-2016, 11:46 PM
Don't think Endoh should be starting this one. His cut inside move seemed to have been figured out plus first touch is sometimes awful. Prefer Delgado to start as Right Wing.

Blindside16
03-14-2016, 12:40 AM
Don't think Endoh should be starting this one. His cut inside move seemed to have been figured out plus first touch is sometimes awful. Prefer Delgado to start as Right Wing.

I can't see Endoh starting. He had a rough game in NY and I agree his cut move got snuffed out repeatedly. I'm interested in seeing how we hold together in this game. It's a good litmus test for us defensively. If they have Seba playing off the left I hope they send Morrow forward more to allow Seba to drift easier. Hoping for a point but my gut says 2-0 SKC.

OgtheDim
03-14-2016, 06:06 AM
I think Endoh starts because SKC can be had on the width and Endoh can supply that ball better then Delgado. There were two chances we had in the first half where Seba was stretching for a cross and just missed, including a forgotten one in the first minute.

ManUtd4ever
03-14-2016, 07:58 AM
Endoh is our only legitimate threat out wide. He put in a couple of beautiful crosses yesterday that could have easily been converted. Sure, he's learning on the job, but I would keep him up top with Seba and Altidore for now. Two games is too small a sample size to make the decision to relegate him to the bench.

Fort York Redcoat
03-14-2016, 09:36 AM
Will be at Joes again for this one.

I'm so happy the season is in full swing.

shwade
03-14-2016, 09:36 AM
Endoh is our only legitimate threat out wide. He put in a couple of beautiful crosses yesterday that could have easily been converted. Sure, he's learning on the job, but I would keep him up top with Seba and Altidore for now. Two games is too small a sample size to make the decision to relegate him to the bench.

Agreed...it'll offer a nice attacking flair plus his hustle on defense. Delgado as an excellent option off the bench.

ryan
03-14-2016, 09:38 AM
Why did KC do a Drake TIFO last weekend? That's just strange.

barticusz
03-14-2016, 11:58 AM
So KC is unbeaten and were given the luxury of playing against 10 men in both games. Having said that, the recent history between these teams suggests that this is most definitely going to be a loss. KC is 10W -2D - 1L against us in the last 13....

Would love to squeak a point out of this.

SoccMan2
03-14-2016, 12:16 PM
Well if this club wants to be a serious contender then these loosing records they have against so many of the leagues teams needs to start changing and what better way than to start against a team like SKC no excuses not to at the very least get a point here.

notthesun
03-14-2016, 12:18 PM
If we can get 3 points out of Red Bull Arena anything is possible. This will certainly be a tough match though.

ManUtd4ever
03-14-2016, 01:09 PM
So KC is unbeaten and were given the luxury of playing against 10 men in both games. Having said that, the recent history between these teams suggests that this is most definitely going to be a loss. KC is 10W -2D - 1L against us in the last 13....

Would love to squeak a point out of this.

That just means that we're long overdue.

portu
03-14-2016, 01:21 PM
If it was Altidore instead of Seba on the end of those crosses then we're talking about Endoh's two assists in a 4-2 win

shwade
03-14-2016, 01:32 PM
Why did KC do a Drake TIFO last weekend? That's just strange.

He's a massive UK fan (for some reason).

OgtheDim
03-14-2016, 01:33 PM
If Altidore starts that game, they play 4 at the back and we win or they play 3 at the back and we romp.

ronzilla
03-14-2016, 01:33 PM
If it was Altidore instead of Seba on the end of those crosses then we're talking about Endoh's two assists in a 4-2 win

Altidore would not even be in the picture. The crosses would have landed right into the feet of defenders.

OgtheDim
03-14-2016, 01:34 PM
Altidore would not even be in the picture. The crosses would have landed right into the feet of defenders.

We are talking about two near misses where Giovinco is stretching after Endoh crosses. The guy can pass the ball in.

ronzilla
03-14-2016, 01:43 PM
We are talking about two near misses where Giovinco is stretching after Endoh crosses. The guy can pass the ball in.

Aside from the few balls in, Endoh was terrible in game 2 and was rightfully so subbed off. He is just not a starter because he lacks experience, although he would be good to come off the bench until he gets his feet wet.

Fort York Redcoat
03-14-2016, 01:45 PM
He's a massive UK fan (for some reason).

Andrew Wiggins leftovers. Here it is. It certainly is...big. Glad they like our local lad.

http://i.imgur.com/Q3I75El.jpg

Wonder if he (The Drake) ever saw a game and if he met Marcel De Jong.

Not really, but it would be nice.:canada:

Deltron
03-14-2016, 01:49 PM
If Altidore was on the end of the crosses from Endoh, he probably would have pulled his hamstring.

ManUtd4ever
03-14-2016, 02:10 PM

Agreed.

BelfastBoy
03-14-2016, 05:34 PM
Expecting a loss here against one of the better squads in the league on the road. Overall I'm optimistic as this team has some leaders now to help out the General and Seba.

jloome
03-14-2016, 08:44 PM
Expecting a loss here against one of the better squads in the league on the road. Overall I'm optimistic as this team has some leaders now to help out the General and Seba.

I think we have a better squad this year. I'll take Bradley marking out Feilhaber and Morrow marking Zusi for the win.

Depends how we approach it tactically and the players' mentality; but we have really good personnel to face up against KC even on the road.

ManUtd4ever
03-14-2016, 09:06 PM
We are definitely capable of earning a draw at the very least. Altidore will give our offense another dimension and allow Seba to be more effective.

OgtheDim
03-14-2016, 09:15 PM
Feilhaber is out injured. Their big + right now is Espinoza who is playing a good box to box game. But, SKC has been playing against 10 men so... :noidea:

ag futbol
We are definitely capable of earning a draw at the very least. Altidore will give our offense another dimension and allow Seba to be more effective.
Technically possible, but nobody should be expecting it. It's a tough fixture to get points from.

JoeM
If Altidore is back, I expect to see Giovinco-Jozy-Osorio across the top as it doesn't look like we'll be moving from the 4-3-3. But I think it'll be an odd 4-3-3...we'll probably see both Seba and Jozy play centrally with Morrow providing more of the width/wing play allowing Seba to move towards the middle. I'm not so fast to just toss this one out the window as others seem to be, though. We'll only continue to get better and I think we'll look a lot better this weekend - with an actual pitch that is large enough to play actual soccer on. SKC was pretty good at times last weekend though and I look forward to seeing how we do against what should be one of the leagues better teams this year.

OgtheDim
03-14-2016, 09:32 PM
So...just went back and watched the first minute of the NYCFC game.

Endoh takes the ball on the right with a pass from Beitashour, caused by a press in the middle from Bradley Delgado and Johnson. He cuts in and with his left foot (NYCFC are shocked that he did that because they hold off from him thinking a right winger and not going to do this) crosses the ball into Seba who just misses the open net.

Guys

Think about this.

We have a winger who can cross the ball with either foot.

Look, he's a rookie and gives up the ball in traffic a bit too often for my liking. But, he knows how to get the ball to the forwards, and that's better then we've had from the sides for a long time.

GuelphStorm2007
03-15-2016, 12:08 AM
Hopefully Altidore will be healthy. We get to play in a Stadium that has not been kind to us, against a team that has owned us since the beginning . No pressure.

portu
03-15-2016, 12:29 AM
So...just went back and watched the first minute of the NYCFC game.

Endoh takes the ball on the right with a pass from Beitashour, caused by a press in the middle from Bradley Delgado and Johnson. He cuts in and with his left foot (NYCFC are shocked that he did that because they hold off from him thinking a right winger and going to do this) crosses the ball into Seba who just misses the open net.

Guys

Think about this.

We have a winger who can cross the ball with either foot.
Lol this seems like such an absurd thing to say that you'd have to be high to say it, but it's actually so true

Joe Kool
03-15-2016, 12:42 AM
Is it just me or does Morrow seem to be struggling right now? Made some bad plays the last couple games that are not like him. How many games can that happen before we see Morgan? Not that I want that necessarily but need Morrow to step it up I think. He's not the only one so maybe some new season funk still. Will be nice to watch a game on a regular size field again that is for sure.

portu
03-15-2016, 12:51 AM
Is it just me or does Morrow seem to be struggling right now? Made some bad plays the last couple games that are not like him. How many games can that happen before we see Morgan? Not that I want that necessarily but need Morrow to step it up I think. He's not the only one so maybe some new season funk still. Will be nice to watch a game on a regular size field again that is for sure.
Not alone in that

OgtheDim
03-15-2016, 06:32 AM
Lol this seems like such an absurd thing to say that you'd have to be high to say it, but it's actually so true

I know, it shocked me to realise that almost every winger in this league is one footed.

Stress
03-15-2016, 10:49 AM

Yeah, I thought so too. Looked particularly bad on the Llyod Sam opportunity in the RBNY game. He missed a good chunk of the preseason games, right? Hopefully it's just him getting back up to speed and more comfortable with the new system.

OgtheDim
03-15-2016, 11:04 AM
I think Morrow has been hit and miss. O'Dea made a point on the SKy broadcast of saying Morrow covered well the one play where the ball skimmed across the backline. But, his passing has been less then ideal.

PopePouri
03-15-2016, 11:18 AM
He hasn't been bad.

Bad would be Jordan Smith.

ManUtd4ever
03-15-2016, 11:21 AM
Morrow should be fine. He just needs to get his timing back. He's too talented and experienced to play at that level for much longer.

ag futbol
03-15-2016, 11:30 AM
I think Morrow has been hit and miss. O'Dea made a point on the SKy broadcast of saying Morrow covered well the one play where the ball skimmed across the backline. But, his passing has been less then ideal.
He's never been the strongest on the ball, but if you put the right people in front of him he'll generally make the right decisions.

I think he'll shake it off. He had a few funky games early last year as well but they were long forgotten rather quickly once the season ramped up.

ronzilla
03-15-2016, 11:37 AM
Morrow is a good player. He's probably just a bit rusty and will get his game back eventually.

trane
03-15-2016, 12:12 PM
Game is on TSN2 and FS1

Any point out of this match would be surprising.

Why are we playing Barca??? Bayern???? Juve???? No, we are playing SKC, can we stop with this underachieving crap. There is no team in the MLS that can not be beaten home or away, SO we should expect to come our with points from each and every game.

Why do we have to over hype our opponents, and have such low expectations. We have the best fucking offensive player in the league, so as long as we are organized behind him we can beat any team, on the other hand if we are not organized behind him we can conceed goals to anyone and hence loss. BUT the team needs to go into any game expecting maximum points.

OgtheDim
03-15-2016, 12:26 PM
Its the PTSD man. I'm just starting to get the point where I don't expect a goal in the last minute of the game anymore.

trane
03-15-2016, 12:41 PM
^ I understand that. But we have to expect and push for more. Last season was our first truly decent season, we need to have a good one.

After all as I always say, we deserve butter. That is what I said butter. The old timers will understated.

ag futbol
03-15-2016, 12:43 PM
Why are we playing Barca??? Bayern???? Juve???? No, we are playing SKC, can we stop with this underachieving crap. There is no team in the MLS that can not be beaten home or away, SO we should expect to come our with points from each and every game.

Why do we have to over hype our opponents, and have such low expectations. We have the best fucking offensive player in the league, so as long as we are organized behind him we can beat any team, on the other hand if we are not organized behind him we can conceed goals to anyone and hence loss. BUT the team needs to go into any game expecting maximum points.
Reality is road points in this league are hard to come by. The stats prove that out.

This might all be semantics of our expectations vs. the team's mentality but really... We're all waiting for that one tough fixture where it doesn't work out and people lose their shit.

It's been a good start to the year, all things aside. And I'm sure you're not alone in expecting this team to be competitive in every fixture regardless of if we get a result or not.

portu
03-15-2016, 02:29 PM
Its the PTSD man. I'm just starting to get the point where I don't expect a goal in the last minute of the game anymore.

This^

Initial B
03-15-2016, 04:01 PM
I'm a glass half-empty man myself. The wheels have to fall off at some point. Still, I think this game could end 1-1.

ronzilla
03-15-2016, 05:02 PM
Seba will bail the team out once again. Book it.

jloome
03-15-2016, 07:59 PM
^ I understand that. But we have to expect and push for more. Last season was our first truly decent season, we need to have a good one.

After all as I always say, we deserve butter. That is what I said butter. The old timers will understated.

I feel butter about our chances after reading this.

Yohan
03-15-2016, 08:23 PM
Reality is road points in this league are hard to come by. The stats prove that out.

This might all be semantics of our expectations vs. the team's mentality but really... We're all waiting for that one tough fixture where it doesn't work out and people lose their shit.

It's been a good start to the year, all things aside. And I'm sure you're not alone in expecting this team to be competitive in every fixture regardless of if we get a result or not.
I can't remember where, but I read a stat somewhere that MLS teams avg about 1.75 pts per game at home. There are factors outside quality of the team that influences the result on away games. So getting a draw is a good result, no matter how much we all want to think that TFC should dominate every game, home or away.

I actually think TFC has a pretty good chance against SKC. TFC has already dealt with high press/counter style before, and if TFC can replicate same kind of disciplined road performance against NYRB, we have a pretty good chance of getting at least a point, maybe even a win. And SKC is actually slower than NYRB, although SKC is more tactically disciplined. And they have some good players that'll burn you bad. Hopefully Feilhaber sits out for this game too.

The game will depend on who gets the first goal, but Vanney has shown some tactical savvy last 2 games to get a result... Should be a good game. (Though TFC traditionally sucks at KC)

MightyDM
03-15-2016, 10:30 PM

totally. Wish I said that

MightyDM
03-15-2016, 10:31 PM

Wish I said that too!

MightyDM
03-15-2016, 10:35 PM
I have never supported Vanney, but so far he has vastly exceeded my (low) expectations with appropriate tactics, adjustments, and subs. This will serve us well against SKC, although a clean sheet may be too much to expect. 2-1 TFC.

mcolvy
03-15-2016, 11:05 PM

Morrow is in a different class than Morgan. I'm shocked Morgan has even seen gametime....at left wing!
No matter how poor Morrow plays, he will not get replaced by Morgan. Simple as that.

I'll skip over how Morrow destroys Morgan defensively because no one makes an argument against that. BUT also Morgan doesn't add a thing to our offense. He is a one trick pony - He kicks the ball down the wing with the hopes that his speed can get him an inch or two. He then lowers that right should and awkwardly hits a cross into the middle...with mixed results. He can't connect play. He can't actually beat a player 1v1. There is no control there. When seba looks up and sees him open on the left...he ignores him and for good reason. He doesn't belong at this level

What I'm trying to say is that Morgan would struggle is USL

portu
03-15-2016, 11:27 PM
Morrow is in a different class than Morgan. I'm shocked Morgan has even seen gametime....at left wing!
No matter how poor Morrow plays, he will not get replaced by Morgan. Simple as that.

I'll skip over how Morrow destroys Morgan defensively because no one makes an argument against that. BUT also Morgan doesn't add a thing to our offense. He is a one trick pony - He kicks the ball down the wing with the hopes that his speed can get him an inch or two. He then lowers that right should and awkwardly hits a cross into the middle...with mixed results. He can't connect play. He can't actually beat a player 1v1. There is no control there. When seba looks up and sees him open on the left...he ignores him and for good reason. He doesn't belong at this level

What I'm trying to say is that Morgan would struggle is USL

My thoughts during this post: yup, yup, yup, yup, okay I guess, lol wtf that escalated quickly

Fort York Redcoat
03-16-2016, 09:10 AM
I'm a glass half-empty man myself. The wheels have to fall off at some point. Still, I think this game could end 1-1.

Haha points for honesty, B. I always to know to aim a little higher than your predictions this way;)g:D

Fort York Redcoat
03-16-2016, 09:14 AM
I have never supported Vanney, but so far he has vastly exceeded my (low) expectations with appropriate tactics, adjustments, and subs. This will serve us well against SKC, although a clean sheet may be too much to expect. 2-1 TFC.

Well maybe it's time to re-examine your expectations of Vanney, then. Just sayin'. You don't have to be a fan of his to say you're giving him time to prove himself to you.

Up to you, man.

Fort York Redcoat
03-16-2016, 09:17 AM
My thoughts during this post: yup, yup, yup, yup, okay I guess, lol wtf that escalated quickly

Haha Rep issued. Pretty sure Morgan could start on the Toonies.

MightyDM
03-16-2016, 09:20 AM
Well maybe it's time to re-examine your expectations of Vanney, then. Just sayin'. You don't have to be a fan of his to say you're giving him time to prove himself to you.

Up to you, man.

didnt I just say he has impressed so far with his tactics, adjustments and subs? Is that not enough of a compliment?!!! OK, he dressed well too. There you go!

Fort York Redcoat
03-16-2016, 09:23 AM
didnt I just say he has impressed so far with his tactics, adjustments and subs? Is that not enough of a compliment?!!! OK, he dressed well too. There you go!

No, man, I'm giving you credit for your analysis.

I'm just telling you how your post looks. Vanney's exceeded low expectations so, in essence, you can "promote" him to regular expectations. That's all.

We don't have to get into fashion expectations.g:D

CBTFC
03-16-2016, 09:43 AM
After just TWO FREAKIN' GAMES, we already have 4 points...halfway to our goal of 8 points from the 8 game season opening road trip.

So far, so good...if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Fort York Redcoat
03-16-2016, 09:57 AM
After just TWO FREAKIN' GAMES, we already have 4 points...halfway to our goal of 8 points from the 8 game season opening road trip.

So far, so good...if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Agreed. I'm surprised which NY team had which result against us but I'll take it all the same.:hurray:

Ultra & Proud
03-16-2016, 10:45 AM
Agreed. I'm surprised which NY team had which result against us but I'll take it all the same.:hurray:
I'm not so much. We had problems with NYCFC's press and goonery last year and that small park makes it difficult to play in. I just figured it would be more high scoring but neither team allowed a ton of space anywhere.

OgtheDim
03-16-2016, 04:00 PM
For those wondering why we are playing on a Sunday night, again, I'll just put this here, from one of the best soccer TV guys out there (he was talking about Colorado at DCU but it applies)

https://twitter.com/thegoalkeeper/status/710206688188637185

CanadaLFC
03-17-2016, 09:55 AM
Toledo in charge of the match...

Oldtimer
03-17-2016, 10:02 AM

Noooooooo!!!!!!

DinamoTFC
03-17-2016, 10:17 AM
I have a feeling we can win this game. I think the boys will come out strong. 2-1

OgtheDim
03-17-2016, 10:30 AM
Toledo means less likelihood of a hatchet job on Seba. Discipline will be important.

Ultra & Proud
03-17-2016, 10:53 AM
Toledo means less likelihood of a hatchet job on Seba. Discipline will be important.
Yeah, he's not the worst anymore. Not that I think he's improved at all though. I think MLS just brought in a whole bunch of refs below even his abyssal level.

pekduck
03-17-2016, 01:15 PM

Toledo in a place called Child's Mercy Park.. oh the irony....

over/under 2 red cards and 5 yellows?

Ben - D.O.W.
03-17-2016, 02:07 PM
over/under 2 red cards and 5 yellows?

SKC are used to playing against 10 men so far this year aren't they?

TFC1154ever
03-17-2016, 02:11 PM
Any update on how the lineup will look on Saturday. Will Endoh start? I'm assuming with Altidore back, either him or Delgato or going to the bench. Need to know so I can set my fantasy team.

OgtheDim
03-17-2016, 04:28 PM
Interesting stat involving Altidore

https://twitter.com/SeanSteffen/status/710577373356249088

ronzilla
03-17-2016, 08:14 PM
http://toronto-mp7static.mlsdigital.net/elfinderimages/PROJECTEDSKC.jpg

Adamo23
03-17-2016, 11:55 PM

The first thing that catches my eye other than the name of the stadium is the formation. Just keep the 4-4-2 diamond. Just drop Osorio I between Giovinco and Endoh.

jloome
03-18-2016, 12:11 AM
The first thing that catches my eye other than the name of the stadium is the formation. Just keep the 4-4-2 diamond. Just drop Osorio I between Giovinco and Endoh.

They haven't played the diamond this season, why would they start now?

Blindside16
03-18-2016, 06:09 AM
They haven't played the diamond this season, why would they start now?
I can't see them going to a diamond. If Altidore is ready they'll drop Cheyrou to the bench and play Oso in his spot, then move Seba to the left.

portu
03-18-2016, 06:18 AM
I can't see them going to a diamond. If Altidore is ready they'll drop Cheyrou to the bench and play Oso in his spot, then move Seba to the left.
Yeah I'd like to see the first choice line up they seemed to have ready for this season

Irwin; Morrow, Moor, Perquis, Beitashour; Bradley, Osorio, Johnson; Giovinco, Altidore, Endoh

OgtheDim
03-18-2016, 06:24 AM
I think its the 4-3-3 that started last weekend. Delgado for Cheyrou. Altidore comes in at 60 minutes.

Ultra & Proud
03-18-2016, 06:50 AM
I think its the 4-3-3 that started last weekend. Delgado for Cheyrou. Altidore comes in at 60 minutes.
This is how I see it too but I see our tactics mirroring what we did against the NYRB. Press high and hit on the counter. If we do it right, it should frustrate the shit out of SKC because it's their style to a "T" but unlike them we have a goal scorer who only needs one chance.

A win may be unlikely but SKC's 2-0 record hasn't shown me anything. We're surely no Vancouver, wasting chances and falling over ourselves (weird thing to write considering our history) and the Whitecaps were right in there against them. I say 2-2 draw or maybe even a 1 goal win if things go well.

portu
03-18-2016, 06:59 AM
Delgado was garbage at NYC

OgtheDim
03-18-2016, 08:58 AM
Yeah, but Delgado has wheels and that's going to be needed at first. SKC is going to try to run at us hard the first 15 minutes - need outlets.

barticusz
03-18-2016, 09:40 AM

You mean the Diamond formation which we got shredded with last year for 58 goals? Nah, I like the 4-3-3 which we consistently adapt depending on the moment in the game. It allows us to move numbers forwards or backwards at will and the team is doing it well so far.

ronzilla
03-18-2016, 10:32 AM
You mean the Diamond formation which we got shredded with last year for 58 goals? Nah, I like the 4-3-3 which we consistently adapt depending on the moment in the game. It allows us to move numbers forwards or backwards at will and the team is doing it well so far.

Oh, you mean the 4-3-3 where the reds get mauled for 60+ minutes and then wait for the Seba rescue? Osorio should not be playing up top, vanney is an idiot. We have new players this year and the diamond formation would be much better.

Ultra & Proud
03-18-2016, 11:42 AM
Oh, you mean the 4-3-3 where the reds get mauled for 60+ minutes and then wait for the Seba rescue? Osorio should not be playing up top, vanney is an idiot. We have new players this year and the diamond formation would be much better.
Don't remember us getting mauled for 60+ minutes in both matches combined so far. We bent a lot and waited to counter. Had more pressure in our own end against NYCFC than I'd like but other than those spells, we looked composed for us in a road match.

And yes Vanney is an idiot, but I think he may be an idiot who at least is learning and starting to make some good decisions. We play a diamond and we get over run by SKC's 4-3-3 press. We play our 4-3-3 press and the match will be as ugly as the NYRB one. Lots of scrambling, poor passing, and bad reads around the center of the pitch, for both squads. In a game like that, usually the brilliance of one player or sequence can make the difference and having a player who can make something out of nothing is usually the game changer. I'll take our chances with that and who we have on our roster.

OgtheDim
03-18-2016, 11:46 AM
The diamond formation should only come out this season against teams with no speed, no width and who do not press - ie. DCU and Colorado. Everybody else, its a liability. It was an attempt to find a space for Bradley going forward and he just hasn't got the discipline to do that. Right now, he's got the discipline to stay at the back and be a Deep lying playmaker while the other two middies go charging all over the place.

Oldtimer
03-18-2016, 01:04 PM
Anyone who calls Vanney an "idiot' loses some credibility to their statements IMO. You could say he needs to learn, you could call him naive at times, but he's very intelligent, certainly no idiot.

barticusz
03-18-2016, 03:30 PM

Mauled for 60+? Well, I'll disagree with that. We do bunker but we've held formation quite well and adjusted to overbalanced attacks (NYCFC game). On top of that we've countered effectively which is exactly what the gameplan was. We may have had more possession with the diamond, however we were giving up so many key chances to the opposition last year which we've done a great job of limiting so far.

mistercorporate
03-18-2016, 06:07 PM

If Altidore's fit, I would slot Osorio where Cheyrou is, move Giovinco to the left and slide Jozy into the middle...what a lethal lineup.

notthesun
03-18-2016, 06:15 PM
Sounds like Altidore will probably come off the bench. Probably for the best with him heading off to another Klinsmann labor camp after the match.

MightyDM
03-18-2016, 08:55 PM
If Altidore's fit, I would slot Osorio where Cheyrou is, move Giovinco to the left and slide Jozy into the middle...what a lethal lineup.

We have quality this year. But if I were KC with that line up, I would be attacking down my right.

portu
03-18-2016, 11:06 PM
Really want to see the white kits

Fort York Redcoat
03-19-2016, 08:09 AM
Really want to see the white kits

haha from the talk round here I's think they were more blue than anything.:rolleyes:

Ultra & Proud
03-19-2016, 09:14 AM
Anyone who calls Vanney an "idiot' loses some credibility to their statements IMO. You could say he needs to learn, you could call him naive at times, but he's very intelligent, certainly no idiot.
A couple good managed games doesn't wipe away his buffoonery from last season just yet. I admit he's set us up better than I expected so far and I gave him credit for it but he has a ways to go before I jump on his bandwagon and remove his Dunce cap.

mistercorporate
03-19-2016, 09:24 AM
A couple good managed games doesn't wipe away his buffoonery from last season just yet. I admit he's set us up better than I expected so far and I gave him credit for it but he has a ways to go before I jump on his bandwagon and remove his Dunce cap.

Lol, elegantly stated!

OgtheDim
03-19-2016, 09:42 AM
I think you might want to look up the definition of buffoon.

Mariner...now there was a buffoon.

Fort York Redcoat
03-19-2016, 01:14 PM
I think you might want to look up the definition of buffoon.

Mariner...now there was a buffoon.

Agreed. And that wasn't even addressing his tactics.

Sad we have so many different negative but particular and accurate descriptions for managers.

Walms
03-19-2016, 01:22 PM
Agreed. And that wasn't even addressing his tactics.

Sad we have so many different negative but particular and accurate descriptions for managers.

Law of averages.... its bound to happen when you have had as many managers as us!

JuliquE
03-19-2016, 03:48 PM
Nah, man… I think that Altidore would not even be in the picture. The crosses would have landed right into the feet of defenders. g:D

In all seriousness, though, I think he comes on as a sub, given the amount of closing down that might be asked of him; not really an ideal first start, coming off an injury.

reggie
03-19-2016, 04:59 PM
btw..GIO is not on the Italian roster for the upcoming games next week.

JuliquE
03-19-2016, 05:50 PM
btw..GIO is not on the Italian roster for the upcoming games next week.
Start of the MLS season, so he's still climbing up the gears; probably more of a compromise, for us likely losing him later (I kinda hope we do, weird as that may sound).

mistercorporate
03-19-2016, 06:19 PM
He deserves it and a happy Gio means happy TFC fans!

Bobo
03-19-2016, 07:14 PM
We have quality this year. But if I were KC with that line up, I would be attacking down my right.

Yep, Johnson is going to have to play on the left side this season once Seba is moved to LW. Cheyrou (or even Oso for that matter) doesn't have the engine to cover all that ground defensively.

MightyDM
03-19-2016, 10:04 PM
Yep, Johnson is going to have to play on the left side this season once Seba is moved to LW. Cheyrou (or even Oso for that matter) doesn't have the engine to cover all that ground defensively.

Good call.

Oldtimer
03-19-2016, 10:33 PM

I'm not expecting the guy who started the epic "deathwatch" thread to immediately love the guy, lol.

Ultra & Proud
03-20-2016, 12:38 AM
I'm not expecting the guy who started the epic "deathwatch" thread to immediately love the guy, lol.
That's why I thought I was being like extra nice with all the complimentary Vanney talk I've done thus far. But honestly; he has surpassed my expectations to this point.

Yohan
03-20-2016, 07:05 AM
Whether he will get results consistently is up for debate but vanney is thinking about tactics and such. He goes into games with a plan and he has shown he can make adjustments during game. He's not an idiot or inflexible and is at least learning.

Shakes McQueen
03-20-2016, 07:25 AM
This thread should have either been called "Endoh's Game", or "Zone of the Endohs"

Shakes McQueen
03-20-2016, 07:27 AM
He deserves it and a happy Gio means happy TFC fans!

A Gio trying to remain in the Italian national team picture also means a Gio playing hard every week to make his case.

RealG-TFC
03-20-2016, 08:11 AM
This thread should have either been called "Endoh's Game", or "Zone of the Endohs"

Wookies Don't Live On Endoh's?

Ohhh or The Endoh Scrolls III*: SKC ?

*Due to Week 3

OgtheDim
03-20-2016, 08:18 AM
I do like those.....

GAME DAY :scarf:

Weather - a bit of light snow this morning, afternoon turns to sunny. By evening, it will be around 8 degrees at kick off with little wind. Going down to 5 during the game.

Shakes McQueen
03-20-2016, 08:43 AM
How about "InnuEndoh"?

mistercorporate
03-20-2016, 09:08 AM
A TIFO that reads: "Like a commando, we don't surr-endoh!"

Derko
03-20-2016, 09:32 AM
Any live streaming of this game, for those of us whom have weaned off of the Rogers/Bell nipple

RealG-TFC
03-20-2016, 11:04 AM
Rollin down the street, smokin Endoh, sippin on Gio and Joz(y)

I'll just show myself out now...

ronzilla
03-20-2016, 11:28 AM
3-1 final score

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPcwKfhWcAA11CS.png

mistercorporate
03-20-2016, 12:00 PM
Holy shit, that photo is boss! Did you make it?

ronzilla
03-20-2016, 12:37 PM
Nope not mine, but it is a great pic. :)

Ruffian
03-20-2016, 04:11 PM
Any live streaming of this game, for those of us whom have weaned off of the Rogers/Bell nipple

I don't think it is blacked out on MLS Live tonight. At least that is what my login says as of now.

ManUtd4ever
03-20-2016, 04:38 PM
Let's show SKC that we're contendohs, and not pretendohs...

OgtheDim
03-20-2016, 04:41 PM
Moor out - sickness.

Defence test, especially of Irwin.

portu
03-20-2016, 04:57 PM
2-0 for SKC

OgtheDim
03-20-2016, 05:04 PM
https://twitter.com/torontofc/status/711673743769120768

Hmm....

portu
03-20-2016, 05:04 PM
Osorio out, Delgado in... Absolute garbage

Nvm Oso is injured

OgtheDim
03-20-2016, 05:05 PM
Osorio not even on the bench. Flu bug must be going around.

Edit

Aaa...knee strain for Osorio.

stegosaurus
03-20-2016, 05:07 PM
Knee strain (according to official Twitter).

sn0re
03-20-2016, 05:07 PM

Osorio has knee strain

portu
03-20-2016, 05:08 PM
Really not confident about tonight, Seba is going to need to carry the team

Ossington Mental Youth
03-20-2016, 05:08 PM
Does Oso have a knee strain?

OgtheDim
03-20-2016, 05:10 PM
Really not confident about tonight, Seba is going to need to carry the team

He's been kinda carrying the team offensively anyways. More concerned about the defence. Think we might see Cheyrou higher. I might look more like a 4-1-4-1 in practice.

portu
03-20-2016, 05:11 PM
He's been kinda carrying the team offensively anyways. More concerned about the defence. Think we might see Cheyrou higher. I might look more like a 4-1-4-1 in practice.

Yeah but he's got to up it even more now considering Moor is out

notthesun
03-20-2016, 05:12 PM
No Moor or Osorio is going to make a tough game a lot tougher.

Ivy
03-20-2016, 05:15 PM
Osorio out, Delgado in... Absolute garbage

Nvm Oso is injured
I'm totally fine with Delgado in there. He connects well with Seba.

OgtheDim
03-20-2016, 05:19 PM
For any team to succeed long term in MLS, it needs to be able to have any player drop out and still compete. We have been calling for depth in the roster. Time to see if its there.

BTW, they've had more then 24 hours to figure this out.

Kurtis Larson ‏@KurtLarSUN (https://twitter.com/KurtLarSUN) 1m1 minute ago (https://twitter.com/KurtLarSUN/status/711677493980172289) Moor didn't make trip to Kansas City yesterday.

Edit: I have thought since this thread started we would be in tough to get points. All I want to see if people fighting for the badge, for the team, for each other. If there is even a hint of a mental meltdown as per our defence prior to this season, then something needs to be sorted. But, otherwise, its live and learn time.

When we inevitably go down a goal tonight, not going to panic. If we lose, not going to panic. Lets see how this works out and what this will mean for a long season. Its only the 3rd game.

portu
03-20-2016, 05:21 PM
I'm totally fine with Delgado in there. He connects well with Seba.
I'm not. He's not a winger and he was terrible last game.

I'd rather see Lovitz on the left and Endoh on the right

cdnorman
03-20-2016, 05:22 PM
Absolutely. We can't expect anything if we can't sub players in and out. I like the formation and selection for the game. We should be competitive, but it's going to be a tough one.

Defoe
03-20-2016, 05:25 PM
I thought Altidore was fit for this game?

Must be resting for USA's game Friday

portu
03-20-2016, 05:30 PM
Altidore kept saying "this injury isn't that serious" etcetera etcetera but if you take close to a month off of playing and can't do at least 45 then I think your injury was pretty serious, Jozy. Suffice to say I want to see him come in at the half.

Defoe
03-20-2016, 05:32 PM
Also shouldn't we be putting Bradley in more of an attacking role *cough* 6 million a year *cough* where he can link up with Gio and Johnson in more of a defensive role?

Hugh Jazz
03-20-2016, 05:37 PM
This should be a good test for our midfield three. I can see our wingers struggling against SKC's fullbacks though and not sure how Williams will be with his first start against Dwyer. As usual, Seba is our only hope.

OgtheDim
03-20-2016, 05:38 PM
Also shouldn't we be putting Bradley in more of an attacking role *cough* 6 million a year *cough* where he can link up with Gio and Johnson in more of a defensive role?

Bradley has been springing Seba from a Deep Lying Playmaker role. Started the moves that led to the first goals in both games.

Altidore is on the bench.

cdnorman
03-20-2016, 05:39 PM

That is a bit of an odd thing, but the thought (presumably) is that his playmaking ability for the entire front of the midfield and ability to see the threats to support the back line is where is real value is rather than as a more direct scoring threat. I'm eager to see how this works and also whether Bradley likes this role or not.

ag futbol
03-20-2016, 05:40 PM
Eek.. No Moor is a scary prospect. But on the plus side we have Altidore off the bench. I love Osorio, but on the road his style is less relevant to the way we play. I still want to see Babouli get some time.

This will be a big test now. Let's see how we match up.

ManUtd4ever
03-20-2016, 05:51 PM
Moor's absence is significant. Is he injured as well?

Edit - just saw it's a sickness.

ManUtd4ever
03-20-2016, 05:54 PM
At this point, a draw would be a big result tonight.

ronzilla
03-20-2016, 05:55 PM
http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/395755_kansas_city_toronto/#webplayer_ifr|395267|395755|395267|64|1|en

http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/395755_kansas_city_toronto/#webplayer_ifr|394759|395755|394759|64|1|en

http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/395755_kansas_city_toronto/#webplayer_ifr|396237|395755|396237|64|1|en

http://firstsrowsports.eu/soccer/first-sporting-kc-vs-toronto-fc-row684123

http://streamhd.eu/sporting-kansas-city-vs-toronto-fc-live-stream.html

http://footdirect24.com/id.php?channel=6

http://sport.streams.tv/soccer/1563550

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQy2vnoZxE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42-1xPbpQDY

Alonso
03-20-2016, 06:11 PM
MLS Live "why not us" TFC ad is lame.

They had images of TFC fans that weren't TFC fans.

Talking about us rivaling Seattle games for atmosphere.

... the pandering is lame.

stegosaurus
03-20-2016, 06:12 PM
Bradley Interview:

"Thanks, George Michael."

molenshtain
03-20-2016, 06:18 PM
Has the game not started? none of my streams are working atm.

ag futbol
03-20-2016, 06:19 PM
Espinoza v. Johnson on the one side. Should be a super testy matchup!

Alonso
03-20-2016, 06:20 PM
"Toronto has never won in this building" - commentator.

Thank you!

Let's seal the deal.

Alonso
03-20-2016, 06:21 PM
Has the game not started? none of my streams are working atm.

Just about to start....

Godamn! Toledo is the ref..... he loves to fuck up games with his inflated EGO

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

When Toledo is the referee, they should save us all the trouble and just have him out there on the pitch flipping coins and rubbing beautiful girls bare asses and eventually letting us know who won the game.

No play on the field necessary!

ag futbol
03-20-2016, 06:28 PM
Lol at that call. Dwyer looks like he can't get to the ball so he runs in front of Bradley and falls over for the free kick.

molenshtain
03-20-2016, 06:34 PM
Just got the stream up. How have we been so far?

dal524
03-20-2016, 06:35 PM
can anyone recommend a stream, cant get any to work

molenshtain
03-20-2016, 06:36 PM
can anyone recommend a stream, cant get any to work

http://firstsrowsports.eu/soccer/first-sporting-kc-vs-toronto-fc-row684123

thats the only one ive gotten to work properly

MightyDM
03-20-2016, 06:36 PM
Toledo is driving me crazy already. Delgado is being mauled repeatedly by the left back. No call, then a bizarre foul called when their guy kicks Beitashour.

MightyDM
03-20-2016, 06:38 PM
Looks like we are playing a 4-5-1. Makes sense

ag futbol
03-20-2016, 06:39 PM
Did they just do a "that's hockey" drop during live play? TSN blows.

Deltron
be interesting to see what we do when altidore comes on.

Banjax
Had to remind you where you lived just in case you forgot

Ajax TFC
03-20-2016, 06:40 PM

Yes. Almost looked like someone accidentally hit the commercial break button, but I feel like it wasn't really an accident

MightyDM
Unfortunately, Endoh looking more like the Endoh of game two, not game one.

AdamAM
In New York, any way to stream this game on iphone? Do the streams posted above work on mobile? Really wanna watch this match

ag futbol
Assuming it was by accident. It was not smooth looking, lol

molenshtain
03-20-2016, 06:41 PM
SKC lack a lot of creativity without Mapp, Feilhaber and Nagamura. If we stay disciplined I can see this turning out like the Red Bulls game.

MightyDM
03-20-2016, 06:43 PM
Never a foul by Seba! All ball!

Deltron
03-20-2016, 06:43 PM
Endoh has great hair!

MightyDM
03-20-2016, 06:47 PM
Williams passing is off. Hospital passes several times to Bradley.

portu
03-20-2016, 06:53 PM
Endoh off for Jozy at the half please

MightyDM
03-20-2016, 06:53 PM
It's actually enjoyable to watch us this year. We are pretty calm on the ball and make the give and go work nicely

Bobo
03-20-2016, 06:54 PM
The return of Winter's "total football."

Jokes aside, at least they are touching the ball now.

notthesun
03-20-2016, 06:58 PM
Giovinco sure goes offside a lot when leading the line eh. Has that Marco Di Vaio gene in him.

Deltron
03-20-2016, 06:58 PM
we are looking very well organized defensively. not giving up much at all. i think we can grab a goal and win this one!

molenshtain
03-20-2016, 07:02 PM
Endoh off for Jozy at the half please

When Criticizing Delgado and Endoh when we're playing this counter-attacking tactic, let's keep in mind that they're exerting a ton of energy pressing and tracking the opposing fullbacks. That's gonna take away from their ability on the ball and their ability to attack. Every time they get the ball, they've been sprinting and concentrating on defensive duties for multiple minutes prior. Taking off either for Jozy and Moving Seba out wide comes the risk of conceding one flank and having either Beita or Morrow geting overloaded.

ag futbol
03-20-2016, 07:03 PM
Big tackle by Perquis. Hope he is alright.

Alonso
Giovinco sure goes offside a lot when leading the line eh. Has that Marco Di Vaio gene in him.

He was pissed off at the passer (not sure who it was) he looked back at him after the play and was yelling "ONE!" I'm thinking he meant one touch.

The passer took two touches and put him offside because of it.

portu
Fuck fuckfuckfuckfucj

portu
03-20-2016, 07:04 PM
When Criticizing Delgado and Endoh when we're playing this counter-attacking tactic, let's keep in mind that they're exerting a ton of energy pressing and tracking the opposing fullbacks. That's gonna take away from their ability on the ball and their ability to attack. Every time they get the ball, they've been sprinting and concentrating on defensive duties for multiple minutes prior. Taking off either for Jozy and Moving Seba out wide comes the risk of conceding one flank and having either Beita or Morrow geting overloaded.

Endoh hasn't learned re: his penchant for taking a few too many touches

molenshtain
03-20-2016, 07:08 PM
Endoh hasn't learned re: his penchant for taking a few too many touches

He's only played 3 professional games. He offers a lot off the ball that is necessary for the tactic we're using.

ag futbol
03-20-2016, 07:08 PM
Endoh isn't thinking at MLS speed yet. It's largely a learn on the job assignment.

Very good half by the team.

Dub Narcotic
03-20-2016, 07:10 PM
Can't believe this is TFC. Where's the chaotic shitshow? Two starters out and the team is not collapsing? Nice to see.

Defoe
best 45 minute half of the season

In my view we are much better with Cheyrou in the lineup. I prefer him over Osorio.

Back line looks good.

Bradley playing well.

Maybe we can see Altidore around the 60 minute mark!

cdnorman
Endoh isn't thinking at MLS speed yet. It's largely a learn on the job assignment.

Very good half by the team.

Agree. Great half considering it's third of the season - all away from home, many new players, playing at SKC. Pretty happy with the performance so far and entertaining game.

Deltron
03-20-2016, 07:11 PM
Will Johnson looked good in the 1st half, would have been great if he could have buried that chance tho. we will get them in the 2nd half now.

notthesun
03-20-2016, 07:12 PM
Solid defensive performance. We could nick one here in the 2nd half.

ronzilla
03-20-2016, 07:13 PM
Cheyrou, bradley and endoh are awefull

OgtheDim
Doyle points out we didn't use to do things like this.

https://streamable.com/ghhk

The PTSD tells me to wait for the inevitable.....but the optimist in me is screaming "MY GAWD WE HAVE A DEFENCE!!"

Red4ever
Man, i guess we've played well but watching TFC on the road is soooo boring after watching EPL earlier in the day.

Bobo
03-20-2016, 07:14 PM
Taking off either for Jozy and Moving Seba out wide comes the risk of conceding one flank and having either Beita or Morrow geting overloaded.

This was Vanney's Plan A for this season so lets' assume the coach actually does have a plan to minimize that danger. Personally I'd rather see a 4411 when/if Jozy gets on today but it would come likely at the expense of Cheyrou who is really trying to bring some composed passing into the mid.

molenshtain
03-20-2016, 07:15 PM

perhaps in the alternate universe you inhabit.

Alonso
03-20-2016, 07:18 PM

TROLLLYYYTROLLY TROLL :poke::troll:

EDIT: LOL... looks like you got a few bites!

Alonso
03-20-2016, 07:21 PM

The PTSD tells me to wait for the inevitable.....but the optimist in me is screaming "MY GAWD WE HAVE A DEFENCE!!"

God damnit! Knock on wood!!!!

OgtheDim
03-20-2016, 07:21 PM
What I like about this current shape is its Cheyrou doing the running forward to support Giovinco. Now, is he perfect? No. SKC is really good at collapsing on the ball - they've been doing that for years.

I also notice we are going after Chance Myers on our left as against on the right. Probably best as that's where Seba likes to drift towards.

MightyDM
03-20-2016, 07:22 PM

4-5-1.

its working, despite Endoh and Delgado being below their standards with the ball. But when Jozy comes on, it won't be a 4-5-1.

Yohan
03-20-2016, 07:28 PM
TFC high press with SKC lack of speed is working for us. And SKC just got slower with Davis instead of Hallisey. Barring any bad mistakes or screwing up on set piece, I think TFC should be ok

cdnorman
03-20-2016, 07:29 PM
The organization, the playing as if they have a plan and the discipline is something so incredibly refreshing to see. They're not perfect, but this is a team that looks like it is here to compete instead of provide a gong show. Go Reds!

Bobo
03-20-2016, 07:33 PM
So who's going to make the "That's fucking bullshit" counter?

Defoe
03-20-2016, 07:34 PM
Bradley fired up

KC is scum

Inklink
Toledo can't manage a game? Shocking.

Deltron
Davis is a douche! im surprised with no cards coming out yet

Defoe
thanks ref

Defoe
03-20-2016, 07:35 PM
LET'S GO TFC!!!!!! Win this GAME!!!

OgtheDim
03-20-2016, 07:36 PM
And that's why I never want to see Vermes as our coach.

MightyDM
03-20-2016, 07:37 PM
They need to being Morgan on for Endoh. His defensive skills will help versus Davis.

molenshtain
03-20-2016, 07:37 PM
All things Considered Toledo's been pretty good today.

ag futbol
03-20-2016, 07:39 PM
Fuck me that was close!

Deltron
03-20-2016, 07:40 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE!!!!! i thought we had it there

Yohan
jesus endoh. you gotta bury that

MightyDM
They need to being Morgan on for Endoh. His defensive skills will help versus Davis.
Perhaps not....

molenshtain
fuck! so close!

notthesun
03-20-2016, 07:41 PM
Fuck me that was close!

He just hit it a little too close to the middle, and still almost scored because he hit it well. Gahh

ag futbol
jesus endoh. you gotta bury that
It was a decent effort.

Alonso
Endoh is raw. But I'm hopeful. Getting stuffed in the midfield is a lesson.... but then Endoh makes a great run right after!

notthesun
03-20-2016, 07:43 PM
Endoh is raw. But I'm hopeful. Getting stuffed in the midfield is a lesson.... but then Endoh makes a great run right after!

He's clearly a smart player. Just a little nervy on the ball. It should get better with time.

Defoe
03-20-2016, 07:44 PM
what an effort from GIO wow

Inklink
Oh my

Defoe
2 great scoring chances

portu
03-20-2016, 07:45 PM
Where the fuck is jozy

Deltron
03-20-2016, 07:46 PM
yeah we are to bury one of these chances soon. come on you reds!

Inklink
03-20-2016, 07:48 PM
WTF he pushed him

ag futbol
You can't be serious. What a bunch of bullshit.

That said Morrow continues to struggle.

Inklink
Toledo is a piece of shit.

molenshtain
fuck off

Heart of Stone
03-20-2016, 07:49 PM
Brad Davis... formally of the Dynamo.

OgtheDim
Looked like a foul.

notthesun
Straight up Toledo'd lol

jloome
03-20-2016, 07:50 PM
Straight up Toledo'd lol

Is it ever any other way?

mowe
03-20-2016, 07:50 PM
Morrow has to use his physicality vs Davis and stay on his feet there. Too bad.

EDIT: I take it back, Davis stepped on his foot.

Alonso
03-20-2016, 07:51 PM
Toledo strikes again!

portu
I'm sorry, Greg you have Jozy fucking Altidore languishing on the bench and Mo Babouli and we're down 1-0.. Do something

MightyDM
Toledo screws up again. Clear foul. What B.S. Who does Altidore come on for?

Ajax TFC
Time for Jozy. If he's fit, play him now. If he isn't ready to go for 20 minutes, then they shouldn't have him on the bench. Should just say he's injured and can't go to the USMNT camp

Alonso
03-20-2016, 07:52 PM
Hockey elbow and hip check combo baby!

Too bad we're not playing hockey.

cdnorman
03-20-2016, 07:52 PM
Morrow has to use his physicality vs Davis and stay on his feet there. Too bad.

Agree. It might be a foul, but it's iffy. I hate to say that, but frankly a physical challenge by Davis should be countered. There's no reason Morrow should allow himself to be pushed off the ball.

molenshtain
03-20-2016, 07:54 PM
There's Altidore coming on. I'm willing to bet it's for Cheyrou.

ag futbol
03-20-2016, 07:56 PM
Babouli!

portu
Those subs should have happened the moment we went down

MightyDM
Totally disagree. Clear foul. You cannot use your elbow / arm to knock someone off the ball, basic rule in this sport. ( reply to cdnorman)

molenshtain
Agree. It might be a foul, but it's iffy. I hate to say that, but frankly a physical challenge by Davis should be countered. There's no reason Morrow should allow himself to be pushed off the ball.

He wasn't pushed off the ball. Davis took out his legs. He tripped him.

Inklink
03-20-2016, 07:57 PM
Holy crap Babouli is awesome already. Went to my high school :)

ag futbol
03-20-2016, 07:58 PM
Totally disagree. Clear foul. You cannot use your elbow / arm to knock someone off the ball, basic rule in this sport.
I agree. It's one of those ones where you know the defender is looking for it but it's still a fucking foul.

This league continues to struggle with the basics when it comes to officiating.

MightyDM
03-20-2016, 07:59 PM
Babouli looks decent so far. Last touch looked like he hasn't adjusted to the quick pace, but first couple were very good.

Alonso
03-20-2016, 08:01 PM
They better rescind Morrow's yellow card for arguing the foul, because clearly after the replays, he was fouled!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Inklink
03-20-2016, 08:02 PM
lmfao that's a red? Didn't look that bad to me tbh.

ag futbol
03-20-2016, 08:02 PM
Lololol.

Really hope Delgado is okay though.

portu
03-20-2016, 08:03 PM
If we lose this game then MLS refs have cost us a full three points from three games

Inklink
03-20-2016, 08:03 PM
WTF happened to the sound.

Defoe
03-20-2016, 08:05 PM
We better get at least +4

MightyDM
03-20-2016, 08:05 PM
Just saw Jozy. Forgot he was on the pitch.

Defoe
03-20-2016, 08:06 PM
Audio!!