PDA

View Full Version : RPB Niagara

Doucet3
03-06-2016, 10:28 PM
Hey all was curious how many RPB are in the Niagara region?, was thinking about getting people together to watch matches and help out for banner team and if need be car pooling to matches.

BelfastBoy
03-06-2016, 11:02 PM
Maybe band together with Hamilton?

Doucet3
03-07-2016, 12:19 AM
Maybe band together with Hamilton?
Could be an option. If any of the Hamilton lads want to message me maybe I can get to know that group and catch a few matches up there with you guys?

nascarguy
03-07-2016, 07:05 AM
hi I'm from Hamilton look here http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showthread.php?35862-Hamilton-RPB-away-game-viewing&p=1784764#post1784764

we are trying to find a new bar the bar we had last year closed.

nascarguy
03-07-2016, 07:17 AM
Hey all was curious how many RPB are in the Niagara region?, was thinking about getting people together to watch matches and help out for banner team and if need be car pooling to matches.
there use to be a group there in that area but I think most of them just left the group or moved. I know there is a small group in buffalo if there still there

Ivy
03-07-2016, 12:02 PM
I'm moving to Stoney creek.

Kamp Berg
03-07-2016, 12:14 PM
I live in Beamsville

Biggy
03-07-2016, 12:38 PM
I'm in Grimsby, and would be interested in something local.

Mateo1985
03-07-2016, 01:14 PM
I often spent my summer weekends in Niagara region. It be awesome if we had away viewings there or something

Kamp Berg
03-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Someone told me that the Butcher and Banker pub in Beamsville puts the tfc games on but I have yet to check it out

Doucet3
03-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Kamp Berg, Ivy, Mateo, Biggy, nascarguy, sounds like a decent group, with myself and a buddy or two that's 8 plus who ever you guys bring could be looking at 15.

Im in totally willing to meet half way and meet at a beamsville bar??, I'm from welland so beamsvilles a decent ride but not to crazy, same from Hamilton/the Creek to beamsville decent ride but not to crazy.

I think we should get something together within the next few games if that's good with everyone, anybody in beamsville know of ta TFC friendly bar? Kamp you were saying that butcher bar would you maybe want to see if they are ? If so maybe our 3rd game we should meet up ??. If they don't then we could look into a few other places

Kamp Berg
03-07-2016, 02:46 PM
Sure, I'll check it out this week

freddyfvckface
03-07-2016, 07:34 PM
i watched the game at GrandCentral in Niagara this weekend ... definitely not a good spot... no options in that town

Kaz
03-07-2016, 08:51 PM
i watched the game at GrandCentral in Niagara this weekend ... definitely not a good spot... no options in that town

Grand Central is not a good option for much of anything. But ya.. Niagara Falls isn't good for much of anything that isn't tourist related. Everything here is pretty much run down and crappy.

justin
03-07-2016, 10:05 PM
this thread title really brings me back,

I'm born and raised in Niagara Falls, and back in year 1-3ish of TFC, we had a really strong RPB Niagara contingency, even had scarves made up. I think we had a group of about 10 or so of us, but gradually fell by the wayside. probably a combination of frustration, finances, and geographical moves caused it to disappear. All 3 factors contributed to me, living in Woodstock now, lol

Best of luck guys, hope you can put together a good group. Was a lot of fun having other local buddies to enjoy TFC with

Doucet3
03-08-2016, 03:54 AM
this thread title really brings me back,

I'm born and raised in Niagara Falls, and back in year 1-3ish of TFC, we had a really strong RPB Niagara contingency, even had scarves made up. I think we had a group of about 10 or so of us, but gradually fell by the wayside. probably a combination of frustration, finances, and geographical moves caused it to disappear. All 3 factors contributed to me, living in Woodstock now, lol

Best of luck guys, hope you can put together a good group. Was a lot of fun having other local buddies to enjoy TFC with

Yea ear that seems to be the theme with the Hamilton lads everyone kinda moved away, I think with the little group of guys we have so far it's possible and as was mention above I think a central meeting spot might be a good idea that way it's a routine on match days.

Currently in the process of scoping out a few bars in the area that might be decent places to get together for a match. Once a narrow a few down considering going to chat with the manager to see if we can secure match days with Atleast 1 tv and sound for our group

Amir FC
03-24-2016, 04:54 PM
Anyone in Niagara Falls is going to watch Canada vs Mexico at a bar? I was thinking to go to the Hoops in Niagara Square.

Doucet3
03-28-2016, 11:32 PM
Anyone in Niagara Falls is going to watch Canada vs Mexico at a bar? I was thinking to go to the Hoops in Niagara Square.
Wish I woulda seen this I woulda come out for a beer or two as watch the game

denoire
03-29-2016, 10:43 AM
Anyone in the Niagara Area getting together this weekend for the Colorado match?

Doucet3
04-02-2016, 05:37 AM
I would but I'll be occupied with a family event so I'll probably resort to recording the match and watching it Tuesday after work :(

Mateo1985
04-02-2016, 09:34 PM
You boys wanna make your way up to Burlington? Ivy and I watched the game at the same bar again on Appleby line and Fairview

denoire
04-04-2016, 09:01 AM
Next game if you guy's are up there I will make the drive up didn't see this until today haven't been on all weekend.

BelfastBoy
04-04-2016, 10:31 AM
You boys wanna make your way up to Burlington? Ivy and I watched the game at the same bar again on Appleby line and Fairview

Which bar, Clancy's? Are they still in business..

Mateo1985
04-04-2016, 10:32 AM
Which bar, Clancy's? Are they still in business..

Yeah that is the one. Wish they had younger waitresses but at least they got TV and the food is good lol

BelfastBoy
04-04-2016, 10:39 AM
Yeah that is the one. Wish they had younger waitresses but at least they got TV and the food is good lol

Nice, I thought they went out of business. Decent pub, they had TFC promotions in the early going. I'll maybe catch the next match there!

burlington Red
04-04-2016, 10:50 AM
Nice, I thought they went out of business. Decent pub, they had TFC promotions in the early going. I'll maybe catch the next match there!

It never went out of business, it got sold a while back but never closed.

nascarguy
04-04-2016, 08:31 PM
guy we sould get to there at the fool and flagon 2255 barton st. e Hamilton. it's right off the Red Hill Valley Pkwy and there is a gobus stop right out side the bar that goes to Burlington go station and Niagara falls