PDA

View Full Version : A little taste of heaven - TFC vs. Union PreSeason Sat 27 Feb 4 pm Youtube

OgtheDim
02-25-2016, 09:07 AM
Vanney indicating starters will be playing the 90. This game should give us a good idea of what to expect.

Out

Altidore

Beitashour

Warner

Pint
02-25-2016, 09:11 AM
This should essentially be our opening day lineup. I wonder what is done up front... gomez as a straight swap for altidore or will we see babouli or hamilton get a spot upfront?

Joe Kool
02-25-2016, 09:27 AM
I didn't hear that Beitashour was injured but I guess that explains why I haven't seen him in any of the preseason stuff yet. Do we know what the issue is and how long he is out? Aside from him and Altidore I guess the rest of the main unit will be playing so good to see. I like Babouli's speed, workrate and ability. I think him on the left, Endoh on the right and Seba in the middle could be a pretty fast and agressive front 3 unless we need a target type of guy with more experience then maybe Gomez would fit that bill better. Looking forward to the game.

Fort York Redcoat
02-25-2016, 09:36 AM
I noticed that it was the Union peeps that were putting the games on youtube (Well at least ours) I'll thank them for that. It was KC who stepped up to post them one other year.

OgtheDim
02-25-2016, 09:40 AM
I didn't hear that Beitashour was injured but I guess that explains why I haven't seen him in any of the preseason stuff yet. Do we know what the issue is and how long he is out?... .

Reports are he's coming back to training next week. Quadriceps. Possible starter for the opener.

OgtheDim
02-25-2016, 12:04 PM
So about that new Philly signing.... http://www.phillymag.com/news/2016/02/25/ilsinho-signs-union-red-carded/

Onyx
02-25-2016, 12:43 PM
Reports are he's coming back to training next week. Quadriceps. Possible starter for the opener.

get used to it people .. last 2 years in vancouver it was hips & quads all the time. Still, he is serviceable player while playing injured ... just not a top 5 MLS RB

OgtheDim
02-27-2016, 07:03 AM
Game Day :scarf:

(Hey, its preseason - gotta work out the weekly routine)

Reminder, game is to be YouTubed. Starters on both sides.

ChrisFizik
02-27-2016, 02:21 PM
Yeah, gettin into the routine for sure. Happy match day Og & all

mowe
02-27-2016, 03:17 PM
#TFC (https://twitter.com/hashtag/TFC?src=hash) Starting XI vs. @PhilaUnion (https://twitter.com/PhilaUnion): Irwin; Morrow, Moor, Perquis, Bloom; Cheyrou, Bradley, Johnson; Osorio, Giovinco, Endoh.

Interested to see how that front 3 works.

OgtheDim
02-27-2016, 03:20 PM
The straight Youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsznVtumIOI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsznVtumIOI

mistercorporate
02-27-2016, 03:23 PM
Sharpening my pitch-fork in advance!

OgtheDim
02-27-2016, 03:31 PM
FWIW - Union playing a 4-2-3-1

Starting XI: Blake; Fabinho, Anderson, Tribbett, Rosenberry; Carroll, Nogueira; Pontius, Ilsinho, Fernandes; Sapong

They are expecting big things of Sapong this season.

Ilsinho is the Brazilian guy they just got who got 2 yellows in 50 minutes the other night.

OgtheDim
02-27-2016, 03:59 PM
Oh dear.......Lee Godfrey. Expect an axe to be ground.

Greatest Ripoff
02-27-2016, 04:00 PM
Nice. Got this running 1080p on my flat screen. Hope the stream doesn't get interrupted.

Red CB Toronto
02-27-2016, 04:06 PM

It is great to have Lee back in action, was so pissed when he was let go. Sportsnet or TSN needs to bring him back into the fold. Once of the great voices in Canadian soccer !

Smokecell
02-27-2016, 04:07 PM
Brutal start should be 1-0 Philly

Yohan
02-27-2016, 04:08 PM
Almost a goal given up within first min. Ugh

Red CB Toronto
02-27-2016, 04:08 PM
What a difference in the quality of stream they Rowdies are doing compared to the Union one a few days ago. Would expect more from the MLS.

notthesun
02-27-2016, 04:15 PM
Fantastic ball over the top from Endoh to Giovinco leads to a decent chance for Osorio.

SoccMan2
02-27-2016, 04:19 PM
Wow look at that weather can't wait to retire definitely know where I'm spending my winters in a few more years.

Red CB Toronto
02-27-2016, 04:24 PM
What a beautiful day it is down there for a match of footy !!

PopePouri
02-27-2016, 04:27 PM
Endoh looks the real deal.

Yohan
02-27-2016, 04:27 PM
I think midfield is very disorganized. Too many shuttlers, not enough discipline. lots of useless running around

notthesun
02-27-2016, 04:29 PM
I don't think I like Giovinco in the middle. He's not getting enough touches. Meanwhile Osorio is getting a ton at LW but doesn't have the skillset to run at defenders with pace.

Auzzy
02-27-2016, 04:29 PM

I think Godfrey has been fine so far. Nice to have someone who knows a bit about the team, compared to what you would expect in a pre-season game.

Red CB Toronto
02-27-2016, 04:31 PM
i think godfrey has been fine so far. Nice to have someone who knows a bit about the team, compared to what you would expect in a pre-season game.

bring lee back to toronto, right now !!

Auzzy
02-27-2016, 04:34 PM
bring lee back to toronto, right now !!

Nah I don't know about that. I bet he's enjoying the Florida weather. Wasn't he the guy who would always give a speech instead of asking a question?

dantdot
02-27-2016, 04:38 PM
Godfrey's a better commentator than interviewer, not that that's saying much.

For our last preseason game, we look pretty damn sloppy.

Yohan
02-27-2016, 04:39 PM
helluva save by Irwin

mistercorporate
02-27-2016, 04:42 PM
Yeah, super sloppy.

Yohan
02-27-2016, 04:43 PM
Bloom is a disaster. That long term injury has taken too much out of him

bigredone
02-27-2016, 04:49 PM
Bloom is a disaster. That long term injury has taken too much out of him

Some sloppy and careless moves so far.

Red CB Toronto
02-27-2016, 04:52 PM
Greg is not happy, came out and said it, not happy with the first half. Have to be better.

Red CB Toronto
02-27-2016, 04:53 PM
What is it, NASL teams do so much better with their online broadcasts than anything MLS teams. This Rowdies production is so much better than what the Union produced.

portu
02-27-2016, 04:54 PM
Cheyrou's lost a step and Johnson is not a ball mover. Move Johnson to DM, Bradley where Johnson is and then Oso for Cheyrou

Red CB Toronto
02-27-2016, 04:55 PM
Who wants to go stay at St. Anthony's ?

notthesun
02-27-2016, 04:58 PM
Not convinced by this 4-3-3. Giovinco is completely wasted up top for one - I think he had like 5 touches and only one shot. If we are playing 4-3-3 he needs to be at LW.

Bradley is playing incredibly deep, which has never worked. I don't know why we're trying this again. He needs to play more advanced and in the thick of things.

I still feel like we'd be better off with 2 strikers and a 4 man midfield. Play Cheyrou or Johnson as a dedicated #6 and tell them to never advance past any of our other midfielders. Bradley can roam in CM and be flanked by Osorio, Cheyrou or Endoh, then have Giovinco and Altidore up top.

On an individual level, Endoh looks quite good for a rookie. Bloom looks very much like a backup RB.

SoccMan2
02-27-2016, 05:00 PM
Let's play Giovinco where he found success last year, furthermore this team still does not convince me defensively yet , one thing they must improve immensely if this team is going to be a contender, this team has been one of the worst teams defensively almost every season, no wonder they have been a disaster almost every year,and last yearjust because they made that one game knockout thing was still a disaster in my eyes with that crappy defensive record once again, and that disaster of a game versus Montreal in that knockout game.

Stress
02-27-2016, 05:02 PM
Yeah, Bloom is playing poorly. He's definitely not the answer at RB. Hopefully beitashour can get fit and remain so for most of the season.

Endoh,continues to impress on both sides of the ball.

Johnson and Cheryou have looked underwhelming too. Having both on the pitch doesn't look like it'll work. With Jozy back I imagine one drops to the bench.

Overall not a promising half leading into our season opener. Hopefully they pull it together in the 2nd and beat a below average MLS side.

Ajax TFC
02-27-2016, 05:03 PM
Bradley can't play DM. Bradley in DM IS the problem with the midfield. You need someone in that position who can move the ball quickly and accurately. Bradley does neither of those things. If they swapped Cheyrou and Bradley the midfield would be a lot more effective. I really don't get why we're back to this though. Vanney tried it last year with the same results, and ended up switching Cheyrou to DM and things improve a lot

reggie
02-27-2016, 05:03 PM
so far i like what i see of Endoh,bloom was brutal,too many give aways by BG,WJ, and oso in the mid field.

ronzilla
02-27-2016, 05:04 PM
Bloom looks awful. The team is giving away possession far too often. Need to turn this around in the 2nd half.

Fort York Redcoat
02-27-2016, 05:05 PM
What a difference in the quality of stream they Rowdies are doing compared to the Union one a few days ago. Would expect more from the MLS.

Or from a team that has resources to a communications company or two. I see the Union streaming the last game and we're saying the Rowdies themselves doing this one. Good on them.

SoccMan2
02-27-2016, 05:06 PM
How is this Philadelphia coach still their head coach, this Philadelphia team has been so bad as well with that guy at the helm.

Fort York Redcoat
02-27-2016, 05:07 PM
Let's play Giovinco where he found success last year, furthermore this team still does not convince me defensively yet , one thing they must improve immensely if this team is going to be a contender, this team has been one of the worst teams defensively almost every season, no wonder they have been a disaster almost every year,and last yearjust because they made that one game knockout thing was still a disaster in my eyes with that crappy defensive record once again, and that disaster of a game versus Montreal in that knockout game.

That disaster of qualifying for the playoffs for the first time. Disaster season. Disaster.

Bloom does look like he should stay there with Avila and Hall. He looks NASL or lower level now.

OgtheDim
02-27-2016, 05:07 PM
Hmm....Cheyrou off, Babouli on. I suspect Oso goes back.

OgtheDim
02-27-2016, 05:09 PM
The View from Philly about the Union

https://twitter.com/KevinKCBS3/status/703699861393285121

SoccMan2
02-27-2016, 05:13 PM
Really last season was that successful with the money spent and all we got was a playin knockout game you think that's progress ? Moreover, that embarrassment in Montreal really ? Losing back to back to Montreal? Still having one of the worst defensive records is progress? Sorry not in my books , I spend my hard earn money on this team, season tickets since day one. Sorry I have high expectation!

OgtheDim
02-27-2016, 05:15 PM
Philly only looking good because our midfield is giving the ball away. They can't pass the ball through our group.

Ajax TFC
02-27-2016, 05:21 PM
Perquis :facepalm:

notthesun
02-27-2016, 05:21 PM
Horrible turnover from Perquis leads to a Sapong breakaway goal. As if the pass wasn't bad enough, he looked off Johnson who was standing right in front of him asking for the ball. Just bad.

SoccMan2
02-27-2016, 05:22 PM
Classic TFC defending lol!

OgtheDim
02-27-2016, 05:22 PM
Well that looked all so familiar

Detroit_TFC
02-27-2016, 05:24 PM
Well that's not surprising giving how poor the second half has been.

Yohan
02-27-2016, 05:25 PM
well. vanney got pissed. yanked perquis right after the goal

Yohan
02-27-2016, 05:26 PM
off the post x2...

Ajax TFC
02-27-2016, 05:27 PM
Lololol Osorio still has no finish

OgtheDim
Philly ain't all that good either.

Offence getting chances.

notthesun
Two posts in a minute, one from Giovinco and one from Osorio. Babouli with a nice pass on the first one and Endoh involved in the second.

Detroit_TFC
02-27-2016, 05:28 PM
TFC preseason continues to baffle me. Year after year the team comes out of preseason unprepared for the regular season.

Initial B
02-27-2016, 05:29 PM
I wonder if Vanney is debating making Wiliams-Moor the main defensive pairing.

notthesun
02-27-2016, 05:31 PM
We're all over them suddenly - goal against seems to have woken everybody up.

Yohan
02-27-2016, 05:32 PM
Giovinco getting a little more service, but he needs to be a second striker playing off of a partner

OgtheDim
02-27-2016, 05:33 PM
TFC preseason continues to baffle me. Year after year the team comes out of preseason unprepared for the regular season.

To be fair, every team looks bad this week in preseason. A lot of poor choice passes. Standard preseason stuff.

Our issue is in the past our defence makes plays like that all season. :(

SoccMan2
02-27-2016, 05:34 PM
Yes but how how much better is Williams over Perquis not like he is much of an improvement from what I saw of him last season, but Perquis does not give me confidence with him in there unfortunately.

notthesun
02-27-2016, 05:34 PM
Giovinco getting a little more service, but he needs to be a second striker playing off of a partner

He's starting to roam a lot more in search of the ball. Which I like to see, but then there's a big hole in the middle when he's off somewhere else. In a 4-4-2 variant he can go where he wants without ruining the shape.

Yohan
02-27-2016, 05:35 PM
liking Babouli. technique needs a bit more polish, but he'd do well as a wide forward

OgtheDim
02-27-2016, 05:38 PM
Hagglund at Right Back will always give me shivers - that Dallas game

reggie
02-27-2016, 05:49 PM
welcome to another 500 season if we are lucky.

molenshtain
02-27-2016, 05:51 PM

ffs. you know that across pretty much any sport, pre-season results have absolutely no correlation to regular season success, right?

Detroit_TFC
02-27-2016, 05:54 PM
I guess it's possible that everything will get sorted out by next Sunday. Also possible we are going to get WRECKED in Harrison next Sunday.

Auzzy
02-27-2016, 05:54 PM
I agree the midfield doesn't look good. TFC have absolutely no chance of moving the ball through the midfield reliably, except sometimes up the wings. (They've also had about 15 minutes spread between the two halves where they had some useful possession of the ball.) However I don't think Cheyrou at DM would be the answer either. Although he would be good at starting the offence from the back, he's much too slow for the defensive work. Opponents would be blowing by him all day.

I don't know what to say. Johnson at DM? Although he's not passing well today either. (I feel we never really replace Laba in DM, nor Guevara in the attacking midfield...)

Obviously the goal was a huge Perquis screw up. There were couple of other defensive & DM turnovers by TFC, that could have been goals against with a better opponent. However alot of that is also due to the difficulty with moving the ball through the midfield. Most of the time the defenders have no useful outlet for the ball. Eventually they try useless long balls, or screw up with a difficult pass in the middle of the park.

Ivy
02-27-2016, 05:57 PM
LOL. Toronto.

notthesun
02-27-2016, 05:58 PM
Result doesn't matter (especially conceding off a terrible individual mistake). Philly created two good chances themselves, the Irwin save off the crossbar and the ball whipped across the box from the right. Otherwise we did well defensively, so that's good (2nd half especially - they got nothing besides the Perquis turnover).

Offensively it was not encouraging stuff. Giovinco shouldn't play in the middle in a 4-3-3, he doesn't touch the ball enough. Bradley is wasted playing as deep as he is. Osorio isn't much of a winger (he did a lot better moving back into midfield in the 2nd half).

I just can't shake the feeling this 4-3-3 is a mistake.

OgtheDim
02-27-2016, 05:58 PM
Well Seba is ready, as is Moor and Irwin. Osorio looks lively. Babouli and Endoh doing some good stuff but a few missed passes, most likely due to not being quite ready for the increase in opposing player quality. Morrow did OK.

Bloom looks like a guy who took a whole year off. Beitashour back please. Perquis did OK, but that brain fart - ugh.

As for the 3 starts in midfield, that just looked messy. Things settled once Cheyrou went off and Johnson could settle.

Roll on the real stuff next week. :scarf:

reggie
02-27-2016, 05:59 PM
ffs. you know that across pretty much any sport, pre-season results have absolutely no correlation to regular season success, right?
they have sucked every pre season for 10 yrs and they had one ok season last year because of a guy who played out of his mind.
they look the same has last year so far,hope im wrong.its go to be fun when you have mo,gomez and hamilton in july.

SoccMan2
02-27-2016, 05:59 PM
So we all agree then this team is a contender then, they will have a much better defensive record, the best defensive record in their history then? They will get a home playoff game then not that whatever you call it preplayoff thing they got their butts handed to them by our friends in Montreal last season? Well let's hope that by the time they come home to the new Argo and Grey Cup stadium and outdoor hockey stadium TFC is still in a playoff position.

smtavare
02-27-2016, 06:00 PM
The book is out on TorontoFC, clog the midfield and force game to the wings, same as last year, Vanney didn't adjust, clock starts March 6 for him

Fort York Redcoat
02-27-2016, 06:00 PM
Really last season was that successful with the money spent and all we got was a playin knockout game you think that's progress ? Moreover, that embarrassment in Montreal really ? Losing back to back to Montreal? Still having one of the worst defensive records is progress? Sorry not in my books , I spend my hard earn money on this team, season tickets since day one. Sorry I have high expectation!

If you feel the need to bring up the entire team history in Pre-season

http://res.cloudinary.com/readnuts-com/image/upload/c_fit,h_350,w_350/jqhhis1gpxzoiul2pai4.png

OgtheDim
02-27-2016, 06:02 PM
Offensively it was not encouraging stuff. Giovinco shouldn't play in the middle in a 4-3-3, he doesn't touch the ball enough. Bradley is wasted playing as deep as he is. Osorio isn't much of a winger (he did a lot better moving back into midfield in the 2nd half).

I just can't shake the feeling this 4-3-3 is a mistake.

I don't think the 4-3-3 is a mistake, because we have 2 guys that can lead the line in a 4-3-3 in Altidore and Gomez.

BUT, I do wonder why didn't Gomez play? Gomez is the central guy in a 4-3-3. Not Seba.

notthesun
02-27-2016, 06:02 PM
they have sucked every pre season for 10 yrs and they had one ok season last year because of a guy who played out of his mind.

We went undefeated in preseason the year we started 0-9

Onyx
02-27-2016, 06:03 PM

preseason is meaningless ... as long as Seba stay's healthy we will make the play-in round

Fort York Redcoat
02-27-2016, 06:04 PM
So we all agree then this team is a contender then, they will have a much better defensive record, the best defensive record in their history then? They will get a home playoff game then not that whatever you call it preplayoff thing they got their butts handed to them by our friends in Montreal last season? Well let's hope that by the time they come home to the new Argo and Grey Cup stadium and outdoor hockey stadium TFC is still in a playoff position.

You are not enjoying yourself, man.

I wasn't impressed by much today either but taking Pre-season and using it to predict the season is not going to be any more accurate.

notthesun
02-27-2016, 06:04 PM
I don't think the 4-3-3 is a mistake, because we have 2 guys that can lead the line in a 4-3-3 in Altidore and Gomez.

BUT, I do wonder why didn't Gomez play? Gomez is the central guy in a 4-3-3. Not Seba.

I would hope Vanney recognized this today and only didn't put Gomez in because that would have meant stealing minutes from Endoh or Babouli since Giovinco would have moved to LW. If we start Giovinco in the middle against RBNY we're setting ourselves up for a frustrating afternoon IMO.

Cambassador
02-27-2016, 06:07 PM
Ping pong soccer at times between our midfield, no composure or confidence going forward. I feel like the additions of Babouli and Endoh are very promising. Let them gel; my major concern lies with Vanney. There is a clear lack of direction and progression.

See everyone next Sunday! :scarf:

SoccMan2
02-27-2016, 06:17 PM
No I'm not enjoying myself actually, I will start to enjoy myself when this team is able to have a few good seasons like the Red Bulls have or even like our good friends the Crew have had over the years or a few other teams in the league until then I'm going to be a miserable son of a bitch like I have since day one. Moreover, and now since the beloved Argos have now invaded the stadium I'm in an even more crappier mood if this team does not do much better than the so called successful season that was supposedly last season.

Ivy
02-27-2016, 06:18 PM
SoccerMom... You stress me out every time you post. Always so negative.

OgtheDim
02-27-2016, 06:21 PM
No I'm not enjoying myself actually, I will start to enjoy myself when this team is able to have a few good seasons like the Red Bulls have or even like our good friends the Crew have had over the years or a few other teams in the league until then I'm going to be a miserable son of a bitch like I have until day one. Moreover, and now since the beloved Argos have now invaded the stadium I'm in an even more crappier mood if this team does not do much better than the so called successful season that was supposedly last season.

If you can't enjoy a season that had this as part of it, you'll never enjoy this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_cQek63LbY

Our defence was crap. Our ending was pathetic.

But its nights like this one why I come back.

Only one team wins it all. We live for the fight, not for the ending.

SoccMan2
02-27-2016, 06:26 PM
Sorry If I stress you out " Ivy", but I hate loosing just can't stand it, lol, I don't know how some of you guys on here are such optimist but that just is not me, but then again that's what makes this world a great and crazy place different people and different personalities makes life interesting.

SoccMan2
02-27-2016, 06:29 PM
Don't get me wrong I was right there at BMO going crazy after that Giovinco goal but then there is Montreal a few weeks later and.... oh forget it!

jazzy
02-27-2016, 06:29 PM

this makes sense, except Atlidore is simply not a full season player , ever again, and Gomez who? I am put to sleep at the best of times by Mr Vanney, but his stance on Gomez is baffling . So , realistically this 4-3-3 theory is not sustainable . But I did like the way Bradley played at Dm when we had the lead . Oh ya we never had it . Again not sure what his huge salary actually brings to the team , that a journeyman DM , who has a controlling , pass oriented game could do . I have not seen a team with everyone on the same page yet , this season . And yes it is preseason but bad touches , passes to nowhere, lack of speed in important areas all cannot be written off as simply preseason . It seems problem areas of the past seem to carry over and anticipated improvement is lacking . Goaltending looks great , we'll need it .

Ivy
02-27-2016, 06:38 PM
It's preseason man... A fancy version of practice. I get what you're saying, but I think you're a little early to write this team off.

jazzy
02-27-2016, 06:41 PM
Sorry If I stress you out " Ivy", but I hate loosing just can't stand it, lol, I don't know how some of you guys on here are such optimist but that just is not me, but then again that's what makes this world a great and crazy place different people and different personalities makes life interesting.

many speak with blinkers on , and seem to feel lovers of the team can't be critical . People who really care have to be critical . Compare it to your family , kids etc , you want the best therefore you always (try) to improve . Haven't seen anything in real life that is successful ( in any qualifier) without critical hard work . If our team is going to be the marshmallow of the league so be it . At least entertain me , with small victories . Guys we'll all see how we stand mid season .

Ivy
02-27-2016, 06:44 PM
many speak with blinkers on , and seem to feel lovers of the team can't be critical . People who really care have to be critical . Compare it to your family , kids etc , you want the best therefore you always (try) to improve . Haven't seen anything in real life that is successful ( in any qualifier) without critical hard work . If our team is going to be the marshmallow of the league so be it . At least entertain me , with small victories . Guys we'll all see how we stand mid season .
youre a supporter. Your bashing of players does nothing for the team other than discourage other people.

jazzy
02-27-2016, 06:55 PM
youre a supporter. Your bashing of players does nothing for the team other than discourage other people.

and your bashing of users views are spot on , cute names too

Ivy
02-27-2016, 06:59 PM
I don't think I bashed anybody's views. I said that constant negative posts from the same user upset me. Don't believe me, look at said user's post history.

jazzy
02-27-2016, 07:10 PM
Peace, call me crazy but I find his posts refreshing, and cleansing my frustrations of same old , same old impotency ........I really want to believe the powers to be, have this team and my support of it in their best interests but if you want to talk history ......lets look at our past seasons ......

Ivy
02-27-2016, 07:12 PM
We'll agree to disagree :)

jazzy
02-27-2016, 07:18 PM
BTW soccman2 , it would benefit you greatly to join Red Patch Boys .....where your opinions would be respected in a appreciated way ..... you'll find that discussion doesn't transfer that well on the forum , but after a beer at Joe's or at the game ...everyone is crazy opinionated and happy to be together . Then there's Ivy (just kidding)

Ivy
02-27-2016, 07:20 PM
Hah. Ouch.

Fort York Redcoat
02-27-2016, 07:31 PM
No I'm not enjoying myself actually, I will start to enjoy myself when this team is able to have a few good seasons like the Red Bulls have or even like our good friends the Crew have had over the years or a few other teams in the league until then I'm going to be a miserable son of a bitch like I have since day one. Moreover, and now since the beloved Argos have now invaded the stadium I'm in an even more crappier mood if this team does not do much better than the so called successful season that was supposedly last season.

"Doctor it hurts when I do this!"

"Maybe stop doing that."

If you feel its your cause to be an oppressive and constant negative Nelly then it's on you, man. Try focusing on one disappointment at a time and not invoking the entire history of the team with every post.

Most of us have been here. We've felt it, too.

And Pre-Season is the best time to practice since it really doesn't matter as much.

Just a tip to lower your blood pressure. It's a long season ahead, man.

Fort York Redcoat
02-27-2016, 07:32 PM
BTW soccman2 , it would benefit you greatly to join Red Patch Boys .....where your opinions would be respected in a appreciated way ..... you'll find that discussion doesn't transfer that well on the forum , but after a beer at Joe's or at the game ...everyone is crazy opinionated and happy to be together . Then there's Ivy (just kidding)

lol It does help that Jazzy ACTUALLY talks the way he types. g:D

(And we love him for it.)

mowe
02-27-2016, 07:34 PM
Let's just hope our midfield gets its shit together or we're gonna get embarrassed next week.