PDA

View Full Version : Looking for RPB member for assigment

AtomicAnt
02-18-2016, 01:04 PM
Hey guys I'm working on an assigment revolving around social theories in relation to football supporters clubs and was wondering if any of you guys could chime in and help answer a few questions. I was redirected here from r/tfc and was told this would be the place to get the best answers. The questions are really basic and just involve typical game day experiences and how they're perceived.

If you're interested I can send over a copy of the questions and you can do your best to answer them.

Cheers!

Cashcleaner
02-19-2016, 10:08 AM
Go ahead and PM me with any questions. I'm sure you'll find a few people here that would be happy to help out.

Mateo1985
02-19-2016, 10:38 AM
Are you the same guy who called me a few months ago for a similar project? I can help again if I was any use last time lol

AtomicAnt
02-20-2016, 10:52 AM
Thanks cashcleaner and Mateo1985, I've PM'd both of you guys with the questions

Alonso
02-20-2016, 01:40 PM
Hey guys I'm working on an assigment revolving around social theories in relation to football supporters clubs and was wondering if any of you guys could chime in and help answer a few questions. I was redirected here from r/tfc and was told this would be the place to get the best answers. The questions are really basic and just involve typical game day experiences and how they're perceived.

If you're interested I can send over a copy of the questions and you can do your best to answer them.

Cheers!

Happy to help as well.

Just as a side note, if you're spelling assignment in your assignment, don't spell it as "assigment". :p

AtomicAnt
02-21-2016, 10:56 AM
Happy to help as well.

Just as a side note, if you're spelling assignment in your assignment, don't spell it as "assigment". :p

Hahah whoops, where's autocorrect when you actually need it! Thanks, I've PM'd you Alonso!

__wowza
02-21-2016, 06:10 PM

Cheers!

hit me up via PM, fellow redditor!!

Doucet3
02-22-2016, 02:36 AM
I'm game message me on twitter @Doucet3

CanadaLFC
02-22-2016, 04:23 PM
Hit me up via PM, if you still need people for this.