PDA

View Full Version : 2016 TFC relocation

Pages : [1] 2

Red CB Toronto
02-08-2016, 09:42 AM
I just got my email with my time for TFC SSH relocation. I am not looking to move but thought it would be interesting to see whats available. I am at 9:40 on Friday, Feb. 19th. As it was last year due to renovations ongoing at BMO will be done online. Now as a point this has nothing to due with southend relocation. That info will be forthcoming at later date when Phil finalizes the details.

SuperTCP
02-08-2016, 09:55 AM
I have same date and time. I fear there will not be any decent seats available as they were selling Season Seats prior to relocation. Which I though was to be the other way around (as a season seat holder benefit) but for past 2 years the SSH have been getting screwed. Remember when Relocation was held in November, right after renewals. Then it was easier to relocate seats to better spots.

Mateo1985
02-08-2016, 10:07 AM
I think my appointment is on the 22nd of February around noon. My seat is currently in 114 but I plan on watching everything from 112 anyway.

KRO
02-08-2016, 10:15 AM
My relocation time is Feb 17, 9:20am. We were in the North Stand and were promised first shot at relocation. It looks as if they have kept their promise.

andyc
02-08-2016, 10:17 AM
I'm Wednesday Feb 17th at 9:20am - I did have seats in the North end so apparently I have priority access. Be interested to see if this is actually true...

Wagner
02-08-2016, 10:17 AM
My relocation time is Feb 17, 9:20am. We were in the North Stand and were promised first shot at relocation. It looks as if they have kept their promise.

that totally seems like the case.
I'm a day 2 (Oct/Nov 2006) season ticketholder. and I'm Feb 18.

makes sense that they'd look after those displaced first.

Justin10000
02-08-2016, 10:20 AM
My time is 11:20 am. I'm going to move my seat out of 114 and to another section. I normally stick in 112 anyways, so any section is fine with me. Might even go back to 111.

JDMD
02-08-2016, 10:20 AM
My seats were in the north end and so am forced to relocate. I just got my email notification and I see it states that "As a result of the BMO Field expansion and building upgrades, you will receive priority access to select your new seats for 2016 before the general Season Seat Holder relocation period". Not sure if this is unique to those in the north (or any other areas that were demolished) or if that is just some stock language. My relocation time is Wednesday, Feb 17 at 10:40am.

Oldtimer
02-08-2016, 10:30 AM
My seats were in the north end and so am forced to relocate. I just got my email notification and I see it states that "As a result of the BMO Field expansion and building upgrades, you will receive priority access to select your new seats for 2016 before the general Season Seat Holder relocation period". Not sure if this is unique to those in the north (or any other areas that were demolished) or if that is just some stock language. My relocation time is Wednesday, Feb 17 at 10:40am.

Mine are the next day, so you are ahead of me.

Fort York Redcoat
02-08-2016, 10:34 AM

Looks like it. So all of you getting mass relocated next Wednesday please let us know how it goes and what the availability and overall experience is like.

Thanks

BritSOL
02-08-2016, 11:39 AM
Moving from North End and I have Feb 17th 9:40am

SuperTCP
02-08-2016, 12:26 PM
If I was in North End I would be pissed. North End should have had priority access PRIOR to Season Seats being sold to other SSH and Public.

nascarguy
02-08-2016, 12:29 PM
I got mine I'm in 114 and not going to move. I hope everyone seen the video that was in the email and will and move out if you do not want to have flags waving for the whole game.

Detroit_TFC
02-08-2016, 01:01 PM
My appt is 2/18 9:40a.

T-boy
02-08-2016, 01:18 PM
One question somebody might be able to answer - in the FAQ about the relocation is says:

"Consistent with previous years, the relocation process restricts leaving single seats.".

I have a single and I am looking to add a second seat. Does the above mean I can't move away from my current single? Or does it mean that I can only pick a new pair of seats (not a section that has 3 vacant seats and only select two of them)?

Joe Kool
02-08-2016, 01:50 PM
One question somebody might be able to answer - in the FAQ about the relocation is says:

"Consistent with previous years, the relocation process restricts leaving single seats.".

I have a single and I am looking to add a second seat. Does the above mean I can't move away from my current single? Or does it mean that I can only pick a new pair of seats (not a section that has 3 vacant seats and only select two of them)?

Pretty sure it only applies to splitting up a pair or more and leaving a single behind. You should be fine to move your single and find a pair somewhere as long as, like you say, you are not picking a spot with 3 seats and creating a new single situation by trying to grab the pair only.

Joe Kool
02-08-2016, 01:59 PM
My spot is Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 3:20 PM but I am good and not going to move. Looking forward to seeing a canopy over my head.

ou8jonesy
02-08-2016, 02:13 PM
Mine is Feb 19 11:20. Been trying to move for 3 years. I'm in 226 at the top and only want to move down 5 or 6 rows as I get all the Families from the kids on the field. Great for the kids but not so much for my viewing. It's too much of a selfie picture day for all involved. I even purchased Club seats to get a better experience but still want my 226 for friends & family. Would be nice if SSH did truly get priority for relocation before any new SSH are acquired.

eustacchio
02-08-2016, 02:20 PM

Pretty sure it only applies to splitting up a pair or more and leaving a single behind. You should be fine to move your single and find a pair somewhere as long as, like you say, you are not picking a spot with 3 seats and creating a new single situation by trying to grab the pair only.

That's exactly what the means (I write manuals for a ticketing software company)

pdogg
02-08-2016, 03:23 PM

When I've done relocation in the past, it was to prevent people moving into an area and taking all the seats but one. For instance, if I had 2 tickets, when I was relocating, I could not pick seats that had 3 in a row. Me taking two of those seats would only leave a single seat, which is very difficult to fill. Those areas with 3 seats in a row could be taken by someone with one seat (leaving 2 for others) or someone with 3 seats.

I almost bought an extra seat one year because of this, as there was a 3 in a row that I wanted, but it would have left a single. Luckily I was able to find another pair that I liked instead.

Cuppy
02-08-2016, 03:33 PM
If I was in North End I would be pissed. North End should have had priority access PRIOR to Season Seats being sold to other SSH and Public.
Totally agree with this and this should have taken place weeks ago. Hell it could have been handled months ago

German21
02-08-2016, 03:52 PM
I just got my email with my time for TFC SSH relocation. I am not looking to move but thought it would be interesting to see whats available. I am at 9:40 on Friday, Feb. 19th. As it was last year due to renovations ongoing at BMO will be done online. Now as a point this has nothing to due with southend relocation. That info will be forthcoming at later date when Phil finalizes the details.

so if im to understand correctly, if we want to attempt a relocate/purchase more in the south end, we can just ignore this SSH relocation and just wait for details from Phil? I currently share 3 seats in 110 with a friend but want to give them all to him and pick up 1 - 2 in the south end.

Ivy
02-08-2016, 04:51 PM
so if im to understand correctly, if we want to attempt a relocate/purchase more in the south end, we can just ignore this SSH relocation and just wait for details from Phil? I currently share 3 seats in 110 with a friend but want to give them all to him and pick up 1 - 2 in the south end.

I don't think there will be any new seats available in the south, considering the north is gone and those folks likely want to keep that sort of price / sight line. You would probably have a better chance just relocating your 3 existing seats. (This is all pure speculation).

Eastend
02-08-2016, 09:22 PM
18th at 9:40. Still trying to get all my seats in 115 & 116 together in 116....fingers crossed but not holding my breath....been trying for 6 years now.

Dom

SuperTCP
02-09-2016, 10:56 AM

In my experience it means that I you can only pick a new pair of seats (not a section that has 3 vacant seats and only select two of them).

SuperTCP
02-09-2016, 11:02 AM
Totally agree with this and this should have taken place weeks ago. Hell it could have been handled months ago

Should have been months ago. In this Order:

1. Renewals
2. North End Relocation
3. SSH Relocation and Additional Season Seat Purchases
4. Season Seat Sales to TFC Insiders
5. Season Seats Sales to the Public

But instead 4 and 5 were done after the Renewals. Leaving North Enders and SSH will slim pickings. A kick in the butt for our loyalty. I also received a 42% Price increase on my seats the most of any section, and no vasaline.

Phil
02-09-2016, 12:00 PM

Aside from priority relocation's for whatever TFC FO decide, south end relocation will be handled in our own separate relocation event after this window by all the supporter groups. Stay tuned and watch your email / members area for updates.

Onyx
02-09-2016, 03:34 PM
Mine is Feb 19 11:20. Been trying to move for 3 years. I'm in 226 at the top and only want to move down 5 or 6 rows as I get all the Families from the kids on the field. Great for the kids but not so much for my viewing. It's too much of a selfie picture day for all involved. I even purchased Club seats to get a better experience but still want my 226 for friends & family. Would be nice if SSH did truly get priority for relocation before any new SSH are acquired.

why don't you move to across to 204/205 and you in 107/106 ... then your friends can walk down to 107&106 at 15min mark, never more than 1/3rd full except for a couple games last year.

ou8jonesy
02-10-2016, 12:06 PM
why don't you move to across to 204/205 and you in 107/106 ... then your friends can walk down to 107&106 at 15min mark, never more than 1/3rd full except for a couple games last year.
Not a bad idea except we have really grown to love our Rogers Club seats. Pricey but the perks of the bathroom only ten seconds away and the refilling station with no line up really can't be beat. We are looking at trying to move to 220. Same price point and same side of the stadium to meet. Plus it's sad but my lady has fallen in love with her beer cup holder in our seats. I wouldn't want to take that away from her.

Thanks for the suggestion though. Appreciate it.

Huyton
02-10-2016, 12:54 PM
I have a pair of singles in 112 (1 in row 13 and one in row 19) that I'd love to officially amalgamate.

Is there any chance of that being possible?

dmacd
02-10-2016, 12:58 PM
There's been some references to new season tickets being sold before relocation. Does anyone know whether they're actually selling seats that were dropped by non-renewing SSHs in advance of relocation? I would assume that they're only selling tickets that were unsold last year. If not, that's ridiculous. I was told that as a north-ender, we'd have first choice of tickets given up by others. That's completely invalidated if they've been selling to the public before the relocation event.

Klinsmann
02-10-2016, 01:43 PM
I got Thursday,
February 18, 2016 at 3:00 PM

nfitz
02-10-2016, 04:01 PM
I have a pair of singles in 112 (1 in row 13 and one in row 19) that I'd love to officially amalgamate.

Is there any chance of that being possible?Best to give them a ring. I think they are supposed to hold all those for relocation in co-ordination with the SG later on, but you might be able to talk them into it, if all the changes are in the same area.

deepred
02-10-2016, 04:11 PM
I'm probably going to try to relocate my seats to dark grey or above, but would like to know the estimated cost before I go into the system next Friday. Does anyone have the renewal/relocation ticket prices for dark grey, red, and Rogers Club seats (assuming that I first became a SSH in November 2010)?

02-11-2016, 02:23 PM
Since i'm in light grey and my tickets are still pretty cheap, I'm not even going to the relocation. Every time I try to "Upgrade", the price ends up being double or triple what I'm currently paying.

Detroit_TFC
02-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Since i'm in light grey and my tickets are still pretty cheap, I'm not even going to the relocation. Every time I try to "Upgrade", the price ends up being double or triple what I'm currently paying.

That's my main concern too. Not sure how much more I'm going to be willing to pay. I'm going to see what's available.

andyc
02-11-2016, 03:44 PM
I'm probably going to try to relocate my seats to dark grey or above, but would like to know the estimated cost before I go into the system next Friday. Does anyone have the renewal/relocation ticket prices for dark grey, red, and Rogers Club seats (assuming that I first became a SSH in November 2010)?

I've been SSH since year one and my rep told me renewal pricing was as follows:

Medium Greys : $570/seat
Blacks: $570/seat
Light Greys: $323/seat
Whites: $703/seat
Dark Greys: $855/seat

I didn't ask any higher.

Pint
02-11-2016, 03:46 PM
The jump from light grey to anything else is pretty nuts.

akoto
02-11-2016, 05:07 PM
Thursday Feb 18th at 9:20am.

I have a pair in 220 and a pair in 113. The only thing I may do is move the 220s down to the supporters section. I only kept the pair up there for my kids and now that they are a bit older they prefer the supporters section.

ryan
02-11-2016, 09:01 PM

I didn't ask any higher.

Welp, there goes my idea of grabbing another seat. I ain't paying $570. $33.50 a game? No bueno.

Auzzy
02-11-2016, 10:57 PM
The jump from light grey to anything else is pretty nuts.

Sssshhh! That's why they're screwing us folks in light grey this year, and I'm afraid it will continue in future years. That's why I dropped my pair of light grey seats, and I'm sharing with a friend now. I'll probably be on here looking for cheap singles anywhere (if they still exist) for those games where my friend needs the pair of seats.

Suds
02-12-2016, 06:45 AM
one of these years I may relocate to an seat I'll actually sit or stand in on game days ... and TFC should have given north and south end SSH's who are being displaced priority to move to where they want (excluding supporter controlled sections) once renewals were done and not after additional seats sales to SSH's

firm
02-12-2016, 08:43 AM
I was on the season tic waiting list a couple of years ago ,went to the stadium a lot of singles available and a lot of 3 seats together maybe do the time I got so I picked a
single up , I was using a pair of tic that my friend had since day 1 so I eventually got those season tic transferred into my name , so what I saying is there is a lot of single season tic holders with tic everywhere that there should be a thread going on about trying to match the singles to pairs, just a suggestion because this single in 110
that I have maybe will be exactly what someone is looking for and he or she maybe has 1 that I was looking for

Red CB Toronto
02-12-2016, 10:07 AM
one of these years I may relocate to an seat I'll actually sit or stand in on game days ... and TFC should have given north and south end SSH's who are being displaced priority to move to where they want (excluding supporter controlled sections) once renewals were done and not after additional seats sales to SSH's

Well the boys on the rail would miss you if you did relocate.

Fort York Redcoat
02-12-2016, 10:42 AM
there should be a thread going on about trying to match the singles to pairs,

Anyone can start a thread in ticket trader.

Rochdale
02-17-2016, 06:43 AM

I have a pair in 220 and a pair in 113. The only thing I may do is move the 220s down to the supporters section. I only kept the pair up there for my kids and now that they are a bit older they prefer the supporters section.
AKOTO, where in 220 are you?

denime
02-17-2016, 06:48 AM

No intention to relocate,however I'll check it out since first six row are removable now and I was in row 4 from day one

Fort York Redcoat
02-17-2016, 08:33 AM
Looks like it. So all of you getting mass relocated next Wednesday please let us know how it goes and what the availability and overall experience is like.

Thanks

Do the Bumpty Bump.

BritSOL
02-17-2016, 10:08 AM
I moved from the North end to the front of section 205. ($740 each)

It went smoothly.I shall try to post a screen grab of how it looks.

South end is full, nearly every other section has some availability.

JayMolly
02-17-2016, 10:30 AM

No intention to relocate,however I'll check it out since first six row are removable now and I was in row 4 from day one

FYI D,
We 'heard' the six rows in the NE are not available for a single SSH for TFC matches. Only sold in pairs?

Red CB Toronto
02-17-2016, 10:36 AM
(http://img242.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=710702916_Image1_122_353lo.jpg)

Anything in 119?

andyc
02-17-2016, 01:24 PM
I moved to row 6 in 110 - pretty much the same price point as the North end

Fort York Redcoat
02-17-2016, 02:44 PM
I moved to row 6 in 110 - pretty much the same price point as the North end

Nice. Thanks for the info andy!

eustacchio
02-17-2016, 02:52 PM

I'm really curious how that will work too. Please let us know.

JDMD
02-17-2016, 02:57 PM
Anything in 119?

I can't seem to figure out how to upload a picture, but here is a link (https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2983A8B6535E18E6!457311&authkey=!AFvACsbNjn1WqHE&v=3&ithint=photo%2cJPG)to a screenshot of the availability in 119

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2983A8B6535E18E6!457311&authkey=!AFvACsbNjn1WqHE&v=3&ithint=photo%2cJPG

deepred
02-17-2016, 03:51 PM
Can someone please post screenshots of what is available in 122, 123, 124, 107, and 108? Thanks!

JDMD
02-17-2016, 04:16 PM
Can someone please post screenshots of what is available in 122, 123, 124, 107, and 108? Thanks!

Screenshots saved here. (https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2983A8B6535E18E6!457317&authkey=!AAporYGcKxnPYkM&ithint=folder%2cJPG)

Onyx
02-17-2016, 04:29 PM
Screenshots saved here. (https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2983A8B6535E18E6!457317&authkey=!AAporYGcKxnPYkM&ithint=folder%2cJPG)

thanks. 107 is laughable ... MLSE is not showing all the seats available (holdbacks). I sat their for 5 years and its barely half full for most games ... if you like lots of leg room, i recommend this section

wow. a bunch of club seats available too. I thought it would be soldout with waitlist.

Fort York Redcoat
02-17-2016, 04:32 PM
thanks. 107 is laughable ... MLSE is not showing all the seats available (holdbacks). I sat their for 5 years and its barely half full for most games.

Your section could have a bunch of no shows in it.

NOT saying those pics aren't shockingly sparse for availability, though. There's definitely something missing here.

Ivy
02-17-2016, 04:41 PM
thanks. 107 is laughable ... MLSE is not showing all the seats available (holdbacks). I sat their for 5 years and its barely half full for most games ... if you like lots of leg room, i recommend this section

wow. a bunch of club seats available too. I thought it would be soldout with waitlist.
Thats why I was asking.
Seems weird though, it would make more (financial) sense for them to block off the cheaper seats and leave only expensive ones available. As in blocking light grey, and having only seats that start at 700$ be available.

eustacchio
02-17-2016, 04:46 PM
Seats on hold are technically not available.

akoto
02-17-2016, 09:16 PM
AKOTO, where in 220 are you?

Row 1

Rochdale
02-17-2016, 09:19 PM
Row 1
Same here. I have 2 seats in 127 and l want to move them to closer to the seats I have in 220

tfcfans
02-18-2016, 06:17 AM
Any screen shots of 220 available?

Thanks in advance!

JDMD
02-18-2016, 07:10 AM
Any screen shots of 220 available?

Thanks in advance!

Here you go. (https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2983A8B6535E18E6!457325&authkey=!ANFH2xtzxu2aZdo&v=3&ithint=photo%2cJPG)

Eastend
02-18-2016, 09:35 AM
So, logged in for my relocation time but the entire south is blocked and now 100% controlled by the various supporters groups. To move my scattered seats together, been trying for 6 years, I now have to join 2 other supports groups, aside from RPB, to even get a chance at doing so.

I'm all for supporters groups but this is complete bullshit.

Dom

Detroit_TFC
02-18-2016, 10:00 AM
Moved to 209 row 3. Dark grey $760

Fort York Redcoat
02-18-2016, 10:01 AM
So, logged in for my relocation time but the entire south is blocked and now 100% controlled by the various supporters groups. To move my scattered seats together, been trying for 6 years, I now have to join 2 other supports groups, aside from RPB, to even get a chance at doing so.

I'm all for supporters groups but this is complete bullshit.

Dom

We'll have info concerning relo today. After last nights meeting with TFC we have things moving and will see updates for members shortly.

Eastend
02-18-2016, 10:08 AM
FYR, Phil has already posted info but I'm in 116 and want to move my brother and dad's seats from 115 to 116 (if there are any) to get away from Inebriatti but according to the new rules I would now have to join Original 109 AND Kings of the North which I have no interest in doing.

T-boy
02-18-2016, 10:19 AM
FYR, Phil has already posted info but I'm in 116 and want to move my brother and dad's seats from 115 to 116 (if there are any) to get away from Inebriatti but according to the new rules I would now have to join Original 109 AND Kings of the North which I have no interest in doing.

The problem is going to be that there are MANY SSH in the south that are not in any supporters group. All those people would be better of grouped together and the supporters groups fans should also be grouped together. That would create far better pockets of atmosphere for the supporters groups.

I'm in the middle of 113 - but I don't chant as much as many I'm sure. Would my seat be better off belonging to a supporters group fan? Probably! I think there are fans who are much quieter than me even in the middle of 113 who don't belong to any group. I know there is a guy close to me with a young child - would he be better off somewhere else and that seat belonging to a flag swinging drum beating chanter? The problem is that neither I or he, or many others belong to a group - and so with this process neither myself or them are going to move.

Fort York Redcoat
02-18-2016, 10:25 AM
The problem is going to be that there are MANY SSH in the south that are not in any supporters group. All those people would be better of grouped together and the supporters groups fans should also be grouped together. That would create far better pockets of atmosphere for the supporters groups.

I'm in the middle of 113 - but I don't chant as much as many I'm sure. Would my seat be better off belonging to a supporters group fan? Probably! I think there are fans who are much quieter than me even in the middle of 113 who don't belong to any group. I know there is a guy close to me with a young child - would he be better off somewhere else and that seat belonging to a flag swinging drum beating chanter? The problem is that neither I or he, or many others belong to a group - and so with this process neither myself or them are going to move.

It's up to those like yourself. If unaffiliated supporters such as yourself are enjoying themselves and don't feel hounded by or found resenting groups around you then it doesn't seem a problem.

T-boy
02-18-2016, 10:31 AM
It's up to those like yourself. If unaffiliated supporters such as yourself are enjoying themselves and don't feel hounded by or found resenting groups around you then it doesn't seem a problem.

What I mean is - those people who ARE having a problem with the flag waving (especially at the front of 114) HAVE to join a supporters group to move to another area of the south end OR pay at least double their current price to move to another section altogether. That doesn't seem fair to those people.

Should those people have to join a supporters group to move to say, 117 where the flag wavers aren't annoying them? Or should they suck up paying double to move into a light grey section?

Phil
02-18-2016, 10:47 AM
All we can do is continue to work with the club and comply by their process. They have a vision for support and the role of the groups in it, we continue to be a part of that along with all the other groups. I have always found talking with your ticket reps is the best course of action with any issues, they typically are pretty accommodating.

Eastend
02-18-2016, 10:56 AM
I'm waiting on a call now. They really helped me last year when Inebriatti moved into 114 so you are right a call can help. Original call this morning did not though.

Dom

BuSaPuNk
02-18-2016, 10:59 AM
What I mean is - those people who ARE having a problem with the flag waving (especially at the front of 114) HAVE to join a supporters group to move to another area of the south end OR pay at least double their current price to move to another section altogether. That doesn't seem fair to those people.

Should those people have to join a supporters group to move to say, 117 where the flag wavers aren't annoying them? Or should they suck up paying double to move into a light grey section?

Unfortunately this seems to have been bungled since the beginning. Groups should have been given just there areas with a little buffer to grow by terms of there current numbers. Allowing other areas in the southend for those who want to stay in there current price range or view but be able to move away from anything like the large flag waving ect.

Forcing people to join groups just to move seats around the south or have a chance to move into the south is backwards and very bad optically to the large amount of non SG SSH.

Should have been more emphasis on protecting areas for all fans not just access and complete control to supporters groups. Just makes it harder to not only grow a group but incourages people to have terrible opinions on groups.

Pretty terrible circumstances imo.

T-boy
02-18-2016, 10:59 AM
I'm just waiting for my relocation at 11am.

But when I spoke to them yesterday they said that there would be nothing available in the supporters section.

I also don't want to pay double, so I may be stuck behind the mammoth flag! :p

Pint
02-18-2016, 11:16 AM
There needs to be a better way to move people out of the south without prices going up as drastically as they do. Can't tell me that the top corners of the east and west couldn't be priced to match the supporters section.

Onyx
02-18-2016, 11:26 AM
There needs to be a better way to move people out of the south without prices going up as drastically as they do. Can't tell me that the top corners of the east and west couldn't be priced to match the supporters section.

especially the east upper deck which was basically totally empty most of last year

T-boy
02-18-2016, 11:29 AM

I agree completely - I think there would be a fair few of the "flag complainers" who would move up to a corner. That would then free up those seats for more appropriate fans.

Pint
02-18-2016, 11:32 AM
I agree completely - I think there would be a fair few of the "flag complainers" who would move up to a corner. That would then free up those seats for more appropriate fans.

Yep... Also the SG will fill every seat available in the southend and have people who were not able to move in. After all the talk this year and as people put it "Flag complainers" why wouldnt the front office want to only allow people theoretically vetted by the SG to move in. Much less chance of a member of kings calling their rep and yelling for 20 min about a SG than a non affiliated person.

OgtheDim
02-18-2016, 11:38 AM
especially the east upper deck which was basically totally empty most of last year

For some reason, MLSE think they can sell those seats in 203 and 211 for $600+. I don't get it. Worst seats in the stadium, in my mind.

Eastend
02-18-2016, 11:44 AM
I'm just waiting for my relocation at 11am.

But when I spoke to them yesterday they said that there would be nothing available in the supporters section.

I also don't want to pay double, so I may be stuck behind the mammoth flag! :p

South is completely red, meaning not available. As Phil mentioned above, best to call your rep if you haven't already done so.

Dom

T-boy
02-18-2016, 11:52 AM
For some reason, MLSE think they can sell those seats in 203 and 211 for $600+. I don't get it. Worst seats in the stadium, in my mind.

I was in 211 for the Canada V Costa Rica game last season. I know it was very quiet that game - but it was an awfully isolated area of the stadium and really exposed to wind. I certainly wouldn't want to pay $600 for a SSH up there!

tfcfans
02-18-2016, 12:51 PM
Here you go. (https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2983A8B6535E18E6!457325&authkey=!ANFH2xtzxu2aZdo&v=3&ithint=photo%2cJPG)

Thanks so much ---any chance I an get a 219 shot as well? looks like I might be able to move down in my 220's from previous years.....

JDMD
02-18-2016, 01:49 PM
Thanks so much ---any chance I an get a 219 shot as well? looks like I might be able to move down in my 220's from previous years.....

Here is 219 (https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2983A8B6535E18E6!457326&authkey=!AKitxetr4NHNTdg&v=3&ithint=photo%2cJPG).

flamehawk
02-18-2016, 01:50 PM
For people that renewed recently, any availability in 111? I have a single in 220 and was hoping to get two in 111 instead.

tfcfans
02-18-2016, 02:12 PM
Here is 219 (https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2983A8B6535E18E6!457326&authkey=!AKitxetr4NHNTdg&v=3&ithint=photo%2cJPG).

Thanks again.....is there much change in 220?

JDMD
02-18-2016, 03:57 PM
For people that renewed recently, any availability in 111? I have a single in 220 and was hoping to get two in 111 instead.

111 is currently showing as sold out.

JDMD
02-18-2016, 04:00 PM
Thanks again.....is there much change in 220?

Not much change (here is a screenshot from just now (https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2983A8B6535E18E6!457327&authkey=!ADa2nx-X0IeSTQE&v=3&ithint=photo%2cJPG)). A few of the lower row seats are gone, but still several available.

Auzzy
02-18-2016, 04:19 PM

Of course they're going in the opposite direction. Some pretty bad corners of new seats on the east side are way overpriced as others have mentioned. Plus all the light greys used to be very close to the south end pricing -- this year the light greys saw a 42 - 47% increase in season ticket costs. The price gap to the south end is increasing rapidly. Over time, people are going to stay in the south end more & more for price reasons (even if their personal or family situation changes), and not because they're interested in participating with the supporters groups.

Ivy
02-18-2016, 04:53 PM
Allowing SGs to control their own relocation came with the right intent, but the process is horribly flawed.
As an example, if I'm a member of a group and I have 4 seats. If After some time I choose not to be a member of the group, I become isolated and have nobody to really help me. TFC won't help much because I need to be a member of a group to relocate, and I also won't have updated information from the group because I'm no longer a member, and they accomidate members first.

OgtheDim
02-18-2016, 05:04 PM
Theoretically here:

Its a flawed process.

And, there has to be some way of getting people who spend most of the game on their freaking cell phones out of the south.

tfcfans
02-18-2016, 05:07 PM
Not much change (here is a screenshot from just now (https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2983A8B6535E18E6!457327&authkey=!ADa2nx-X0IeSTQE&v=3&ithint=photo%2cJPG)). A few of the lower row seats are gone, but still several available.

Thanks again ---I guess tomorrow decisions will need to be made.....:D

Pint
02-18-2016, 05:22 PM
Allowing SGs to control their own relocation came with the right intent, but the process is horribly flawed.
As an example, if I'm a member of a group and I have 4 seats. If After some time I choose not to be a member of the group, I become isolated and have nobody to really help me. TFC won't help much because I need to be a member of a group to relocate, and I also won't have updated information from the group because I'm no longer a member, and they accomidate members first.

Well theoretically a group could put you on their list to move you to an "open" section (open = no group claims ownership). Would open up prime seats within a SG section and keep you in the south.

Every system has some flaws but this is much better than it just being a free for all for cheap seats.

tfcfans
02-18-2016, 06:44 PM
One quick question for anyone that has more insight into the FO than I do ---- has there been any talk of scaling the prices on the West Side based on Row number like they do on the East side (I know, don't give them any ideas....).....Right now I'm in 220 at $323 which is fine but the person in Row 1 is paying the same as the person in row 27 which is frankly pretty amazing if you are in Row 1.....I am tempted to move down this year if I can in 220 but am fearful that next year they will tell me that row 1-9 is one price and 10-19 is another etc. and I will have improved 5 rows this year, only to find myself priced out of my seats next year.....anyone have any insight?

The Argos (no one throw anything at me please :hide:) - have literally priced Section 220 with 6 (!!) different price point based on row and seat numbers....so someone who is the seat beside you in the same section and row could be paying double what you pay.....Seat 17 is double seat 16 (?!) or row 17 is double row 18....it's insane, but I fear that TFC may go this way on the West side (price by row) after seeing the East pricing this and last year....

OgtheDim
02-18-2016, 07:22 PM
I was half expecting a banded approach in the West this season. Thankfully, the price bands did not work on the East 2nd tier.

tfcfans
02-18-2016, 08:24 PM
^That's my fear -- that moving a few rows in 2016 may become a very expensive move in 2017 --- I am in the top third of the section and may just stay put unless I can really get down to the first 10 rows of the section (it would be too tempting not to make that move) which I doubt will be available anyways....after this years increase of 40%+ in the light greys I am fearful that those sections (219/220/226/227) will be the target for future increases by the FO.....and banded pricing may be the way....

Pint
02-18-2016, 08:34 PM
Haven't heard anything about pricing... at this point I wouldn't be surprised by much next year. I'm going to guess that bill manning will be looking closely at our pricing model and strategy.

T-boy
02-18-2016, 09:30 PM
Every system has some flaws but this is much better than it just being a free for all for cheap seats.

How many south end SSH are actually in supporters groups? I would imagine that the majority are not in groups, which which will always make it difficult for groups to try and get their people all together.

I know me and the guys all around me in the middle of 113 aren't in any group. That would be prime real estate to U Sector, but they aren't going to get them "unless" myself and those around me join U-Sector (which we aren't going to).

IMO the south end IS populated by people who like the low price point. I don't think the supporters groups have a strangle hold on the population at this moment in time.

nfitz
02-18-2016, 09:36 PM
I agree - majority aren't in SGs. Probably true in all sections except perhaps relatively small 112.

Pint
02-18-2016, 09:48 PM
How many south end SSH are actually in supporters groups? I would imagine that the majority are not in groups, which which will always make it difficult for groups to try and get their people all together.

I know me and the guys all around me in the middle of 113 aren't in any group. That would be prime real estate to U Sector, but they aren't going to get them "unless" myself and those around me join U-Sector (which we aren't going to).

IMO the south end IS populated by people who like the low price point. I don't think the supporters groups have a strangle hold on the population at this moment in time.

Everything being cut off is new, that's the system I was referring to. People can't simply get cheap tickets anymore.

That's a better system than has been in place in the past.

Red CB Toronto
02-18-2016, 11:11 PM
Everything being cut off is new, that's the system I was referring to. People can't simply get cheap tickets anymore.

I have never really had an issue with cheap tickets and some people for instances still have them.

Eastend
02-19-2016, 09:13 AM

I don't intend to get into a battle of words here but better for whom? TFC/MLSE? The 15-20% of the south that actually belong to a group?

Making people join a group so they can move their seats around is stupid. I'm RPB but sit in 116. Why would I join 109/Kings to have a chance at moving other seats from 115 to 116 so I can watch the game with my dad and brother? Makes zero sense.

Dom

Pint
02-19-2016, 09:47 AM
I don't intend to get into a battle of words here but better for whom? TFC/MLSE? The 15-20% of the south that actually belong to a group?

Making people join a group so they can move their seats around is stupid. I'm RPB but sit in 116. Why would I join 109/Kings to have a chance at moving other seats from 115 to 116 so I can watch the game with my dad and brother? Makes zero sense.

Dom

Better for the groups and better for the FO... don't worry i see your issue and why you would be upset.

We (kings) controlled tickets in 127 before being asked to move to 116, we are simply getting the same rights in the south as we had in our old sections we were asked to leave.

If the demand for tickets wasn't there from the SG's they wouldn't keep this policy but the way it is looking demand for tickets from SG will be much larger than supply.

T-boy
02-19-2016, 09:56 AM
This is all well and good but I hope we don't get to the point where non SG south enders are hounded by the SG's to move out of "their section".

I can see that happening in 114 already - it was getting extremely heated at times last season between the Illumnati and non SG's people.

I'm definitely glad I'm going back to my seat in 113 this season - at the back of 114 last year it was pretty intense at times!

Eastend
02-19-2016, 10:03 AM
^^I was one of those who had them move in right in front of me and ruined my, along with many other's GameDay experience so I moved to top of 116. High enough the flags and such don't impede me from watching the game...you know, the reason we're there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for SG's but to an extent. Non SG people have rights too. :)

Eastend
02-19-2016, 10:09 AM
Better for the groups and better for the FO... don't worry i see your issue and why you would be upset.

We (kings) controlled tickets in 127 before being asked to move to 116, we are simply getting the same rights in the south as we had in our old sections we were asked to leave.

If the demand for tickets wasn't there from the SG's they wouldn't keep this policy but the way it is looking demand for tickets from SG will be much larger than supply.

Of course there's demand. There's tones of demand from everyone for the southend, not just SG's. Ticket are $200- $300!!!

Pint
02-19-2016, 10:20 AM
Of course there's demand. There's tones of demand from everyone for the southend, not just SG's. Ticket are $200- $300!!!

Yes but their is a difference between someone coming in for the price alone vs someone who is coming in to enhance the atmosphere. Non SG people do enhance the atmosphere, i would never say otherwise but their is no way to know the persons intentions unless they have been vetted by another group.

In an ideal world their is another part of the stadium either at or near the same price as the southend where price point people could shop.

OgtheDim
02-19-2016, 10:48 AM
...In an ideal world their is another part of the stadium either at or near the same price as the southend where price point people could shop.

I've argued a few times that's what they should have done with the upper areas of the 2nd Level on the East. But, MLSE thinks like hockey ticket people.

stevielarson
02-19-2016, 10:52 AM
Just realized I have my appointment coming up and wasnt going to move but we are in the 2nd row of 111. Im sure it has been discussed but I havent been around much lately after moving to the UK. How far will the roof overhang? I may consider moving the seats back so that my family who will get some coverage.

DinamoTFC
02-19-2016, 10:54 AM

Just curious but why don't you want to be a part of a supporters group, regardless of which one it is?

Fort York Redcoat
02-19-2016, 11:06 AM
Just realized I have my appointment coming up and wasnt going to move but we are in the 2nd row of 111. Im sure it has been discussed but I havent been around much lately after moving to the UK. How far will the roof overhang? I may consider moving the seats back so that my family who will get some coverage.

Can't recall number of rows but ya you won't be covered in row 2. For sure move back 20 rows. Still no guarantee with the corner gap. You're gonna feel it some games.

Pint
02-19-2016, 11:10 AM
Can't recall number of rows but ya you won't be covered in row 2. For sure move back 20 rows. Still no guarantee with the corner gap. You're gonna feel it some games.

Believe the roof goes to row 1 all over the stadium but it's a couple hundred ft up. middle of the upper east and west stands is the only place you are likely completely safe from rain.

T-boy
02-19-2016, 11:17 AM
Just curious but why don't you want to be a part of a supporters group, regardless of which one it is?

Good question. I could give an extremely long historical answer, but I'll save that for another day.

In short - I did join the RPB's 3 seasons ago and had intentions of really getting involved. But within a month I got a new management job that took up massive amounts of my time and I didn't have any spare time to get involved other than just attend TFC games. All I can really do is come on this forum (and that's only sporadically these days too). I wouldn't have any value in joining the RPS's until I have more spare time. I don't want to join solely with the intention of a relocation.

ironcub14
02-19-2016, 12:59 PM
Just a quick question about the south side. What's the status of sections 115 and 117? For those in sections 111 to 114, and in 116 and 118, if a SSH likes the cheap yellow season ticket prices but doesn't like the flags or whatever, shouldn't those 2 sections be ones a SSH could relocate to without having to be part of a SG?

My online relocation appointment isn't until Monday so I haven't seen what the availability looks like, and I'm not planning to relocate anyways. But just wondering out aloud based on quickly skimming through the thread. Asking about 115 and 117 based quickly on this: http://www.torontofc.ca/SouthendSupporters. Are the 2 sections already so filled up that it's nearly impossible to relocate to 115 or 117?

Pint
02-19-2016, 01:17 PM
Just a quick question about the south side. What's the status of sections 115 and 117? For those in sections 111 to 114, and in 116 and 118, if a SSH likes the cheap yellow season ticket prices but doesn't like the flags or whatever, shouldn't those 2 sections be ones a SSH could relocate to without having to be part of a SG?

My online relocation appointment isn't until Monday so I haven't seen what the availability looks like, and I'm not planning to relocate anyways. But just wondering out aloud based on quickly skimming through the thread. Asking about 115 and 117 based quickly on this: http://www.torontofc.ca/SouthendSupporters. Are the 2 sections already so filled up that it's nearly impossible to relocate to 115 or 117?

They are only available through a SG.

ironcub14
02-19-2016, 01:25 PM
They are only available through a SG.

Which SG is it for 115/117?

Pint
02-19-2016, 01:45 PM
Which SG is it for 115/117?

Will be a mix of all groups based off of needed i believe.

ironcub14
02-19-2016, 01:52 PM
Will be a mix of all groups based off of needed i believe.

Got ya, thanks for the info. For real though, wouldn't these 115/117 sections be the perfect ones to allow people to relocate to in the south side without having to be part of a SG?

Then the seats from those who relocated from 111 to 114 and 116 would open up for those in the respective SGs. It would solve the issue discussed numerous times upthread about people not being able to relocate within the south side unless they were part of a SG.

Pint
02-19-2016, 02:00 PM
Got ya, thanks for the info. For real though, wouldn't these 115/117 sections be the perfect ones to allow people to relocate to in the south side without having to be part of a SG?

Then the seats from those who relocated from 111 to 114 and 116 would open up for those in the respective SGs. It would solve the issue discussed numerous times upthread about people not being able to relocate within the south side unless they were part of a SG.

Potentially but i think the idea is that those SG affiliated people in 115/117 will be following along (singing etc) with the groups and that may help increase the atmosphere in those sections. Also just pushes the issue off for a few years until 112-114, and 116 are basically full of SG members or where no movement out is happening and then you have to start to spill over into other sections. If they could redo everything i think this is the policy they would have started with in the beginning.

I'm not exactly sure what the issue is with becoming a member of a group... to me you just add a ton of people to talk footie and have beers with but i understand it's not for everyone.

ironcub14
02-19-2016, 02:11 PM
Potentially but i think the idea is that those SG affiliated people in 115/117 will be following along (singing etc) with the groups and that may help increase the atmosphere in those sections. Also just pushes the issue off for a few years until 112-114, and 116 are basically full of SG members or where no movement out is happening and then you have to start to spill over into other sections. If they could redo everything i think this is the policy they would have started with in the beginning.

I'm not exactly sure what the issue is with becoming a member of a group... to me you just add a ton of people to talk footie and have beers with but i understand it's not for everyone.

Well you know, FO and SGs could start with this policy later rather than never. I'm sure the atmosphere will be better if the singing and the good times goes from the bottom of 111 to 114 and 116 to the top of those sections, rather than going sideways to 115 or 117. And also, like ppl said upthread, even these 5 sections are about 20-25% SG members atm, so what you said about pushing the issue off for a few years might take longer than a few years. It would be fantastic if in the future, 111 to 114 and 116 are full of SG members, but it's some years down the road.

As for some not wanting to join a SG, like people said above, time issues, or they're comfortable with the group of friends they go with already, or don't want to get involved in SGs seriously, I'm sure there are a ton of reasons why somebody might not. Me though, you have me on FB, I enjoy much of the stuff that comes with the supporter culture.

T-boy
02-19-2016, 02:11 PM
Can anybody clarify which supporters section belong to which group?

112 - RPB
113 - USector
114 - Illuminati?

I don't know about the others though - anybody know? (even if they are a mix in a section).

ironcub14
02-19-2016, 02:13 PM
Can anybody clarify which supporters section belong to which group?

112 - RPB
113 - USector
114 - Illuminati?

I don't know about the others though - anybody know? (even if they are a mix in a section).

Here you go man: http://www.torontofc.ca/SouthendSupporters

Pint
02-19-2016, 02:21 PM
Well you know, FO and SGs could start with this policy later rather than never. I'm sure the atmosphere will be better if the singing and the good times goes from the bottom of 111 to 114 and 116 to the top of those sections, rather than going sideways to 115 or 117. And also, like ppl said upthread, even these 5 sections are about 20-25% SG members atm, so what you said about pushing the issue off for a few years might take longer than a few years. It would be fantastic if in the future, 111 to 114 and 116 are full of SG members, but it's some years down the road.

As for some not wanting to join a SG, like people said above, time issues, or they're comfortable with the group of friends they go with already, or don't want to get involved in SGs seriously, I'm sure there are a ton of reasons why somebody might not. Me though, you have me on FB, I enjoy much of the stuff that comes with the supporter culture.

Filling up a section completely then moving on would be awesome... at best i will be able to get 50% of the people who want to move into 116 in this year, if i can get a some of the others into 115 or 117 then they will follow along with the capo and help build moving forward.

I think some people over think the "requirements" of being part of a group and this it takes up this huge amount of time. btw who are you? always like to put a name/face to a forum avatar

ironcub14
02-19-2016, 02:24 PM
Filling up a section completely then moving on would be awesome... at best i will be able to get 50% of the people who want to move into 116 in this year, if i can get a some of the others into 115 or 117 then they will follow along with the capo and help build moving forward.

I think some people over think the "requirements" of being part of a group and this it takes up this huge amount of time. btw who are you? always like to put a name/face to a forum avatar

Maybe there are some non-SG people who are in 116 atm who would love to move into 115 or 117 but can't do so because they have to be part of a SG and they don't want to do it for whatever reason. You might be able to let the FO know at least, you know? Then that'd free up a few extra spots for KitN for 116.

Your Korean TFC-supporting friend on FB, I dont know how many of those you have lol, whats up man :)

T-boy
02-19-2016, 02:27 PM
Maybe there are some non-SG people who are in 116 atm who would love to move into 115 or 117 but can't do so because they have to be part of a SG and they don't want to do it for whatever reason. You might be able to let the FO know at least, you know? Then that'd free up a few extra spots for KitN for 116.

Your Korean TFC-supporting friend on FB, I dont know how many of those you have lol, whats up man :)

This plus I think a lot of non SG people don't know about the new process. I only know about it because of this forum. If I didn't read all this, I wouldn't have a clue.

ironcub14
02-19-2016, 02:32 PM
This plus I think a lot of non SG people don't know about the new process. I only know about it because of this forum. If I didn't read all this, I wouldn't have a clue.

That's good to hear you agree. If both SG members and non-SG members think that it's an idea worth pursuing to open up 115 and 117 to non-SG members who have a SSH in 112 to 114 or 116, then it could be a solution that could be beneficial to a number of people who still want to have the cheap yellow season tickets and enjoy the experience everybody wants for themselves, whether that involves flags or singing or none of that at all.

Maybe there's another issue that prevents this from happening, but I can't think of any yet.

Pint
02-19-2016, 02:32 PM

I'm sure they would and all they would need to do is approach someone and ask the question to see if it could happen.

Their is less negative feedback right now than i expected about the process which is good.

Also i only have 1... maybe 2 of them on FB.

flamehawk
02-19-2016, 02:36 PM
I am a little confused, waiting on the ticket rep to return my call. I am trying to move and add a seat but it keeps telling me "seat limit reached" and won't let me pick up the second one. Any clue how to get around this?

ironcub14
02-19-2016, 02:37 PM
I'm sure they would and all they would need to do is approach someone and ask the question to see if it could happen.

Their is less negative feedback right now than i expected about the process which is good.

Just going from some of the comments upthread, maybe people have asked that question already and got denied. Or maybe it could be a new policy moving forward from FO that 115 and 117 be highlighted as sections for cheap standing seats without having to be part of a SG or something. Just throwing ideas around, I think you'd be in a much better position to help the FO hear them out or something.

Well, if you've got only 2 of em, then you should have a pretty good idea who it is haha.

BuSaPuNk
02-19-2016, 02:42 PM

The process has just begun I would expect to see more about it later but as well unless your going through a majority of the twitter and Facebook mentions of TFC you won't see alot of the issues.

There should have been a process built in for those who arnt and never will be SG people to move around and acquire in the Southend.

And the majority of the problem will never be fixed with MLSE jumping on board with resale sites that charge over and above face value on tickets.

Its a broken process for alot of people I feel that dont have a voice outside of calling there ticket rep. And we all know how far that gets you sometimes.

Pint
02-19-2016, 02:44 PM
Just going from some of the comments upthread, maybe people have asked that question already and got denied. Or maybe it could be a new policy moving forward from FO that 115 and 117 be highlighted as sections for cheap standing seats without having to be part of a SG or something. Just throwing ideas around, I think you'd be in a much better position to help the FO hear them out or something.

Well, if you've got only 2 of em, then you should have a pretty good idea who it is haha.

Well if someone in 116 really wanted out and to move they could have contacted kings (little late now) to ask about that.

Kinks need to be worked out and i'm hoping manning will help solve these issues.

ironcub14
02-19-2016, 02:51 PM
Well if someone in 116 really wanted out and to move they could have contacted kings (little late now) to ask about that.

Kinks need to be worked out and i'm hoping manning will help solve these issues.

Well, let's say there's a SSH who's had his seats for 5+ years in 116 and doesn't look at the forums or follow the SGs or anything. If last year, he was thinking, oh I don't really enjoy the supporter experience, I'd rather move to 115 or 117 to stay at the same price level, he is probably going to just contact FO directly, and probably wouldn't have much idea about contacting Kings or anything like that. So really, it's gotta be the FO that solves these issues.

But the thing is, FO doesn't probably check these forums often either, so they aren't really in tune with what's going on, especially when there's probably dozens of ticket reps fielding these calls but at the same time aren't going to be discussing issues like this amongst themselves. I'm hoping somebody in a SG leadership role who does get opportunities to talk to FO might read my comments and think it might be a decent idea, and maybe think it's worthwhile bringing it up to them.

That's all I can hope for, and that's good enough for me for today. Just seeing if I can help some of the people in this thread out.

Pint
02-19-2016, 03:02 PM
Well, let's say there's a SSH who's had his seats for 5+ years in 116 and doesn't look at the forums or follow the SGs or anything. If last year, he was thinking, oh I don't really enjoy the supporter experience, I'd rather move to 115 or 117 to stay at the same price level, he is probably going to just contact FO directly, and probably wouldn't have much idea about contacting Kings or anything like that. So really, it's gotta be the FO that solves these issues.

But the thing is, FO doesn't probably check these forums often either, so they aren't really in tune with what's going on, especially when there's probably dozens of ticket reps fielding these calls but at the same time aren't going to be discussing issues like this amongst themselves. I'm hoping somebody in a SG leadership role who does get opportunities to talk to FO might read my comments and think it might be a decent idea, and maybe think it's worthwhile bringing it up to them.

That's all I can hope for, and that's good enough for me for today. Just seeing if I can help some of the people in this thread out.

Idea is valid but the timeline is far too tight for this to happen now, could be brought up for next year depending on what happens.

The biggest thing for me is the demand to be in the south far outweighs the supply and that can be helped by having another part of the stadium which is close in price.

Maybe the patio helps for people who like to just stand and watch the match but IDK. Their is no solution that will satisfy everyone.

ironcub14
02-19-2016, 03:12 PM
Idea is valid but the timeline is far too tight for this to happen now, could be brought up for next year depending on what happens.

The biggest thing for me is the demand to be in the south far outweighs the supply and that can be helped by having another part of the stadium which is close in price.

Maybe the patio helps for people who like to just stand and watch the match but IDK. Their is no solution that will satisfy everyone.

All good points.

Fort York Redcoat
02-19-2016, 03:41 PM

I think your on to something talking demand. I don't think they feel it. They've got the most relo's they've ever had to deal with with the North getting axed and they've never had so many seats available. It becomes a bit cynical after that but I think we see priority in higher price relo's and then dealing with S end problems. Getting new people INTO the South...I don't see it as their priority and are happy for the help of SG organization.

I hope they have the sense to see anyone who wants away from the ruckus needs to get on the OTHER side of you guys in 117. 115 can't be an escape section. It's obviously there for growth.

Pint
02-19-2016, 03:53 PM
I think your on to something talking demand. I don't think they feel it. They've got the most relo's they've ever had to deal with with the North getting axed and they've never had so many seats available. It becomes a bit cynical after that but I think we see priority in higher price relo's and then dealing with S end problems. Getting new people INTO the South...I don't see it as their priority and are happy for the help of SG organization.

I hope they have the sense to see anyone who wants away from the ruckus needs to get on the OTHER side of you guys in 117. 115 can't be an escape section. It's obviously there for growth.

Very true for anyone who wants away from things 115 is not a good idea.

I keep going back to it but 119/219 would be the perfect spot for people who want to escape.

Fort York Redcoat
02-19-2016, 04:05 PM
Very true for anyone who wants away from things 115 is not a good idea.

I keep going back to it but 119/219 would be the perfect spot for people who want to escape.

Sorry this is retread material but let's say it again for all who haven't seen or forget.

119/219 are priced how right now? More expensive no? And you're saying they should be the same price point as an alternative, yes?

Pint
02-19-2016, 04:13 PM
Sorry this is retread material but let's say it again for all who haven't seen or forget.

119/219 are priced how right now? More expensive no? And you're saying they should be the same price point as an alternative, yes?

I would say the upper parts of 219, 211, 226 should be the same price. lower 219, 211 and 119 and 111 should be slightly more expensive than the south end (as an example if south is 250 then these should be 300).

deepred
02-19-2016, 05:25 PM

I didn't ask any higher.

Just to close the loop on this, when I did my relocation this morning Reds were $1140 per seat and Club Seats were $1463 + $500 club fee per seat.

Ivy
02-19-2016, 05:41 PM
Just to close the loop on this, when I did my relocation this morning Reds were $1140 per seat and Club Seats were $1463 + $500 club fee per seat.
Holy sh1t.

T-boy
02-19-2016, 05:44 PM
The price in 219 and 211 are far too high. If anybody has ever gone and watched up in those corners you will realise that it really isn't a good value at all. It's quite far from the action and feels very isolated right up in those corners. I expect those two corners won't get much rain cover this year either.

Next season it would be a good idea to open those two areas up in competition to the supporters sections. They could offer them initially as a new location for those not enjoying the rambunctiousness of the south (not additional seats, only 'relocation's'). Once people have relocated it would open up those south end seats to the respective SG's to put their members in.

It will be interesting to see this mid-season whether 211 and 219 are highly populated or they are quiet once again. If it looks quiet, they should absolutely open them up to relocation's from the south at the same price. Bums on seats are worth money (even if at a lower price), empty seats are worth nothing.

BuSaPuNk
02-19-2016, 05:56 PM
Holy sh1t.

Club fee eh?
Guess when I said years ago a seat licence system is comjng eventually I was right

nfitz
02-19-2016, 06:22 PM
Just to close the loop on this, when I did my relocation this morning Reds were $1140 per seat and Club Seats were $1463 + $500 club fee per seat.They are now differentiating between upper and lower sections in most of the colours now. For example, the Upper Red seats for early bird tickets back in December were $1273 compared to $1406 in the lower. Even medium grey was $685 in the upper, compared to $760 in the lower. Which seems odd, as in the west stand, there's some medium greys which are far better seats than some of the medium greys in the lower!

Club fee eh?
Guess when I said years ago a seat licence system is coming eventually I was rightThere's been a club fee since at least 2008. Year 1 pricing for Club was $1700 (no fee back then), so $1963 doesn't seem that bad - an inflation rate of 1.4% - less than that really, because GST/HST was 6% back then compared to 13% now - so that's an inflation rate of only 0.8%.

I wouldn't want to pay that - but the one group that hasn't been screwed (any more than they were already being done) since year 1, is club.

OgtheDim
02-19-2016, 06:55 PM
Club fee eh?
Guess when I said years ago a seat licence system is comjng eventually I was right

That club fee has been around for years in that area and in the north dark blue seats - basically its a table service fee.

T-boy
02-19-2016, 08:03 PM
Do any individuals actually pay the almost $2000 for these club seats? Or are these just corporate seats for big firms?

I can't actually imagine paying that money personally!

zorsofstesab
02-20-2016, 10:12 AM
I was able to add a pair in section 119 at my light grey price at $323.00. Happy with what I added and still relatively cheap compared to what new SSH are paying.

Fort York Redcoat
02-20-2016, 12:02 PM
They are now differentiating between upper and lower sections in most of the colours now. For example, the Upper Red seats for early bird tickets back in December were $1273 compared to $1406 in the lower. Even medium grey was $685 in the upper, compared to $760 in the lower. Which seems odd, as in the west stand, there's some medium greys which are far better seats than some of the medium greys in the lower!

There's been a club fee since at least 2008. Year 1 pricing for Club was $1700 (no fee back then), so $1963 doesn't seem that bad - an inflation rate of 1.4% - less than that really, because GST/HST was 6% back then compared to 13% now - so that's an inflation rate of only 0.8%.

I wouldn't want to pay that - but the one group that hasn't been screwed (any more than they were already being done) since year 1, is club.

Didn't realize fees were introduced that early. Looks like it has its privileges. If one can afford it, of course. Thanks for info.

deepred
02-20-2016, 03:11 PM
Didn't realize fees were introduced that early. Looks like it has its privileges. If one can afford it, of course. Thanks for info.

At least SSH prices haven't yet returned to the 2012 levels.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1408251/TFC2012_SeatingChart.jpg

Kilowatt44
02-20-2016, 08:04 PM
If one was interested in relocating to your section, how would one go about it? Me and my buddy have been in 221 for 3 years now and spent a few games in the section and loved the atmosphere.

Any info would be appreciated!

nfitz
02-22-2016, 04:45 PM
Call your rep. Blame them for the 114 disaster, and escalate until someone moves you in the south end.

sully
02-22-2016, 04:49 PM
Call your rep. Blame them for the 114 disaster, and escalate until someone moves you in the south end.

I think I accidentally deleted my post..but anyway, your right, 114 is a disaster. My wife wants us out really because sometimes she didn't feel safe there. There's constant arguments and often fisticuffs between the 15 or so people at the bottom that block the views of many others in 114.

BuSaPuNk
02-22-2016, 06:00 PM

I wouldn't call it a disaster, its just not for everyone.

Hopefully the FO can get there head out of there asses and accommodate those who want to move out and forget about the supporter control of the sections. To allow those who want in to be able to move in and those who want to move around the south to do so without bullshit.

TFC Cityboy
02-22-2016, 06:45 PM
I think I accidentally deleted my post..but anyway, your right, 114 is a disaster. My wife wants us out really because sometimes she didn't feel safe there. There's constant arguments and often fisticuffs between the 15 or so people at the bottom that block the views of many others in 114.
we feel the same in the 115/114 area but have so many friends in 115 since day 1 we are too damn stubborn to leave despite our neighbours from hell tho we may yet relocate into 111/112 .
May well watch a lot of matches from the top area or from 112 rather than deal with the pissing match that 114-115 has become on match day. Reps sympathize and make all the right noises but I have heard no action last season despite numerous conversations with 2 different reps.The front office seem to be firmly onside with the 114 mob given the video that was on the renewal video...well let's see how that works out as the season goes on. Any more trouble that gets MLS involved may see things come to a head in 2016 but let's hope cooler heads prevail ( tho I won't hold my breath)

Yagbod
02-22-2016, 08:38 PM
I hate those guys in 114. The 'Illuminati': what a stewpid name. Waving their flags like it isn't a family section or something. And fighting! My gawd, it's every game!!! Can't we all just get along?!?!

sully
02-22-2016, 09:31 PM
I hate those guys in 114. The 'Illuminati': what a stewpid name. Waving their flags like it isn't a family section or something. And fighting! My gawd, it's every game!!! Can't we all just get along?!?!

Very classy

Supporting
02-22-2016, 09:56 PM
if they made southend general admission, everything would be so much easier. Illuminati go somewhere, and ppl that don't like the wave flagging as much move... So simple!

Ivy
02-22-2016, 10:20 PM
Illuminati is everywhere.

Yagbod
02-22-2016, 10:41 PM
Illuminati is everywhere.

The real Illuminati is going to be pissed when they find out they took their name. One day those assholes are pissing us all off and *poof*... one day they are all gone.

Like they never existed at all.

TFC Cityboy
02-22-2016, 11:24 PM
if they made southend general admission, everything would be so much easier. Illuminati go somewhere, and ppl that don't like the wave flagging as much move... So simple!
exactly

TFC Cityboy
02-22-2016, 11:25 PM
fighting is unacceptable . period. It's not England in the 1980s

Flyboy
02-23-2016, 12:17 AM
I think it's "inebriatti" a hybrid word mixing inebriate and illuminati. Although I could be all wrong. They have a website inebriatti.ca

nfitz
02-23-2016, 03:50 PM
I wouldn't call it a disaster, its just not for everyone.I'd call it a disaster. MLSE's failure to deal with them lead to what they did in Montreal, and the league ban.

Fort York Redcoat
02-23-2016, 04:07 PM
I wouldn't call it a disaster, its just not for everyone.

Hopefully the FO can get there head out of there asses and accommodate those who want to move out and forget about the supporter control of the sections. To allow those who want in to be able to move in and those who want to move around the south to do so without bullshit.

I'd call it a disaster. MLSE's failure to deal with them lead to what they did in Montreal, and the league ban.

The way the move was introduced and the way most people dealt with could have been better. So much better. Going forward will be a slow process but it doesn't have to be a disaster every game.

Fort York Redcoat
02-23-2016, 04:10 PM

Except for those that have always had their seats there and are proud of it. It's really up to TFC which customers they prioritize.

That new roof on the South speaks volumes.

T-boy
02-23-2016, 04:23 PM
can somebody give me the background to the "114 disaster"?

All I know is that last season a bunch of people I've never seen before were at the front of 114. I don't know how they got their - if it was a move from another area of the stadium, or who they are. Were some people moved out of 114 to accommodate them?

Pint
02-23-2016, 04:27 PM
All SG were moved to the south and given 1st and only access to seats built for them. This occurred in 114 and 116, the guy in 114 had been in that section but scattered throughout the prior year. The 2 groups that moved into 116 came from section 110 and 127.

Some existing 114 and 116 members felt slighted about the move or didn't like the style of support. On the flip side many did enjoy the heightened atmosphere but very few people ever call their rep to tell them they are satisfied.

Fort York Redcoat
02-23-2016, 04:30 PM
Yeah. It's SG 111 that became SG 114.

BuSaPuNk
02-23-2016, 05:40 PM
I'd call it a disaster. MLSE's failure to deal with them lead to what they did in Montreal, and the league ban.

Sorry deal with them? For what not supporting the way you want?

Listen lets not throw stones in glass houses here lots of things have been and will be done in any section of the stadium regardless of what group it is. Ask Ivy about getting into it about flag waving in 112. Its not a single group issue, and pushing the rhetoric that it is, well that's ridiculous and condescending.

Lets not as well acknowledge that people from every group were in that ruckus in MTL but lets throw stones shall we.

Ivy
02-23-2016, 05:42 PM
+1 for GA.
For the people calling it a disaster, I think you're going to be surprised by the number of people that disagree with you, in 2016.

Ivy
02-23-2016, 05:49 PM
Deal with them..? Do they break any rules at BMO?
Why don't you consider the other side, and blame the people that throw beers at them, and confront them physically for doing things that they are completely within their right to do. Just because you don't agree with, doesn't make it not right.
And as Busa mentioned, I have been assaulted, personally, for waving a flag in 112 on numerous occasions. You gonna tell MLSE to deal with me too?

ryan
02-23-2016, 05:51 PM
I don't think it's a disaster.

I can understand the "it's a supporter section" argument.
I can understand the "I've been here for 10 fucking years and wot is this now?" argument.

I can't understand TFC fans telling each other to fuck off and having fights cause they think they're more entitled/special than the other.
I can't understand how the club made this situation and ignores it.

Pint
02-23-2016, 05:57 PM
The club isn't really ignoring it, they gave the power to the groups for relocation... inebraitti will have more, many more people in 114 this year. Just like 116 will have many more kings and O109's this year.

BuSaPuNk
02-23-2016, 06:41 PM
I don't think it's a disaster.

I can understand the "it's a supporter section" argument.
I can understand the "I've been here for 10 fucking years and wot is this now?" argument.

I can't understand TFC fans telling each other to fuck off and having fights cause they think they're more entitled/special than the other.
I can't understand how the club made this situation and ignores it.

Its the layers of entitlement that astound me. And its prevalent in all segments of fans at BMO. Why people feel there entitled to anything real makes me wonder.

ryan
02-23-2016, 06:45 PM
Its the layers of entitlement that astound me. And its prevalent in all segments of fans at BMO. Why people feel there entitled to anything real makes me wonder.

We do whatever the club allows us to do, we pay the price for doing what they don't.

What power do we have? lol.

Eastend
02-23-2016, 07:16 PM
can somebody give me the background to the "114 disaster"?

All I know is that last season a bunch of people I've never seen before were at the front of 114. I don't know how they got their - if it was a move from another area of the stadium, or who they are. Were some people moved out of 114 to accommodate them?

Last year they put 5 new rows in the front of 114 (& 116) and put the Inebriatti and some RPB in there. They didn't displace anyone but they also did not offer them to anyone in 114 that had been in the section since day 1 to move up. A few of us ended up asking the FO to move us after a few games because it completely changed our game day experiences...and pissed off a lot of people. Anyway, that's basically how that started.

Dom

T-boy
02-23-2016, 10:17 PM
Thanks Dom - I didn't realise it happened like that.

I think its going to be an interesting season in the south end this year, especially if Inebriatti increase their numbers.

Supporting
02-24-2016, 01:32 AM

Except for those that have always had their seats there and are proud of it. It's really up to TFC which customers they prioritize.

I'll just leave this here... ;) :p

Supporting
02-24-2016, 01:33 AM
The club isn't really ignoring it, they gave the power to the groups for relocation... inebraitti will have more, many more people in 114 this year. Just like 116 will have many more kings and O109's this year.

How u gonna have many more? Just curious cause 109 is dead, and I don't really hear much promotion from the kings?

Pint
02-24-2016, 08:20 AM
How u gonna have many more? Just curious cause 109 is dead, and I don't really hear much promotion from the kings?

Not sure what you mean by promotion?
We have demand that far out weights what's available in 116 this offseason before factoring in having to split tickets with O109 who are by no means dead.

German21
02-24-2016, 08:26 AM
Not sure what you mean by promotion?
We have demand that far out weights what's available in 116 this offseason before factoring in having to split tickets with O109 who are by no means dead.

was going to say. And Kings does a really good job with its notices on FB and twitter. I don't go to the boards but they appear to have a pretty decent social presence.

sully
02-24-2016, 08:43 AM
I spoke to Mark the manager at MLSE and he says the south end is now fully controlled by the supporters groups and if you want to move within the south end it's got to be through them.

So - how is this working?

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 09:02 AM

Sorry deal with them? For what not supporting the way you want?

Listen lets not throw stones in glass houses here lots of things have been and will be done in any section of the stadium regardless of what group it is. Ask Ivy about getting into it about flag waving in 112. Its not a single group issue, and pushing the rhetoric that it is, well that's ridiculous and condescending.

Lets not as well acknowledge that people from every group were in that ruckus in MTL but lets throw stones shall we.

Way to assume the worst of his post. The way to "deal with them" was better communication and handling/laiason treatment.

Lets not be confused about something. Let's be perfectly clear:

No one is taking accountability or the blame for the actions in Montreal but this group does not condone and condemns the actions of members who acted in a way that has lead to this league action suspension of privileges.

It was said directly after the incident and I'm repeating it now to clear up confusion.

You speak as if all groups are in the same glass house throwing stones. That's not how it is at all. It's the reason there are different groups. (or houses, to continue the metaphor)

Regardless TFC is treating us all (SGs) similarly in relocation process and they've been submitted as of yesterday.

Oldtimer
02-24-2016, 09:07 AM
I spoke to Mark the manager at MLSE and he says the south end is now fully controlled by the supporters groups and if you want to move within the south end it's got to be through them.

From what I hear groups only get spaces if a SSH currently in the area decides to move or not renew. Any one who stuck with TFC through the first 7 years of ineptitude is a die-hard, so I doubt too many tickets would be available.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 09:10 AM

That new roof on the South speaks volumes.

I'll just leave this here... ;) :p

Ok. You left it. A sentence fragment. Anything else?

There is entitlement and there is expectations. Some expectations are accepted and realistic, some are incorrectly assumed. Either way, the less one deals with the powers that be, the less informed and the more disappointed they are likely to be.

GabrielHurl
02-24-2016, 10:26 AM
I see half-season tickets have been released

Pack 1

http://i.imgur.com/aBFviRT.png

Pack 2

http://i.imgur.com/4LorZwR.png

Pricing

http://i.imgur.com/ipVCW3t.png

Red CB Toronto
02-24-2016, 10:49 AM

Then who controls 118 then, TRN?

BuSaPuNk
02-24-2016, 10:49 AM

From what I hear groups only get spaces if a SSH currently in the area decides to move or not renew. Any one who stuck with TFC through the first 7 years of ineptitude is a die-hard, so I doubt too many tickets would be available.

Sounds like the same explanation to me.
So someone wants to move there seats for whatever reason like many seem to want to move out of 114 to another section. When they move they still need to be part of a SG to do so.

So either it forces people to join SGs to move and obtain southend seats or not move at all in the Southend. Pretty silly to me. People shouldn't be forced to do anything to move there seats at all. It hinders getting likeminded individuals in the same areas and forces those who don't want to join a SG to move a stay in your spot or leave ultimatum.

Should have been a system installed to help no SG fans move there seats in and around the south then a blanket take over of control. Just my 2 cents.

sully
02-24-2016, 11:00 AM
So someone wants to move there seats for whatever reason like many seem to want to move out of 114 to another section. When they move they still need to be part of a SG to do so.

So either it forces people to join SGs to move and obtain southend seats or not move at all in the Southend. Pretty silly to me. People shouldn't be forced to do anything to move there seats at all. It hinders getting likeminded individuals in the same areas and forces those who don't want to join a SG to move a stay in your spot or leave ultimatum.

Should have been a system installed to help no SG fans move there seats in and around the south then a blanket take over of control. Just my 2 cents.

MLSE seems to look at the southend as one - they don't realise that the guys at the bottom of 114 don't give a shit about anyone but themselves -so it doesn't matter if the other people in the same section can't see the game. The supporters groups in other sections are at least aware of people around them and its works for everyone. If MLSE wants 114 to be the model, which they seem to want, then things are just going to get much worse for many people.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 11:06 AM

No one has said the relo process is finished.

We don't know what non SG relos will be like after this part of the process is finished.

This process involves prioritizing a group and trying to alienate another. It's far from as easy as you make it out to be.

Is customer relations disaster too much of a hyperbole?

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 11:11 AM
Then who controls 118 then, TRN?

118 and 119 were not discussed as relo options. Here's hoping there's a last phase of availability for Busa's and Pint's Non SG S enders that want to move.

BuSaPuNk
02-24-2016, 11:36 AM
MLSE seems to look at the southend as one - they don't realise that the guys at the bottom of 114 don't give a shit about anyone but themselves -so it doesn't matter if the other people in the same section can't see the game. The supporters groups in other sections are at least aware of people around them and its works for everyone. If MLSE wants 114 to be the model, which they seem to want, then things are just going to get much worse for many people.

Again if people are that crazy about watching the game without any interference they can move away from the supporters groups that are within there right to wave flags banners ect all game if they want too.

And I wouldn't through out assumptions on attitudes from anyone in any group for that matter. Wonder why you get an attitude when issues are confronted?

All I see is MLSE pushing supporters groups and using the most visually stimulating group in there ad and promoting campaign. No different then what RPB was used back in the beginning of the club.

Its a pretty simple solution that can be worked with the proper mechanisms for people. You want to be in a supporters section where people will fly flags, jump around, be crazy you go here. If that's not what you want here's your spot to relocate and a process to stay in a comparable spot ie south to south.

Ben - D.O.W.
02-24-2016, 11:51 AM
118 and 119 were not discussed as relo options. Here's hoping there's a last phase of availability for Busa's and Pint's Non SG S enders that want to move.

During my relocation option on Friday I'm pretty sure 119 had a couple of (single) seats up for grabs, so I don't think it'll be part of the solution.

T-boy
02-24-2016, 11:52 AM

I'm a SSH since year one - always had the same seat. I also had a couple of seats in 114 last couple of seasons thanks to a RPB.

Last year the massive flag waving at the front of 114 actually completely blocked my view of the far end goal. One game there was a cross and I couldn't see what happened for a few seconds with that giant flag in the way. Nobody else around me could see what happened either. It turned out there was a penalty appeal, but nobody at the back of 114 knew what was going on. All other section were jeering and shouting at the ref - but all at the back of 114 were completely perplexed. The guys at the front of 114 kept waving the flag, I don't even think they were looking at the field during all of this.

I don't think I feel entitled, but I do feel as though I should be able to see the action on the field. The "primary" reason for being at the game is to watch the game.

A bunch of guys at the back of 114 started shouting at those with the flag. I did join in as I was annoyed I'd missed what could be a crucial piece of action. The guy in front of me who was either affiliated with the inibriatti, or was just an idiot, actually stood on his seat facing away from the field waving his arms around in front of me trying to actively continue to block my view. It was obnoxious. Saying things like "you don't want to see", "what do you expect its a soccer game" and "get more flags so this guy can't see". That was the game when a bunch of guys at the back of 114 went down to the front to confront the inibriatti but they almost got into a fight and it got really messy. People started throwing beers to the front. I did call TFC after the game and they were shocked that our own fans were acting that way.

I didn't have an issue with the inibriatti per say as they were permitted to do what they were doing. But whoever in the front office allowed that massive flag to be let into the stadium is really at fault here. Of course there should be flags in the south, of course there should be smoke and drums and banners - but the FO needs to be reasonable and think about what they are allowing into the stadium.

I don't think its entitlement to actually see what you are going into the stadium to observe. "Fandom" should always be secondary to seeing TFC play, shouldn't it? (clearly here there are some people who will disagree).

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 11:53 AM
Its a pretty simple solution that can be worked with the proper mechanisms for people. You want to be in a supporters section where people will fly flags, jump around, be crazy you go here. If that's not what you want here's your spot to relocate and a process to stay in a comparable spot ie south to south.

You keep using that word, "simple".

And it will be - next year when they aren't moving Supporters around after this years changes to sections.

And, again, here's hoping they can address some S end STHs after the SG relo.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 11:55 AM
During my relocation option on Friday I'm pretty sure 119 had a couple of (single) seats up for grabs, so I don't think it'll be part of the solution.

Ben you were offered a move from 110 to 119?

Thanks

Red CB Toronto
02-24-2016, 11:55 AM
Again if people are that crazy about watching the game without any interference they can move away from the supporters groups that are within there right to wave flags banners ect all game if they want too.

And I wouldn't through out assumptions on attitudes from anyone in any group for that matter. Wonder why you get an attitude when issues are confronted?

All I see is MLSE pushing supporters groups and using the most visually stimulating group in there ad and promoting campaign. No different then what RPB was used back in the beginning of the club.

MLSE is the reason for the crap in 114, they just moved a supprter group into a section without thinking about how it would effect people who had been there for years. There were enough complaints about having them in 111 prior that it was realized that they had to be moved. The crap they have caused is nuts and needs to be delt with. Montreal is a prime example of that. I honestly feel bad finding out the amount of flares they had and I did nothing, it should have been discussed with security prior to the game and delt with. Having fun at a game is one thing, heck if anyone knows that I would but bringing in items that will put things in a bad light is inexcusable.

T-boy
02-24-2016, 11:59 AM
You keep using that word, "simple".

And it will be - next year when they aren't moving Supporters around after this years changes to sections.

And, again, here's hoping they can address some S end STHs after the SG relo.

But does TFC themselves know who is/is not a SSH in a SG? Will they be trying to reach me? - I'm in the middle of 113 but I'm not in the U-Sector (and never will be). If U-Sector wanted my seat for one of their members how would they ever move me? I'm pretty sure all the guys around me aren't in the U-Sector either.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 11:59 AM
I'm a SSH since year one - always had the same seat. I also had a couple of seats in 114 last couple of seasons thanks to a RPB.

Last year the massive flag waving at the front of 114 actually completely blocked my view of the far end goal. One game there was a cross and I couldn't see what happened for a few seconds with that giant flag in the way. Nobody else around me could see what happened either. It turned out there was a penalty appeal, but nobody at the back of 114 knew what was going on. All other section were jeering and shouting at the ref - but all at the back of 114 were completely perplexed. The guys at the front of 114 kept waving the flag, I don't even think they were looking at the field during all of this.

I don't think I feel entitled, but I do feel as though I should be able to see the action on the field. The "primary" reason for being at the game is to watch the game.

A bunch of guys at the back of 114 started shouting at those with the flag. I did join in as I was annoyed I'd missed what could be a crucial piece of action. The guy in front of me who was either affiliated with the inibriatti, or was just an idiot, actually stood on his seat facing away from the field waving his arms around in front of me trying to actively continue to block my view. It was obnoxious. Saying things like "you don't want to see", "what do you expect its a soccer game" and "get more flags so this guy can't see". That was the game when a bunch of guys at the back of 114 went down to the front to confront the inibriatti but they almost got into a fight and it got really messy. People started throwing beers to the front. I did call TFC after the game and they were shocked that our own fans were acting that way.

I didn't have an issue with the inibriatti per say as they were permitted to do what they were doing. But whoever in the front office allowed that massive flag to be let into the stadium is really at fault here. Of course there should be flags in the south, of course there should be smoke and drums and banners - but the FO needs to be reasonable and think about what they are allowing into the stadium.

I don't think its entitlement to actually see what you are going into the stadium to observe. "Fandom" should always be secondary to seeing TFC play, shouldn't it? (clearly here there are some people who will disagree).

The actions of FO have clearly disagreed with you by what their vision of support is in that particular section. Don't blame the enabled in this. It's TFC that enabled this one section this way. You won't change that policy here.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 12:00 PM
MLSE is the reason for the crap in 114, they just moved a supprter group into a section without thinking about how it would effect people who had been there for years.

Oh they thought about. And now this is the result.

T-boy
02-24-2016, 12:03 PM
The actions of FO have clearly disagreed with you by what their vision of support is in that particular section. Don't blame the enabled in this. It's TFC that enabled this one section this way. You won't change that policy here.

Yes I completely understand.

Don't confuse me just ranting on this forum with any slight against the RPB's. I am on this forum as I perceive I have some of the same thinking as you guys. I'm just stating my case to prove a point and I understand the problems in 114 are nothing to do the the RPB's. I love you guys, haha :)

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 12:04 PM
But does TFC themselves know who is/is not a SSH in a SG? Will they be trying to reach me? - I'm in the middle of 113 but I'm not in the U-Sector (and never will be). If U-Sector wanted my seat for one of their members how would they ever move me? I'm pretty sure all the guys around me aren't in the U-Sector either.

They know who is a member of an SG.

Do not expect an additional call for relo. If it's that important to you then I suggest you take nfitz advice above and keep calling your rep. Sqeaky wheels and all that. I would hope they were proactive in this but don't rely on it.

Also, realize the availability in the SW end would be very limited.

Ivy
02-24-2016, 12:06 PM
The use of the giant flag will be limited this year.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 12:11 PM
Yes I completely understand.

Don't confuse me just ranting on this forum with any slight against the RPB's. I am on this forum as I perceive I have some of the same thinking as you guys. I'm just stating my case to prove a point and I understand the problems in 114 are nothing to do the the RPB's. I love you guys, haha :)

PM inbound

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 12:14 PM
The use of the giant flag will be limited this year.

As limited as last year. They know the situation and are trying to use it at the least invasive times of the match but enough to keep things lively. It will block play. How much and how acceptable is in the eyes if the beholder.

Expect little difference whether you love or hate it.

Ivy
02-24-2016, 12:20 PM
As limited as last year. They know the situation and are trying to use it at the least invasive times of the match but enough to keep things lively. It will block play. How much and how acceptable is in the eyes if the beholder.

Expect little difference whether you love or hate it.
I suspect you're not up to date with the situation.
Like I said before, I think you're going to be surprised with the growth and changes in 114.

BuSaPuNk
02-24-2016, 12:21 PM
MLSE is the reason for the crap in 114, they just moved a supprter group into a section without thinking about how it would effect people who had been there for years. There were enough complaints about having them in 111 prior that it was realized that they had to be moved. The crap they have caused is nuts and needs to be delt with. Montreal is a prime example of that. I honestly feel bad finding out the amount of flares they had and I did nothing, it should have been discussed with security prior to the game and delt with. Having fun at a game is one thing, heck if anyone knows that I would but bringing in items that will put things in a bad light is inexcusable.

They did the same thing with Kings and O109. So why is one right but the other wrong?

And sorry to tell you but they were not moved from 111 because of complaints. They were given 114 as a area to relocate that became a mass area to fill after construction. So your issue should be why the relocation even took place for any group at all not just one.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 12:22 PM
Like I said before, I think you're going to be surprised with the growth and changes in 114.

I'm up to date with what was promised to TFC. If you know amendments to that then here's hoping TFC doesn't have to react to any surprises.

Red CB Toronto
02-24-2016, 12:26 PM
They did the same thing with Kings and O109. So why is one right but the other wrong?

And sorry to tell you but they were not moved from 111 because of complaints. They were given 114 as a area to relocate that became a mass area to fill after construction. So your issue should be why the relocation even took place for any group at all not just one.

They were moved from 111 because of a complaint from a well placed person, the move from 127 for the Kings was given as an optition and 109 moved so they were actually in a supporter section.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 12:27 PM

To put it simply - consolidation of SG to the S end. Yes.

Of course complaints were made in 111. They just weren't the instigating factor in the move.

T-boy
02-24-2016, 12:28 PM

Care you expand on that? you can PM if you want to keep it off this thread.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 12:29 PM
They were moved from 111 because of a complaint from a well placed person, the move from 127 for the Kings was given as an optition and 109 moved so they were actually in a supporter section.

Why would you bring up insider info when you aren't going to share the source? This is just antagonistic. I haven't heard this and it was not given as a motivator by the club.

BuSaPuNk
02-24-2016, 12:30 PM

To put it simply - consolidation of SG to the S end. Yes.

Of course complaints were made in 111. They just weren't the instigating factor in the move.

Think people have to realize the facts and not jump to conclusions. Thanks for clearing that up Pete!

Red CB Toronto
02-24-2016, 12:33 PM
Why would you bring up insider info if you aren't going to share the source. I haven't heard this and it was not given as a motivator by the club.

I was just bringing it up in General, O109 moved because they wanted to be in an actually supoorter section. I don't think it's to hard to see what goes on in this enviroment, good and bad. That's all. Whatever the reason, fixing things as they go on needs to happen.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 12:34 PM
I was just bringing it up in General, O109 moved because they wanted to be in an actually supoorter section. I don't think it's to hard to see what goes on in this enviroment, good and bad. That's all. Whatever the reason, fixing things as they go on needs to happen.

NO THEY DID NOT WANT TO MOVE.

Not the first time, nor the second. It's why they kept their name.

It was consolidation.

You making "General" comments that people need to take on faith of some anonymous origin does nothing for the discussion. CB.

Red CB Toronto
02-24-2016, 12:35 PM
Think people have to realize the facts and not jump to conclusions. Thanks for clearing that up Pete!

Whenever you are told something, especially from someone with a say MLSE you are going to use it as a basis for a conclusion. That's all.

Ivy
02-24-2016, 12:36 PM
What do you mean by "well placed person"?

Ivy
02-24-2016, 12:38 PM
Whenever you are told something, especially from someone with a say MLSE you are going to use it as a basis for a conclusion. That's all.
Somebody told you that a well placed person wanted them out of 111, so they relocated the entire group?

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 12:40 PM
What an unexpected turn of questioning.

Said no FYR in this thread.

glaze
02-24-2016, 12:44 PM
Now that 111 has been brought into this, have there been any hints that it (along with the top of 110) will lose supporter section status in future years?
I'm worried with the consolidation of groups to the south end, as well as the comical price increase this year that MLSE has other plans.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 12:50 PM
Now that 111 has been brought into this, have there been any hints that it (along with the top of 110) will lose supporter section status in future years?
I'm worried with the consolidation of groups to the south end, as well as the comical price increase this year that MLSE has other plans.

Nothing official, glaze but the fact we weren't given relo options to either spot means they are leaning that way.

Again, DON'T TREAT THIS AS OFFICIAL, but they are pushing consolidation to the South now and when they instituted Supporters section rules in 111, top of 110, it is what we can call a different era of Support Priorities.

What we can all agree on is that next season will have less surprises and less moving pieces to consider from SG's. I, as in JUST ME, would expect 110 and 111 to grandfathered out as standing.

But let's get through this mess first, shall we?g:D

Ivy
02-24-2016, 12:50 PM
Care you expand on that? you can PM if you want to keep it off this thread.
Not my place to do that, sorry.

Red CB Toronto
02-24-2016, 02:45 PM
Nothing official, glaze but the fact we weren't given relo options to either spot means they are leaning that way.

Again, DON'T TREAT THIS AS OFFICIAL, but they are pushing consolidation to the South now and when they instituted Supporters section rules in 111, top of 110, it is what we can call a different era of Support Priorities.

What we can all agree on is that next season will have less surprises and less moving pieces to consider from SG's. I, as in JUST ME, would expect 110 and 111 to grandfathered out as standing.

But let's get through this mess first, shall we?g:D

111 and top of 110 Along with 119 have always been a suporters section. I had my seats in 2009 in 111 and it was for sure that season.

Red CB Toronto
02-24-2016, 02:47 PM
Somebody told you that a well placed person wanted them out of 111, so they relocated the entire group?

It was a very small group at the time, Mark, Chris, Giles, a few others at the time. It has obviously grown since then.

Ivy
02-24-2016, 02:56 PM
It was a very small group at the time, Mark, Chris, Giles, a few others at the time. It has obviously grown since then.
The number of members is irrelevant - It's still a group of people.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 02:57 PM
111 and top of 110 Along with 119 have always been a suporters section. I had my seats in 2009 in 111 and it was for sure that season.

Always? 2009 = Not Always.

You are on fire today buddy.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 03:00 PM

The number of members is irrelevant - It's still a group of people.

The reason given is irrelevant. The club said one thing, some mystery man that ?trust us? is high up said something different?

Why are we even exploring this line of questionable discussion?

The club was consolidating. The rest is conjecture until its an open source.

Red CB Toronto
02-24-2016, 03:04 PM
Always? 2009 = Not Always.

You are on fire today buddy.

I am somewhat, I just think think this has gotten to be too much, look at how Montreal wants to handle away tickets, hadding out tickets an hour before the game with ID needing to shown. In this day and age enjoy the team and all that it brings but be smart about it. This has nothing to do with RPB but some of the element that has developed is beyond anything worthwhile.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 03:08 PM
This has nothing to do with RPB

For every beginning there is an end. So let's get back to relo talk.

Enjoy what you do. Let others do the same and hopefully the 2 are not at odds.

Red CB Toronto
02-24-2016, 03:14 PM
For every beginning there is an end. So let's get back to relo talk.

Enjoy what you do. Let others do the same and hopefully the 2 are not at odds.

I agree, even on this wet, cold, damp day let their be sunshine, a week Sunday can not come soon enough and before that 4 pm today !! Hope everyone gets the location they want get the experience they want from them. Let's have a great 2016 !!

nfitz
02-24-2016, 03:15 PM
The use of the giant flag will be limited this year.That's good to hear.

I suspect some have issues with losing their front row seats. But what really seemed to create the issues was the blocking of play.

There have been flags - and some big ones - there for years. But they were quick to drop during play. Hopefully the SGs will continue to work together.

Ivy
02-24-2016, 03:15 PM
I am somewhat, I just think think this has gotten to be too much, look at how Montreal wants to handle away tickets, hadding out tickets an hour before the game with ID needing to shown. In this day and age enjoy the team and all that it brings but be smart about it. This has nothing to do with RPB but some of the element that has developed is beyond anything worthwhile.
What are you trying to prove? You keep taking jabs at Inebriatti, in a relocation thread.
Everybody knows what happened in MTL, and the consequences of that groups actions. I don't understand why you keep taking shots at them, when in reality, this MTL ticket thing doesn't even affect you.
Stop trying to create a distance between supporter groups.

Ivy
02-24-2016, 03:19 PM
Then name the names, and let them be dealt with.
Personally, This mentality bothers me, a lot.
I know you're not a part of RPB, but I wouldn't never mention any of my brothers (RPB or other group) names in an attempt to get them in trouble. I wash my own dirty laundry.

Red CB Toronto
02-24-2016, 03:21 PM
What are you trying to prove? You keep taking jabs at Inebriatti, in a relocation thread.
Everybody knows what happened in MTL, and the consequences of that groups actions. I don't understand why you keep taking shots at them, when in reality, this MTL ticket thing doesn't even affect you.
Stop trying to create a distance between supporter groups.

I agree, looking forward to 4 pm today and then a week Sunday can not come soon enough, COYR !

nfitz
02-24-2016, 03:33 PM
Personally, This mentality bothers me, a lot.
I know you're not a part of RPB, but I wouldn't never mention any of my brothers (RPB or other group) names in an attempt to get them in trouble. I wash my own dirty laundry.There's a difference between naming people to get them in trouble - and a complete and gross violation of very clear and sensible rules.

A violation that lead to people getting who had nothing to do with the incident getting physically injured.

Smoke is one thing - but road flares and fires?

It's disturbing that anyone has the mentality of protecting anyone who does something so utterly stupid.

eustacchio
02-24-2016, 03:36 PM
I think people feel entitled when they pay for something and don't receive it.

Some people pay to watch a soccer game, but then can't see it. Some people pay to wave flags and sing songs, but then get yelled at for doing it.

I see both sides.

TFC Cityboy
02-24-2016, 03:42 PM

so if the SGs are in charge of their sections, is anyone is charge of sections such as 115?

also, do we have any idea of how much bigger the 114 group will be this year?

As a member, thinking of moving from our 115 location to the SE corner, is the leadership of this group planning to communicate south stand changes to the membership before it's too late to relocate?

cheers

BuSaPuNk
02-24-2016, 03:42 PM
There's a difference between naming people to get them in trouble - and a complete and gross violation of very clear and sensible rules.

A violation that lead to people getting who had nothing to do with the incident getting physically injured.

Smoke is one thing - but road flares and fires?

It's disturbing that anyone has the mentality of protecting anyone who does something so utterly stupid.

Okay so your placing blame for people getting physically attacked in MTL (Ivy) included in the laps of a single group? Yeah that's not naming people at all ffs.

As such why there was a huge outcry on what happened in MTL after they came to our stadium and did the same thing with no repercussions at all? Shouldn't we be more worried about that then attacking a set of your own clubs supporters?

If what any group did at any point was so grossly violated rules and was a huge violation as you say, why no action from TFC?

Think thats where people need to understand if there frustrated or angry with the situation the answers are the FO.

Sitting back playing keyboard quarterback about whats right and wrong about who and how they support does nothing but create more division and more outburst between groups and individuals.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 03:44 PM
so if the SGs are in charge of their sections, is anyone is charge of sections such as 115?

also, do we have any idea of how much bigger the 114 group will be this year?

As a member, thinking of moving from our 115 location to the SE corner, is the leadership of this group planning to communicate south stand changes to the membership before it's too late to relocate?

cheers

As I've said member relo has already passed submission as of yesterday.

nfitz
02-24-2016, 03:46 PM
Okay so your placing blame for people getting physically attacked in MTL (Ivy) included in the laps of a single group? Yeah that's not naming people at all ffs.

As such why there was a huge outcry on what happened in MTL after they came to our stadium and did the same thing with no repercussions at all? Shouldn't we be more worried about that then attacking a set of your own clubs supporters?

If what any group did at any point was so grossly violated rules and was a huge violation as you say, why no action from TFC?

Think thats where people need to understand if there frustrated or angry with the situation the answers are the FO.

Sitting back playing keyboard quarterback about whats right and wrong about who and how they support does nothing but create more division and more outburst between groups and individuals.I don't recall Montreal doing anything here like what happened in Montreal.

Not sure why you are defending such fucknuttery. "oh, because we don't want to create division". My gosh, look at the crap those idiots tweet. They've gone to great lengths to create division. Shame on anyone defending it.

TFC Cityboy
02-24-2016, 03:48 PM
so I've missed the boat? where was the communication that Phil said was coming end of month or next month?

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 03:49 PM

Sitting back playing keyboard quarterback about whats right and wrong about who and how they support does nothing but create more division and more outburst between groups and individuals.

One can be worried about both how fans act away and at home.

The bolded is The Message to get across. Agreed.

The rest is irony of who is keeping this argument going.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 03:50 PM
so I've missed the boat? where was the communication that Phil said was coming end of month or next month?

Membership was notified.

sully
02-24-2016, 03:51 PM

what does this mean? member relocation has passed submission?? MLSE says the supporters groups are coordinating relocation requests - is it been done then?

eustacchio
02-24-2016, 03:54 PM
^ If you wanted to get on the list to potentially relocate this season it is too late. That's how I read that.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 03:55 PM
what does this mean? member relocation has passed submission?? MLSE says the supporters groups are coordinating relocation requests - is it been done then?

Yes. We've submitted our relocation request and are waiting on the results. What happens to any seats available after those are filled we wait on to be notified by the club.

sully
02-24-2016, 03:55 PM
^ If you wanted to get on the list to potentially relocate this season it is too late. That's how I read that.

how were you to get on the list?

Ivy
02-24-2016, 03:58 PM
I don't recall Montreal doing anything here like what happened in Montreal.

Not sure why you are defending such fucknuttery. "oh, because we don't want to create division". My gosh, look at the crap those idiots tweet. They've gone to great lengths to create division. Shame on anyone defending it.
Get over yourself. Until I see you in stands trying to deal with issues caused by Inebriatti, you don't have a voice. You're merely a spectator that got caught in the cross fire and repercussions of their actions. They're a young group attempting to develop an identity, whether it's right or wrong will be judged in the long run, by the masses - not by Internet warriors.

Fort York Redcoat
02-24-2016, 03:58 PM
how were you to get on the list?

Be a member of an SG.

TFC Cityboy
02-24-2016, 03:59 PM
Membership was notified.
am I still down as a member cos I got squat?