PDA

View Full Version : Relocation Event

jvanpeebles
01-21-2016, 08:43 PM
Does anybody have any dates for this?

Shway
01-21-2016, 10:54 PM
I just asked today, and I was told event info will be sent out soon.

Cuppy
01-22-2016, 05:45 PM
I just asked today, and I was told event info will be sent out soon. just received an email for seat reallocation event. Have yet to read it but the info you is now starting to be communicated

andyc
01-22-2016, 07:38 PM
I was told late Jan early Feb with Jan 28th as the tentative date.

Justin10000
01-23-2016, 06:13 PM
I got an email. The email said 'coming weeks.'

GreatWhiteNorth
01-25-2016, 11:35 AM
I'm quite pissed with the ticketing department (what else is new). The first thing they say in the survey, is that you can purchase additional seats at your renewal rate. To relocated last year, I had to pick up a third seat, and had to pay the "early bird" price which was about 50% higher than my existing seats. They just keep screwing with the SSHs. They need to put policies in place that span more than a year. Ridiculous.

Joe Kool
01-25-2016, 11:50 AM
I'm quite pissed with the ticketing department (what else is new). The first thing they say in the survey, is that you can purchase additional seats at your renewal rate. To relocated last year, I had to pick up a third seat, and had to pay the "early bird" price which was about 50% higher than my existing seats. They just keep screwing with the SSHs. They need to put policies in place that span more than a year. Ridiculous.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that. I picked up an extra pair last year and got charged the early bird rate or whatever too and not my current renewal rate at the time so I have pairs in the same section with a few hundred dollars difference in price overall. I was pretty upset but they were doing me a favour with the location of the seats so I couldn't go too hard on them. After talking to some people recently who are Leafs season ticket holders it made me feel like I shouldn't be complaining as much with the craziness they pay but it is all relative I guess.

Pretty sure last year's survey had also the option to say you were not interested in relocation. I guess if I am not relocating I just ignore this survey? It wasn't really clear in the email but whatever.

jvanpeebles
01-31-2016, 09:50 PM
I actually used to enjoy going down to the stadium for the event and walking around checking out the sitelines. Best way to do it I think