PDA

View Full Version : Photographer needed

themodelcitizen
07-25-2008, 08:58 PM
I'm posting this on a few of the boards, so don't be surprised if you've already read it.

I'm acting as the Toronto correspondent for American Soccer News (http://www.american-soccer-news.com/) this season, and things are going well, but we need a dedicated photographer. It's not a paid position as of yet, more of a chance to "get in on the ground floor" of a website that's been improving every year. With sponsorship, this could turn into a nice paid hobby for a lot of us writers, but for the moment its a passion.

You'd be accredited as a photographer at BMO Field and have access to the press box and field level during games. Of course, I'd be in regular contact with you and could show you where to go for the first few matches. During the game your main job will be to get pictures of players, the crowd, anything that could be of use on the website. If you're a season-ticket-holder already, there will still be lots of time to get back to your seat and enjoy the game. If you're not a STH but are a photography enthusiast, this is a great chance to enjoy the game-day atmosphere while contributing to ASN.

No professional experience is necessary but if you have access to high-quality camera equipment that's a HUGE plus.

Send me a private message or shoot me an e-mail and we can discuss this further.