PDA

View Full Version : Quotes - from the Season that was

OfficeGuy
10-30-2015, 01:58 PM
“I don’t think there are defensive issues still going on,” Bradley
-->after the loss to Colombus

Carts
10-30-2015, 02:18 PM
“To be where we are at halfway through the year, I think we have an opportunity ahead of us to do great things.”
Tim Bezbatchenko; halfway through the season.

Fort York Redcoat
10-30-2015, 02:19 PM
The way I'm reading this - is that SSH's have to put a deposit down for 2016 season seats to get a pussplop ticket? Eh?!

T-boy won for "pussplop"

ensco
10-30-2015, 03:19 PM
By: Neil Davidson The Canadian Press, Published on Sat Oct 17 2015

While Toronto FC’s (http://www.thestar.com/sports/tfc.html) job is not yet done this season, Tim Leiweke likes what he sees with the playoff-bound MLS franchise.

And the outgoing president and CEO of Maple Leafs Sports & Entertainment takes particular pleasure in the fact that TFC, on the field, is finally repaying long-suffering fans who have stuck with the team.

“I’ve never seen a more loyal and battered group of fans than the TFC fans,” Leiweke said Saturday in an interview. “And I think we got their expectations and their spirits very high last year. And when that didn’t work out . . . The only thing worse than getting your hopes up is getting your hopes up on an annual basis, only to have the rug pulled out from underneath you.

“So I’m very pleased for them because this is really what they live for and what they’ve always wanted. It shouldn’t have taken us nine years but all that really matters now is we’re there and it will be not only good for them but interesting to see what we do with it now.”

http://www.thestar.com/sports/tfc/2015/10/17/tim-leiweke-says-loyal-fans-deserve-toronto-fcs-success.html

CanadaLFC
10-30-2015, 03:20 PM
"This is a winning-streak beard" - Greg Vanney

T-boy
10-30-2015, 04:23 PM
T-boy won for "pussplop"

:pbjtime:

dupont
10-30-2015, 05:59 PM
"TFC could have used me in that match against Montreal"
-Nick Garcia

Auzzy
10-30-2015, 07:39 PM
"TFC could have used me in that match against Montreal"
-Nick Garcia

Is that a real quote? Where's it from? I couldn't find it.

dupont
10-30-2015, 07:41 PM
Is that a real quote? Where's it from? I couldn't find it.

haha no I was just kidding around

Auzzy
10-30-2015, 07:45 PM
haha no I was just kidding around

Good one! Garcia would have taken one for the team, Ciman cold cocks him, Toledo shows him the red card with glee, Giovinco and Altidore have their way against 10 men.