PDA

View Full Version : Presentation on BMO Field Expansion tonight

Fort York Redcoat
10-28-2015, 09:57 AM
If there is anyone free tonight and as curious as I am in an update on the BMO expansion the following presentation is happening tonight at the Ex Allstream Centre from 5:30 - 7:30.

It does cost $55 to non RICS members but students get in for $25

Kevin Huschilt, Senior Director of Projects for Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment will provide a presentation on the new Toronto Raptors practice facility and the BMO Field stadium expansion and David Northcote, Principal, Hospitality with NORR Limited will be presenting on the new HotelX Development. (http://www.rics.org/us/training-events/conferences-seminars/exhibition-place---presentation-on-new-development-projects/toronto-on/?utm_campaign=Americas%3A+Ontario+Toronto+Events+O ctober+14+Resend&utm_medium=email&utm_source=RICS)

http://www.rics.org/us/training-events/conferences-seminars/exhibition-place---presentation-on-new-development-projects/toronto-on/?utm_campaign=Americas%3A+Ontario+Toronto+Events+O ctober+14+Resend&utm_medium=email&utm_source=RICS (http://www.rics.org/us/training-events/conferences-seminars/exhibition-place---presentation-on-new-development-projects/toronto-on/?utm_campaign=Americas%3A+Ontario+Toronto+Events+O ctober+14+Resend&utm_medium=email&utm_source=RICS)

I would hope that this info is shared with present TFC STH before renewal deadline but if anyone wants to know for sure and share it with us here I would be incredibly interested.

Justin10000
10-28-2015, 10:05 AM
I'm sure someone on Urban Toronto will have updates on the presentation by tomorrow.

mowe
10-28-2015, 10:06 AM
Yeah same, I would love to know what is said at this meeting. Both about the Raptors practice facility and of course BMO expansion. Would really appreciate some updates.

Walms
10-28-2015, 11:14 AM
North end is gone

Red4ever
10-28-2015, 11:17 AM
North end is gone

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/f/f0/And_its_gone_original.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130209022103

nascarguy
10-28-2015, 01:15 PM
they should make the northend look like the southend but with a bud patio on top

dreaddogs
11-03-2015, 04:43 PM
any construction happening?

Auzzy
11-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Did anyone attend the RICS event on 10/28 & can give more details? I checked on Urban Toronto, but couldn't find any related info. However, I'm not very familiar with that site, so perhaps I didn't do a proper search.

CanadaLFC
11-03-2015, 05:41 PM
No information on that site I can find either.

They should really let us know...

Fort York Redcoat
11-09-2015, 11:15 AM
I am disappoint.

I'll be asking my rep about this as he asks about renewals.

Red CB Toronto
11-09-2015, 11:18 AM
No information on that site I can find either.

They should really let us know...

Maybe they feel unless you paid to be there, you are not worthy of being told about the info that was presented, as disapointing as that may sound.

Fort York Redcoat
11-09-2015, 11:25 AM
Maybe they feel unless you paid to be there, you are not worthy of being told about the info that was presented, as disapointing as that may sound.

Not worthy of knowing changes that will affect your season long commitment. They can suck it if that's their attitude.

I think it's more a simple case of knowing when to hide what they can't sell to STHs. This presentation was probably mandated and now that its in the books they can strut due diligence. Piss on that.

Pint
11-09-2015, 11:33 AM
Not worthy of knowing changes that will affect your season long commitment. They can suck it if that's their attitude.

I think it's more a simple case of knowing when to hide what they can't sell to STHs. This presentation was probably mandated and now that its in the books they can strut due diligence. Piss on that.

if you can get a straight answer out of anyone the next time i see you a couple rounds are on me. I feel fairly confident that i wont need to pay up lol