PDA

View Full Version : Stolen scarf and found scarf

dmacd
10-26-2015, 12:41 PM
I'm on train back from Montreal after watching TFC's crushing loss yesterday. To add insult to injury, outside the game an Impact supporter grabbed my SSH scarf from this year off my neck and ran. I actually had a police officer join me in a foot chase but we lost him.

There were 2 guys and the second thief who grabbed someone else's scarf dropped it as he fled. I recovered this one but don't know if mine was dropped or retained by the thief.

So...two things:
1) If you had your red TFC scarf stolen yesterday, I have it.
2) If you happened to find a SSH from this year on the ground, I would very much appreciate getting it back. I have the 8 others and would like to have the full collection.

Thanks.

Joe Kool
10-26-2015, 12:45 PM
I'm on train back from Montreal after watching TFC's crushing loss yesterday. To add insult to injury, outside the game an Impact supporter grabbed my SSH scarf from this year off my neck and ran. I actually had a police officer join me in a foot chase but we lost him.

There were 2 guys and the second thief who grabbed someone else's scarf dropped it as he fled. I recovered this one but don't know if mine was dropped or retained by the thief.

So...two things:
1) If you had your red TFC scarf stolen yesterday, I have it.
2) If you happened to find a SSH from this year on the ground, I would very much appreciate getting it back. I have the 8 others and would like to have the full collection.

Thanks.

That sucks. Heard alot of that type of crap went on. Too bad. If you don't get your scarf back to complete your collection send me a PM. I will give you one of mine.

Derko
10-26-2015, 02:44 PM
My scarf was taken It was an earlier Red TFC scarf, I gave chase but couldn't catch the little fucker as he fled through the park.

Red CB Toronto
10-26-2015, 02:45 PM
It happend to others too, know it happened to one of the boys from Ottawa.

Redpunkfiddle
10-26-2015, 02:49 PM
I saw an impact one being raised by someone in the front of the away section during anthems so it certainly did happen to others for whatever reason.

Red CB Toronto
10-26-2015, 03:09 PM
I saw an impact one being raised by someone in the front of the away section during anthems so it certainly did happen to others for whatever reason.

The lower half of 112 was sold on ticketmaster, not officially a part of the away section.

Redpunkfiddle
10-26-2015, 03:20 PM
The lower half of 112 was sold on ticketmaster, not officially a part of the away section.

The bottom of the section was not the front of our away section, yes.

GonfiaLaRete
10-26-2015, 04:19 PM
I told people to be weary of there stuff. Always wrap your scarf around your neck because they love stealing them

dmacd
10-26-2015, 05:52 PM
That sucks. Heard alot of that type of crap went on. Too bad. If you don't get your scarf back to complete your collection send me a PM. I will give you one of mine.

Very kind of you - thanks. I've asked my rep if they have extras but will PM you if that doesn't work.

jazzy
10-26-2015, 08:38 PM

You do realize that the lower rows were filled with Impact supporters . I was in between them . AND they were simply fans .