PDA

View Full Version : Montreal away day Thursday...who's going?????

james
10-25-2015, 06:19 PM
So now we know we are playing Montreal (Wednesday or Thursday?) does anyone have any information how to get tickets for this game? anyone know if there is going to be an away section like tonight??? Who plans to go to our first playoff game ever???

nfitz
10-25-2015, 06:28 PM
Presumably the existing contact info for away tickets is unchanged.

And the general sale starts at 7:30 pm today (Saturday) http://www.ticketmaster.ca/impact-de-montreal-series-mls-montreal-quebec-10-29-2015/event/10004F3DA27B494C Tickets range from $28 to $90 plus fees.

TFC07
10-25-2015, 06:30 PM
Which section are supporters going to sit?

james
10-25-2015, 06:33 PM
I assume you mean Sunday as in 2 minutes? short notice.

nfitz
10-25-2015, 06:34 PM
Which section are supporters going to sit?It's always 112.

No, really ... no joke. Top of 112 is away supporters section at Saputo.

james
10-25-2015, 06:34 PM
Presumably the existing contact info for away tickets is unchanged.

And the general sale starts at 7:30 pm today (Saturday) http://www.ticketmaster.ca/impact-de-montreal-series-mls-montreal-quebec-10-29-2015/event/10004F3DA27B494C Tickets range from $28 to $90 plus fees.

what do you mean by away tickets is unchanged?? I see general tickets are on sale in 1 minute, is that away fans to?

Narster
10-25-2015, 06:41 PM
It looks like top block of seats in section 112 arnt for sale or they all sold out in 7 minutes, the Impact probably didn't put them up for sale.

nfitz
10-25-2015, 06:42 PM
what do you mean by away tickets is unchanged?? I see general tickets are on sale in 1 minute, is that away fans to?It will be the same contact information/phone number to buy away tickets as it's been the whole time. Wouldn't be surprised if they don't answer the phone until tomorrow though.

I'm sure there'll be availability though.

Game is Thursday 7 pm BTW - official.

james
10-25-2015, 06:44 PM
It will be the same contact information/phone number to buy away tickets as it's been the whole time. Wouldn't be surprised if they don't answer the phone until tomorrow though.

thanks

OgtheDim
10-25-2015, 06:46 PM
They are league mandated to provide a supporters section.

james
10-25-2015, 06:47 PM
It will be the same contact information/phone number to buy away tickets as it's been the whole time. Wouldn't be surprised if they don't answer the phone until tomorrow though.

and as far as buying ticket before...every time I went to Montreal or Columbus I purchased tickets off red patch boys ticket sales. So i don't know how Montreal normally does ticket sales. You think I could call Montreal and buy away tickets? sorry for all the questions.

nfitz
10-25-2015, 06:55 PM
You think I could call Montreal and buy away tickets? sorry for all the questions.That's how it works. The phone number is unchanged from the one everyone has been using for weeks.

james
10-25-2015, 07:08 PM
That's how it works. The phone number is unchanged from the one everyone has been using for weeks.

do you know what the contact number is for Away TFC fans? or where I can find it? Thank you.

Justin10000
10-25-2015, 07:09 PM
Yay. We phone tomorrow and buy tickets. Whatever it takes!

Whats the number?

james
10-25-2015, 07:11 PM
Short notice for us all. But love to see if we can get travelling numbers like we did tonight (not huge but still a good crowd)...looked great fun, loud atmosphere, unfortunately could not here the TFC fans, but sure saw the smoke!!!

TFC07
10-25-2015, 07:12 PM
Okay, I can't get seats in 112 section through ticketmaster, but I could get seats in Montreal supporters section though. lol

flatpicker
10-25-2015, 07:16 PM
Can't we just convince all the folks in Montreal to just stay there and take a few days off from work?

Ivy
10-25-2015, 07:28 PM
How's everybody getting there?

Red4ever
10-25-2015, 07:34 PM
Might have a couple seats in my car. Hears rumours of a same day bus.

Lennon
10-25-2015, 07:39 PM
Hoping for a same day bus myself. Might opt for the comfort of via rail.

Hey how much would it cost to rent a small plane ? :D

Justin10000
10-25-2015, 07:40 PM
Going with a friend.

Ivy
10-25-2015, 07:47 PM
Keep me + 1 in mind please???

flamehawk
10-25-2015, 07:51 PM

Is the club organizing this? I am debating going but might not be able to take too much time off work.

BuSaPuNk
10-25-2015, 07:59 PM
They are league mandated to provide a supporters section.

Not if there are sanctions on away support.

Discostu81
10-25-2015, 08:21 PM
Just got my shift covered for Thursday, you'll have to survive without me for the night Real Sports.

Megabus would be the cheapest option one would assume? I've never done an away game (with TFC) so this will be most exciting!

Bristolred
10-25-2015, 08:34 PM
I'm gutted. If this was Wednesday, I could have stayed in Montreal for it, but I HAVE to be back in Toronto Thursday afternoon for work related reason. Fucks sake. Anyway. I think we have a very good chance to come out of this game. Have fun people who are going. Be loud. Be proud.

Red4ever
10-25-2015, 08:50 PM
U sector is putting together a bus.

Pint
10-25-2015, 09:03 PM
If someone wants to invent a teleportation device between now and then i would really appreciate it.

Other than that i will be unable to go.

Ivy
10-25-2015, 09:08 PM
U sector is putting together a bus.
Source??
lol actually though... One of their boys told me no on Twitter

Pint
10-25-2015, 09:10 PM
Source??

could be "the supporters section" doing it, but really this is too short of a time frame to get a bus trip going.

Justin10000
10-25-2015, 09:13 PM
112 is available. $40.

Pint
10-25-2015, 09:15 PM
if you buy in 112 now you will be in the bottom half, not the away supporters part.

Ivy
10-25-2015, 09:16 PM
could be "the supporters section" doing it, but really this is too short of a time frame to get a bus trip going.
Did you guys get contacted about tickets?

james
10-25-2015, 09:18 PM
has anyone got a ticket in 112 where the away section normally is yet?

Pint
10-25-2015, 09:21 PM
Did you guys get contacted about tickets?

Ive reached out, i'm expecting tomorrow to be a very busy day for me organizing everything.

djcuse
10-25-2015, 09:22 PM
Tickets are now available in section 112 on the ticketmaster website for game in Montreal..

Everyone attack in 5.4.3.2....
http://www.ticketmaster.ca/montreal-impact-montreal-quebec-10-29-2015/event/10004F3DA27B494C?tm_link=edp_onsale

Ivy
10-25-2015, 09:25 PM
Top of 112 or bottom??

Pint
10-25-2015, 09:34 PM
Top of 112 or bottom??

Bottom half are online now... top half held back

Red4ever
10-25-2015, 09:37 PM
Source??

Link on friends timeline. It's probably supporters section and being that trevor is a travel agent, there is probably enough time to do it. This is where he eats.

Red CB Toronto
10-25-2015, 09:44 PM
http://www.u-sector.ca/index.php?/forums/topic/18949-same-day-bus-to-montreal-thursday-playoff-game/

djcuse
10-25-2015, 09:46 PM
Top of 112 or bottom??

Bottom half.. Our group got 8 tix in row 1

OgtheDim
10-25-2015, 09:52 PM
Not if there are sanctions on away support.

This is probably best for another thread but would they REALLY do that for TFC's first ever playoff game? Can you imagine the stink it would cause PR wise?

Ivy
10-25-2015, 10:35 PM
This is probably best for another thread but would they REALLY do that for TFC's first ever playoff game? Can you imagine the stink it would cause PR wise?
I'm with you. Won't happen. I can see a ban on flags and banners, but not allowing away support at all won't happen.

MartinUtd
10-25-2015, 10:54 PM
Well we did rip two seats out :/

flamehawk
10-26-2015, 07:47 AM
Who do we call for tickets?

Red4ever
10-26-2015, 09:16 AM
Bought two extra in 112. If anyone wants them let me know.

flamehawk
10-26-2015, 09:49 AM
Bought two extra in 112. If anyone wants them let me know.

Are these in the upper away section?

james
10-26-2015, 01:09 PM
So does anyone get info who we call? have they released any tickets on sale yet for TFC fans in 112?

Lennon
10-26-2015, 01:38 PM
Are there any buses leaving Thursday and coming back Friday? Or people driving?

I see some airbnb's for like $30 so I'm leaning towards spending the night there.

Discostu81
10-26-2015, 01:55 PM
So does anyone get info who we call? have they released any tickets on sale yet for TFC fans in 112?

I emailed the guy who it mentions on Ticketmaster, no reply yet.

Areathrasher
10-26-2015, 01:58 PM
I'm with you. Won't happen. I can see a ban on flags and banners, but not allowing away support at all won't happen.

Looks like it may be happening according to the twitters.

https://twitter.com/24thminute/status/658716643330293760

Blizzard
10-26-2015, 02:06 PM

Not a bad idea to buy in lower 112. We'll probably sell the back half out so this actually expands our section. :)

.... and as it appears now, it may be our only way in! Sheesh.

FootieChick
10-26-2015, 02:06 PM
Hey all, I just spoke with the office and they told me to call back tomorrow and speak with Jeremy at 1pm as they blocked off all the away supporter section for sales purposes (whatever that means) and they will be on sale tomorrow afternoon for the away supporters. If you already have your tickets, you're not considered to be in the "supporters section" and will probably have to move up. Either way, I will phone tomorrow because I'm getting my dad and I tickets and will post some more info.

Ivy
10-26-2015, 02:23 PM
Hey all, I just spoke with the office and they told me to call back tomorrow and speak with Jeremy at 1pm as they blocked off all the away supporter section for sales purposes (whatever that means) and they will be on sale tomorrow afternoon for the away supporters. If you already have your tickets, you're not considered to be in the "supporters section" and will probably have to move up. Either way, I will phone tomorrow because I'm getting my dad and I tickets and will post some more info.
Thanks for the info.

Pinkie
10-26-2015, 02:26 PM

Thanks for the info Steph! I have tickets for the bottom of 112. Do NOT want to end up next to Impact supporters as I will run my mouth. May just move up.

Blizzard
10-26-2015, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the info.

Buy tickets at the back of lower 112. It expands the section and they may not ask you to move.

Pint
10-26-2015, 02:48 PM
I would suggest not booking anything unless it is refundable.

Justin10000
10-26-2015, 03:03 PM
So people who bought single 112e tickets, I assume theyre ok? A friend bought 3 singles with a toronto address.
Bought yesterday.

Red4ever
10-26-2015, 03:09 PM

They have to refund tickets if they've sold them to you.

As for other things, they will most certainly not be able to keep us out. It's actually fairly stupid security wise to let people be spread around rather than be in one place.

socceronly
10-26-2015, 03:46 PM
Yes there is a U-Sector bus, same day for people that absolutely need to be back, but just can't miss this game.

Need people to sign up for it asap.

http://www.u-sector.ca/index.php?/forums/topic/18949-same-day-bus-to-montreal-thursday-playoff-game/

Wagner
10-26-2015, 05:41 PM
this would include Train, hotel, etc...

Yohan
10-26-2015, 09:22 PM
http://m.torontosun.com/2015/10/26/toronto-fc-supporters-facing-montreal-ban

Bravo. Whoever is going to ruin it for the rest of us. *slow clap*

flamehawk
10-26-2015, 09:48 PM
How sad... playoffs after 9 seasons and we still might not get to witness a playoff game in person.
I already paid for my bus ticket ... is mlse going to reimburse me?
I don't want to hide my colours and not celebrate...

Bluenose13
10-26-2015, 09:50 PM
How sad... playoffs after 9 seasons and we still might not get to witness a playoff game in person.
I already paid for my bus ticket ... is mlse going to reimburse me?
I don't want to hide my colours and not celebrate...Why would MLSE have to reimburse you?

flamehawk
10-26-2015, 09:57 PM
Why would MLSE have to reimburse you?

Not a logical response but I am just peeved with the price increase the result and now this

MartinUtd
10-26-2015, 10:23 PM
I wasn't sure if I was going to write all this but in light of the potential ban, I might as well.

What saw in Montreal in addition to some of the things I heard about were pretty embarrassing. When the first smoke bomb went off after the goal I thought it was pretty cool, the atmosphere was rocking and we were heading into half up a goal on our rivals and the whole section was bumping. But as the game wore on some of the self proclaimed hardcore ultras were more interested in making a scene than actually watching the game. I'm not projecting either, I heart it vocalized that more and more smoke bombs were being lit off towards the end of the match because "they wanted to use them up." This is despite the fact that the back half of the TFC section were becoming more and more agitated at their view being fully obstructed for minutes at a time during the run of play while a bunch of overgrown children dressed as Serbian gangsters (faces covered and all) lit off smoke bombs, flairs and even fucking fireworks over the field. Chair were torn out of the stands, some drunk TFC fan spit on an Impact fan and at least one fire was lit.

Maybe I'm just getting older and more boring, but seriously fuck those guys. We're a 9 year old club in Canada. We're not an oppressed group coming together at football matches and forming communities despite oppressive fascist regimes. That's not our history and when some fucking 19 year old tries to emulate it I shake my head. The rest of us are now paying the price because the man child brigade wanted to wave their dicks around. The worst part is, there probably wouldn't be an issue if they hadn't decided to light off the last 4 smoke bombs well after the game was over and security was waiting for the rest of the stadium to exit.

Otherwise, I had fun. I was great meeting some of you at the bar afterwards. Going solo is a funny trip, you certainly get a different perspective than when you're already part of a group.

-end rant-

Red CB Toronto
10-26-2015, 10:33 PM
I wasn't sure if I was going to write all this but in light of the potential ban, I might as well.

What saw in Montreal in addition to some of the things I heard about were pretty embarrassing. When the first smoke bomb went off after the goal I thought it was pretty cool, the atmosphere was rocking and we were heading into half up a goal on our rivals and the whole section was bumping. But as the game wore on some of the self proclaimed hardcore ultras were more interested in making a scene than actually watching the game. I'm not projecting either, I heart it vocalized that more and more smoke bombs were being lit off towards the end of the match because "they wanted to use them up." This is despite the fact that the back half of the TFC section were becoming more and more agitated at their view being fully obstructed for minutes at a time during the run of play while a bunch of overgrown children dressed as Serbian gangsters (faces covered and all) lit off smoke bombs, flairs and even fucking fireworks over the field. Chair were torn out of the stands, some drunk TFC fan spit on an Impact fan and at least one fire was lit.

Maybe I'm just getting older and more boring, but seriously fuck those guys. We're a 9 year old club in Canada. We're not an oppressed group coming together at football matches and forming communities despite oppressive fascist regimes. That's not our history and when some fucking 19 year old tries to emulate it I shake my head. The rest of us are now paying the price because the man child brigade wanted to wave their dicks around. The worst part is, there probably wouldn't be an issue if they hadn't decided to light off the last 4 smoke bombs well after the game was over and security was waiting for the rest of the stadium to exit.

Otherwise, I had fun. I was great meeting some of you at the bar afterwards. Going solo is a funny trip, you certainly get a different perspective than when you're already part of a group.

-end rant-

I personally had a gut feeling something was going to happen, not sure exactly what. As a result I bought a ticket a few rows behind the Reds bench. Had a great time at McLeans beforehand, it was great we packed the place but Yeh the segment who turned to the crap that occurred, Not cool !

kodiakTFC
10-26-2015, 10:38 PM

-end rant-

This 100 times over. My friends and I laugh when we see these guys and their attempt at hardcore. The worst kind of play acting I have ever seen at a football match if you ask me.

Red4ever
10-26-2015, 10:40 PM

-end rant-

Give this man the $10,000.

MartinUtd
10-26-2015, 11:04 PM
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that way. Although the last thing I want to do is stoke rivalries amongst other TFC fans, I feel that this kind of attitude needs to be called out for what it is, and that's attention seeking.

james
10-26-2015, 11:07 PM

Thanks for the info. They sure leave us to the last minute to know if we can get tickets or not. Need to order a bus, hotel, tickets all last minute!!

james
10-26-2015, 11:09 PM
http://m.torontosun.com/2015/10/26/toronto-fc-supporters-facing-montreal-ban

Bravo. Whoever is going to ruin it for the rest of us. *slow clap*

so they banning us or not? I see on one hand telling us to call TFC tomorrow at 1pm for tickets and on the other hand TFC supporters/fans can't attend...what is going on? is there any truth to that rummour of TFC fans not getting tickets?

MartinUtd
10-26-2015, 11:11 PM
so the banning us or not? I see one hand call TFC tomorrow at 1pm for tickets and on the other hand TFC fans can't attend...what is going on? is there any truth to that rumour of not getting tickets?

The Impact FO doesn't even know what's going on. Right now their line is "call back tomorrow" after inquiring where you're calling from. Right now it looks like no SG's are getting allotments but individuals can still buy tickets through other channels like Ticketmaster.

james
10-26-2015, 11:17 PM
The Impact FO doesn't even know what's going on. Right now their line is "call back tomorrow" after inquiring where you're calling from. Right now it looks like no SG's are getting allotments but individuals can still buy tickets through other channels like Ticketmaster.

thanks for the info.

That is bullshit tho if we don't get any supporters section. I know USA and Canadian pro sport teams aren't use to having travelling groups and sections reserved for them, but they really need to start learning how to do it, its a major part of being a soccer fan. I know MLS doesn't even have many games where there are travelling groups, but there are some, and they really should prepare for it ahead of time. And any big Montreal vs Toronto away should have at least 500 seats reserved in Toronto or Montreal. And add in the fact its a playoff game of Toronto vs Montreal...come on.

MartinUtd
10-26-2015, 11:22 PM
I agree, but at the same time the league won't want to roll over and implicitly condone activity they deem unfit. What do they do in this situation other than take it out on SG's? Not saying it's justified, but I can see their reasoning. My biggest problem is that now without a designated supporters area, you'll get pockets of TFC fans showing up all over the the stadium in an uncoordinated manner. That could lead to a different set of problems, but assholes hiding in anonymity won't be one of them.

flamehawk
10-26-2015, 11:24 PM

Ya, it's odd. When I called, they said that tickets are handed over to TFC FO and that I should call them.

TFC FO said that they will be calling people tomorrow to let them know what's up...

MartinUtd
10-26-2015, 11:27 PM
I think we just have to wait and see what the league says. Anything else is all speculation at this point.

I'm hoping they allow an away support section, otherwise it's ticketmaster or finding a friend with an out of province phone number to buy tickets.

Ivy
10-26-2015, 11:29 PM
What I don't understand, and pardon if this is inappropriate, but why is the RPB forum the epicenter for bashing TFC and other supporter groups?
There are guys on here who put many hours, had many discussions, and take a lot of shots in order to better a (sometimes) sour relationship between the groups. It's upsetting when guys come on here (a PUBLIC part of the forum, paid for by members) and sh1t all over another group by calling them names and dragging them through Internet mud without knowing squat about what goes on behind the scenes.

Im in no way defending 114, or USec, or even the guys from RPB that light off smoke and flares (and believe me, we're not Angels), but hiding behind a keyboard and making RPB look like internet nerds is not a way to deal with your personal issues.

GonfiaLaRete
10-26-2015, 11:42 PM
What I don't understand, and pardon if this is inappropriate, but why is the RPB forum the epicenter for bashing TFC and other supporter groups?
There are guys on here who put many hours, had many discussions, and take a lot of shots in order to better a (sometimes) sour relationship between the groups. It's upsetting when guys come on here (a PUBLIC part of the forum, paid for by members) and sh1t all over another group by calling them names and dragging them through Internet mud without knowing squat about what goes on behind the scenes.

Im in no way defending 114, or USec, or even the guys from RPB that light off smoke and flares (and believe me, we're not Angels), but hiding behind a keyboard and making RPB look like internet nerds is not a way to deal with your personal issues.

This!!!

james
10-26-2015, 11:44 PM
I agree, but at the same time the league won't want to roll over and implicitly condone activity they deem unfit. What do they do in this situation other than take it out on SG's? Not saying it's justified, but I can see their reasoning. My biggest problem is that now without a designated supporters area, you'll get pockets of TFC fans showing up all over the the stadium in an uncoordinated manner. That could lead to a different set of problems, but assholes hiding in anonymity won't be one of them.

fans spread out ruins the loud atmosphere. Supporter groups and people involved in that would hate it and probably not bother attending away games then which is something that creates a love for a team and friendship with supporters that make them love to support there team even more, no matter what. But on the other hand it would cause less likely for Hooligan like issues arising. Being in supporter groups can at away days can hide those lighting up fireworks and fires and shit. Security tho being more aware of Ultras mentality could also stop some problems from the start. A lot of security are probably just more use to fans sitting down and cheering when a team scores and "Lets go team go" chants and maybe the odd drunk guy causing a bit of a scene who might need to get thrown out (while everybody films it and is laughing) , maybe 2 drunk guys get in a fight. Supporter groups can be rather new to security and unaware what is going on and how to handle it before hand.

MartinUtd
10-26-2015, 11:45 PM

Fair comment, I'm a "registered user" whose aired my grievances and have no affiliation with supporters groups. I post here because it is in my opinion the best place to converse about the happenings of the team on and off the field. I do understand that there's an ugly side of politics in the TFC supporter sphere which is why I want to re-assert that I'm just one guy whose calling out some bullshit on a message board owned by other people.

I don't hit as many home games as I used to but when I'm there you can find me in 110 row 26. I'm happy to talk about this stuff face to face in a civilized manner. If I'm ill-informed of the issues, please enlighten me.

(http://i.imgur.com/05agxgS.png)

Ivy
10-26-2015, 11:59 PM
Martin, there's really no need for you to attach pictures of yourself. Nobody is going to come looking for you. Also, the things you said aren't at all even comparably close to some of the poisonous crap I've read today.

That being said, I know the guys that run 114, and consider then friends. They're very approachable and will gladly listen to your concerns (as long as you approach them in the same manner that you expect the response to be).

MartinUtd
10-27-2015, 12:11 AM
Okay, I thought you were specifically referring to my recent post. I haven't seen what else has been said today.

The dudes in the black shirts did a great job fostering the atmosphere but things seemed to go awry. Maybe it was alcohol, I don't know. But the vibe got kinda hostile even among fellow TFC fans and now as a result of... let's call it "overzealousness" we can't buy tickets to the first playoff game in club history.

Also, it's hard to tell who's with who and representing what. Are the guys covering their faces part of the same group? And if they are, are they covering their faces because they know they're going to fuck shit up, or because of a perceived persecution, or something else? I could go on but won't bother. My original point was that I saw some stupid shit go down and now I might not be able to buy tickets.

Ivy
10-27-2015, 12:20 AM
Let's wait for the verdict from MLS.

edit: just went back and noticed that you were the author of that long rant, so my apologies, the point I made above is meant to include you in it.

Red4ever
10-27-2015, 12:24 AM
I mean, I see Ivy's point, but I see Martin's as well. The fact is, from my perspective, Inebriatti are not approachable.

They rarely take the blame for anything, they yell at fellow supporters and they make no concessions unless it's for free beer and I have no interest talking to someone that stubborn face to face.

Ivy
10-27-2015, 12:34 AM
I mean, I see Ivy's point, but I see Martin's as well. The fact is, from my perspective, Inebriatti are not approachable.

They rarely take the blame for anything, they yell at fellow supporters and they make no concessions unless it's for free beer and I have no interest talking to someone that stubborn face to face.
Honestly, You know me, I talk to a lot of those guys. There are obviously some don't aren't approachable for whatever reason, but the guys that make decision there, very much are... I'll apologize on their behalf if you've had a bad personal experience.

MartinUtd
10-27-2015, 12:42 AM
Okay so we're back to square one. I'm sorry but I stand by my "poisonous crap". I'm sure they're not all bad apples but all I'm doing is calling it as I see it. We're not Eastern Europe or 1980's England. Playing that role and causing problems that result in the league revoking our tickets is indefensible as far as I'm concerned.

james
10-27-2015, 12:46 AM
Okay, I thought you were specifically referring to my recent post. I haven't seen what else has been said today.

The dudes in the black shirts did a great job fostering the atmosphere but things seemed to go awry. Maybe it was alcohol, I don't know. But the vibe got kinda hostile even among fellow TFC fans and now as a result of... let's call it "overzealousness" we can't buy tickets to the first playoff game in club history.

Also, it's hard to tell who's with who and representing what. Are the guys covering their faces part of the same group? And if they are, are they covering their faces because they know they're going to fuck shit up, or because of a perceived persecution, or something else? I could go on but won't bother. My original point was that I saw some stupid shit go down and now I might not be able to buy tickets.

might, I guess we find out tomorrow.

Ivy
10-27-2015, 12:48 AM
Okay so we're back to square one. I'm sorry but I stand by my "poisonous crap". I'm sure they're not all bad apples but all I'm doing is calling it as I see it. We're not Eastern Europe or 1980's England. Playing that role and causing problems that result in the league revoking our tickets is indefensible as far as I'm concerned.
youre entitled to your opinion, and I'm glad you're passionate about it. All I'm saying is antagonizing 114 by calling them wannabes or whatever, on the Section of the RPB forum that they have access to, is a slap in the face to every person on here who spends time on improving our relationship with them and other groups.

Im sure you don't know how many times I've heard issues arise because of something that was said on the RPB forum. As you said yourself, it is the best place to discuss all matters TFC - just be sensitive of the environment that goes on after the power button is pressed.

james
10-27-2015, 12:52 AM
To be honest did anyone ever actually here anything from Montreal or Toronto not letting us get any tickets???? all we herd is Montreal has not sold any tickets in upper 112 (where TFC away fans normally go) but they also have not sold them to Monrteal fans. So people have just jumped the gun and said we are banned? has anyone actually herd any official stuff from either club? other then random people posting stuff and articles written by non official clubs?

MartinUtd
10-27-2015, 12:52 AM
Fair enough. But nobody should hold RPB brass responsible for what a member says, let alone an unaffiliated message board user.

Let's stop kicking the dead horse for now. Hopefully the ticket issue resolves itself.

MartinUtd
10-27-2015, 12:55 AM
To be honest did anyone ever actually here anything from Montreal or Toronto not letting us get any tickets???? all we herd is Montreal has not sold any tickets in upper 112 (where TFC away fans normally go) but they also have not sold them to Monrteal fans. So people have just jumped the gun and said we are banned? has anyone actually herd any official stuff from either club? other then random people posting stuff.

This is what Phil said

I have a notice from TFC confirming that tickets will not be sold to 'Toronto' pending an investigation by the league.

And earlier today a friend of mine tried to buy tickets directly from the Impact and after they found out he was from Toronto and looking for the away section, they told him to call back again tomorrow.

GonfiaLaRete
10-27-2015, 07:59 AM
Just buy in section 112. I just checked on ticket master, There are like 300 or 400 tickets available all together. Just buy those. No way were gonna have that many away fans after just coming back from there anyways.

TFC Cityboy
10-27-2015, 08:57 AM

-end rant-

spot on. I'm a day 1er at the back of 115 on the 114 side. I've stopped going to the matches now as their match day antics result in my getting pissed off, frustrated and angry and I can do better things with my weekends than pay for an unenjoyable day out.
Well put,Sir!

Greg
10-27-2015, 09:25 AM

-end rant-

Very well put.

Auzzy
10-27-2015, 10:08 AM
youre entitled to your opinion, and I'm glad you're passionate about it. All I'm saying is antagonizing 114 by calling them wannabes or whatever, on the Section of the RPB forum that they have access to, is a slap in the face to every person on here who spends time on improving our relationship with them and other groups.

Im sure you don't know how many times I've heard issues arise because of something that was said on the RPB forum. As you said yourself, it is the best place to discuss all matters TFC - just be sensitive of the environment that goes on after the power button is pressed.

Ivy, if you take a look at MartinUtd's original rant, he did not identify any group or BMO Field section. Essentially he said he's pissed off that some people did stupid shit at the last game, and that it may have a negative impact on all TFC fans hoping to travel. (BTW even just the delay in ticket sales for Toronto supporters causes problems, as it was very short notice to plan a trip in the first place.) Other people (including yourself) identified a supporters group name & section. (Interesting, isn't it?) If you have some contact with representatives of the group that was mentioned, maybe they would also say that they're pissed off at some people that did stupid shit at the last game. Or not.

Narster
10-27-2015, 10:56 AM
I just called my account rep and apparently, they are not going to do anything for travelling fans (no bus and they don't have any tickets to the away supporters section) he told me to consltact the Impact as they still have the tickets. Looks like fans have to plan it themselves.

Enterprise Captain
10-27-2015, 11:17 AM

-end rant-
Well said, I totally agree. I was there Sunday as well.

zeelaw
10-27-2015, 11:18 AM
I just called my account rep and apparently, they are not going to do anything for travelling fans (no bus and they don't have any tickets to the away supporters section) he told me to consltact the Impact as they still have the tickets. Looks like fans have to plan it themselves.

Not hard to do, I did that in CLB earlier this year. The only shitty part is CLB FO trying to sell my season tickets now lol.

Yohan
10-27-2015, 11:25 AM
Not hard to do, I did that in CLB earlier this year. The only shitty part is CLB FO trying to sell my season tickets now lol.

this is why you have a 2nd email account for junk... ;)

Ivy
10-27-2015, 11:59 AM
Ivy, if you take a look at MartinUtd's original rant, he did not identify any group or BMO Field section. Essentially he said he's pissed off that some people did stupid shit at the last game, and that it may have a negative impact on all TFC fans hoping to travel. (BTW even just the delay in ticket sales for Toronto supporters causes problems, as it was very short notice to plan a trip in the first place.) Other people (including yourself) identified a supporters group name & section. (Interesting, isn't it?) If you have some contact with representatives of the group that was mentioned, maybe they would also say that they're pissed off at some people that did stupid shit at the last game. Or not.
You're right, he didn't say it, but others did; and I also just carried over what's being said on Twitter and figured it was agreed upon everywhere that 114 are the culprits... My apologies if that isn't so.
As far as I know, they posted the stadium rules on their Facebook and Twitter, and made it public that they didn't organize it. Whether or not it was their members who did it is a different issue.

Again, all I'm saying, is that I don't want this incident and a shitty situation to negatively affect our relationship and the support TFC receives next year. Maybe I'm just being silly though...

Red CB Toronto
10-27-2015, 12:20 PM
Fair enough. But nobody should hold RPB brass responsible for what a member says, let alone an unaffiliated message board user.

Let's stop kicking the dead horse for now. Hopefully the ticket issue resolves itself.

In a way I hope the MLS does ban organized support for this match, thus not selling tickets to suporter clubs. As much I love this team and will be RPB forever, it would go a long way in ridding us of the crap that certain people/groups have been causing not just on Sunday but over the season. A message needs to be sent.

Red CB Toronto
10-27-2015, 12:22 PM

Not surprised at all, would assume the MLSE Legal Eagles advised the FO to stay away from organizing anything travel related, just not worth it.

GonfiaLaRete
10-27-2015, 12:34 PM

I am confused. Isn't this the only way to organize away trips. It is not hard to get tickets. If you want to go, you will be there thursday in 112. If not, you won't. Why would TFC do anything for travelling fans? They already did it once or twice before. People want handouts for every close away match?

james
10-27-2015, 12:34 PM
ok enough shit about what happened on Sunday.....what is happening as far as ticket sales go?? is there still a U-Sec bus going? who still plans on going to Montreal? are people buying tickets in 112 upper section? will it be a standing section?

FootieChick
10-27-2015, 12:43 PM
ok enough shit about what happened on Sunday.....what is happening as far as ticket sales go?? is there still a U-Sec bus going? who still plans on going to Montreal? are people buying tickets in 112 upper section? will it be a standing section?

I'm waiting for a call back from the Impact office. If I don't hear back in the next 1/2 hour I'm calling back in regards to tickets in upper 112.

TheGoodson
10-27-2015, 12:49 PM
I sent an email this morning and now just left a voicemail for Jeremy...

has as anyone heard from him or anyone to find out if there is going to be a supporters section?

james
10-27-2015, 12:49 PM
I'm waiting for a call back from the Impact office. If I don't hear back in the next 1/2 hour I'm calling back in regards to tickets in upper 112.

thanks, I had called last night and they said they would get back to me today...no such luck. Let me us know what you find out.

Ivy
10-27-2015, 12:54 PM
Guys... Nobody will know anything, or give you a concrete answer until the league rules on the situation. If you want to go regardless, call them and buy tickets in 112... That's all.

Fort York Redcoat
10-27-2015, 01:03 PM

U-sec bus - waiting on decision to put the money down but YOU can put your name on their list. They have one and are looking for passengers.

People are trying to buy in 112 but not in the away support section on top. It's not on sale yet. You'll know after:

MLS finishes talking with TFC > TFC notifies Supporters and STH.

They will let us know, man.

Fort York Redcoat
10-27-2015, 01:08 PM

I am confused. Isn't this the only way to organize away trips. It is not hard to get tickets. If you want to go, you will be there thursday in 112. If not, you won't. Why would TFC do anything for travelling fans? They already did it once or twice before. People want handouts for every close away match?

Because TFC appreciate travelling support most of the time. It never hurts to ask. I have several ways of getting to ANY away game but I still appreciate someone else reaching out and trying to learn more. Sheesh.

Narster
10-27-2015, 01:13 PM
Because TFC appreciate travelling support most of the time. It never hurts to ask. I have several ways of getting to ANY away game but I still appreciate someone else reaching out and trying to learn more. Sheesh.

Exactly, it doesn't hurt to try and see if the team is making it easier. Also the easier it is, the more people can go.

Fort York Redcoat
10-27-2015, 01:15 PM
You're right, he didn't say it, but others did; and I also just carried over what's being said on Twitter and figured it was agreed upon everywhere that 114 are the culprits... My apologies if that isn't so.
As far as I know, they posted the stadium rules on their Facebook and Twitter, and made it public that they didn't organize it. Whether or not it was their members who did it is a different issue.

Again, all I'm saying, is that I don't want this incident and a shitty situation to negatively affect our relationship and the support TFC receives next year. Maybe I'm just being silly though...

114? Section 114 of BMO? They definitely weren't culprits. We have RPB members in section 114 of BMO. But now you're confusing things because the RPB in 114 don't have another Facebook and twitter. There is just the one that represents us all. So quit naming sections already...g:D

But you are being pretty silly.

I wish you all the best of luck at Saputo on Thurs bud. The security detail I expect will be severely different.

james
10-27-2015, 02:42 PM
ok well me and 2 friends booked are trip to Montreal, we got the furthest row back we could that is for sale in section 112 (what would be the first row in front of what would be the supporters section). Hope we can get a supporters section, if not, lets just take over lower 112, there is pretty much a whole empty section.

Justin10000
10-27-2015, 03:13 PM
No, travel ban according to Kurt Larson

Sweet!
There won't be any bans on traveling TFC supporters organizing for Thursday's match. Tickets will be allocated for supporters. #TFC

Ivy
10-27-2015, 03:17 PM
@KurtLarSUN: There won't be any bans on traveling TFC supporters organizing for Thursday's match. Tickets will be allocated for supporters. #TFC

BOOYAH!! LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN BOYS!!!!

FootieChick
10-27-2015, 03:27 PM
@KurtLarSUN: There won't be any bans on traveling TFC supporters organizing for Thursday's match. Tickets will be allocated for supporters. #TFC

I just spoke with Jeremy and told him to expect a lot of calls because this was announced. he advised me that the tickets are only being released tomorrow morning. I told him I would call him then.

flamehawk
10-27-2015, 03:29 PM

That's great news. I got tickets right in front of the section, on row v. Think I shoudl try to get the tickets switched or maybe we can just walk up if things get too feisty there.

Bristolred
10-27-2015, 03:40 PM
Ergh. This makes it hard. Apparently I'm really needed for work in TO Thursday afternoon, but I'm still in MTL till Wednesday night. Tempted to make up some bullshit excuse to stay... They will see right through me, but it would be worth it. Maybe. Haha.

mdc 77
10-27-2015, 03:44 PM
Had enough waiting, I've got tickets in 112 row T. Should be quite a few people in lower 112, or half way up.

Ivy
10-27-2015, 03:46 PM
Good for you guys. Get them anywhere in 112. Let fill up that entire section!

Red4ever
10-27-2015, 03:47 PM
Such horse shit. Released tommorow? No thanks.

Bought already

BritSean
10-27-2015, 03:59 PM
They cant ban everyone from attending surely. That would cause a massive outrage and would put them in a bad spotilight.. I just presume they are holding off til the very last minute so that not as many fans can go, as its a Thursday at 7pm.. 400 turn up instead of 700 kinda thing... I am on the waiting list, I just called, The number is: (416) 360-4625 if anyone is interested... The guy said releasing the tickets tomorrow.

GonfiaLaRete
10-27-2015, 04:07 PM
Id just buy tickets in the bottom of 112 so impact fans cant buy em than move up to the top after. Unless there is a big price difference from away section vs bottom of 112

Justin10000
10-27-2015, 04:15 PM
Such horse shit. Released tommorow? No thanks.

Bought already

Go to the site and buy them now.

MartinUtd
10-27-2015, 04:17 PM
Was just looking at the stadium chart and the whole of 112 got greyed off 20 seconds ago.

socceronly
10-27-2015, 04:53 PM
Bus is back on.

Pay by EMT to info@thesupporterssection.com

Details at www.u-sector.ca

This is being organized by a travel agent and open toe everyone.

CanadaLFC
10-27-2015, 04:54 PM
I really want to go to this, but I am so apprehensive about telling my boss that I need another day off this week.

Going to try working on it lol.

cementhead
10-27-2015, 05:09 PM
All be driving up tomorrow staying at my daughters.

mdc 77
10-27-2015, 05:26 PM
Just received an email from the Impact sales guy Jeremie....he says fot away supporter section tickets contact;
ANTONELLO INVERSO | ACCOUNT MANAGER, SERVICE

50 Bay Street, Toronto, ON, M5J 2X2

T: 416-815-5400 x 2600

E: Antonello.Inverso@mlse.com

GonfiaLaRete
10-27-2015, 05:36 PM
Was just looking at the stadium chart and the whole of 112 got greyed off 20 seconds ago.
Then get them in 113. Montreal fans dont buy tickets that fast lol. There are seats available everywhere!

Discostu81
10-27-2015, 06:39 PM
Just received an email from the Impact sales guy Jeremie....he says fot away supporter section tickets contact;

I got this too.

molenshtain
10-27-2015, 06:58 PM
sorry, I've just gotten back from Montreal just now and am just jumping in. Are there ticket's available for thursday? and where can I buy them? Is there a sizable group going?

Ivy
10-27-2015, 07:21 PM
sorry, I've just gotten back from Montreal just now and am just jumping in. Are there ticket's available for thursday? and where can I buy them? Is there a sizable group going?
Yes. Ticketmaster or impact site. Yes.

Auzzy
10-27-2015, 07:50 PM

As mentioned just above:

Blizzard
10-27-2015, 07:53 PM
Bumping this. We need 50 to make it happen. Get on the bus!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get on the U-Sector Bus to Montreal for Thursday night's MLS play-off match between TFC and the Impact.
Additional Details:
Same day bus.
Pick up - 10 am - Fairview Mall (Sheppard Ave & Don Mills Rd - Final Stop of the Sheppard Subway)
Depart Montreal After the Match
Fee! $75
EMT to info@thesupporterssection.com
This is a great opportunity at a great price and yes, it is TICO!

Bus is back on.

Pay by EMT to info@thesupporterssection.com

Details at www.u-sector.ca (http://www.u-sector.ca)

This is being organized by a travel agent and open to everyone.

Lennon
10-27-2015, 07:54 PM
Anybody driving from Toronto and coming back same day/Friday?

Willing to chip in gas $ and it beats going alone.

Going to send my EMT for the Usector bus but it looks like there is a good chance it will get canceled.

molenshtain
10-27-2015, 07:56 PM
Yes. Ticketmaster or impact site. Yes.

Thanks. I see they've greyed out 112 on ticketmaster and the Impact website. is the away section sold out?

ah, nevermind. I see auzzy's post now.

Rene Kingsriver
10-27-2015, 09:14 PM
4 of us in 112. I was in Montreal for the miracle, LA for the CCL game and Seattle for opening game last season, let's hope my big game luck holds.

Ivy
10-27-2015, 09:56 PM
4 of us in 112. I was in Montreal for the miracle, LA for the CCL game and Seattle for opening game last season, let's hope my big game luck holds.
I like you already.

jazzy
10-27-2015, 11:05 PM

if other supporter groups can have a strong 'our way is the only way approach' , then you certainly can have a equally opinionated approach with your ideas . When will the 'individuals ' ( is that politically correct enough ) , who may cause damages , injuries or curtail OUR ( being soccer lovers) away fan experience be called out . When I can't go to a game or when the asthma kicks in from the smoke, or like last year an individual had his clothes burned . There will be some fans that decide attending TFC games is simply not a family affair anymore . The 'fringe ' element also is found in all groups on all teams , and unfortunately they will be stoked for more of the same . but it's when fans who don't want to be involved in that atmosphere get affected , no one has a right to decide for others what kind of environment they should be in . Opinions have to be expressed , but in a factual manner . Hopefully without diatribe . Having an individual opinion , especially when against the flow takes a lot more courage , and I welcome all ideas .

greatwhitenorf
10-27-2015, 11:25 PM
Were the trouble makers in Montreal wearing Arsenal shirts?

james
10-27-2015, 11:26 PM
So i got 3 tickets in 112, the very last row that I could at the time before they claimed to be releasing upper 112 late this afternoon, just for curiosity I checked the map view.....all off 112 is now grey, what happened? haha

Ivy
10-28-2015, 12:32 AM
So i got 3 tickets in 112, the very last row that I could at the time before they claimed to be releasing upper 112 late this afternoon, just for curiosity I checked the map view.....all off 112 is now grey, what happened? haha
Pretty sure they block it off for us. They're expecting a larger turnout than Sunday.

Justin10000
10-28-2015, 06:58 AM

Good man, good man!

BuSaPuNk
10-28-2015, 08:57 AM
Has anyone received contact from TFC FO about tickets by email or phone today? Were you able to purchase?

GonfiaLaRete
10-28-2015, 09:17 AM
Pretty sure they block it off for us. They're expecting a larger turnout than Sunday.

I highly doubt that although I hope you are right. I think they blocked it bc we were buying up all those seats while waiting for news to break about away section and they wanted to curb that so they wouldnt have empty seats that would have been available if people bought through away section.

FootieChick
10-28-2015, 09:18 AM

This guy doesn't answer the god damn phone and his mailbox is full!

Has anyone been able to reach him? I tried Jeremy this morning twice already and I'm not getting an answer... we all know my dad and I don't need that headache!

Fort York Redcoat
10-28-2015, 09:26 AM
Jeremy will not be helping with tickets this time. Antonello is the only way to get the supporters block.

FootieChick
10-28-2015, 09:41 AM
Jeremy will not be helping with tickets this time. Antonello is the only way to get the supporters block.

Tickets won't be ready for another couple hours. What kind of ding bats are handling this?

Bluenose13
10-28-2015, 09:42 AM
I got through to Antonello and he said that things are not set up yet for him to process ticket sales.

He advised me to call back in a couple of hours as they are working on it.

Oldtimer
10-28-2015, 12:30 PM
A certain group of supporters has been banned and their money refunded. No name as to which group.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/10/26/toronto-fc-supporters-facing-montreal-ban

Auzzy
10-28-2015, 12:32 PM
A certain group of supporters has been banned and their money refunded. No name as to which group.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/10/26/toronto-fc-supporters-facing-montreal-ban

Isn't that older news from Larson, before he tweeted that there is actually no ban?

MartinUtd
10-28-2015, 01:51 PM
UPDATE

A friend of mine called TFC FO and couldn't get tickets, I just called myself and couldn't either. They're only releasing tickets to supporters groups and if you're not part of a supporters group then "try and buy off ticketmaster close to 112."

Fort York Redcoat
10-28-2015, 02:07 PM
Isn't that older news from Larson, before he tweeted that there is actually no ban?

"no" ban.

http://www.vodkacranberryclooney.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/air-quote-rdj.gif

If they turn around and say this is a success they really have given up.

CanadaLFC
10-28-2015, 02:12 PM
I've just heard that they are releasing 100 tickets at some point tomorrow.

Take with a grain of salt.

FootieChick
10-28-2015, 02:31 PM
I just called, we need to speak with Phil to get tickets. He has them apparently.

Auzzy
10-28-2015, 02:37 PM
"no" ban.

If they turn around and say this is a success they really have given up.

Wow what a shit show.

Maybe I'll see you at Joe's though!

Wagner
10-28-2015, 02:39 PM
I just called, we need to speak with Phil to get tickets. He has them apparently.

Phil doesn't have tickets.

MartinUtd
10-28-2015, 02:40 PM
Phil doesn't have tickets.

FYI the TFC front office is telling people to ask SG's for tickets.

MartinUtd
10-28-2015, 02:41 PM
Also for what it's worth, I just went through ticketmaster and got them as close to the away section as possible. $40/each after service fees.

Phil
10-28-2015, 02:52 PM
FYI the TFC front office is telling people to ask SG's for tickets.

There is a post up in the members section. The process is there along with the timelines. Very limited quantities available.

GonfiaLaRete
10-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Just buy in 113. Still lots of seats available. If you want to go the game, no excuse not to. Enjoy our victory everyone who is going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narster
10-28-2015, 03:33 PM
I snagged the last pair in lower 112, seems like the whole section is empty now, get them in 113 is your best shot for now.

Nytekrawla
10-28-2015, 04:07 PM
I still have one single ticket in 112 row X if anyone is interested

GonfiaLaRete
10-28-2015, 04:18 PM
Fuck the Impact

Discostu81
10-28-2015, 04:32 PM
I still have one single ticket in 112 row X if anyone is interested

Still available?

Ivy
10-28-2015, 05:00 PM
I snagged the last pair in lower 112, seems like the whole section is empty now, get them in 113 is your best shot for now.
That's interesting... Considering they're only allocating 100 to SGs... What happened to the rest? Sold to IMFC fans?

Pint
10-28-2015, 06:40 PM
That's interesting... Considering they're only allocating 100 to SGs... What happened to the rest? Sold to IMFC fans?

probably a few rows seperation between supporters and imfc fans (also likely a fair amount of security.

TheGoodson
10-28-2015, 06:50 PM
I'm will be in 113... About 5 rows from the top right next to 112.

lets bring it I will guarantee I won't have a voice by the end of the day

Lennon
10-28-2015, 07:17 PM
Booked my megabus (9:30) and $28 hotel.

:flare:

oh shit better not.

:drum:

Pinkie
10-28-2015, 08:10 PM
on the train heading to Montréal...tomorrow is going to be ridiculously emotional.

Narster
10-28-2015, 08:12 PM
Booked my megabus (9:30) and $28 hotel.

:flare:

oh shit better not.

Same here ! See you on the bus !

Ivy
10-28-2015, 08:25 PM
Nice!!! Excited to meet new people, looks like it'll be a decent turnout considering..:

TheGoodson
10-28-2015, 08:49 PM
So where is everyone going to meet up pre game?

Pinkie
10-28-2015, 10:03 PM
So where is everyone going to meet up pre game?

McLean's?

zeelaw
10-28-2015, 10:11 PM

Lol, we can't even bring that in.

Bluenose13
10-28-2015, 10:16 PM
McLean's?Yes!!!

Red CB Toronto
10-28-2015, 10:18 PM
McLean's?

Head to McLean's , they as always welcome TFC supporters, it's a Can't Miss Place for me every time I am in town. Stuart the GM is a great guy.

BritSean
10-28-2015, 10:26 PM
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153680716775979&substory_index=0&id=116861190978

Translate it: that's the sanctions imposed on us...

Lets go TFC

TheGoodson
10-28-2015, 10:33 PM
great to know, thanks everyone. I will probably grab a pint or two pre game for sure.

One more question, which metro station is closest as I was thinking of grabbing the metro to at least go to the stadium as it is the first time I will be going there

Red CB Toronto
10-28-2015, 10:37 PM
great to know, thanks everyone. I will probably grab a pint or two pre game for sure.

One more question, which metro station is closest as I was thinking of grabbing the metro to at least go to the stadium as it is the first time I will be going there

Peel, its at the corner of Peel and Maisonneuve, just up the street from McLeans, 5 min walk or so.

MightyDM
10-29-2015, 06:43 AM
4 of us in 112. I was in Montreal for the miracle, LA for the CCL game and Seattle for opening game last season, let's hope my big game luck holds. fantastic! And a positive post, too!

Justin10000
10-29-2015, 09:23 AM
What time is everyone gonna meet at McLean's

SmokedPanda
10-29-2015, 09:47 AM
What time is everyone leaving for the stadium?

Ivy
10-29-2015, 10:05 AM
@BWildeCTV: 4000 tickets still remain for #IMFC tonight. Yeah I am pushing you to go. Be embarrassing 25% empty. Get them here.. https://t.co/XZcXySoB51

Fort York Redcoat
10-29-2015, 10:16 AM
@BWildeCTV: 4000 tickets still remain for #IMFC tonight. Yeah I am pushing you to go. Be embarrassing 25% empty. Get them here.. https://t.co/XZcXySoB51

Oh those would've been nice a couple days ago... looks good on em.

Enjoy the match

ChrisFizik
10-29-2015, 10:22 AM
Godspeed all road warriors! Support with your voices!

Bluenose13
10-29-2015, 10:38 AM
What time is everyone gonna meet at McLean'sWe hope to there around 4pm....On the 401 now.

lobo
10-29-2015, 11:03 AM
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153680716775979&substory_index=0&id=116861190978

Translate it: that's the sanctions imposed on us...

Lets go TFC

very interesting the comments on that IMFC facebook page ... easily half the comments were against the sanctions and in support of ultra culture; my favourite comment was "although i am a impact fan, i am with toronto fc on this !!!" others complaining that their own ultras don't get to do what toronto ultras did, lol.

Yohan
10-29-2015, 11:05 AM
very interesting the comments on that IMFC facebook page ... easily half the comments were against the sanctions and in support of ultra culture; my favourite comment was "although i am a impact fan, i am with toronto fc on this !!!" others complaining that their own ultras don't get to do what toronto ultras did, lol.

UM02 got slammed hard by IMFC FO for flares and pyro.

Red CB Toronto
10-29-2015, 11:30 AM
UM02 got slammed hard by IMFC FO for flares and pyro.

One night when they did it The Soccer Don was in the building and that caused the hammer to really come down hard on them.

Red CB Toronto
10-29-2015, 11:32 AM

I would have loved to go, but down for the count after having surgery to remove my tonsils out yesterday. Everyone there in the stands bring it on and show your love for the Reds.

GonfiaLaRete
10-29-2015, 11:34 AM

They seem to support what we did more than our own supporters!! Mentalita' Ultra!! Great atmosphere sunday!!Hopefully tonight can be a repeat but with a much better result lol!! For those of you who are going, be loud as shit!!

Fort York Redcoat
10-29-2015, 11:48 AM
They seem to support what we did more than our own supporters!! Mentalita' Ultra!! Great atmosphere sunday!!Hopefully tonight can be a repeat but with a much better result lol!! For those of you who are going, be loud as shit!!

Their ultras support it more than we do. We don't condone it. Neither does the league.

Justin10000
10-29-2015, 02:23 PM
Sweet!

JayMolly
10-29-2015, 03:29 PM
I would have loved to go, but down for the count after having surgery to remove my tonsils out yesterday. Everyone there in the stands bring it on and show your love for the Reds.

Get well soon Red CB.
When I had my tonsils out, enjoyed having a banana Popsicle. An orange Popsicle hurt too much!

eustacchio
10-29-2015, 03:36 PM
Godspeed all road warriors! Support with your voices!

New cover band? Godspeed You! Road Warriors

Justin10000
10-29-2015, 05:22 PM
The rules are bullshit. Wasn't even checked, security was nice. No issues at all.

molenshtain
10-30-2015, 02:54 AM
So exactly what happened tonight? I was trying to get a ticket but just watched the game at Mcleans with some buddies instead. To what extent was Rycroft's post true?

Rene Kingsriver
10-30-2015, 07:13 AM
So exactly what happened tonight? I was trying to get a ticket but just watched the game at Mcleans with some buddies instead. To what extent was Rycroft's post true?

What did Rycroft say?

Sonny Cheeba
10-30-2015, 08:45 AM
New cover band? Godspeed You! Road Warriors

ha!!

CanadaLFC
10-30-2015, 08:48 AM
What did Rycroft say?

Apparently that TFC supporters were attacked with batons (women included). There's a video making the rounds where they are giving stick to Seba and he has to be dragged away.

Classless idiots tbh.

flamehawk
10-30-2015, 10:48 AM
Apparently that TFC supporters were attacked with batons (women included). There's a video making the rounds where they are giving stick to Seba and he has to be dragged away.

Classless idiots tbh.

It was horrible - certainly put the damper on returning to Montreal for an away game. There were bad behaviours on both sides but security really made a muck of it. We were held in the stands for 20 min and then let go in this dark wooded area.. right into a group of drunk montreal ultras. There were running skirmishes throughout ... especially in that skateboard park looking area. Had a beer can almost hit me and we were just trying to get the hell out. Disgraceful. And it certainly looked pretty one sided in terms of whom they arrested after.

I was also with a group of TFC fans in the subway, where a couple people were arrested (or just ticketed?). A couple I believe was for refusing to stop jumping but another couple that didn't seem warranted.

nfitz
10-30-2015, 11:02 AM
They released the supporters to the back entrance with the long walk through the park to Sherbrooke and Viau instead of escorting them towards Metro Viau? Someone should get fired for that.

Couchy81
10-30-2015, 11:19 AM

Classless idiots tbh.

https://www.twitter.com/SaddamAleikoum/status/659909840488275972

SirBobSaget
10-30-2015, 01:26 PM
Why are TFC players made to walk down a gauntlet of drunk classless impact fans?

Pinkie
10-30-2015, 01:29 PM
They released the supporters to the back entrance with the long walk through the park to Sherbrooke and Viau instead of escorting them towards Metro Viau? Someone should get fired for that.
yup. we were literally dropped off and given no instructions on where to go or if there was going to be security present all the way to Viau. It was a goddamn shitshow. Security was useless, the cops where downright hostile to the Toronto supporters, and I was seriously worried for my safety as a woman.

I'm not sure if I'm going to ever go back to that shit stadium that doesn't even have real washrooms.

Red4ever
10-30-2015, 01:36 PM
We had an undercover officer in our section the whole game. When we almost got attacked he jumped up and flashed a badge.

Other than that, they were shit shit and more shit.

Redcoe15
10-30-2015, 04:11 PM
Piece of shit Limpact scum fans. They give MLS supporters a bad rep and reinforce the views of soccer haters here about the game.

jazzy
10-30-2015, 04:42 PM

in Montreal .......never trust in the 'authorities' ......stay out of trouble .They're police watch too many
Clint Eastwood movies . I've been throughout Quebec and one thing I've learned is keep a low profile . That's why I laugh at all the tough ultras . Theyd shit if they got on their bad side .

molenshtain
10-30-2015, 06:33 PM
It was horrible - certainly put the damper on returning to Montreal for an away game. There were bad behaviours on both sides but security really made a muck of it. We were held in the stands for 20 min and then let go in this dark wooded area.. right into a group of drunk montreal ultras. There were running skirmishes throughout ... especially in that skateboard park looking area. Had a beer can almost hit me and we were just trying to get the hell out. Disgraceful. And it certainly looked pretty one sided in terms of whom they arrested after.

I was also with a group of TFC fans in the subway, where a couple people were arrested (or just ticketed?). A couple I believe was for refusing to stop jumping but another couple that didn't seem warranted.

Shit that sounds horrible.

Same thing happened on sunday. Was very surprised we didn't get a police escort either too or from the station. Made tensions high and caused an unnecessary amount of mayhem.

ChrisSh
10-30-2015, 08:32 PM

Hi Guys! First time poster, long time TFC supporter. Section 110 Row 29 Seats 25 & 26. Looking to become an official RPB member soon.

I was one of those people who got pulled off the train. We literally weren't doing anything besides singing with everyone. We weren't jumping or anything. It was a really fun ride actually. Some beefcake STM cop singles out my friend when we got to Berri-UQAM station. He barges through a bunch of us and says "this guy...this is your stop". We were all like WTF?!?! Obviously we get off with him.

Sidenote: I wanna say thanks to the supporters who urged us to all stick together and then do nothing when some of us get pulled off the train. Not saying we needed to physically assault the cops or anything, it just would have been nice to have some numbers.

Anyways, our buddy gets pulled out and three of us go with. We're forced to leave the platform by some other STM cop meat heads. Then they start trying to arrest my friend. They ask his name and he obviously doesn't give them the right one. They ask for ID and he says he doesn't have any. They can't legally search him because they know he's committed no crime. When asked what he's done they say "obstructing justice". Uhhh what crime has been committed here that he's obstructing justice? So they give him some line about how they're going to validate his information (lol like STM police have a database of all the residents of Ontario? NOPE!).

They end up letting him go, because he's done nothing OBVIOUSLY. We're hanging out above the platform and we ask if we can get back on the train. We were literally TWO stops away from our hotel. They finally let us on and two STM cops tail us. Shitty end to a shitty result.

So two things I've learned:

1. STM Cops are DICKS!
2. We should stick together more when shit ACTUALLY goes down. Our numbers are all we have when travelling.

This was my second time doing away support for TFC. First time was Columbus last year. Needless to say I plan on doing every single one when we play Montreal. I wanna be there when we win so I can rub it in their faces.

james
10-30-2015, 10:29 PM
I had a great time once again in Montreal despite the shitty 3-0 lose. I thot the atmosphere was LOUD. And this is the first time in Saputo since the new renovations (I went to Saputo in 2008 and Olympic Stadium in 2013) and I really liked there stadium last night.

However this is not the first time i have seen Montreal fans waiting outside to fight TFC fans, and security in Montreal once again lead us to a gate exit at which the Impact Ultras were waiting for us. They really need to clue in the fact that just leading us to a gate exit doesn't mean the trouble is over.There was small quick fights and skirmishes and some Ultras throwing shit and then police came running in rather fast with there clubs out. I did see one TFC supporter get arrested for fighting even tho Impact Ultra instigated the fight in the first place and I think they let the Impact Ultra walk away. I think a few other TFC fans also got arrested. It was a bit of a hasty atmosphere after the game walking to the station. Anyway it was still fun, security might need to clue in whats going on next time tho. I will still be back to Montreal, and just hope we can play much better after are awful 3-0 performance and beat those fuckers next time.

bones
10-31-2015, 08:52 AM
question for those that were in the supporter section. Was it actual police or CheeseFactory security that held you back in the stadium for 20 minutes?

Bluenose13
10-31-2015, 08:57 AM
question for those that were in the supporter section. Was it actual police or CheeseFactory security that held you back in the stadium for 20 minutes?It was both but this is normal practice.

We were not treated poorly by police or security while in the stadium. The problem is there is no security between our gate and the subway.

jazzy
10-31-2015, 09:16 AM
Hi Guys! First time poster, long time TFC supporter. Section 110 Row 29 Seats 25 & 26. Looking to become an official RPB member soon.

I was one of those people who got pulled off the train. We literally weren't doing anything besides singing with everyone. We weren't jumping or anything. It was a really fun ride actually. Some beefcake STM cop singles out my friend when we got to Berri-UQAM station. He barges through a bunch of us and says "this guy...this is your stop". We were all like WTF?!?! Obviously we get off with him.

Sidenote: I wanna say thanks to the supporters who urged us to all stick together and then do nothing when some of us get pulled off the train. Not saying we needed to physically assault the cops or anything, it just would have been nice to have some numbers.

Anyways, our buddy gets pulled out and three of us go with. We're forced to leave the platform by some other STM cop meat heads. Then they start trying to arrest my friend. They ask his name and he obviously doesn't give them the right one. They ask for ID and he says he doesn't have any. They can't legally search him because they know he's committed no crime. When asked what he's done they say "obstructing justice". Uhhh what crime has been committed here that he's obstructing justice? So they give him some line about how they're going to validate his information (lol like STM police have a database of all the residents of Ontario? NOPE!).

They end up letting him go, because he's done nothing OBVIOUSLY. We're hanging out above the platform and we ask if we can get back on the train. We were literally TWO stops away from our hotel. They finally let us on and two STM cops tail us. Shitty end to a shitty result.

So two things I've learned:

1. STM Cops are DICKS!
2. We should stick together more when shit ACTUALLY goes down. Our numbers are all we have when travelling.

This was my second time doing away support for TFC. First time was Columbus last year. Needless to say I plan on doing every single one when we play Montreal. I wanna be there when we win so I can rub it in their faces.

welcome......keep up the spirit

jazzy
10-31-2015, 09:18 AM
question for those that were in the supporter section. Was it actual police or CheeseFactory security that held you back in the stadium for 20 minutes?

Evey game it it has been ' Best ' security ........but only game I wasn't there was Thurs

Dunkers
10-31-2015, 03:12 PM
It was both but this is normal practice.

We were not treated poorly by police or security while in the stadium. The problem is there is no security between our gate and the subway.

I was following at the back of the group and had to restrain a few TFC fans from going at Impact fans, and I can assure you the Impact director of operations walked us all the way to Subway and was in constant radio contact with the security team.

Supporting
10-31-2015, 03:38 PM
I can assure you the Impact director of operations walked us all the way to Subway and was in constant radio contact with the security team.

What's that gonna do? why didn't they bring out the security team as an escort?? not just have them in contact...

Dunkers
10-31-2015, 03:42 PM
What's that gonna do? why didn't they bring out the security team as an escort?? not just have them in contact...

There were approx 3 others with him from the security team as well

bones
10-31-2015, 08:37 PM
Evey game it it has been ' Best ' security ........but only game I wasn't there was Thurs

interesting.... just looking into forcible confinement. I don't think everyone wanted to wait inside that stadium.

Red CB Toronto
10-31-2015, 08:41 PM
interesting.... just looking into forcible confinement. I don't think everyone wanted to wait inside that stadium.

I have never have had to wait in the stadium after a TFC game in Montreal, always just pull my windbreaker without a single thread of Red and walk out. Common sense has told me over the years, that the colours are best for the stadium and the pub, we would never have an issue at McLeans.

jazzy
11-01-2015, 09:25 AM

in Quebec it's who you know ......it can be like the wild west .....On Sundays game I snuck out below with the Montreal fans because I knew from the past how it was going to be played out , But you usually have to be a bit away from the large main supporters to do that . They didn't even have a game for us using washrooms. at first upstairs no! , downstairs no!...Best security seemed to be calling 'ALL' the shots......I wasn't aggressive so I got my way . But someone higher up in their food chain seemed to have a predetermined idea on how to treat us . It's low class and won't change . Only if they see how much $$$ we bring , then maybe they'll wake up . Really sad for me to 'F' Montreal road trips for now but I can only be shit on so much until I need a shower . And I don't ever want to have to defend myself and end up in jail . Sad !