PDA

View Full Version : OFF-TOPIC (?) - TFC Jersey's Canada Flag Patch Dimensions

vinisantos
10-14-2015, 07:14 AM
Hello,

Quick background...I went to a store and they had an original and a replica TFC Jersey.
I tried both on...the original, even though same size, was too tight.
So I bought the replica. However, one major difference is that...u guessed it...it misses the Canada flag patch. :facepalm: :mad:

My questions:

1) Any idea where I can get the original patch?
2) If not, what's the average dimension of the patch? I'm guessing something like 9cm X 6cm (3.5in X 2.3in).

I've already tried searching Google for the information but couldn't find anything.
And the next step is finding me an original jersey and measuring the patch myself...but I guessed I could try here first.

Thank you & Go Reds! :scarf: :canada:

GonfiaLaRete
10-14-2015, 08:04 AM
Hello,

Quick background...I went to a store and they had an original and a replica TFC Jersey.
I tried both on...the original, even though same size, was too tight.
So I bought the replica. However, one major difference is that...u guessed it...it misses the Canada flag patch. :facepalm: :mad:

My questions:

1) Any idea where I can get the original patch?
2) If not, what's the average dimension of the patch? I'm guessing something like 9cm X 6cm (3.5in X 2.3in).

I've already tried searching Google for the information but couldn't find anything.
And the next step is finding me an original jersey and measuring the patch myself...but I guessed I could try here first.

Thank you & Go Reds! :scarf: :canada:

I believe everyone is measuring the patches on the jerseys right now and will get back to you in droves hahah. Jokes aside, i am not sure.

rydermike
10-14-2015, 08:44 AM
We don't have the Canada flag patch anymore, or were you buying last year's jersey?

Petor
10-14-2015, 09:35 AM
We don't have the Canada flag patch anymore, or were you buying last year's jersey?

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/9gV8iR8QWn07H0TKiFeozGgJ-wg=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3411828/B95L2tBIgAAUwN3.0.png_large

vinisantos
10-15-2015, 11:06 AM

Yes, last year's jersey.

MartinUtd
10-15-2015, 01:45 PM
Okay I'll go measure mine...

3 3/8" x 2 1/4"