PDA

View Full Version : Kanopka,great beard...shite keeper?

romburgundy
09-27-2015, 12:25 AM
How is this guy even on the team let alone get the starting job?
Is Bendik really in such horrible form that Kanopka keeps the starting job?
If that's the case then what are Bono and Roberts like?

Great work on the beard though, let's hope it helps with timing, positioning, confidence, reflexes and most importantly holding on to the ball when he finally makes a save!

Ivy
09-27-2015, 02:07 AM
In before lock!! Woohoo!!!

mistercorporate
09-27-2015, 10:02 AM
Konopka > Bendik

Bendik would be a step down from Konopka, IMHO.

Fort York Redcoat
09-27-2015, 10:32 AM
Title edited for actual conversation.

ronzilla
09-27-2015, 10:49 AM
Konopka conceded 4 goals back to back this season, but I still think he is better than Bendik. The defenders have also been suspect as they don't provide enough protection in the box. This team needs a rock solid defender with pace.

PopePouri
09-27-2015, 11:29 AM
He's not a starter. He's been a backup his entire career, now experienced, so it's what I expected. Seems like a great locker room guy and character.

Playing Konopka is basically saying that Bendik is not good enough and will leave next season. I expect a starter quality GK will come in next season.

Ossington Mental Youth
09-27-2015, 12:38 PM
He's not a starter. He's been a backup his entire career, now experienced, so it's what I expected. Seems like a great locker room guy and character.

Playing Konopka is basically saying that Bendik is not good enough and will leave next season. I expect a starter quality GK will come in next season.

Yep this. When is Bendiks contract up?

ag futbol
09-27-2015, 01:35 PM
I 2nd that as well. Knopka is what he is; nobody should be surprised,

Expect a new keeper in the off season.

BelfastBoy
09-28-2015, 02:26 PM
The first American-born player to win the Irish Double - league and league cup I guess. Would be a great back-up keeper for TFC.

Ultra & Proud
09-28-2015, 02:46 PM
For my vote I say decent beard and borderline average keeper.

mistercorporate
09-28-2015, 07:25 PM

This.