PDA

View Full Version : lost iphone at bmo field sept 26 2015

SuperTCP
09-26-2015, 05:48 PM
My wife dropped her cell phone after today's game while getting Osario's autograph for my son. In case anyone happened to find it , It would be a awesome to retrieve it as it contains a lot of great memories. Iphone 5s white with clear silicone case. TIA

Alonso
09-27-2015, 03:15 PM
My wife dropped her cell phone after today's game while getting Osario's autograph for my son. In case anyone happened to find it , It would be a awesome to retrieve it as it contains a lot of great memories. Iphone 5s white with clear silicone case. TIA

What does TIA mean? Google search was inconclusive.

Richard
09-27-2015, 03:37 PM
What does TIA mean? Google search was inconclusive.

I assume "thanks in advance".

JollyBenjabi
09-27-2015, 07:15 PM

Did you try the find my iPhone app?

SuperTCP
09-29-2015, 10:48 AM
I assume "thanks in advance".

Correct

SuperTCP
09-29-2015, 10:59 AM
Did you try the find my iPhone app?

Tried. Did not work out. Will check with FanServices at BMO. Hopefully someone turns it in.

C.Ronaldo
09-29-2015, 11:02 AM
hopefully its soon impossible to steal phones and make them usefull again.

my wifes phone was stolen right out of our 2 year old's push car, it was hidden away in the trunk of the push car.

someone was watching, and took it while she was focused on our son. this was at celebration square in Sq 1.

SuperTCP
09-29-2015, 11:06 AM
I agree.
Sorry to here your wife lost hers as well, stolen by a jackass.
For one they should stop people from selling blacklisted phones. Which many do on kijiji, etc.

OfficeGuy
09-29-2015, 12:03 PM
you can lock your iphone from being used and post a message to return it for a reward
--maybe that will help

SuperTCP
09-30-2015, 08:15 AM
you can lock your iphone from being used and post a message to return it for a reward
--maybe that will help

in order to do this I believe find my phone app has to be enabled on the phone, which my wife did not. We have removed it from our account and the phone is blacklisted so cannot be used on the network. I am offering reward for its return. (Posted on social media and kijiji)

C.Ronaldo
09-30-2015, 08:52 AM
in order to do this I believe find my phone app has to be enabled on the phone, which my wife did not. We have removed it from our account and the phone is blacklisted so cannot be used on the network. I am offering reward for its return. (Posted on social media and kijiji)

i had this on android, phone was off before i could it.

not sure if that matters, but Im sure they wiped it or have a way around it.

ChrisFizik
09-30-2015, 09:18 AM
just a thought, but can you check icloud to get most of the pics that were synced up?

SuperTCP
09-30-2015, 03:12 PM
just a thought, but can you check icloud to get most of the pics that were synced up?

I wish, if only she had that option turned on.