PDA

View Full Version : Mls fifa 15

Doucet3
09-14-2015, 09:56 PM
Was curious if like me anyone else plays with another MLS team in FIFA for shits n gigs? Me loving the whole underdog feel usually take a go with the Colorado Rapids, kinda like west ham in the premier (Man Utd supporter) I like to see them do good scrap it out, always makes for interesting football... And I mean shit it's Colorado you gotta feel sorry for them they're like that shit show we called TFC about 4-6 years ago.... A disaster lol

also so a side note has anyone heard if legacy defending is still gunna be in the game ... I'm absolute shit at that tactical shit ahaha

Pint
09-16-2015, 03:19 PM
CMNT IS in fifa 16

__wowza
09-16-2015, 03:46 PM
I did one better, I created a bunch of to replace the four levels of the English system, they stacked up to create a north American league including teams from Liga mx, mls, and created teams from the nasl and usl. 98 created teams in total (including a few I just randomly threw in) divided into the four tiers based on their previous years standing, it took me well over 150 hours.. and that's one of the reasons I no longer work at my old desk job.

either way, we got a FIFA 16 thread going on at the moment so I'm shutting this one down.
Im also on my tablet and it won't let me merge the two, so I'll do it when I get back home.