PDA

View Full Version : Game 26 - Reds & the Rave Green - Seattle vs. TFC Saturday Sept 5 10 pm EST TSN

Pages : [1] 2

OgtheDim
08-30-2015, 04:23 PM
No Giovinco, no Altidore, possibly no Cheyrou or Lovitz.

We will have Bradley. They will have Dempsey.

Not expecting anything from this match but a hard fought match.

In case you want to see Seattle playing Portland right now, stream here

http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/seattle-sounders-vs-portland-timbers-live-streaming (http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/seattle-sounders-vs-portland-timbers-live-streaming)

Yohan
08-30-2015, 04:54 PM
Portland dominating Seattle, but Martins scores a goal and creates a weak PK. 2-0 Sounders at half.
Seattle is even worse than TFC at defending.

MartinUtd
08-30-2015, 06:39 PM
Don't submit to their branding efforts. They're neon green.

molenshtain
08-30-2015, 06:43 PM
nah, they're just ugly.

ronzilla
08-30-2015, 08:20 PM
Would like to know who's starting upfront and not expecting us to score many goals since seattle has a decent GA.

Ivy
08-30-2015, 08:48 PM
Gomez upfront in the same 4 2 3 1

OgtheDim
08-30-2015, 08:56 PM
Seattle is going to be motivated as heck. I know it isn't going to happen but, given the travel and the turf, I'd like to see all our walking wounded stay and get ready for the 3 games in 6 days that starts with NER. Rest Jackson, Cheyrou, Lovitiz, Perquis. One of these games, we are going to have to figure out how to beat the press. Would be nice if its this game but a win here is not the priority.

Yohan
08-30-2015, 09:09 PM
Seattle is going to be motivated as heck. I know it isn't going to happen but, given the travel and the turf, I'd like to see all our walking wounded stay and get ready for the 3 games in 6 days that starts with NER. Rest Jackson, Cheyrou, Lovitiz, Perquis. One of these games, we are going to have to figure out how to beat the press. Would be nice if its this game but a win here is not the priority.
Seattle doesn't do high press. at least not very well

though Alonso played in 2nd half after returning from injury and Seattle is so much more dangerous with him. And Martins is mercurial as ever

Detroit_TFC
08-30-2015, 11:00 PM
I'd like to see Gomez in this game. Seems like the exact type of game he was meant to cover.

Mateo1985
08-30-2015, 11:21 PM
Seems like Bradley is called up to national duty!?!? Is that true?

OgtheDim
08-31-2015, 06:07 AM
Seems like Bradley is called up to national duty!?!? Is that true?

Not for this game. He leaves afterwards for the Brazil game.

Mateo1985
08-31-2015, 06:40 AM
Oh that's better.

notthesun
08-31-2015, 08:57 AM
Giovinco left the Italy camp due to his injury. So I guess he would be available now for this game, but we should hold him out for sure. Not worth playing him on turf against a team in the West, save him for the many eastern conference matches we have to close out the year.

Areathrasher
08-31-2015, 09:00 AM
Will Seattle be missing anybody through int duty?

Valdez and Torres spring to mind.

PopePouri
08-31-2015, 09:03 AM
Assuming Cheyrou's injury is serious enough and Warner gets suspended for "that" tackle, we have no natural holding midfielders other than Mannella, it's probably best to drop Bradley deeper and give Chapman his first start.

-------------------Gomez----------------------
---Chapman------Osorio----------Findley----
----------Bradley--------Delgado-------------
--Morgan---Kantari----Williams----Morrow--
-------------------Konopka--------------------

That or, assuming Moore is fit, a 4-1-4-1/4-3-3

-------------------Moore-----------------------
---Gomez---Bradley--Osorio-----Findley----
------------------Delgado---------------------
--Morgan---Kantari----Williams----Morrow--
-------------------Konopka--------------------

Areathrasher
08-31-2015, 09:04 AM
Delgado in a DM role is asking for trouble.

PopePouri
08-31-2015, 09:09 AM
Delgado in a DM role is asking for trouble.

Well there would be no one else, other than maybe Bradley, Oso or Mannella. Based on the last game, Vanney played Delgado there after Seba was subbed off. He's the most likely candidate.

Pint
08-31-2015, 09:11 AM
I would think we would be playing Jackson at RM if he is available for selection

Areathrasher
08-31-2015, 09:11 AM
Well there would be no one else, other than maybe Bradley, Oso or Mannella. Based on the last game, Vanney played Delgado there after Seba was subbed off. He's the most likely candidate.

Mannella is a DM by trade so this would be a good time to give him a shot imo.

Anytime Delgado has played DM he has been shoe-horned into the role. He was played there by the Yanks in the U20s WC and barely kept his head above water.

PopePouri
08-31-2015, 09:19 AM
I would think we would be playing Jackson at RM if he is available for selection

He was very questionable for last Saturday, I don't think he'll be fit for Seattle.

Anytime Delgado has played DM he has been shoe-horned into the role. He was played there by the Yanks in the U20s WC and barely kept his head above water.

Agreed, but I don't think he'll throw Mannella into a start away to Seattle when he hasn't had any first team appearances. And to be fair, he gave the ball away a lot in yesterday's TFC2 game. I think Oso would be better player in a deeper position than Delgado but based on the evidence last game, I don't think that will happen.

IMO, I think Vanney persists with the 4-2-3-1 and because of Chapman's excellent play yesterday, hands him his first start.

molenshtain
08-31-2015, 04:07 PM
I don't know why people think Warner's tackle deserved a red. He set out try to bring the guy down to stop the play so that one of our guys who was down could recieve attention. There was nothing in that tackle that met the criteria of a straight red.

molenshtain
08-31-2015, 04:10 PM
IMO, I think Vanney persists with the 4-2-3-1 and because of Chapman's excellent play yesterday, hands him his first start.

Chapman's started a few times already.

PopePouri
08-31-2015, 04:11 PM
Chapman's started a few times already.

When?

molenshtain
08-31-2015, 04:14 PM
When?

LA away, D.C. away.... I feel like there was at least one more game but I can't remember.

Basically it was before we all found out that Delgado is really good.

OgtheDim
08-31-2015, 04:15 PM
I don't know why people think Warner's tackle deserved a red. He set out try to bring the guy down to stop the play so that one of our guys who was down could recieve attention. There was nothing in that tackle that met the criteria of a straight red.

He took out his ankle with his studs. Went looking for a pic and found this in Larson's feed.

https://twitter.com/KurtLarSUN/status/637732063106498560

molenshtain
08-31-2015, 04:17 PM
He took out his ankle with his studs. Went looking for a pic and found this in Larson's feed.

https://twitter.com/KurtLarSUN/status/637732063106498560

ah. Was sitting to the right of the press box and didn't see the studs from there. Thanks.

OgtheDim
08-31-2015, 04:20 PM
Will Seattle be missing anybody through int duty?

Valdez and Torres spring to mind.

Torres yes. Can't find Paraguay's roster for Valdez.

PopePouri
08-31-2015, 04:47 PM
LA away, D.C. away.... I feel like there was at least one more game but I can't remember.

Basically it was before we all found out that Delgado is really good.

You're right. my bad.

MartinUtd
08-31-2015, 05:43 PM
When can we expect Perquis back?

notthesun
09-01-2015, 11:32 AM
Cheyrou and Lovitz both didn't train today.

portu
09-01-2015, 11:45 AM
When can we expect Perquis back?
Hopefully this weekend

nick.mastro
09-01-2015, 01:05 PM
but why is Findley playing over Gomez, thought he did great last time he played and now they don't put him in

notthesun
09-01-2015, 01:23 PM
https://twitter.com/JohnMolinaro/status/638772538022207488

kwhisperer
09-01-2015, 01:35 PM
but why is Findley playing over Gomez, thought he did great last time he played and now they don't put him in

Gomez showed spark and some danger when he played and it makes sense he would be our key forward on Saturday, but I'll believe it when I see it. I would have expected him to get another appearance or two since his first outing.

C.Ronaldo
09-01-2015, 01:35 PM
jackson would be very helpful. hurts to lose him Whats wrong with lovitz, besides being terrible at D

Areathrasher
09-01-2015, 01:36 PM

Pace and the opponents being down to 10 men.

Oldtimer
09-01-2015, 01:46 PM
Sounders at full strength:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/soccer/mls/sounders-fc/article33009606.html

:facepalm:
(http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/soccer/mls/sounders-fc/article33009606.html)

Ivy
09-01-2015, 02:06 PM

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/soccer/mls/sounders-fc/article33009606.html

(http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/soccer/mls/sounders-fc/article33009606.html)
mah. Don't think anybody expects to win this.

OgtheDim
09-01-2015, 02:19 PM
Would like to see improvement in the defence but not expecting any. A goal would be nice.

Some heart shown is mandatory,

portu
09-01-2015, 03:45 PM

Honestly just bunker and play a 5-4-1

Ajax TFC
09-01-2015, 05:13 PM
mah. Don't think anybody expects to win this.
And yet this place will still be filled with outrage if they don't, or if we win there will still be posters saying it means nothing

OgtheDim
09-01-2015, 06:36 PM
And yet this place will still be filled with outrage if they don't, or if we win there will still be posters saying it means nothing

More like there will be outrage about how we lost or how we won.

ronzilla
09-01-2015, 07:02 PM
Start Gomez upfront and bring on findley as a sub.

Ivy
09-01-2015, 07:03 PM
no doubt. We can't with without Gio, can't beat strong teams, vanney can't adapt... Book it.

kwhisperer
09-01-2015, 07:58 PM
no doubt. We can't with without Gio, can't beat strong teams, vanney can't adapt... Book it.

There are valid questions about this team.

CBTFC
09-01-2015, 08:38 PM
Even though I expect us to lose, might as well predict that the "vanney deathwatch thread" will be the most popular after the match for days and days.

Losing or winning this match will have nothing to do with the vanney, and all about the level of talent on the field.

Cashcleaner
09-02-2015, 08:23 AM

I can't believe this has to be pointed out, but Orlando and Seattle are competing at very different levels. A match against the Sounders is a far greater test of our talent on the pitch and the coaching and management behind it.

But aside from that, I don't see a win being beyond our grasp on Saturday, despite the squad they will be able to field against ours. I think picking up 3 points is completely doable for Toronto, though it won't be easy. Seattle has been playing very inconsistently lately, and they've racked up 7 loses in the last 10 games with 5 of those being scoreless. Toronto FC also beats them for Goals (our 44 to their 32), though I'll admit not having Giovinco playing on Saturday obviously hinders our offense.

But the fact remains that TFC aren't pushovers and Seattle aren't world beaters. We do have a shot to hit the 40 point mark here.

Joe Kool
09-02-2015, 08:27 AM
though not having Giovinco obviously hinders our offense.

We are missing Altidore too.

OgtheDim
09-02-2015, 08:44 AM
Osorio and Bradley will need to have a very good game. And if we don't have Cheyrou and Warner, I'm not sure who is left to play the "I'm here Michael, so you go charging forward" role. Seattle operates in that space between midfield and defence - that's Dempsey and Martin's office.

On the other hand, Seattle's defence is slow in the middle and inexperienced on the sides (this weekend).

Pint
09-02-2015, 08:47 AM
I think we can do alright in this game, I can see certain players coming in and being hungry to make a difference (see Gomez).

I just hope that between Jackson, Cheyrou and warner we have atleast 1 playing this week.

Might be a good opportunity to get Manella into a game, throw him to the wolves with bradley next to him (if warner and cheyrou are out)

Konopka
Morrow - Williams/Perquis - Kantari - Morgan
Manella - Bradley
Delgado - Osorio - Gomez
Finley

or even a flat 4-4-2 with gomez and finley up top

Richard
09-02-2015, 08:50 AM
Osorio and Bradley will need to have a very good game. And if we don't have Cheyrou and Warner, I'm not sure who is left to play the "I'm here Michael, so you go charging forward" role. Seattle operates in that space between midfield and defence - that's Dempsey and Martin's office.

On the other hand, Seattle's defence is slow in the middle and inexperienced on the sides (this weekend).

TFC might as well go balls to the wall, play Bradley high up, put in Gomez, Findley, even Hamilton and go super offensive, then have Jackson/Morgan/Morrow bomb forward whenever they want, we shouldn't try to bunker when you just know we're going to concede with possibly no natural DM.

Vanney should use what hes got and go nuts on offense, that's what I would be telling the players, go have some fun and forget about defending today.

Cashcleaner
09-02-2015, 08:57 AM

All is lost!...

Nawwwww, we're still in okay shape. :cool:

Derko
09-02-2015, 11:22 AM

Bradley, Gomez, Warner, Degado and even Morrow can score goals, so I will be optimistic

:scarf:

portu
09-02-2015, 11:35 AM
Saw a vid on tfc.ca saying something about morrow having a baby and maybe missing this game

trane
09-02-2015, 11:57 AM
What I am scare off, is who is going to mark Chad Barett. If we do not account for him, he will be blasting sitters over the bar all day long, and that would be ugly. Who knows maybe he could even get one in accidentally.

OgtheDim
09-02-2015, 12:02 PM
Barrett actually scored a goal in the first minute of a game a few weeks ago

and injured his hamstring celebrating.

He's out.

trane
09-02-2015, 12:13 PM
^ It most have been the shock of scoring.

dupont
09-02-2015, 12:30 PM
I don't care about this game at all. TFC could lose 6-0 and it wouldn't bother me. We don't need the points and should save everything for the last home stretch. That is where we need to take care of business.

Joe Kool
09-02-2015, 01:04 PM
Bradley, Gomez, Warner, Degado and even Morrow can score goals, so I will be optimistic

:scarf:

Yeah for sure I will stay optimistic too. I was just mentioning it because the post I was responding to said we are missing offense a bit due to Giovinco missing. Was just pointing out our second highest scorer is out too so decreases our chances a bit too.

Derko
09-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Yeah for sure I will stay optimistic too. I was just mentioning it because the post I was responding to said we are missing offense a bit due to Giovinco missing. Was just pointing out our second highest scorer is out too so decreases our chances a bit too.

I will be in Scotland I will have to see if i can get a feed somewhere, of course SkySports is broadcasting the Montreal game :facepalm:

BelfastBoy
09-02-2015, 01:47 PM
Should field the 'B' squad, call some players up from TFCII. Rest everyone for the home stretch.

Oldtimer
09-02-2015, 02:09 PM
I don't care about this game at all. TFC could lose 6-0 and it wouldn't bother me. We don't need the points and should save everything for the last home stretch. That is where we need to take care of business.

True, this is a Western opponent, only marginal value in winning. Still you always want to win.

OgtheDim
09-02-2015, 03:12 PM
FWIW

http://www.torontofc.ca/sites/toronto/files/090515_redssouders_projected_starting_xi_final.png

Funny how it doesn't look all that bad actually.

Ivy
09-02-2015, 03:23 PM
FWIW

http://www.torontofc.ca/sites/toronto/files/090515_redssouders_projected_starting_xi_final.png

Funny how it doesn't look all that bad actually.
I was just going to post that exact same thing.
Won't be upset with a loss, but truly won't even be surprised at all if we beat Seattle.

kwhisperer
09-02-2015, 04:04 PM
I sure hope the team goes in expecting to win! No points are easily expendible for TFC.

Cashcleaner
09-02-2015, 04:40 PM
True, this is a Western opponent, only marginal value in winning. Still you always want to win.

Agreed for the most part, but Columbus isn't that far ahead in points (and only three points separate them from DCU). If we're going to make the playoffs, we might as well fight for a good seed now that the regular season is hitting its final quarter for matches.

I'll say this - a win would help us out a lot more than a loss would hinder us.

mowe
09-02-2015, 05:13 PM
Is there an update on Cheyrou's injury? Would be a good game to rest him, we need him for the home stretch.

dow117
09-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Too much of this "not a must win game" BS . Every game must be approached as a win. Hey, a few of us are going to this match and spending $$$ . I don't want to be heckled out that stadium. Last year, we won and it was nice to see the plastic green folks giving us the finger. Better to be hated than pitied as was beginning to happen at away games !!. So Vanney, get these guys thinking win and stop finding reasons to be poor to mediocre .... been there, done that about 9 times since 2007.

molenshtain
09-02-2015, 06:26 PM
Too much of this "not a must win game" BS . Every game must be approached as a win. Hey, a few of us are going to this match and spending $$$ . I don't want to be heckled out that stadium. Last year, we won and it was nice to see the plastic green folks giving us the finger. Better to be hated than pitied as was beginning to happen at away games !!. So Vanney, get these guys thinking win and stop finding reasons to be poor to mediocre .... been there, done that about 9 times since 2007.

You're really missing the point.

ronzilla
09-02-2015, 07:06 PM
You must play every game to win, this sport is all about winning. You can't pick and choose the games to win or lose. Every game is a MUST WIN !

molenshtain
09-02-2015, 07:15 PM
Every game is a MUST WIN !

But that's literally not true.

OgtheDim
09-02-2015, 08:35 PM
You must play every game to win, this sport is all about winning. You can't pick and choose the games to win or lose. Every game is a MUST WIN !

Tell that to Mourinho

trane
09-02-2015, 09:56 PM
IT IS ABOUT WINNING THE WAR NOT THE BATTLE. If we are more likely to win the war by resting our players in a game that we will have trouble winning, even if we play all out, the right move is to rest our players.

BelfastBoy
09-02-2015, 10:05 PM
In a playoff format you don't need to win every game in the regular season. In a single table league title format each win is more important. Just stating the obvious.

Oldtimer
09-03-2015, 06:28 AM
IT IS ABOUT WINNING THE WAR NOT THE BATTLE. If we are more likely to win the war by resting our players in a game that we will have trouble winning, even if we play all out, the right move is to rest our players. Some people don't seem to realize this! Every good manager knows when to rest key players. All we need to do in order to get into a good playoff spot is to win 4 out of the remaining 8 games if we lose in Seattle. Easily achievable given that the only away game will be to a very demoralized Montreal Impact.

If Vanney rests ANY players and we lose in Seattle , though, I expect the usual suspects to demand his firing in the "deathwatch" thread.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for TFC to wipe the smug smile off of the green team's plastic fans' faces, but I care even more about the long term view.

Cashcleaner
09-03-2015, 06:33 AM
^ That's true enough. But on the flipside, like I remarked earlier, even with the Sounders at full-strength compared to TFC, I don't believe a win in Seattle is insurmountable. Not gonna be easy, obviously, but doable. So I don't think we should give up on the notion of playing for the full three points.

FRANKIE65
09-03-2015, 07:13 AM
Some people don't seem to realize this! Every good manager knows when to rest key players. All we need to do in order to get into a good playoff spot is to win 4 out of the remaining 8 games if we lose in Seattle. Easily achievable given that the only away game will be to a very demoralized Montreal Impact.

If Vanney rests ANY players and we lose in Seattle , though, I expect the usual suspects to demand his firing in the "deathwatch" thread.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for TFC to wipe the smug smile off of the green team's plastic fans' faces, but I care even more about the long term view.

Also an away game at that farce of a football pitch .... Yankee Stadium

SoccMan2
09-03-2015, 07:15 AM
Making the playoffs is only worth it if they get at least one home game out of it, because making it to only play one lousy away game where the likelihood of winning is next to zero sucks. That's what they should be striving for not just making the playoffs, therefore, they need to try and get a result in every game if they can.

ensco
09-03-2015, 07:16 AM
I don't want to "make the playoffs". Who cares? I want to be a better team, one the plays well against great teams

That said, it's not tanking if you don't play your best XI every game. It's very important to give depth players key roles in September/October, you are going to need them late in the season and the playoffs , as key frontline guys are certain to be missing with injuries.

ManUtd4ever
09-03-2015, 07:20 AM
IT IS ABOUT WINNING THE WAR NOT THE BATTLE. If we are more likely to win the war by resting our players in a game that we will have trouble winning, even if we play all out, the right move is to rest our players.

Agreed. Besides, the games coming up against Eastern Conference rivals will have far greater implications in terms of playoff seeding.

jabbronies
09-03-2015, 07:21 AM
I'll be very content with a tie.

However if we do lose - I'd like it to be a good loss, with key performances from our back line and a strong outing from Gomez and Moore.

ronzilla
09-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Resting? Who the F is resting ? There's not 1 single player that is going to be "rested" for this game. It's injuries and Int. call-ups that's keeping players out. Do you think Seba would be on the bench "resting" if he was not injured? I don't think so.

Fort York Redcoat
09-03-2015, 08:15 AM
I'm going to Joe's for this. I'll be recovered from Canada by then. Is there anything else on at that time I should worry about?

Pint
09-03-2015, 08:23 AM
If anyone in burlington wants to meet at a pub let me know, cottage plans fell through.

If the train ran just a little later i would come downtown.

notthesun
09-03-2015, 09:03 AM
https://twitter.com/WheelerTSN/status/639420417950748672

Hoping just a game but I think it might be 2.

Cashcleaner
09-03-2015, 09:27 AM
I'll be very content with a tie.

However if we do lose - I'd like it to be a good loss, with key performances from our back line and a strong outing from Gomez and Moore.

Oh Jabs, always compromising. :D

But to be honest; as much as a win would be great, I'd be content with a draw as well - given the circumstances of the respective team rosters coming into the match.

ag futbol
09-03-2015, 09:42 AM
Agreed it was a bad tackle - but at same time why can't we hire refs who get things right in the first place and keep consistent standards.

This league is in many ways a joke.

Pint
09-03-2015, 10:11 AM
So the original point of supplemental discipline is to punish an event that the refs did not see correct? It has now turned into a way to punish things the league either doesn't like or that the ref was too incompetent to call.

Maybe it's time for the league to bring in competent refs and stop re-officiating the game every week.

kwhisperer
09-03-2015, 10:21 AM
So the original point of supplemental discipline is to punish an event that the refs did not see correct? It has now turned into a way to punish things the league either doesn't like or that the ref was too incompetent to call.

Maybe it's time for the league to bring in competent refs and stop re-officiating the game every week.

The league clearly has about as much respect for its own refs as do the people on this forum. It definitely begs for a fix.

Mateo1985
09-03-2015, 10:21 AM
If anyone in burlington wants to meet at a pub let me know, cottage plans fell through.

If the train ran just a little later i would come downtown.

I can't make it this game in particular but what is a good place in Burlington to go watch TFC games that finish after the last GO train? Whenever Reds are playing on the west coast it's hard to make to back home after Joe's sometimes.

Cheers

Pint
09-03-2015, 10:28 AM
I can't make it this game in particular but what is a good place in Burlington to go watch TFC games that finish after the last GO train? Whenever Reds are playing on the west coast it's hard to make to back home after Joe's sometimes.

Cheers

I haven't really watched many games out in Burlington. A few years ago Clancy's was decent but haven't heard much about it in a while (sucks because they are around the corner from where i live).

For this weekend i figured any place would be starving for business and turn the game and sound on.

I agree, i scramble to make the 1247 train when i come downtown for west coast games.

Hamilton_Red
09-03-2015, 11:09 AM
Problem for us with this gamenisbthat it really is a must win for Seattle. They are in tight for a play-off spot. I think this would be the first time they missed the play-offs should it happen?

Derko
09-03-2015, 11:21 AM
If anyone finds a feed, post it so I can watch in Scotland
Does anyone know if I would be able to use MLS Live in the UK, is it linked to your email address or where your Internet connection is?

OgtheDim
09-03-2015, 11:28 AM
Does anyone know if I would be able to use MLS Live in the UK, is it linked to your email address or where your Internet connection is?

It checks your ISP. By all accounts usable overseas.

dow117
09-03-2015, 01:20 PM
Some people don't seem to realize this! Every good manager knows when to rest key players. All we need to do in order to get into a good playoff spot is to win 4 out of the remaining 8 games if we lose in Seattle. Easily achievable given that the only away game will be to a very demoralized Montreal Impact.

Agreed, My point is that every game is a must win to secure a playoff spot. Once secured, then the strategy of winning the war. Remember the 5-0 in NYRB loss when a draw would have had us play off bound. Had we won just 1 game before that !!. So the next game is a must win until 100% guaranteed play off spot. Not only that, we are not looking great at home; slim margin victories for the most part that could have gone either way ,

Areathrasher
09-03-2015, 01:37 PM
https://twitter.com/CJSimonin/status/639504168546250752

Chapman travelled with the team too.

Interesting

EDIT: And Manella

EDITII: And Hamilton

Areathrasher
09-03-2015, 02:13 PM
https://twitter.com/donruiztnt/status/639515424363704320

Fantastic

Oldtimer
09-03-2015, 03:15 PM
Agreed, My point is that every game is a must win to secure a playoff spot. Once secured, then the strategy of winning the war. Remember the 5-0 in NYRB loss when a draw would have had us play off bound. Had we won just 1 game before that !!. So the next game is a must win until 100% guaranteed play off spot. Not only that, we are not looking great at home; slim margin victories for the most part that could have gone either way ,

But if you seriously injure 2 players due to their playing prematurely with minor knocks, you could end up losing 5 games, when by not playing them you would only lose 1 game.

PopePouri
09-03-2015, 03:20 PM
https://twitter.com/CJSimonin/status/639504168546250752

Chapman travelled with the team too.

Interesting

EDIT: And Manella

EDITII: And Hamilton

Not surprising. Squad is stretched thin.

In a perfect world or maybe the EPL if you're Man City/Chelsea, but not in MLS. That mentality doesn't make sense in a league founded on parity and restricted resources.

dow117
09-03-2015, 06:11 PM
But if you seriously injure 2 players due to their playing prematurely with minor knocks, you could end up losing 5 games, when by not playing them you would only lose 1 game.

not suggesting taking chances with injuries; talking about the mentality of proclaiming games as not a "must win" . This is contagious and lets people off the hook , especially coaches. This is where Bez and Co. come under scrutiny in the depth of the squad.

OgtheDim
09-03-2015, 06:33 PM
https://twitter.com/WheelerTSN/status/639574875028459525

trane
09-03-2015, 06:48 PM
Resting? Who the F is resting ? There's not 1 single player that is going to be "rested" for this game. It's injuries and Int. call-ups that's keeping players out. Do you think Seba would be on the bench "resting" if he was not injured? I don't think so.

The point is since Seba and Altidore are injured, among others, we probably do not have the personal to win. THEREFORE resting our over first team players and giving out second squad is a wise move. Let the second team show its worth, maybe they get a point or three out of it. Meanwhile our chances of getting the further games increases.

OgtheDim
09-03-2015, 07:03 PM
I get the feeling we will be seeing a back line of Morgan Zaveletta Kantari and Williams. I don't know who else can play RB.

Pint
09-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Hasn't delgado played RB in the past? Could move him and slot Herc at RM

ronzilla
09-03-2015, 07:25 PM
The point is since Seba and Altidore are injured, among others, we probably do not have the personal to win. THEREFORE resting our over first team players and giving out second squad is a wise move. Let the second team show its worth, maybe they get a point or three out of it. Meanwhile our chances of getting the further games increases.

Fair enough, but I just want to make it clear that it's not Vanneys decision to rest players. The injuries have forced him to call up other players in the starting lineup.

I was worried Vanney was going to start Findley up top. Findley has good pace but he cannot finish, so Gomez and Moore up front is a much better choice.
Also it appears Seattle has a stingy defense and im not expecting much goals from the Reds, so I would be happy with a draw and take the point. A win would be gravy.

Auzzy
09-03-2015, 07:45 PM

I was just in Europe for 3 1/2 weeks, so I know the details. MLS Live is blocked completely outside of Canada, US & Mexico. (Which sucks bad; that's a change they made a few years ago.) I used the free Tunnel Bear VPN to get by that. You only need to run it until the game stream has started. After that, you can disconnect the VPN again, to avoid using up the free data allowance.

If the game is blocked in Canada (due to TSN broadcast or something like that) then you can select a US location for TunnelBear instead. If it's blocked in the US as well, then I found a different workaround. However in that case it might be best to select a different VPN service, that also offers a Mexican location, as that should be best for bypassing all blocks.

Derko
09-04-2015, 07:10 AM
I was just in Europe for 3 1/2 weeks, so I know the details. MLS Live is blocked completely outside of Canada, US & Mexico. (Which sucks bad; that's a change they made a few years ago.) I used the free Tunnel Bear VPN to get by that. You only need to run it until the game stream has started. After that, you can disconnect the VPN again, to avoid using up the free data allowance.

If the game is blocked in Canada (due to TSN broadcast or something like that) then you can select a US location for TunnelBear instead. If it's blocked in the US as well, then I found a different workaround. However in that case it might be best to select a different VPN service, that also offers a Mexican location, as that should be best for bypassing all blocks.

Cheers Auzzy

MightyDM
09-04-2015, 07:11 AM

These usual suspects are a straw man. I am often critical of Vanney, and his tactics and selections have merited that criticism - like playing Hagglund at RB against one of the fastest players in the league. This game, if for example, Cheyrou does not play in order to give him full recovery time, my test will be how he handles that, particularly where he plays Bradley. That's fair game.

i also don't understand the "we should rest everyone" argument in this context. Joey and Giovinco are not available, Cheyrou maybe not through injury, Warner through discipline. Why wouldn't we play everyone else? We are good enough to get something from this game and the points matter.

MightyDM
09-04-2015, 07:13 AM

This.

MightyDM
09-04-2015, 07:18 AM
Is Morrow hurt? Missed that if he is. Also, if Wheeler is correct, we may be playing three at the back with Morgan and Wiiliams as wing backs. That would be interesting.

Oldtimer
09-04-2015, 07:47 AM
These usual suspects are a straw man.

Funny... I didn't know you were made of straw. g:D

By "usual suspects" I meant certain very real persons who make huge numbers of posts after a loss. After a win? Not so much.

i also don't understand the "we should rest everyone" argument in this context.

There is a serious argument to be made for playing our second team in this game. Flying out west, getting exhausted, and then having a set of 3 games all together is not wise. You could end up getting maybe a point from this game, then give up 9 points at home. We have some players who need time playing, why not give it to them for this game? The best coaches in the world make these types of decisions all the time. They don't always go for "maximum points" when it hurts their chance at the big prize.

Ossington Mental Youth
09-04-2015, 07:49 AM
Is Morrow hurt? Missed that if he is. Also, if Wheeler is correct, we may be playing three at the back with Morgan and Wiiliams as wing backs. That would be interesting.

Somebody said hes expecting a baby.
Odd, he looked pretty good for 9 months pregnant.

Detroit_TFC
09-04-2015, 08:01 AM
Warner not on suspension list.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/mls-disciplinary-summary (http://www.mlssoccer.com/mls-disciplinary-summary)

Dammit, actually was suspended.

Areathrasher
09-04-2015, 08:04 AM
LOLLOLOL

Que the outrage

Areathrasher
09-04-2015, 08:25 AM
Nope, he banned http://www.torontosun.com/2015/09/04/toronto-fcs-collen-warner-suspended-by-mls

2 games

Pint
09-04-2015, 08:26 AM
Warner not on suspension list.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/mls-disciplinary-summary

Kust Larson just mentioned he was suspended 2 games and fined

ag futbol
09-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Flying out west, getting exhausted, and then having a set of 3 games all together is not wise. You could end up getting maybe a point from this game, then give up 9 points at home. We have some players who need time playing, why not give it to them for this game? The best coaches in the world make these types of decisions all the time. They don't always go for "maximum points" when it hurts their chance at the big prize.
Well put. Sports have evolved over the years, managing these kind of issues is important. Some times things are looked at too black and white.

OgtheDim
09-04-2015, 09:40 AM
I'm more ticked about Warner not being their for NER - while Seattle attacks directly from the hole between midfield and defence, NER lives there swinging the ball around it looking for a gap. I appreciate Warner being the hardass of late as somebody other then Cheyrou and Perquis had to step up, but he kinda lost it on that play.

ag futbol
09-04-2015, 09:51 AM
I guess it could be worse - the ref could have sent him off during the game.

ronzilla
09-04-2015, 10:53 AM
2 game suspension, what a joke. Oduro made the tackle look much worse than it really was.

notthesun
09-04-2015, 11:37 AM
Eh, I don't have a problem with this. It was really a horrible tackle. Probably would have just been 1 game but he clearly went studs first.

C.Ronaldo
09-04-2015, 12:06 PM
oduro should have stopped, he deserved it

Pint
09-04-2015, 12:13 PM
oduro should have stopped, he deserved it

Warner sent a message and he has gotten the punishment he deserves but i would wager that he doesn't regrets the tackle.

OgtheDim
09-04-2015, 12:17 PM
I don't think anybody deserves a studs up kick in the ankle but Oduro did deserve a hard tackle for that stupid move. You do not dribble past a player on the ground.

KidA
09-04-2015, 01:25 PM
And the referee for tomorrow...

Ted Unkel

ronzilla
09-04-2015, 02:05 PM
Bradley is gone too now? Just received an email saying Bradley and Jozy were both called up for Int. games.

Richard
09-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Thanks USMNT! Bravo MLS!

Once again the integrity of the competition takes another hit with their stupid ass scheduling.

Might as well put in a notice of forfeit and keep the boys home than play in a supposedly "competitive" competition.

Edit: I don't see anywhere that Bradley is called up before out Seattle game, only after the weekend game.

Still idiotic in the way these friendlies are scheduled.

Ivy
09-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Bradley is with the team in Seattle.

Carts
09-04-2015, 02:33 PM
It was my understanding that Bradley was called up - so that he is on the USMNT roster for the International Break. HOWEVER, he is playing with TFC tomorrow night in Seattle, then joining the USMNT for the match vs Brazil on the 8th.

Did anyone else remember hearing this?

kwhisperer
09-04-2015, 04:20 PM
It was my understanding that Bradley was called up - so that he is on the USMNT roster for the International Break. HOWEVER, he is playing with TFC tomorrow night in Seattle, then joining the USMNT for the match vs Brazil on the 8th.

Did anyone else remember hearing this?

Yes, that's how it is. Plays one game for USMNT, misses no games with TFC.

ag futbol
09-04-2015, 04:26 PM
2 game suspension, what a joke. Oduro made the tackle look much worse than it really was.
I don't know about that ... Cleat first on a standing leg below the knee?!?

Hamilton_Red
09-04-2015, 04:41 PM
How come Alti isn't doing the same as Bradley?

OgtheDim
09-04-2015, 05:51 PM
How come Alti isn't doing the same as Bradley?

Needs/wants to get into blond dude's good books. As he is captaining the USMNT tonight, mission half accomplished.

MightyDM
09-04-2015, 10:07 PM

Well played. SIR.

MightyDM
09-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Funny... I didn't know you were made of straw. g:D

By "usual suspects" I meant certain very real persons who make huge numbers of posts after a loss. After a win? Not so much.

There is a serious argument to be made for playing our second team in this game. Flying out west, getting exhausted, and then having a set of 3 games all together is not wise. You could end up getting maybe a point from this game, then give up 9 points at home. We have some players who need time playing, why not give it to them for this game? The best coaches in the world make these types of decisions all the time. They don't always go for "maximum points" when it hurts their chance at the big prize.

fair enough but I don't think a team should ever think a coach has done anything but try to win. So - does Moore need / deserve minutes? Yes. Great. But then Wiiliams starts. Etc.

OgtheDim
09-05-2015, 07:16 AM
Game Day :scarf:

Morrow is with the team.

Interviews done in Seattle all talk about depth. Interview with Simonin - all these guys around this team with French accents. No word on Cheyrou - make of it as you will.

Auzzy
09-05-2015, 09:10 AM
Interesting to see if this will be on MLS Live w/o requiring VPN shenanigans. In the past, TSN2 games were not blocked. Recently, it's been hit & miss. So far they aren't showing today's game as being blocked; we will see.

Fort York Redcoat
09-05-2015, 11:25 AM
So Jozy pots 2 for a comeback win v Peru in DC at RFK. Well, we'll see if we could've used that tonight...

Gonna brave Joe's with the UFC crowd. Grabbin a booth and not wearing black.

Ossington Mental Youth
09-05-2015, 05:15 PM
Well played. SIR.

(Bow emoji)

portu
09-05-2015, 06:00 PM
I facepalmed so hard when I read this and realized what I wrote

portu
09-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Fully expecting a 3+ goal loss but I'll probably still complain every step of the way when we're getting lit up

OgtheDim
09-05-2015, 08:02 PM
Apparently its raining.

OgtheDim
09-05-2015, 08:05 PM
HOLY SHIT

Konopka; Zavaleta, Williams, Simonin; Delgado, Bradley, Osorio, Morgan; Gomez, Moore, Findley

Bendik, Kantari, Mannella, Chapman, Hamilton.

OgtheDim
09-05-2015, 08:12 PM
https://twitter.com/torontofc/status/640329990832156672

portu
09-05-2015, 08:13 PM
I change my prediction to a 10+ goal loss

actually really interested to see how simonin and that three man front line do, also really want to see mannella get in

Auzzy
09-05-2015, 08:15 PM
HOLY SHIT

Konopka; Zavaleta, Williams, Simonin; Delgado, Bradley, Osorio, Morgan; Gomez, Moore, Findley

Bendik, Kantari, Mannella, Chapman, Hamilton.

Short bench!

Starting eleven chosen via random draw?

PopePouri
09-05-2015, 08:16 PM
Fuck me, a 3-4-3.

Vanney's just taking the piss.

akoto
Looks like 3-4-3. Yikes.

portu
We wanted a tactically flexible coach, no?

jloome
09-05-2015, 08:17 PM
In the Montreal game, Drogba is barking defensive instructions since coming out for the second half.

OgtheDim
09-05-2015, 08:18 PM
Well at least we are resting people for these useless mid season friendlies.

daner90
09-05-2015, 08:25 PM
It appears we are playing for the loss...

Ajax TFC
09-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Seattle is playing a 4-4-2. 3-4-3 matchest up well to that if executed properly

ronzilla
09-05-2015, 08:33 PM
Playing with 3 in the back, vanney you are top of the line.

OgtheDim
09-05-2015, 08:34 PM
Its raining buckets according to twitter.

jloome
09-05-2015, 08:36 PM
Drogba just completed his hat-trick, 4-3 montreal in the second half. Bugger me. 38, and he's still well above this level.

ronzilla
09-05-2015, 08:49 PM
Seba recharging his batteries for next week.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COLO9IiUEAIPBR5.jpg

Pint
09-05-2015, 08:56 PM
That is a lineup of a man with a fair amount of job security.

ronzilla
09-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Toronto FC ‏@torontofc (https://twitter.com/torontofc) 25m25 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/torontofc/status/640335450654294017) Seattle, WA (https://twitter.com/search?q=place%3A300bcc6e23a88361) #TFCLive (https://twitter.com/hashtag/TFCLive?src=hash) Photo: warm ups are underway and it is raining quite hard

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COLtre9UkAAmMr2.jpg

dmacd
09-05-2015, 08:59 PM
I'm away from home at a place without TSN2. Anyone know how to watch? Streams?

portu
09-05-2015, 09:01 PM
I used wizig.to whilst in France, should work

PopePouri
09-05-2015, 09:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPTMi_HWsyo

dmacd
09-05-2015, 09:07 PM
I used wizig.to whilst in France, should work thanks but I suck at technology. I entered that as an address and nothing came up. Any further direction or links?

portu
09-05-2015, 09:08 PM
thanks but I suck at technology. I entered that as an address and nothing came up. Any further direction or links?
Google wiziwig and then click soccer

OgtheDim
09-05-2015, 09:09 PM
http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/seattle-sounders-vs-toronto-fc-live-streaming

wiziwig was taken down

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 09:10 PM
Google wiziwig and then click soccer

says wizwig is down. i found 1 with no sound though.

http://www.andresfut.com/p/n9.html

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 09:11 PM
looks like simonin is getting the start, nice! hope he does well

SKB
09-05-2015, 09:12 PM
Just saw the line up. Our injury list is extensive. If we get any kind of a result it will be great. But a fear a tough game for us.

MightyDM
09-05-2015, 09:13 PM
I like this line up. Maximizing our strengths, protecting our weaknesses as best as can be.

ronzilla
09-05-2015, 09:14 PM
http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/336226_seattle_toronto/#webplayer_letontv|dfsfls37|336226|324777|64|1|en

Has sound/commentator

MightyDM
09-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Just saw the line up. Our injury list is extensive. If we get any kind of a result it will be great. But a fear a tough game for us.

Two years ago we would have been ecstatic about this lineup!

OgtheDim
09-05-2015, 09:18 PM
And there we go. Midfield gets caught up and Dempsey breaks the line to Martins.

QBall
09-05-2015, 09:18 PM
Well that was fast, even for us, to concede the first goal.

SKB
09-05-2015, 09:20 PM
My fears have been realized. This is going to be a long game.

SKB
09-05-2015, 09:21 PM
We have no speed at the back. They are just blowing past us.

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 09:22 PM
that was a foul on oso before the goal. OFC ted unkle is the ref though.

OgtheDim
09-05-2015, 09:22 PM
My fears have been realized. Look at those football lines.

Fixed it for you.

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 09:23 PM
oh boy we are missing cheryou badly. wish we still had laba.......

OgtheDim
09-05-2015, 09:24 PM
Seattle's defence and defensive midfield presence is pretty tame. We are going to lose this one but we should score a goal or two.

MightyDM
09-05-2015, 09:26 PM
Ah. Just heard that essentially this had to be the line up. No one else available.

James17930
09-05-2015, 09:27 PM
All things considered, we're looking fairly organized. Even on the goal (which was just pretty cheeky ... no one was grossly out of position).

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 09:27 PM
Ah. Just heard that essentially this had to be the line up. No one else available.

yup , no dm. where is lovitz?

Ivy
09-05-2015, 09:28 PM
Yahhh... What's up with the bench? Lol where's our team?

SoccMan2
09-05-2015, 09:29 PM
So why was Bradley asked to stay for this game and not join the U.S. team if they did not care much for this game ?

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 09:29 PM
What how is that not a yellow~~~~!!!!1 NVM LOLS. I guess Zach scott is just edging to watch the nuks loose in their throwback jerseys.

portu
09-05-2015, 09:31 PM
This is rough

kwhisperer
09-05-2015, 09:33 PM
So why was Bradley asked to stay for this game and not join the U.S. team if they did not care much for this game ?

I'm sure they didn't know situation would be this bad when they negotiated that.

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 09:34 PM
findley gonna barrett. :p

OgtheDim
09-05-2015, 09:35 PM
yup , no dm. where is lovitz?

Injured.

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 09:36 PM
shaky from simonin but good recovery!

MightyDM
09-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Vanneys teams always always always give up the first goal.

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 09:37 PM
what! no red and penalty for that tackle? Oh wait that only happens to morrow lolz!!

edit: i wonder who the ref was that called that game vs clownbus.

Richard
09-05-2015, 09:40 PM
TFC might as well go balls to the wall, play Bradley high up, put in Gomez, Findley, even Hamilton and go super offensive, then have Jackson/Morgan/Morrow bomb forward whenever they want, we shouldn't try to bunker when you just know we're going to concede with possibly no natural DM.

Vanney should use what hes got and go nuts on offense, that's what I would be telling the players, go have some fun and forget about defending today.

I guess I was right lol.

Ivy
09-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Vanneys teams always always always give up the first goal.
Huh?

Anyway, all this considered, I'm impressed with the composure so far.

OgtheDim
09-05-2015, 09:43 PM
Ok we just got one saved off the line and TSN doesn't do a replay on that but goes to a long kick over the top from Bradley.

Ajax TFC
09-05-2015, 09:43 PM
Gotta love the Sounders fans cheering the yellow for Alonso

portu
09-05-2015, 09:44 PM
Simonin is a thug

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 09:45 PM
that gridiron is clear as day on the 320p stream. next year not looking good, fuck the argos.

OgtheDim
09-05-2015, 09:49 PM
Simonin is a thug

A left footed good passing thug

portu
09-05-2015, 09:49 PM
Delgado is not a wide player by any stretch of the imagination

portu
09-05-2015, 09:50 PM
A left footed good passing thug
Exactly

portu
09-05-2015, 09:51 PM
I love you offside flag man

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 09:55 PM
im just wondering gomez started? Why not start hamilton and sub gomez on late in the game?

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 09:56 PM
and chad barrett skies it over the bar!

Ajax TFC
09-05-2015, 09:58 PM
one of the CBs needs to follow Dempsey up when he drops into midfield.

OgtheDim
and chad barrett skies it over the bar!

Chad F or Chad L?

__wowza
alright, now that we're at the half, let's take a second to laugh at this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG-jMjvnua8

have you, as a supporter, ever wanted to punch someone in the face more?

MightyDM
09-05-2015, 09:59 PM
Huh?

Anyway, all this considered, I'm impressed with the composure so far.

They do. Look it up. It's like 2/3 of the games he has coached we have gone down 1-0 in the first half. It's quite the statistic.

portu
09-05-2015, 10:00 PM

Lol that guy looks quietly insane

mowe
09-05-2015, 10:01 PM
We are playing quite well. Creating lots of chances, just need the quality to finish.

ronzilla
09-05-2015, 10:02 PM
Seattle's middefield is shit, the reds are doing OK but they need someone who can finish.

OgtheDim
09-05-2015, 10:07 PM
Kristian Jack doesn't seem all that happy with TFC tactics tonight. Seems to be thinking the team should be playing a 4-4-2 but if you put Williams out there, its Zaveletta and Simonin vs. Martins and Dempsey.

portu
09-05-2015, 10:07 PM
lol I'm waiting for KJ and Wheeler to blow up at each other on Twitter, Wheeler is 100% out of his depth

portu
09-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Kristian Jack doesn't seem all that happy with TFC tactics tonight. Seems to be thinking the team should be playing a 4-4-2 but if you put Williams out there, its Zaveletta and Simonin vs. Martins and Dempsey.
Or it's Zavaleta/Simonin and Williams with Delgado at right back and Osorio on the wing with Mannella in the middle with Bradley

OgtheDim
09-05-2015, 10:13 PM
lol I'm waiting for KJ and Wheeler to blow up at each other on Twitter, Wheeler is 100% out of his depth

Jack's point is there should be a more compact shape. Problem is nobody on that team tonight can play the defensive compact roles. There is no natural DM and the 2 young dudes are not good enough to play CD against this attack.

James17930
09-05-2015, 10:19 PM
Really bad giveaway by Gomez.

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 10:20 PM
neither moore nor findley will attack a good cross for a header. Where is kovermans when you need him.....

I'd love to see hammy get a run!

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 10:21 PM
"can you hear toronto sing chant" lols.

Walms
09-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Bad give aways from our whole front line...

portu
09-05-2015, 10:22 PM
Jack's point is there should be a more compact shape. Problem is nobody on that team tonight can play the defensive compact roles. There is no natural DM and the 2 young dudes are not good enough to play CD against this attack.
Attempting to bunker is not that hard, but we refuse to do it (which is admirable because we try to win every game we play)

portu
09-05-2015, 10:25 PM
Holy shit so close, great turn by Moore

Tim110
Boom.

portu
Goal Zavaleta holy shit

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 10:26 PM
Boom.

baby.

tfcfans
Woo Hoo!!

James17930
Yes.

NOW JUST FUCKING HOLD ON.

OgtheDim
"can you hear toronto sing chant" lols.

Maybe now.

Discostu81
09-05-2015, 10:27 PM
Sounders defending like we usually do there!

ronzilla
Wow finally

kwhisperer
Okay, now let's win this thing!!!

Tim110
Keep our shape, try and snatch a winner if possible but keep our shape. The point will do.

portu
09-05-2015, 10:28 PM
Konopka is a beast

Yohan
09-05-2015, 10:29 PM
superman save from Konopka. I thought Martins gets his brace on that power shot

portu
Caveman Chris

JavierMartini
imagine how many more points we could have had is konopka was in net.....

khso11
All hail the beard!

ronzilla
09-05-2015, 10:30 PM
Konopka doing great

jloome
09-05-2015, 10:30 PM
Standing on his head tonight.

Ajax TFC
09-05-2015, 10:31 PM

They're doing it now

Yohan
09-05-2015, 10:33 PM
looks like TFC practiced playing against high press. better, though Seattle isn't as well organized on high press as other teams

Tim110
09-05-2015, 10:33 PM
Can't fault the effort from the lads tonight whatever the result.

JavierMartini
09-05-2015, 10:36 PM
what a bad dive. craig forrest is such a homer though.

portu
Stupid yellow by Delgado get him out

Couchy81
Delgado having a poor game, maybe time for a sub.

nonc
Every time Findley plays he finds new ways to be shocking. Worst player.

JavierMartini
simonin is a keeper, that composure on the ball and a perfect pass was beautiful.

jloome
09-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Simonin is a real find.

Dub Narcotic
09-05-2015, 10:39 PM
Simonin looks a player.

andyboy
09-05-2015, 10:42 PM
Great effort by Ashtone Morgan!

portu
09-05-2015, 10:44 PM
Konopka HAS to hold onto that ball