PDA

View Full Version : Protest gets some attention from The Toronto Star

Krazy_kid
07-25-2008, 07:57 AM
Article from this morning's Toronto Star...

http://www.thestar.com/Sports/Soccer/article/467136

"However, it was the first half that left the strongest impression. At times it was eerie, a Twilight Zone flip-flop of a Toronto FC game. The quality of soccer was the best the stadium's ever seen. The atmosphere was up there with detention hall and a doctor's waiting room"

Interesting.. are we a distraction to your own players? Apparently, we play our best soccer then we are quite... lol.

what a joke

Barbarez
07-25-2008, 08:04 AM
" fans of Croatian side Hajduk Split snuck into the home ground one night. When the players showed up for practice the next morning, they found eleven graves dug in the middle of the pitch.
Milan supporters once protested a more rigourous frisking at the gate by smuggling a scooter into the San Siro, lighting it on fire and chucking it off a balcony."

That's how you protest.

Shaughno
07-25-2008, 08:14 AM
I'm going to take a wild guess... Cathal Kelly?

Fuck him, please don't post his SHIT Star articles here.

ACSertL
07-25-2008, 08:23 AM
" fans of Croatian side Hajduk Split snuck into the home ground one night. When the players showed up for practice the next morning, they found eleven graves dug in the middle of the pitch.
Milan supporters once protested a more rigourous frisking at the gate by smuggling a scooter into the San Siro, lighting it on fire and chucking it off a balcony."

That's how you protest.

That is damn intense...

Fort York Redcoat
07-25-2008, 08:25 AM
I took it as a compliment that our fans didn't resort to Barbarism to protest.

Chevy
07-25-2008, 08:39 AM
I'm going to take a wild guess... Cathal Kelly?

Fuck him, please don't post his SHIT Star articles here.

Kelly's article was a rambling piece of shit. He had to desperately search for a negative spin on the ASG and barely found it.

Shaughno
07-25-2008, 09:12 AM
^ He's always desperately scrambling to say FUCK YOU to the soccer crowds. He rarely makes valid points and is nothing but a two-bit journalist who can't take the fact that he was wrong about football in Toronto.

Cathal is a cunt.

nimamalek
07-25-2008, 09:32 AM

That's how you protest.

best we could do are tomb stones, i dont think anyone could dig that plastic :)