PDA

View Full Version : Other MLS Games 7 August - 9 August

OgtheDim
08-07-2015, 07:16 AM
Friday Night

Timbers host Chicago - the possible return of the Gilberto vs. the Urruti, for those who are into what might have beens - 11 pm

Saturday

All games after TFC

Orlando host Philly - the game they were saving Kaka for - no I don't get it either 7:30 pm

MTL host DCU - big test for the Impact, who will still not have Drogba by all accounts - 8:00 pm TSN2

Houston host SJE - Grudge match below the red line in the West - if you are into blood and thunder, might be worth watching - 9 pm

Rapids host Columbus - Rapids could do us a favour - 9 pm

Vancouver host RSL - Retooling RSL on the turf playing the Caps who are just rolling along and seriously in Supporters Shield territory - 10 pm TSN1

Sunday

LAG host Seattle - Sounders in free fall while LAG reveal the whole MLS package with Dos Santos - statement game for somebody - 4 pm

Red Bulls host the Man City Farm Club - We play NYRB in a week, so worth keeping an eye on. (well apart from whether the Pirlo experiment can get on track) NYRB are quietly putting in a decent season - 7 pm

Oldtimer
08-07-2015, 07:33 AM
LAG will steamroll over Seattle. The RSL v Vancouver match sounds interesting, although pretty late at night. I'm always interested in what Montreal is up to.

OgtheDim
08-08-2015, 07:40 AM
Neither Urrutti nor Gilberto played. Gilberto not on the bench either.

OgtheDim
08-08-2015, 07:40 PM
Big crowd in Montreal. DCU doing what DCU does.

nonc
08-08-2015, 10:25 PM
I've been watching a lot of Whitecaps home games the last couple years and they very rarely drop a dud at home I wonder what that feels like.

OgtheDim
08-09-2015, 03:17 PM
Chad Barret scores in the first minute...........and pulls his hammy in the celebration. If you like the Sky commentary, stream here (http://firstrowca.eu/watch/361783/1/watch-los-angeles-galaxy-vs-seattle-sounders-fc.html).

SoccMan2
08-09-2015, 07:47 PM
The battle for New York great game on now second half 1 0 Red Bulls leading over NYFC packed stadium at Red Bull arena great atmosphere exactly what a derby should be like, for me probably the most exciting game of soccer all weekend so far and yes I'm including the EPL and the French league 1 .

OgtheDim
08-09-2015, 08:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMAMQFwWoAAFTjh.jpg