PDA

View Full Version : Other MLS Games Weekend July 11 & 12th

OgtheDim
07-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Tonight

Red Bulls host New England (righting the ship the order of the day for both teams)

Union host Portland (we play Philly next week)

Orlando hosts Dallas (Being Kaka-less seems to be freaking people out down there)

Monteal hosts Columbus (we see the Crew again in 2 weeks)

Fire host the Sounders (Mismatch, even with Sounders missing lots of people)

Colorado hosts RSL (mountain teams derby)

Tomorrow Night

Vancouver hosts SJE (might be the game of the week apart from ours)

And, yes, there is also the Can MNT vs. Jamaica on in a few minutes.

OgtheDim
07-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Red Bulls killing NER 3-0 after 12 minutes. As NER is our opponent in 3 weeks, lets hope this keeps going for awhile.

portu
07-11-2015, 07:44 PM
Lol Chris "Klutey" coming on says Vic Rauter

guys got a hell of a voice but doesn't know what's going on when he's calling soccer

notthesun
07-11-2015, 08:24 PM
Lol Chris "Klutey" coming on says Vic Rauter

guys got a hell of a voice but doesn't know what's going on when he's calling soccer

Klute asked to have the pronunciation of his name changed to "Klu-tee" at the start of this year. I don't like Rauter for soccer either but nothing wrong in this case.

OgtheDim
07-11-2015, 09:28 PM
The Union on a roll. 3 wins and a tie in the last 4.

Edit:

Maruice Edu now out for our game next week.

He has a league leading 8 yellows in 19 games (tied with 2 others, Dorman of NER and Perienelle of NYRB).

DOMIN8R
07-11-2015, 09:37 PM
Fire score in overtime in a sell out and very lively Toyota Park. 1-0 Chicago's first ever win over Seattle, I think(?). Is this enough to convince them to they keep Franky Y?

OgtheDim
07-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Fire score in overtime in a sell out and very lively Toyota Park. 1-0 Chicago's first ever win over Seattle, I think(?). Is this enough to convince them to they keep Franky Y?

I suspect they will not let him go until the end of the season. Fire's next 2 games are away to Columbus and home to NER. On recent form, both those games are toss ups. That's the issue for MLS - 3 wins in a row and you look unbeatable. 4 games later, you're a chump.

notthesun
07-11-2015, 10:03 PM
Revs dropping like a stone as of late.

DOMIN8R
07-11-2015, 10:11 PM
Rocky Mountain Cup Update. Tied 1-1 at 80 minutes. RSL loose a man to a straight red - strike to the face. In the last 15 minutes, with stoppage, Rapids score 2 to end the game 3-1.

Detroit_TFC
07-12-2015, 11:54 AM
Crazy results this game week so far. Not sure if that makes me optimistic or pessimistic for the game today.