PDA

View Full Version : TFC's II match at the Ontario Soccer Centre vs. Montreal rescheduled.

Red CB Toronto
06-29-2015, 02:11 PM
http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2015/06/tfc-ii-announce-july-4-match-vs-fc-montreal-rescheduled

Toronto FC II announced Monday that their Ontario Soccer Centre (OSC) home-opening match against FC Montreal, originally scheduled for Saturday, July 4 in Vaughan, will now take place on Tuesday, July 21 at the OSC with kick-off set for 8:00 p.m. ET.

Petor
06-29-2015, 03:34 PM
Just saw that on Facebook.

And I still haven't received my seasons tickets.

Has anyone got theirs yet?

Klinsmann
06-29-2015, 04:31 PM
Just saw that on Facebook.

And I still haven't received my seasons tickets.

Has anyone got theirs yet?

Yes - there was a pickup your TFC2 tickets event @ KIA training center a few weeks back.
It was a meet the team event - free TFC2 tshirt and food and a tour of the facility by the players.

My tour guides were Osorio and Roberts.

The tickets are hard tickets only - you can't forward a PDF to anyone (I asked this and was told they won't have scanners at the new stadium this year)
It was a fun event.

Petor
06-29-2015, 05:26 PM
Yes - there was a pickup your TFC2 tickets event @ KIA training center a few weeks back.
It was a meet the team event - free TFC2 tshirt and food and a tour of the facility by the players.

My tour guides were Osorio and Roberts.

The tickets are hard tickets only - you can't forward a PDF to anyone (I asked this and was told they won't have scanners at the new stadium this year)
It was a fun event.

I knew of the event but couldn't make it, I wonder if they are going to mail the tickets to me or do I have to pick them up at the TFC2 home opener.
Even though the opener date has been changed it's getting very close.

James17930
06-29-2015, 10:24 PM
What the are the season ticket numbers so far? Anyone know?

Initial B
06-30-2015, 05:58 AM
So how far behind is the construction at the OSC? I assume that's why they keep rescheduling the dates. Someone must be losing their shirt in contract penalties.

glaze
06-30-2015, 10:47 AM
I wish MLSE would think outside of the box with their minor league properties. If they created a family experience, cheap tickets, cheap concessions, I think TFC2, Raptors905 and the Marlies would do well.
It would also create some goodwill.

FRANKIE65
06-30-2015, 11:13 AM
I wish MLSE would think outside of the box with their minor league properties. If they created a family experience, cheap tickets, cheap concessions, I think TFC2, Raptors905 and the Marlies would do well.
It would also create some goodwill.

Single game tickets are now available for TFC2 at $12 a piece....not bad, not much different than a movie admission. Not sure what concession prices will be like there? A family pack is a great idea, though, say 4 tickets with drink/hot dog for $50?

Red CB Toronto
06-30-2015, 01:54 PM
Single game tickets are now available for TFC2 at $12 a piece....not bad, not much different than a movie admission. Not sure what concession prices will be like there? A family pack is a great idea, though, say 4 tickets with drink/hot dog for $50?

Where are single game seats available?

FRANKIE65
06-30-2015, 02:24 PM
Where are single game seats available?

Found them in MLSE account manager, today, for the first time.

Red CB Toronto
06-30-2015, 03:37 PM
Found them in MLSE account manager, today, for the first time.
What is the link for MLSE account manager?

FRANKIE65
06-30-2015, 06:16 PM
What is the link for MLSE account manager?
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/acc/EN/buy/browse

Hope that works!

Heepster
07-04-2015, 05:31 PM
So how far behind is the construction at the OSC? I assume that's why they keep rescheduling the dates. Someone must be losing their shirt in contract penalties.If a TFC2 game is going to be played there on Wednesday night, as is still being advertised, where exactly at the Ontario Soccer Centre will it be? On the indoor field? If the alleged stadium is to eventually be built at the location depicted in the renderings, this is what that site looked like as of Saturday (July 4th) afternoon.
http://s19.postimg.org/yetyjcu4j/04_Jul_2015_Vaughan.jpg
There's some paving that looks to have been done recently, but I didn't see anything resembling a 'stadium' or even a temporary stand.

Heepster
07-09-2015, 08:29 AM
As you can see,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cquJtV5hMQ

they were able to quickly set up a scaffolding type of stand (like the ones at the Toronto Indy) and port-a-potties.

moralis
07-09-2015, 06:05 PM
Unsure if any RPB members went to TFC2 home opener. Hopefully to see some at Saturday's game

https://twitter.com/NickIwanyshyn/status/618940682779127808

jazzy
07-09-2015, 08:17 PM
Some of us were there........along with the attack of June bugs ;) ....something about this team and bugs......it wasn't unpleasant but losing players (same for the senior team), to other competions, is hard to take continuously . As already mentioned a couple of the 17 year olds however Weren't out of place .

SoccMan2
07-10-2015, 03:18 PM
Heard some rumblings that the local Woodbridge soccer club went to the City of Vaughn complaining about the city building a stadium for TFC2 and putting up a stink about how the money should be spent upgrading or putting in new fields instead of spending all this money on a new stadium for TFC2, hence the reason that the stadium is still not complete, if that is the case then just another example of why we in Canada our ranked so low in the FIFA rankings even though we have so many players registered, good old fashion Canadian soccer politics in Canada!