PDA

View Full Version : TFC Designated Players at the 2015 Gold Cup

Red CB Toronto
06-22-2015, 10:20 AM
Jozy and Michael whom will most likely be selected for USMNT Gold Cup duty will report to camp next Monday after the the DC game ahead of the July 3 friendly vs Guatemala in Nashville. Have not heard exactly the plans are for the CMNT.

portu
06-22-2015, 10:20 AM
Holy shit YES!

Mateo1985
06-22-2015, 10:23 AM
Going to be a tough stretch for TFC.

Fort York Redcoat
06-22-2015, 10:32 AM
Canada’s 35-man provisional roster announced for this summer’s CONCACAF Gold Cup (http://www.canadasoccer.com/canada-s-35-man-provisional-roster-announced-for-this-summer-s-concacaf-gold-cup-p157839)

Wishing Jozy and Bradley a healthy yet unsuccessful Gold Cup. See you back for TFC healthy and ready to show us your best!!!

Good luck to:

-Jonathan Osorio
-Astone Morgan
-Jordan Hamilton
and Quillan Roberts!!

Fort York Redcoat
06-22-2015, 10:36 AM
Jozy and Michael whom will most likely be selected for USMNT Gold Cup duty will report to camp next Monday after the the DC game ahead of the July 3 friendly vs Guatemala in Nashville. Have not heard exactly the plans are for the CMNT.

WIkipedia. I know its harder to find than the Sams Army site but there's a link above.

Areathrasher
06-23-2015, 11:15 AM
Q, Morgan and Osorio named to the final roster.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIMnEmGWoAA6MnM.png

Defoe
06-25-2015, 11:21 AM
Q, Morgan and Osorio named to the final roster.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIMnEmGWoAA6MnM.png
I feel Like Cyle Larin is going to be very special... he will surpass Hoilett and Altidore IMO.

MartinUtd
06-25-2015, 11:26 AM
I get that we're thin up front, but how is Marcus Haber still getting call ups?

MKR
06-25-2015, 11:28 AM
wow. de guzman plays for Ottawa?

Also what happened to Atiba? did he retire from national team?

Red I
06-25-2015, 11:43 AM

De Guzman has been playing for Ottawa Fury in the NASL since the beginning of the season - at least he's getting regular games, i suppose

Hutchison is still recovering from injury, and isn't ready for the Gold Cup team... let's hope he can recuperate for the next round of WCQ

barticusz
06-25-2015, 11:43 AM

Yes DeGuzman is in NASL.. Atiba is injured. Borjan declined because his team has champs league games that he/his team want him to prep for.

Fort York Redcoat
06-25-2015, 12:03 PM
I feel Like Cyle Larin is going to be very special... he will surpass Hoilett and Altidore IMO.

I understand the Jozy comparison but Hoilett is a strange comparison. He's never even played for his country.

Anyway, I'll settle for him surpassing DeRo first.

MartinUtd
06-25-2015, 02:53 PM
I understand the Jozy comparison but Hoilett is a strange comparison. He's never even played for his country.

Anyway, I'll settle for him surpassing DeRo first.

I'd settle for the NT version of Ali Gerba

69Chevy396
06-25-2015, 08:13 PM

Playing for Ottawa is what he should have been doing for the past dozen years. The Canadian team looks very weak.

Fort York Redcoat
06-26-2015, 09:08 AM
Playing for Ottawa is what he should have been doing for the past dozen years. The Canadian team looks very weak.

Hilarious hyperbole. You're saying he should've given up on the Bundesliga and never played in Spain.