PDA

View Full Version : For all U Cheap skates that are sick and tired of paying for Bell & Rogers

RedsYNWA
05-02-2015, 06:34 PM
ALL TFC & MLS GAMES + EUROPEAN/World, LEAGUES STREAMING FREE WITH A BET365 ACCOUNT
Deposit 10$ or whatever and watch countless of games that would cost you at least 20$ monthly

how do u deposit? Ukash..vanilla CC etc.

Cheapest way to watch footy around the globe PERIOD U do not need to bet anything EVER.

PS... U still need to pay for an Internet connection through the evil twosome LOL

Auzzy
05-02-2015, 07:29 PM
I have a Bet365 account, tried to use it last week for the game in Orlando (when MLS Live was blocked). The quality looked pretty good. Only thing for me, the viewing window for the stream on Bet365 was really small, I couldn't see much, and I couldn't figure out a way to change that. Anyone know if it's possible to get a larger or full-screen stream from Bet365?

zeelaw
05-02-2015, 08:01 PM
That's the tough part about it. There is no easy work around for it, I've looked around.

Auzzy
05-02-2015, 10:25 PM
That's the tough part about it. There is no easy work around for it, I've looked around.

I guess I'll have to try streaming it to my 55" TV next time, that should give me a somewhat decent size. :D

RedsYNWA
05-03-2015, 08:11 AM
Top right hand corner with the arrows increases the window size but that is the only option

Stress
05-03-2015, 10:32 AM
Yeah, as far as I know, there are no "full screen" options. Also MLS streams don't have any commentators (which can be good or bad really). I really make good use of the La Liga, Bundesliga feeds though. Austrian and Portuguese feeds are bonuses for watching for good betting opportunities.

It really is a good option for my phone though. Watched a couple TFC games under the table at weddings/family events already now.