PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for today

Dave67
07-24-2008, 12:11 PM
any second now they are realeasing the North End beer garden and others (singles) $70. Call The Box office. 1:10 pm

416-360-GOAL (4625)

Dave67
07-24-2008, 12:11 PM
Walk by BMO almost every lunchtime. And yes the scalpers are already out in force, and no cops in the area.

Krazy_kid
07-24-2008, 12:40 PM
Cops are not going to do anything about scalpers - ever.

Cops and scalpers are buddies - Scalpers work for the hell's angels and the cops use them for informtion on what's happening on the street, etc.

As long as the scalpers don't start anything. the cops will leave them alone so get use to it

ensco
07-24-2008, 01:55 PM

Cops and scalpers are buddies - Scalpers work for the hell's angels and the cops use them for informtion on what's happening on the street, etc.

As long as the scalpers don't start anything. the cops will leave them alone so get use to it

This comment should be stickied. Unlike the turf issue, which can and will change someday, this one will always be with us.

Boschmeister
07-24-2008, 02:03 PM

Probably right, question is who do the cops work for? Sometimes it doesn't seem like its us, that's for sure.

cuecas_red
07-24-2008, 02:04 PM
I'm sure the scaplers don't mind getting a fine anyways since they more then make up for it in scapling tickets. I'm not sure but I don't think they can get more then 1 fine a day for scapling.

Sonny Cheeba
07-24-2008, 02:08 PM
someone should piss right beside a scalper ( in public of course) and see who gets a ticket first.

pissers be aware.