PDA

View Full Version : Toronto FC 2015 replica Kit on sale, Link. (heat transfer sponsor included)

Doucet3
04-27-2015, 03:28 AM
I'm 90% sure there isn't a sponsor, email quick before you purchase but heres a link with no sponsor on it, if you want a players name get it printed at half time at BMO.

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/en/product/toronto-fc-home-shirt-2014-15/153837

Huyton
04-27-2015, 08:08 AM
I'm 90% sure there isn't a sponsor, email quick before you purchase but heres a link with no sponsor on it, if you want a players name get it printed at half time at BMO.

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/en/product/toronto-fc-home-shirt-2014-15/153837

The description reads:
Toronto FC Home Shirt 2015
Cheer on your favourite team in style with this Toronto FC Home Shirt which is just like the on-field authentic jersey.

Styled with a woven MLS team crest on the left of the wearer’s chest, this Toronto FC Home Shirt shows off your team pride.

Benefits of this Toronto FC Home Shirt
• 100% Polyester engineered knit
• Just like the on-field Authentic Jersey
• Heat transfer stripes
• Sewn down embroidery woven MLS team crest patch on left chest
• Heat transfer sponsor mark

JayMolly
04-27-2015, 09:38 AM
[QUOTE=Huyton;1736144]The description reads:
Toronto FC Home Shirt 2015

Cheer on your favourite team in style with this Toronto FC Home Shirt which is just like the on-field authentic jersey.

Looks like a replica shirt to us. Only one MLS crest and no Maple Leaves on front of jersey.

Doucet3
04-27-2015, 06:32 PM
Good eyes guys, I didn see that, mods delete if you want

__wowza
04-27-2015, 09:06 PM
Good eyes guys, I didn see that, mods delete if you want

i'll keep it up and adjust the title for anyone interested.

also, for anyone who thinks it's sketchy to have a heat-transfer sponsor:
a lot of clubs do it if they're in between sponsors or if the sponsor hasn't been decided by the time the kit was manufactured. they hold up perfectly fine, but if you wanna keep the sponsor on there for a longer time just wash the shirt inside out.

Doucet3
04-29-2015, 10:05 PM
Cheers wowza thanks

Roca
04-30-2015, 04:31 PM
for anyone who thinks it's sketchy to have a heat-transfer sponsor:
a lot of clubs do it if they're in between sponsors or if the sponsor hasn't been decided by the time the kit was manufactured. they hold up perfectly fine, but if you wanna keep the sponsor on there for a longer time just wash the shirt inside out.

...and don't ever put it in the dryer!

Roca
04-30-2015, 04:35 PM
Apologies for the double post, but I noticed this place was in England. Customs and shipping charges might be pretty significant.

Cas87
05-26-2015, 10:10 AM
Just to let everyone know...

I took a chance on this deal and it really does pay off, paying in US is still cheaper than any authentic kit you can buy and it does NOT come with the BMO sponsor on it.

The best way to describe it is that is comes as a TFC2 kit.

__wowza
05-26-2015, 11:32 PM
Just to let everyone know...

I took a chance on this deal and it really does pay off, paying in US is still cheaper than any authentic kit you can buy and it does NOT come with the BMO sponsor on it.

The best way to describe it is that is comes as a TFC2 kit.

that's not necessarily a bad thing, i love my 2013 spurs shirt without the HP logo on it.

Cas87
05-27-2015, 07:39 AM
^^ I wasn't saying it was a bad thing,

when this year's kit was first leaked it looked great without BMO on it. and now that I see it in person it is still great.