04-25-2015, 11:54 AM
TFC2 in Pittsburgh.
7pm tonight(Saturday April 25th)

Live stream here...

http://www.torontofc.ca/live

Greatest Ripoff
04-25-2015, 05:13 PM
Direct link. https://youtube.com/watch?v=shEQHVpJ1sw

‪#‎TFCII‬ Starting XI: Roberts, Charpie, Thomas, Fabrizi, Robertson, Mannella (c), Edwards, Chapman, Nunes, Babouli, Hamilton.

Bench: Bono, Bouchard, Davis, Mirabelli, Aparicio, Osorio, Rivas.

are Robertson and Thomas academy players? I don't recognise their names.

Pint
04-25-2015, 05:17 PM
Direct link. https://youtube.com/watch?v=shEQHVpJ1sw

‪#‎TFCII‬ Starting XI: Roberts, Charpie, Thomas, Fabrizi, Robertson, Mannella (c), Edwards, Chapman, Nunes, Babouli, Hamilton.

Bench: Bono, Bouchard, Davis, Mirabelli, Aparicio, Osorio, Rivas.

are Robertson and Thomas academy players? I don't recognise their names.

Skylar Thomas was a draft pick. Not sure about Robertson

OgtheDim
04-25-2015, 06:14 PM
Hmm....3 people in the broadcast booth.

king10
04-25-2015, 06:15 PM
Thats a really cool stadium they have in Pittsburgh, river on one side, lush green mountain on the other.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highmark_Stadium

JavierMartini
04-25-2015, 06:18 PM
babouli with the early goal, nice!

JavierMartini
04-25-2015, 06:42 PM
Oh wow look even the usl can call dogso red cards lol.

Leedsoronto
04-25-2015, 06:50 PM
Entertaining game at least

SoccMan2
04-25-2015, 07:39 PM
I guess no different it's a TFC disease no matter if it's the first or second team loosing is just part of the culture with this organization it seems.

PopePouri
04-25-2015, 07:57 PM
I guess no different it's a TFC disease no matter if it's the first or second team loosing is just part of the culture with this organization it seems.

They're kids.

Detroit_TFC
WTF is going on? Dos is getting wrecked by their road trip just like Uno is.

mcolvy
The boys looked like they lacked fight near the end of the game. Not good.
Mannella is fantastic though and looks like a carbon copy of Beckerman. He is exactly the piece our first team needs...

Leedsoronto
04-25-2015, 08:02 PM
They're kids.

Some are, some are MLS signings 20-23 year old and others are 20's, maybe 2-3 are 17-18 and a few who came on later are kids.

Big mistake taking off Babouli. He is the go to goal guy IMO

reggie
04-25-2015, 08:11 PM
why are u on here....are you not a impact fan.

SoccMan2
04-25-2015, 08:20 PM
No I'm not an Impact fan I'm actually a TFC season ticket holder since day one was also a Toronto Blizzard ticket holder back in the day and use to go to Toronto Metros games even further back, so ya have spent quite of few of my hard earned money supporting soccer in Toronto for many years and will continue to do so until my time is up, so ya.

reggie
04-25-2015, 08:27 PM
No I'm not an Impact fan I'm actually a TFC season ticket holder since day one was also a Toronto Blizzard ticket holder back in the day and use to go to Toronto Metros games even further back, so ya have spent quite of few of my hard earned money supporting soccer in Toronto for many years and will continue to do so until my time is up, so ya.

k....my mistake.actually i was a season ticket holder for the blizzard also i went to the final in VAN.and i went to all the metros games...those were happy days.

PopePouri
04-25-2015, 08:30 PM

Your enchantment to the first team is warranted. It doesn't to young fringe players trying to establish a career.

Some are, some are MLS signings 20-23 year old and others are 20's, maybe 2-3 are 17-18 and a few who came on later are kids.

Big mistake taking off Babouli. He is the go to goal guy IMO

Watching the game, the Riverhounds attacked TFC's left side consistently specifically Tarrik Robertson. He was poor even up until the sending off but he is an academy player with no contract.

Leedsoronto
04-25-2015, 08:55 PM
Considering they was a player down for half the game it was a valiant effort IMo

ag futbol
04-25-2015, 09:18 PM
Maybe a bit strong, but it was an extremely naive play by the TFC II player. Couldn't stomach watching the second half but 10 men or not that sort of scoreline doesn't cover anyone with glory.

Mannella played well and Hamilton was more involved than last game. Jay Champman should be dropped from the starting lineup IMO. Doesn't work enough defensively and very weak on the ball.

Leedsoronto
04-25-2015, 09:34 PM
Mannella and Babouli for me. Still unsure why Babouli came off? Maybe he took a knock

OgtheDim
04-25-2015, 09:42 PM
There's a guy on the Riverhounds who's been playing with them for 6 years. Has the record for the most minutes ever played in USL.

Kinda hard to beat experience like that with prospects when you are down a man. Until the sending off, TFCII were the more dangerous team.

This is all about the learning.

portu
04-25-2015, 10:21 PM
Winning and losing is not what matters when assessing this team's performance. I couldn't care less if we won USL, I would care however that these players, who are mostly kids, gain experience in a pressurized environment.

__wowza
04-25-2015, 10:34 PM
Winning and losing is not what matters when assessing this team's performance. I couldn't care less if we won USL, I would care however that these players, who are mostly kids, gain experience in a pressurized environment.

exactly, we're playing teams (for the most part) who're established in the league already and treating this as their actual season. our kids, as well as the kids from a few other teams, are using this to gain experience. i'd like to see us capitalize on ours more effectively.

Leedsoronto
04-26-2015, 08:36 AM
Things won't get any easier next week as they travel to the unbeaten Rhinos.