PDA

View Full Version : MLSE Incompetence - stadium seatin

C.Ronaldo
04-21-2015, 09:27 AM
Rant on

So over the offseason i moved 2 seat tickets from north end with the rest of the Kings in the North to the south end.

Fukup #1
Thought everything was sorted, I check my account and can't see my tickets available. So I call my rep, and through my own investigation realise that my name is under ONE seat only. They fixed the issue and relcoate me again to area with two seats (same general section)

Fukup #2
Yesterday i get call. "Sorry to inform you, but the seats we gave you cant be constructed. The blueprints had them in but the construction company said it cant be done." :facepalm: so AGAIN move my seats, 5 rows back.

A BUNCH OF MONKEYS running this organization. Its no wonder we cant win.

Rant off

Fort York Redcoat
04-21-2015, 09:30 AM
Is this the managerial move we've heard rumours about?

Is PCL going to manage the club now?g:D

BuSaPuNk
04-21-2015, 09:42 AM
People were warned during the process that seats might be moved or not be there through the construction. Fail to see how its MLSE fault.

Frustrating i understand but far from there fault. Part of construction is things change all the time. Don't really know until you start to physically do the work.

C.Ronaldo
04-21-2015, 09:55 AM
People were warned during the process that seats might be moved or not be there through the construction. Fail to see how its MLSE fault.

Frustrating i understand but far from there fault. Part of construction is things change all the time. Don't really know until you start to physically do the work.

You have to know what seats are available before you sell them, otherwise you shouldnt sell them.

Surprise costs and timing are expected in construction, but entire rows of seats shouldnt be missed. It was an oversight that shouldnt be excused. Just because it happens all the time doesnt mean it should.

Red4ever
04-21-2015, 10:11 AM
You have to know what seats are available before you sell them, otherwise you shouldnt sell them.

Surprise costs and timing are expected in construction, but entire rows of seats shouldnt be missed. It was an oversight that shouldnt be excused. Just because it happens all the time doesnt mean it should.

I tend to agree with both but am more sympathetic to C Ronaldo. (The forum poster, not the wank job)

To not know if seats are there is one thing, not ebtrribg one of his seats is inexcusable. I was moved into 112 only to be told that I was given someone else's seats. So when I broke up the now 4 in a row that I have to allow a day 1 seat holder to get theirs back based on error, I moved me 5 rows up. They then forgot to print my seats which I still haven't recieved.

This isn't to say people don't make mistakes, it's that it just seems so poorly run that their solution is to fuck up and occasionally overcompensate.

C.Ronaldo
04-21-2015, 10:15 AM
I tend to agree with both but am more sympathetic to C Ronaldo. (The forum poster, not the wank job)

To not know if seats are there is one thing, not ebtrribg one of his seats is inexcusable. I was moved into 112 only to be told that I was given someone else's seats. So when I broke up the now 4 in a row that I have to allow a day 1 seat holder to get theirs back based on error, I moved me 5 rows up. They then forgot to print my seats which I still haven't recieved.

This isn't to say people don't make mistakes, it's that it just seems so poorly run that their solution is to fuck up and occasionally overcompensate.

Wank job? where would you get that from?
http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4851349.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Cristiano-Ronaldo.jpg

Red4ever
04-21-2015, 10:20 AM
^ hahahaha

Phil
04-21-2015, 11:26 AM
it sucks, we had some members moved for the same reasons.

But from day one when the groups were offered these seats it was mentioned MANY times to all of us that the physical seats may not fit in and this was a possible if not probable scenario. It comes down the construction company fitting in the seats and doing things to code with the existing structure.

I do feel for you C.Rononldo

Pint
04-21-2015, 11:46 AM
Rant on

So over the offseason i moved 2 seat tickets from north end with the rest of the Kings in the North to the south end.

Fukup #1
Thought everything was sorted, I check my account and can't see my tickets available. So I call my rep, and through my own investigation realise that my name is under ONE seat only. They fixed the issue and relcoate me again to area with two seats (same general section)

Fukup #2
Yesterday i get call. "Sorry to inform you, but the seats we gave you cant be constructed. The blueprints had them in but the construction company said it cant be done." :facepalm: so AGAIN move my seats, 5 rows back.

Rant off

What? Can you send an email to the kings account detailing what happened?

Ivy
04-21-2015, 12:08 PM
PCL fucks up, and it's MLsE's fault.

Be reastic, they had to sell those seats before they were constructed, Cuz when else would they sell them? May 10?

I feel your pain, but this one isnt on MLSE

Red4ever
04-21-2015, 12:14 PM
But to be fair. Not holding tickets is.

It's not the only instance of this either. This is now 4 times I've heard of alone.

Qman
04-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Rant on

Fukup #1

Fukup #2

Rant off

This is crap!!!!
get your money back ... this season is a writeoff anyway.

put that money towards 2016 ... and you should get the seats you want

C.Ronaldo
04-21-2015, 04:00 PM
MLSE hires PCL thus MLSE is ultimately who is at fault.
Just because a company outsources, doesnt mean the blame moves with it

I use to work at PCL as an accountant, there is different levels of service based on your bid and contract type. You want the cheap option? you can get the cheap option.

This isnt a a unique scenario to me or to seating alone. Its the other things they did/do. (
ie lack of bathrooms, piss flavours of bee, overzealous security / ushers, understaffed food stands, increasing seat pricing, then decreasing, indifference to supports clubs

just a giant list of poor customer service

MightyDM
04-21-2015, 10:05 PM

I have always disagreed with ebtrribg as well, especially for seasons seat holders.

Ivy
04-21-2015, 11:00 PM
MLSE hires PCL thus MLSE is ultimately who is at fault.
Just because a company outsources, doesnt mean the blame moves with it

I use to work at PCL as an accountant, there is different levels of service based on your bid and contract type. You want the cheap option? you can get the cheap option.

This isnt a a unique scenario to me or to seating alone. Its the other things they did/do. (
ie lack of bathrooms, piss flavours of bee, overzealous security / ushers, understaffed food stands, increasing seat pricing, then decreasing, indifference to supports clubs

just a giant list of poor customer service
50% more bathrooms are being added.
They can't accomidate everybody's beer needs. Sponsorship speaks.
Ive had 0 issues with security in 112. Awesome people
wairing for 7 minutes to get a hotdog isn't unheard of in sporting venues.
Prices haven't increased in 3 years
youre complaining about decrease?
indifference to supporter clubs... What does that even mean?

comon man... You're upset about your seat number, but let's not get crazy.

C.Ronaldo
04-22-2015, 08:18 AM
50% more bathrooms are being added.
They can't accomidate everybody's beer needs. Sponsorship speaks.
Ive had 0 issues with security in 112. Awesome people
wairing for 7 minutes to get a hotdog isn't unheard of in sporting venues.
Prices haven't increased in 3 years
youre complaining about decrease?
indifference to supporter clubs... What does that even mean?

comon man... You're upset about your seat number, but let's not get crazy.

thats now, after so many years of poor treatment. that they are fixing things. I could careless about the seat, I care about the poor process.

Believe me, many other sections and their security a few eyars back were hell for many of us. Mot the peoaple that started in my sections gave up and just didnt renew. You dont have to belive me, but Im not making things up.

I agree they are trying, but coming from the corporate world, trying isnt always enough. You have to get it right, if you dont you get the boot. MLSE is just lucky that they dont have much soccer competition

Im just syaing its disapointing at how many times they drop the ball, only to be lucky enough to have us all stick around. If there was proper competition, believe me they wouldnt still be around. You can equate it to Target. If Target didnt have any local compeition, it would still be in business here despite doing so many things incorrectly.

Fort York Redcoat
04-22-2015, 08:32 AM
thats now, after so many years of poor treatment. that they are fixing things. I could careless about the seat, I care about the poor process.

Believe me, many other sections and their security a few eyars back were hell for many of us. Mot the peoaple that started in my sections gave up and just didnt renew. You dont have to belive me, but Im not making things up.

I agree they are trying, but coming from the corporate world, trying isnt always enough. You have to get it right, if you dont you get the boot. MLSE is just lucky that they dont have much soccer competition

Im just syaing its disapointing at how many times they drop the ball, only to be lucky enough to have us all stick around. If there was proper competition, believe me they wouldnt still be around. You can equate it to Target. If Target didnt have any local compeition, it would still be in business here despite doing so many things incorrectly.

So are you giving them the boot or waiting out the year?