PDA

View Full Version : Corner kicks at ASG in front of 111/112

TFC Cityboy
07-24-2008, 09:57 AM
so, what's the scoop on this tonight with the protest. Can I safely assume that Landycakes and Waste-of-Spice will get the usual treatment?

Ageroo
07-24-2008, 09:59 AM
ha ha...that would be classic.....

TicTacTabarnack
07-24-2008, 10:02 AM
Black streamers! lol

905shmick
07-24-2008, 10:05 AM
so, what's the scoop on this tonight with the protest. Can I safely assume that Landycakes and Waste-of-Spice will get the usual treatment?

So you're cheering for West Ham?

werewolf
07-24-2008, 10:07 AM

Absolutely. Just because TFC isn't involved doesn't mean they don't get any special exemptions. Though I prefer West Ham in this game, they should get the treatment too, its tradition.

blackandwhite
07-24-2008, 10:09 AM
Absolutely. Just because TFC isn't involved doesn't mean they don't get any special exemptions. Though I prefer West Ham in this game, they should get the treatment too, its tradition.

You are gonna be sitting in your seat buddy. go back to row 2!

tfcleeds
07-24-2008, 10:10 AM
Is it just me, or does anyone else wish both teams could lose?

Yes, throw streamers at everybody...

werewolf
07-24-2008, 10:12 AM
You are gonna be sitting in your seat buddy. go back to row 2!

I don't throw like you, I can actually hit the field from row 2.

blackandwhite
07-24-2008, 10:12 AM

It's only you! the rest of us know the rules of soccer! :)

blackandwhite
07-24-2008, 10:13 AM
I don't throw like you, I can actually hit the field from row 2.

we'll see tonight..

werewolf
07-24-2008, 10:17 AM
We should have a streamer competition, move back 1 or 2 rows each toss, and see who can last the longest! Loser has to wear a fenerbahce jersey next home game.

yellowfellow
07-24-2008, 10:19 AM
I got rainbow streamers for them...and a pink golf ball!

Blazer
07-24-2008, 10:19 AM

I think the best-case scenario here would be a WH loss as a result of another piss poor performance/ decision by our shyte referees. That might instigate WH to voice their displeasure with MLS and create talks about a review system designed at bringing in better officials?!

tfcleeds
07-24-2008, 10:27 AM
An MLS All-Star win by 1-0 with Jimmy B scoring the goal might be another acceptable result...

onemanbarmyarmy
07-24-2008, 10:44 AM
Black streamers for sure! And hold up the Jimmy B scarf (black side ) for the anthem!

Rawkus_420
07-24-2008, 10:48 AM

I am going for west ham and brennan

Blazer
07-24-2008, 10:51 AM
An MLS All-Star win by 1-0 with Jimmy B scoring the goal might be another acceptable result...

Yes indeed. I hope he relinquishes all defensive responsibility and presses for the game winner. Otherwise, this game’s victor means absolutely nothing to me and is watched for pure entertainment value only.

nimamalek
07-24-2008, 11:06 AM
streamers for everyone including Brennan :)

ComeonyouReds
07-24-2008, 11:13 AM
streamers for everyone including Brennan :)If by chance he takes one we MUST streamer him like nobodys business!! That would be awesome he'd probably laugh so hard!

Ageroo
07-24-2008, 11:37 AM
My support is only for De Ro, Onstad and Jimmy B.......all the others can take a flying leap.....I hope Reis is in the South End for the first half......I can't wait to curse him out!

AL-MO
07-24-2008, 11:46 AM
Black streamers for sure! And hold up the Jimmy B scarf (black side ) for the anthem!

DEFINITELY! Brought mine to work with me today.

TFC Cityboy
07-24-2008, 11:52 AM
Moreso than MLS yes, but am basically curious to see how it feels to be a neutral supporter - after 30odd years of football matches.
It's not a feeling I am familiar with!

TFC_Junky
07-24-2008, 11:55 AM
Yeah, this game is simply for the pleasure of watching a match without really caring about the outcome. I will throw streamers at anyone in our corner and cheer on the Canadians.

Kickit09
07-24-2008, 12:16 PM
wait untill garber and the ESPN announers see donovan or any other MLS all-star get a streamer shower in the corner. their heads are going to spin.

Derko
07-24-2008, 01:23 PM
I think the best-case scenario here would be a WH loss as a result of another piss poor performance/ decision by our shyte referees. That might instigate WH to voice their displeasure with MLS and create talks about a review system designed at bringing in better officials?!

That will never happen, the match is a friendly, It would matter if it was a real match that meant something.
By the way I thought it was going to be a silent protest match, little cheering and little of the usual colour, that brought the All-Star game here in the first place, I suppose that has been forgotten. I will be as loud and proud as ever, actually enjoying the match. I think a few have forgotten what it's all about. The sport and support of the sport in a city which could care less, according to the media. I ask how many of you will still be supporting TFC if they don't do any better this season.
Definition

SUPPORTER: One who supports their team through good and bad times, one who always sees the hope of the future.

Not a bunch of bickering wankers who are just trying to justify their own opinions by bad mouthing anyone who happens to have an opposite view.
We (including myself) tend to act like spoiled brats.
There I have ranted, now I am going to enjoy the support of my team.
At the All-Star Game I will be applauding good football by good football players, I guess that means both teams!!

TFC Supporter forever:canada: